PDA

View Full Version : Roleplaying And then Omnielemental said "I'm indifferent" ...

Yasahiro
2015-02-15, 01:26 PM
Hello Forums!

So I was thinking about Omnielementals and such, and then I realized something... They are combination of Main Elementals...

So, what would the combination of Quasi Elementals be? What would you call Negative Energied OmniElemental? What about Positive Energy Flavor?

OldTrees1
2015-02-15, 03:01 PM
There are only 6 elemental building blocks (including positive and negative) the remaining 20 specific names are all combinations of 2 or 3 adjacent elements. I believe Omnielemental is a suitable name for any combination of 4+ of the 6 (necessitating at least 1 non adjacent member) with the simple Earth/Fire/Air/Water example given in the splat book.

Coidzor
2015-02-15, 03:06 PM
So they're made up of all of the elemental planes plus either positive or negative energy?

Sounds like proto-planes and anti-planes. Smash enough of 'em together and you might get an alternate material plane. Or a giant, possibly metaphysical explosion. Or both!

Yasahiro
2015-02-15, 08:22 PM
I was mostly seeking names and what would be the theoretical nature of such beings.

I realized that negative charged elements resemble elements at end of their life cycle. Fire leaves behind Ash. Earth turns into Dust. Water evaporates, leaving salt (If salt water). Lack of air is Vaccum.

Positive charged seen to be kinda the... Stuff that is produced through the elements. Earth has and makes Minerals. Fire gives off light for Radiance. Air and clouds have lightning... Water turns into steam, still being water just in another form...

Afgncaap5
2015-02-15, 08:55 PM
You might make some sort of Ionization Elemental (Or just Ion Elemental for a cooler name, if accuracy's not a huge concern) that works with wind, fire, electricity and such.

SwordChucks
2015-02-15, 09:36 PM
How about "Entropamental" for the negative energy variant?

OldTrees1
2015-02-15, 10:20 PM
There are 15+6+1=32 combinations of 4-6 elements. A Negative Water Earth Positive Omnielemental is a possibility but I think that all 32 might deserve the name Omnielemental.