PDA

View Full Version : Optimization Evil Cleric build?

sidvermont
2015-02-13, 03:41 PM
Sinister greetings!

I'm creating a lvl 10 evil cleric, worshipping the almighty Graz'zt. Unfortunately i don't have any clue what could fit our group or how to bulid it. This is my second d&d 3.5 char and i'm really overextended. Thought you guys could give me some suggestions.
Our group consists of a rogue, a sorcerer/thrall of graz'zt and my cleric.

idea 1: front-line "tank" (buffed with divine power, righteous might etc..) and some supporting aspects (heal, cats grace, ...)
idea 2: caster/summoner (summon monster/undead) letting the creature take the fight (and the flanking for our rogue :D ) so i can focus on the support

my abilities:
str 10
dex 12
con 14
int 14
wis 20
cha 12

also i've got 200k gold to spend.
if you could use alle 3.5 rules, including the quintessentials. (3.0 with gm permission) how would you start to create a human that's worth beeing a cleric of the dark prince.

thank you for taking the time, and sorry for my bad english :D

DMVerdandi
2015-02-13, 05:19 PM
Sinister greetings!

I'm creating a lvl 10 evil cleric, worshipping the almighty Graz'zt. Unfortunately i don't have any clue what could fit our group or how to bulid it. This is my second d&d 3.5 char and i'm really overextended. Thought you guys could give me some suggestions.

idea 1: front-line "tank" (buffed with divine power, righteous might etc..) and some supporting aspects (heal, cats grace, ...)
idea 2: caster/summoner (summon monster/undead) letting the creature take the fight (and the flanking for our rogue :D ) so i can focus on the support

my abilities:
str 10
dex 12
con 14
int 14
wis 20
cha 12

if you could use alle 3.5 rules, including the quintessentials. (3.0 with gm permission) how would you start to create a human that's worth beeing a cleric of the dark prince.

Cleric 6/Death Delver 1/Shadowcraft Mage 5/ Divine Disciple 5/Cleric 3
>>>>

Feats
1 (spell focus illusion) (Extend spell)
3(Persistant spell)
6(Divine Metamagic: PERSISTANT SPELL)
9(Extra Turning)
12(Extra turning)
15(Extra turning)
18(Extra turning)

Spontaneous domain casting (Darkness)
Domains: Darkness and Trickery

On your gold, spend it on metamagic rods, ioun stones, and things that increase your spell casting in general.
Get a decent full plate.

MrMercury
2015-02-18, 08:15 AM
Sinister greetings!

my abilities:
str 10
dex 12
con 14
int 14
wis 20
cha 12

If you want to go more caster, I suggest Destruction and Fire (lots of damage spells)

For front line tank/buffer, go Healing (free cure spells are nice) and strength/protection