PDA

View Full Version : clawlock feats

Nosta
2015-02-11, 06:55 PM
I need to know what 7 feats i should take for my new clawlock pc

Zaq
2015-02-11, 07:34 PM
As a wise man once said, "you must have a ride before it can be pimped."

In other words, you can't just expect us to build you a character from scratch. What feats are you looking at? What do you want the character to be able to do? What are your goals for the character? What's your level breakdown going to be? What kind of race are you looking at? What's the rest of the party look like?

You'll get a lot more responses—and many more helpful ones—if you put in your share of the work first, rather than treating the Playground like your own personal character building service.

Nosta
2015-02-11, 07:45 PM
As a wise man once said, "you must have a ride before it can be pimped."

In other words, you can't just expect us to build you a character from scratch. What feats are you looking at? What do you want the character to be able to do? What are your goals for the character? What's your level breakdown going to be? What kind of race are you looking at? What's the rest of the party look like?

You'll get a lot more responses—and many more helpful ones—if you put in your share of the work first, rather than treating the Playground like your own personal character building service.

well I want to deal the most damage i can
I will be a blackguard/warlock gestalt at level 10
I want to focus on getting as many attacks and doing the most damage I can

nedz
2015-02-11, 07:46 PM
Zaq makes a good point, though we can point you at a handbook (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?159708-Shinken-s-Guide-to-Melee-Warlocks) with minimal effort. There are, at least, 4 other Warlock handbooks but that one is a good place to start.

kardar233
2015-02-11, 07:51 PM
If you are an Aberration, Dragon, Elemental or Plant, you can get access to the Rapidstrike (and eventually Improved Rapidstrike) feats from Draconomicon that give you extra claw attacks. The easiest way to be one of those types is to be an Elan (XPH), Synad (Complete Psionic) or Daelkyr Halfblood (Magic of Eberron, I believe), or get the Dragonwrought feat as a Kobold.

Dragon #355 contains the Beast Strike feat which allows you to add your claw damage to your Unarmed Strike, allowing you to get a full set of attacks that have your claw damage attached. Requires Improved Unarmed Strike, though.

Tryxx
2015-02-11, 09:28 PM
Well: Improved Unarmed Strike, Eldritch Claws, Superior Unarmed Strike, Beast Strike, Crafting Feat, Improved Natural Attack, and Mindsight because a Mind Bender dip is worth it.

j_spencer93
2015-02-11, 09:52 PM
need to know more then that actually, do you plan on charging alot? If so you can really rack up the damage using Totemic Demonslayer (dragon magazine), however you lose some Eldritch blast damage.