PDA

View Full Version : 3rd Ed Specific Halfling Fluff

CrusaderJoe
2015-02-10, 03:49 PM
I'm looking for oficial fluff on halflings that were known to jump down from roof tops or trees on their victims. I believe there was even a magic item based around this.

I have no clue what book that its from or if it is specifically 3e or 3.5e (it's all 3e to me now days).

But I recall reading fluff about this a few years ago. I recently made a 5e Rodeo Master (uses Climb onto a Bigger Creature action to ride them around) and from what I remember of the fluff... The 3e fluff would be fantastic for this build.

Thanks in advance :), if I can't be helped then that's OK. I feel like this may be a long shot (google hasn't helped me).

nedz
2015-02-10, 07:38 PM
Fluff is mutable and depends upon the setting. I think you want mechanics ?

Seclora
2015-02-10, 07:56 PM
I think you might mean the piercer cloak from the Magic Item Compendium, but could be wrong.

CrusaderJoe
2015-02-10, 08:25 PM
Fluff is mutable and depends upon the setting. I think you want mechanics ?

Yeah, I'm aware. However I'm looking for fluff that is already written so I can go from there and tie it in. I don't want mechanics, 5e gives me all the mechanics I need to pull this off.

I think you might mean the piercer cloak from the Magic Item Compendium, but could be wrong.

I don't have the MIC, that might be it but... *shrug*.