PDA

View Full Version : Index Mojave Xenomorph Infestation

ArlEammon
2015-02-11, 11:48 PM
So, there are Rad Scorpion Queens around the Searchlight area, and of course the Alpha Male Death Claw and other Death Claws near Sloan. . . How much of a menace could a Xenomorph hive be? Praetorians are probably as strong as an Alpha Male Death Claw. . . and they could come in very high numbers eventually.

Eldan
2015-02-12, 03:00 AM
Well, they can infect lifeforms other than humans. Whatever happens if they get inside a rad scorpion, supermutant or deathclaw, it won't be fun for anyone around.

Chen
2015-02-12, 11:18 AM
How intelligent are xenomorphs? Would they lie in wait until they had big enough numbers to attack? Or would they just constantly be expanding looking for more things to kill?

If they waited it would be a problem and they'd probably overrun the whole place because they'd could just feed on animals and whatnot expanding their numbers without alerting people. If they were more voracious and just attacking everything they'd be noticed pretty early and people would probably fight back pretty decently. They tend to have a lot of robots in the fallout universe that would work well against Xenomorphs. They'd still be bad, but probably not enough to destroy everything.

Almarck
2015-02-12, 11:32 AM
Tunnelers probably would be the biggest serious contention for a Xenomorph infestation. Strong as death claws, but faster and more numerous. If I got the name wrong, I'm talking about the snake men in Lonesome road that are slowly expanding into the Mojave

Either way though, everyone else is pretty likely going to die.

Although I don't think the Enclave is anywhere near as irresponsible as the Megacorp in the Alien universe. They'll experiment sure, but they'll probably realize its danger and enact measures to destroy them. Powered Armored factions are likely going to negate the effectiveness of xenomorphs, for a number of reasons.

BladeofObliviom
2015-02-12, 11:51 AM
Although I don't think the Enclave is anywhere near as irresponsible as the Megacorp in the Alien universe. They'll experiment sure, but they'll probably realize its danger and enact measures to destroy them. Powered Armored factions are likely going to negate the effectiveness of xenomorphs, for a number of reasons.

Really it's just impressive to me that the Enclave can be considered to be "more responsible" than anyone, anyone at all.

Though really, the Enclave is pretty much dead and gone by the time of New Vegas aside from a few remaining survivors and I can't imagine them being a great threat. Ditto Brotherhood of Steel (at least in the Mojave), though they're better off than the Enclave. On the other hand, though, the whole Fallout setting has the lingering shadow of the FEV on it and I don't really know how Xenomorphs would respond to that. Could turn them all into Super Xenomorphs, could make them all stillborn.

Amusingly, in the latter case, this would make them effectively an alternate, somewhat more dangerous form of Super Mutant, needing to seek out vault populations to reproduce.

EDIT: As far as intelligence goes, it's unclear but they have some capacity to learn and solve problems. In Aliens, they deliberately cut the power to access part of the facility, and the Queen manages to figure out how to operate an elevator.

Ceiling_Squid
2015-02-12, 11:56 AM

I find it amusing that we'really basically pitting 50s sci-fi against 80s sci-fi horror.

In any case, I still think the xenos would be a very bad threat to our power-armored boy scouts in the BoS and the Enclave. Powered armor is not a common thing in the Aliens movie-verse, but the (alternate-continuity) Dark Horse comics make it pretty clear that the xenomorphs aren't overly-threatened by power armor, if they have the right numbers. It's the acid blood. Someone in power armor has to wade through a mass of moving aliens, and while they kick ass for a minute or two, the aliens ultimately wind up finding a weak point in the armor or die enough right on top of him to turn that suit into a rapidly-melting acidic prison of horrible death for the poor sap inside. This is the case in multiple issues of that comic series, and a pretty clear indicator of just how ineffective power armor can be if you deal with massed aliens in a tight space (like a hive).

Engaging the xenomorphs effectively with current Fallout tech is still going to be a royal pain. They're going to need to constantly engage at range, and avoid hand-to-hand. Either that, or basically copy the Aliens comic-verse and develop a means to neutralize any blood that spatters their armor.

GolemsVoice
2015-02-12, 12:08 PM
Well, they DO have all kinds of energy weapons, as well as flamers. They are not numerous, but they exist. As far as I know the Aliens univers doesn't have any energy weapons that can melt a person?

BladeofObliviom
2015-02-12, 12:10 PM
Well, they DO have all kinds of energy weapons, as well as flamers. They are not numerous, but they exist. As far as I know the Aliens univers doesn't have any energy weapons that can melt a person?

This is a very good point; engaging with energy weapons might be enough to reduce the dangers of the blood, since Fallout's energy weapons often disintegrate, melt, or otherwise completely destroy their targets on a good hit.

Ceiling_Squid
2015-02-12, 12:51 PM
This is a very good point; engaging with energy weapons might be enough to reduce the dangers of the blood, since Fallout's energy weapons often disintegrate, melt, or otherwise completely destroy their targets on a good hit.

Those would be a fairly effective counter, yes. But that still requires a good hit, since killing with energy weapons is still often just as messy as projectiles, and disintegration is not guaranteed.

As long as they learn to focus on ranged combat with energy weapons, their chances will massively improve.

Hive-clearing and CQC will still be a horrific fight, though, regardless of their equipment.

Edit: I recall, in one Aliens comic issue, power armored troops with beam weapons and acid-resistant armor did do a damn good job. They did get wrecked once the aliens discovered that the humans inside the exo-suits had significant vulnerabilities where the armor didn't have a mechanical joint, say, at the neck. Pulled a man's head right off!

Since Fallout armor tends to be far more enclosed, I think they'd do much better than those guys if they solved the acid problem.

Brother Oni
2015-02-12, 01:01 PM

Disintegration can be bad since you then vaporise the xenomorph and acid vapour can be just as bad as the blood.

I'm unfamiliar with how energy weapons work in Fallout, but unless they're plasma or some other sort of thermal weapon, or they work like real world energy weapons, you end up with exploding xenomorphs and the same acid splatter problem.

In the Aliens comic books, there was a facility that studied a hive and the sample collection teams used tazers and flamethrowers with a special armour that excreted a material that pH neutralised the acid blood, since they couldn't develop a material that was resistant to it.

Ceiling_Squid
2015-02-12, 01:08 PM
Disintegration can be bad since you then vaporise the xenomorph and acid vapour can be just as bad as the blood.

I'm unfamiliar with how energy weapons work in Fallout, but unless they're plasma or some other sort of thermal weapon, or they work like real world energy weapons, you end up with exploding xenomorphs and the same acid splatter problem.

In the Aliens comic books, there was a facility that studied a hive and the sample collection teams used tazers and flamethrowers with a special armour that excreted a material that pH neutralised the acid blood, since they couldn't develop a material that was resistant to it.

Fallout has both laser and plasma weapons.

It follows 50s Sci-fi logic, where a critical hit with a laser reduces enemies to ash, and a plasma weapon reduces them to a green goo.

Granted, these are not guaranteed results, if we're using the games as a guideline. Kills are still very messy if they merely sever a limb.

Flamethrowers are probably better options, in both universes. But that said, it still increases the danger because of the user having to enter close range.

Giggling Ghast
2015-02-12, 01:17 PM
How intelligent are xenomorphs? Would they lie in wait until they had big enough numbers to attack? Or would they just constantly be expanding looking for more things to kill?

Very. They're capable of fairly advanced tactics.

The adaptability of the xenomorphs is hard to overcome. Even if they aren't well-suited to the environment, they only need to procreate once to gain the strengths of the natural fauna.

Almarck
2015-02-12, 01:17 PM
Does Fallout have better melee weapons than the Colonial Marines or aliens versus, that's something I want to know. I know a bunch of raiders except for maybe the Jackals would pretty much end up food for them. I imagine that it'll come down to whether or not you think a powered armor trooper with a super sledge is good enough for the job. I think only the BoS bothers with melee as they were heavily based on Warhammer 40k's marines.

I just realized, how about House's forces? I mean, he's got robots that even without their upgrades are still stronger than most other forces in the Mojave. and he can build more of them.

And while we're at it, can we all imagine the nuttyness the Think Tank will come up with?

The NCR is pretty screwed though. Wasn't there a movie about a Xenomorph fighting modern day marines? Or am I mixing it up with an AvP Film crossover? I don't the NCR has comparable resources or weaponry needed to beat Xenomorphs. Not without resorting to human wave tactics.

Calemyr
2015-02-12, 01:32 PM
Fallout has both laser and plasma weapons.

It follows 50s Sci-fi logic, where a critical hit with a laser reduces enemies to ash, and a plasma weapon reduces them to a green goo.

Granted, these are not guaranteed results, if we're using the games as a guideline. Kills are still very messy if they merely sever a limb.

Flamethrowers are probably better options, in both universes. But that said, it still increases the danger because of the user having to enter close range.

Fallout has the Incinerator and Heavy Incinerator, which fire blobs of napalm an appreciable range. They also have the Shishkebab - flaming swords for close quarters work, giving them more viable options at more ranges than the flamethrower.

Also, Fallout has robots - numerous intelligent (yet rarely sentient) robots that generally come equipped with fire and energy based weaponry.

That said, only the most badass of badasses would have much chance in Fallout. Most citizens can't take a gecko, much less a Deathclaw or Cazadore. That's not saying much, though - very few Aliens characters can survive, either. Xenomorphs are only found in isolated places or in the brutally wiped out wreckage of human settlements. Dropping a xenomorph egg in the NV Mojave would still result in better chances for Earth than dropping it on the Aliens version.

Ceiling_Squid
2015-02-12, 01:46 PM

The adaptability of the xenomorphs is hard to overcome. Even if they aren't well-suited to the environment, they only need to procreate once to gain the strengths of the natural fauna.

Depends on the writer. If poorly written, they'll use simple massed-wave tactics. This does seem to be the case when they reach a certain population concentration, however. It's pretty clear they use weight of numbers when it's the easiest option (opting to overwhelm), and when they have enough bodies to spare. Could be a simple matter of where you engage them, and environmental factors. Maybe at a certain concentration, they stop using infiltration tactics? Might be part of their "programming", since they are established as an engineered organism.

In the films, where they are not-quite-a-horde in term of numbers, they do employ a number of smart tactics:

Clever xenos are known for their ability to circumvent human defenses, and are smart enough to do things like cutting power, seeking unusual entryways, and camouflaging themselves. They prefer to stalk targets, and will "test" defensive positions when preparing an attack. They are smart enough to learn that they need to avoid and circumvent dangerous choke points, once they've suffered some losses. This is clear from the turret scene in Aliens - after failing to get through a phalanx of auto turrets, they stop attacking there and instead search for a ventilation entrance the Marines overlooked.

ArlEammon
2015-02-12, 05:37 PM
Intelligence

Xenomorphs, the average brained xenomorph is only as smart as a dolphin. . . smarter Xenomorphs are kind of like low intelligence Humans, and the Queens are like average or slightly higher than average Humans. The most powerful Alien ever, the Mother Queen, was more intelligent than even smart people, maybe as smart as a near-genius or a low genius. She had telepathic/mental powers, by the way. Only Queens would have powers like this, if anyone else does. By the time the hive produces to enormous numbers, it's unlikely they could continue to act as intelligently when they are independent creatures.

Acid Blood

A Death Claw would be pissed off or infuriated at acid blood but could probably take dozens or scores of Xenos before burning to death with the acid and/or claws and bites of a swarm. An Alpha Male Death Claw could probably be a match for a Praetorian or maybe even a Queen. The Mother Death Claws are equal to the Alpha Male Death Claws, hitting harder, being faster but having less hit points. Still though, Mother Death Claws are probably powerful enough to match an Alien Queen. They don't reproduce nearly as quickly or terrifyingly though.

Physical Traits

Xenomorphs are powerful, as a Gorilla is to a man, the Aliens are to Gorillas. They can take very hard impacts that would kill world record's breaking tough guys. They can withstand bullets as powerful as .55 calibur piercing rounds, although enough rounds even with our modern fire arms can kill one. Weapons like Maria or better can kill one of these, maybe with half a dozen rounds that are well aimed at vital spots in their bodies. However, it will be insane trying to kill one of these in a melee battle, unless you are a Death Claw, a Grizzly Bear, and are immune to acid. However, yes, Fallout does have very good melee weapons. The Sword of the East, from Legate Lanius, can most likely cut down a lot of these Aliens, especially if Lanius knows enough about them to prepare adequately protective armor. Bear in mind though, that's Legate Lanius. . .

Super Mutants, well, they could probably match a couple Xenos "man to man". Black Mountain and Jacob's town should be totally safe from Xenomorphs, and I could imagine Markus, the Super Mutant guy taking in Humans for protection. Super Mutants routinely have Mini-Guns, Bumper Car Swords, Rebar Clubs, and even the dreaded "Annabelle". . . missile launchers. Even they could be swamped with numbers of wave after wave of Xenomorphs though.

tomandtish
2015-02-12, 06:58 PM

Depends on material you take. Movies seem to show them as very cunning (much like many animals), but not necessarily a huge degree of intelligence. On the other hand, some of the expanded universe novels have the queens with genius level IQs.

ArlEammon
2015-02-12, 07:58 PM
Depends on material you take. Movies seem to show them as very cunning (much like many animals), but not necessarily a huge degree of intelligence. On the other hand, some of the expanded universe novels have the queens with genius level IQs.

Resurrection has them acting as extremely intelligent for animals. But yes, I believe that Queens are like, 13 intelligence points, maybe around 11 or 12, on D&D scales.

Almarck
2015-02-12, 08:33 PM
So, essentially awakened animals. Yeah, I'll buy that. So... I'm guessing Prometheus and the AvP movies are Canon for the purposes of this discussion right? Given that the Xenomorps can be spawned out of other creatures than humans, including the Engineers, what kind of traits would be emphasizes by a Xenomorph born out of a Deathclaw?

I imagine monomolecular claws that can shred throught powered armor and reinforced hides... esentially, a base xenomorph that's almost a praetorian. In other words, something real nasty and probably going to be able to kill a whole town by itself even with people shooting lasers at it.

Say, mind if I asked what spawned this thread OP? What was it that convinced you to intrdocue them to Mojave just now?

ArlEammon
2015-02-12, 09:21 PM
So, essentially awakened animals. Yeah, I'll buy that. So... I'm guessing Prometheus and the AvP movies are Canon for the purposes of this discussion right? Given that the Xenomorps can be spawned out of other creatures than humans, including the Engineers, what kind of traits would be emphasizes by a Xenomorph born out of a Deathclaw?

I imagine monomolecular claws that can shred throught powered armor and reinforced hides... esentially, a base xenomorph that's almost a praetorian. In other words, something real nasty and probably going to be able to kill a whole town by itself even with people shooting lasers at it.

Say, mind if I asked what spawned this thread OP? What was it that convinced you to intrdocue them to Mojave just now?

Well, I"m trying to quit playing just High Fantasy, and Sword And Sorcery all the time, I'm bored of just magic. . . so I'm into more Sci Fi and realistic stuff. New Vegas is in no way realistic, but it's got elements of what real people are like and Science Fiction at the same time. I'm playing a Reincarnation Wars role play at the moment, based on the premise of past lives giving powers to the players. One of my ideas for a Past Life giving me powers was the Alien Mother Queen.

Brother Oni
2015-02-13, 02:51 AM
They can withstand bullets as powerful as .55 calibur piercing rounds, although enough rounds even with our modern fire arms can kill one.

Well it's proved in Aliens that 9mm pistol rounds can be enough to kill them (Vasquez uses a S&W M29, while Gorman uses a HK VP70), and I don't remember many xenomorphs surviving a 3 round burst from a M41A pulse rifle (which uses a 10mm explosive round), so standard NATO 5.56 would be pretty decent, let alone a HMG like a M2 which 'just' fires a .50 round.

GolemsVoice
2015-02-13, 11:24 AM
The Mojave isn't exactly the ideal territory, though. Aliens are deadly in forests, buildings and spaceships, or underground, where they can negate the advantage of foes with ranged weapons and make the most of their acid blood. In the Mojave, however, you can see for miles, since it's mostly flat dessert. Just how well can Xenomorphs burrow?

ArlEammon
2015-02-13, 01:34 PM
Well it's proved in Aliens that 9mm pistol rounds can be enough to kill them (Vasquez uses a S&W M29, while Gorman uses a HK VP70), and I don't remember many xenomorphs surviving a 3 round burst from a M41A pulse rifle (which uses a 10mm explosive round), so standard NATO 5.56 would be pretty decent, let alone a HMG like a M2 which 'just' fires a .50 round.

The Mojave isn't exactly the ideal territory, though. Aliens are deadly in forests, buildings and spaceships, or underground, where they can negate the advantage of foes with ranged weapons and make the most of their acid blood. In the Mojave, however, you can see for miles, since it's mostly flat dessert. Just how well can Xenomorphs burrow?

If they get the Sierra Madre for a breeding ground, however, I don't see any hope for Mojave.

Almarck
2015-02-13, 01:48 PM
If they get Sierra Madre, they would probably not survive. The Hologram defenses cannot be killed...

And that's assuming they don't suffer the effects of the gas there and can impregnate the Ghost People

ArlEammon
2015-02-13, 03:08 PM
If they get Sierra Madre, they would probably not survive. The Hologram defenses cannot be killed...

And that's assuming they don't suffer the effects of the gas there and can impregnate the Ghost People

Well, to be fair, Xenomorphs are tough creatures. They don't need to worry about the Red Cloud as long as they don't just sit in the gas and inhale it like a cigarette. And holograms aren't everywhere.

Almarck
2015-02-13, 03:11 PM
I suppose. I do wonder if the Xenomorphs can infect ghouls. I mean, sure they're like people and all, but I wonder if ghouls and other similar mutants are too damaged to work. I imagine Bright Ones definately will be a problem.

Actually, I'm thinking and I think giant ants might be the species that'd prove to be the hardest to infect. I mean, their mouths for one.

Ceiling_Squid
2015-02-13, 03:30 PM
I suppose. I do wonder if the Xenomorphs can infect ghouls. I mean, sure they're like people and all, but I wonder if ghouls and other similar mutants are too damaged to work. I imagine Bright Ones definately will be a problem.

Actually, I'm thinking and I think giant ants might be the species that'd prove to be the hardest to infect. I mean, their mouths for one.

Nah, Xenos can probably infect mutants, since they can jump almost any species barrier. Mutants, however different, are still from a human baseline, too. I'm willing to bet that ghoul-bred xenos might be healed by radiation, and share their incredible longevity.

Well, actually, now that I think about it, super mutants might pose a problem.

Alien DNA hybridization works because alien infection is like a retrovirus. The facehugger reprograms the host's DNA so that it grows the embryo like an organ of its own body. This is how cloning Ripley was able to produce a queen embryo - her very DNA had been rearranged a bit by the infection, meaning that the queen embryo was treated as a natural organ her body was "meant" to grow.

Now, Super mutants have a very bizarre "quad helix" DNA, which might be hard for the alien infection to recognize, let alone reprogram.

It's all speculation, though.

ArlEammon
2015-02-13, 03:33 PM
Nah, Xenos can probably infect mutants, since they can jump almost any species barrier. Mutants, however different, are still from a human baseline, too. I'm willing to bet that ghoul-bred xenos might be healed by radiation, and share their incredible longevity.

Well, actually, now that I think about it, super mutants might pose a problem.

Alien DNA hybridization works because alien infection is like a retrovirus. The facehugger reprograms the host's DNA so that it grows the embryo like an organ of its own body. This is how cloning Ripley was able to produce a queen embryo - her very DNA had been rearranged a bit by the infection, meaning that the queen embryo was treated as a natural organ her body was "meant" to grow.

Now, Super mutants have a very bizarre "quad helix" DNA, which might be hard for the alien infection to recognize, let alone reprogram.

It's all speculation, though.

I'm more concerned about what happens if the Super Mutants get some smart leaders to just guard Jacob's Town and other areas with Mini-Guns and Missile Launchers.

Ceiling_Squid
2015-02-13, 03:48 PM
I'm more concerned about what happens if the Super Mutants get some smart leaders to just guard Jacob's Town and other areas with Mini-Guns and Missile Launchers.

The aliens are likey to not bother them much, in that case, once they test the mutant defenses. They may get smart enough to try to starve them out of ammunition by cutting supply lines. Or try to find ways to sneak past defenses and cause chaos and sabotage, since that strategy plays right into their usual strengths. Or bar that, focus on growing their numbers before attacking in mass.

(This assumes that they even consider super mutants a viable source of food or breeding stock, rather than outright ignoring them unless attacked)

It all depends on the intelligence of the queen in question and the current state of the infection, since xenos can utilize tactics.

Advanced weaponry didn't prevent most of the Marines in Aliens from getting killed, either.

If you want to stop aliens, you generally have to either keep them so boxed-in that they can't get new hosts, or pro-actively wipe them out. Mutants sitting on the defensive are not playing to win in this scenario.

BladeofObliviom
2015-02-13, 04:30 PM
The tricky part about this is that Aliens do take on host traits like a retrovirus, via horizontal gene transfer. However, Fallout genetics are weird, due to a combination of Radiation and FEV affecting everything in the setting, aside from a few isolated populations like Vault-dwellers and the Enclave (and the Brotherhood of Steel to a lesser degree).

Further, this will eventually affect the aliens too: The FEV is a constant aspect of the setting, and mutant variations of it are in the air basically everywhere in the US. This is a plot point in the first Fallout, where exposure to the outside eventually inoculates people against FEV and causes serious degradation of mental faculties during the "dipping" process used to make Super Mutants, at least according to Tony Jay the Lieutenant. Others claim that it's the radiation that ruined the dipping, but it's still transmissible to some degree through the air based on the fact that the Enclave turned it into an aerosol-based bioweapon.

Also, it may be worth noting that the genetics of ghoulification basically amount to alternate usage of oxygen and more rapid repair of DNA after radiation exposure. I'm not sure a Xenomorph would necessarily find these traits beneficial, given that they're already fairly radiation-resistant and the "alternate usage of oxygen" above means speedy loss of cartilaginous structures, necrosis, and sterility.

This is of course assuming that picking up an infection via lateral gene transfer doesn't just make them suffer horrible birth defects and die out that way.

On a very different note, Fallout 2 actually had Xenomorph rip-offs in it (http://fallout.wikia.com/wiki/Wanamingo). Whether that matters to the discussion, I dunno.

gooddragon1
2015-02-13, 05:05 PM
Speaking of tactics. In fallout tactics, a couple of the endings have you merge with the computer and take control of its robots to rebuild society. If robots are effective, I think that the good ending where you take control of the computer through melding would present a good guy with the firepower to maybe combat the situation.

Almarck
2015-02-13, 05:06 PM
Speaking of tactics. In fallout tactics, a couple of the endings have you merge with the computer and take control of its robots to rebuild society. If robots are effective, I think that the good ending where you take control of the computer through melding would present a good guy with the firepower to maybe combat the situation.

Not cannon sadly.

Although, in the same vein as it is House's force. The only think house lacks is really powerful robots.

BladeofObliviom
2015-02-13, 05:37 PM
Not cannon sadly.

Although, in the same vein as it is House's force. The only think house lacks is really powerful robots.

Actually, Fallout Tactics is "broad strokes" canon. That is, the basic plotline happened, but the details are wonky. (THERE ARE NO FURRY DEATHCLAWS)

Ceiling_Squid
2015-02-13, 09:08 PM
Yeah, FO3 alludes to a Midwestern detachment of the BoS in one of the conversations in the Citadel. They give no explicit details, though, beyond the obvious reference to the FO:T faction and locale.

tomandtish
2015-02-14, 12:26 PM

Not sure we can rely on the pistol. When Vasquez did that, she was literally firing from inches away, it took 7-8 shots, and the resulting acid splash crippled her leg.

The M41A rounds are also armor piercing, which helps explain their effectiveness.

"Lieutenant, what do those Pulse Rifles fire?"
"10 millimeter explosive-tip caseless. Standard light armor-piercing round, why?"

Almarck
2015-02-14, 02:36 PM
If we're going farther would the plant mutants be dangerous against xenkmorphs due to their... nature. Could they infest them?

ArlEammon
2015-02-14, 04:01 PM
If we're going farther would the plant mutants be dangerous against xenkmorphs due to their... nature. Could they infest them?

The plant creatures might just stay alive if infested.

Almarck
2015-02-14, 04:15 PM
But what about infesting the xenomorphs?

Blackhawk748
2015-02-14, 04:50 PM
But what about infesting the xenomorphs?

I feel this is a relevant question, as those things are just animated plants. Though that could make some seriously weird xenomorphs.

Also im of a mind that they wouldnt be able to reproduce with Super mutants, mainly because of the DNA thing.

Honestly they would have problems, cuz as we all know, the FEV seriously screws with things. However this could bite us in the *** as they could become Super Xenomorphs, and suddenly have active camo or spit acid, or grow nuclear rocket launchers. Idk stuff gets crazy in FO.

The Glyphstone
2015-02-14, 05:03 PM
This just feels like a 'whoever wins, we lose' scenario. Big time.

ArlEammon
2015-02-14, 05:21 PM
I don't know, Weyland Yutani vs Caesar's Legion and the NCR seems like a very interesting match up. . . I'm putting that one up one of these days.

Almarck
2015-02-14, 05:46 PM
How about Brotherhood of Steel? and Enclave Remnants? Basically, anyone who could be added to the Battle of Hoover Dam.