PDA

View Full Version : Year of the Yuri harem 4 IC. The movie, the life, the dream

Pages : 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7

Anubis Dread
2015-03-03, 11:51 PM
Nate did high five you. :smalltongue:

Nate looks over. "She... seems.... dressed down... does that make sense." He comments.

"Yeah she's pretty shy," Alex replies. "And a tiny bit nerdy. And also straight. And I'm pretty sure she's monogamous," she prompts.

Illven
2015-03-03, 11:52 PM
"Aaah, that's where it was. That would have bugged me all night if I didn't figure it out."

She gave a small bow to Jen, "And you must my Jennifer. I've heard quite a bit about you already from your friends. My name is Mallory Malone." She holds out her hand and gives her a smile that tries just a little too hard to not be intimidating, "A pleasure to meet you."

"In a sense," Mallory replied to Taika, "It seems that Verthandi here was familiar with... Hayfa, if I'm remembering the name correctly."

Jennifer unsure of how to react, kisses your hand. Pleasure to meet you. She states.

"Yeah she's pretty shy," Alex replies. "And a tiny bit nerdy. And also straight. And I'm pretty sure she's monogamous," she prompts.

"Alright. I'll go talk to her." Nate said.

On a initial scan. It seems to be going well. What do you do?

Esprit15
2015-03-04, 12:10 AM
"I wouldn't be so sure, Alex," Taika calls, wanting to avoid the supernatural cat fight. Not wanting to scare off Nate though, she leans next to Alex. "We're loyal, not monogamous, as a culture. At most you'll get someone who is picky about your other partners. Nobody likes sharing their friend with someone they cannot stand."

She watches the interaction. "But there are always exceptions that test the rule."

Anubis Dread
2015-03-04, 12:10 AM

They were so cute together! Alex really hoped it worked out. But if she butted in it could spoil the mood... she guessed she'd just stand back and observe for now. She could jump in if Nate seemed like he needed some help.

It seemed that everyone was standing around over here, so Alex decided to join the party. "You two don't need to duel to the death or anything do you?" Alex asked concerned. Granted Verthandi and John had never really acted hostile to each other, but they also didn't talk much.

Angelalex242
2015-03-04, 12:19 AM
They were so cute together! Alex really hoped it worked out. But if she butted in it could spoil the mood... she guessed she'd just stand back and observe for now. She could jump in if Nate seemed like he needed some help.

It seemed that everyone was standing around over here, so Alex decided to join the party. "You two don't need to duel to the death or anything do you?" Alex asked concerned. Granted Verthandi and John had never really acted hostile to each other, but they also didn't talk much.

Seeing as dueling has been illegal in the United States since the Civil War, in most states...or a little after in the South...no, we're not obligated to duel.

The TechnoGnome
2015-03-04, 12:20 AM
That was it, yes. Hayfa. I mostly recognize you by your aura then your appearance or actions. It's the one thing that never changes over the centuries.

"Oh, of course," Mallory said. Truth be told, the fact that Verthandi was able to identify her past self unnerved her a bit, especially since Mallory was unable to do the same (though not from lack of trying).

"You know, my dear friend Agatha has told me some rather interesting stories about your current incarnation," Mallory said coldly, "Hopefully they were somewhat exaggerated."

Jennifer unsure of how to react, kisses your hand. Pleasure to meet you. She states.

What the...?!?

Mallory reflexively jerked her hand back as Jen's lips touched it, her eyes widening in shock. Having been clearly caught off-guard by both of them at this point, Mallory took a second to clear her throat a bit, and quickly regained her composure, "That was quite... forward." she muttered, "I did not mean to send you such signals. Though I will assume that you meant that innocently. In which case, I'm flattered."

Dammit, where'd Agatha go?

Out of the corner of her eye, Mallory spotted Agatha chatting with Nate a short distance away. Curses.

Illven
2015-03-04, 12:28 AM
Mallory reflexively jerked her hand back as Jen's lips touched it, her eyes widening in shock. Having been clearly caught off-guard by both of them at this point, Mallory took a second to clear her throat a bit, and quickly regained her composure, "That was quite... forward." she muttered, "I did not mean to send you such signals. Though I will assume that you meant that innocently. In which case, I'm flattered."

Out of the corner of her eye, Mallory spotted Agatha chatting with Nate a short distance away. Curses.

Oh my god, I'm so sorry. I just read somewhere that's what you're supposed to do to be polite. Jen stammered blushing.

Anubis Dread
2015-03-04, 12:36 AM
Huh, with the whole Verthandi kiss thing this had to be ironic right? Right? She had no idea what irony actually was, but she was guessing this was it.

"Well I'm glad you two are getting along. I'd hate for you two to start getting all Highlander in here," Alex chuckled.

Angelalex242
2015-03-04, 12:38 AM
"Oh, of course," Mallory said. Truth be told, the fact that Verthandi was able to identify her past self unnerved her a bit, especially since Mallory was unable to do the same (though not from lack of trying).

"You know, my dear friend Agatha has told me some rather interesting stories about your current incarnation," Mallory said coldly, "Hopefully they were somewhat exaggerated."

What the...?!?

Stories usually are.

Jen kissing Mallory's hand was INTERESTING. Did those times she had Jen dress up as a princess rub off on her that much? Although it was typically a prince doing that to a princess, that seemed a reasonable equivalent.

Now now, you know as well as I that was platonic for most of history. Just a gesture of respect.

jamieth
2015-03-04, 12:44 AM
Nancy's your partner. She chuckles at your first draft.

"You and your.... you call it tropes right?" She chuckles. "It's like a boy and his dog."

As you actually perform the story telling, Jen ends up cheering and whopping by the end of it.

Good job girls!

"Well, that's why they become tropes", Kath chuckles, "they work". Well, not "work" in a technical sense of "winning her a hundred bucks", but Jen liked it, and that was what really mattered.

Illven
2015-03-04, 12:45 AM
[QUOTE=Illven;18904977]Nancy's your partner. She chuckles at your first draft.

"You and your.... you call it tropes right?" She chuckles. "It's like a boy and his dog."

As you actually perform the story telling, Jen ends up cheering and whopping by the end of it.

Good job girls![/spoiler]

"Well, that's why they become tropes", Kath chuckles, "they work". Well, not "work" in a technical sense of "winning her a hundred bucks", but Jen liked it, and that was what really mattered.

"We still lost." Nancy points out. "I could of used that 100 bucks." She complained.

The TechnoGnome
2015-03-04, 12:51 AM
Oh my god, I'm so sorry. I just read somewhere that's what you're supposed to do to be polite. Jen stammered blushing.

Stories usually are.

Jen kissing Mallory's hand was INTERESTING. Did those times she had Jen dress up as a princess rub off on her that much? Although it was typically a prince doing that to a princess, that seemed a reasonable equivalent.

Now now, you know as well as I that was platonic for most of history. Just a gesture of respect.

Mallory straightened up, once more defaulting to her cold demeanor, "Of course I know that. I was just wondering if she did. It's not a common platonic gesture in this country anymore, so it wouldn't surprise me if she didn't. In any case, it was a simple mistake. I won't hold it against you, Jennifer."

Huh, with the whole Verthandi kiss thing this had to be ironic right? Right? She had no idea what irony actually was, but she was guessing this was it.

"Well I'm glad you two are getting along. I'd hate for you two to start getting all Highlander in here," Alex chuckled.

"Of course," Mallory said as if that was her intent all along, "I am not going to start a fight over some grudge, especially not at a business dinner like this."

Illven
2015-03-04, 12:55 AM
Business dinner? I thought this was a party? Jen stated.

The TechnoGnome
2015-03-04, 01:02 AM
"For you, perhaps. But my family was invited by Mrs. Linestein, not her daughter. My father is one of her attorneys, and my behavior today, good or bad, reflects onto him. No matter how informal Mrs. Linestein intends this party to be, there is still a clear boss-employee relationship that must be maintained."

Illven
2015-03-04, 01:05 AM
"For you, perhaps. But my family was invited by Mrs. Linestein, not her daughter. My father is one of her attorneys, and my behavior today, good or bad, reflects onto him. No matter how informal Mrs. Linestein intends this party to be, there is still a clear boss-employee relationship that must be maintained."

But you're not an employee Jen replied.

Angelalex242
2015-03-04, 01:07 AM

Ver...actually chuckled.

You got on a legal kick didn't you?

So maybe there wouldn't be any duels, but now she wondered if Mallory had gone so far down that path she'd end up like Luke. Or thereabouts.

The TechnoGnome
2015-03-04, 01:23 AM
But you're not an employee Jen replied.

Mallory's eyes narrowed, "You are correct in that assumption. However, my actions as his daughter reflect on his skills as a parent. If I acted in a unbefitting manner, even at a social event, it would make my father look lacking in discipline, ability to resolve issues that arise, and commitment to his duties. All things that a wise employer wants from well-paid employees, especially ones that handle important legal matters."

She took a moment to straighten her sleeve, "So you see, it is very important that I take this party seriously, despite the hostess' assertions to the contrary."

Ver...actually chuckled.

You got on a legal kick didn't you?

So maybe there wouldn't be any duels, but now she wondered if Mallory had gone so far down that path she'd end up like Luke. Or thereabouts.

Mallory glared sharply at Ver, "I'm surprised to hear such flippant disregard for legality coming from an angel of all beings. Or do you simply doubt my discipline?"

Anubis Dread
2015-03-04, 01:28 AM
"...so if I asked if you wanted to play drunken strip poker you'd turn me down, is what you're saying?" Alex joked. Seriously, she didn't know demons could get sticks that big up their a**holes. "If you're not doing anything that bad you're pretty much in the clear. This is a fairly relaxed group. Alright so Luna's parents can be a bit uptight, but seeing as they let me hang around anything you do will look amazing in comparison," she stuck out her tongue teasingly.

Illven
2015-03-04, 01:31 AM
Mallory's eyes narrowed, "You are correct in that assumption. However, my actions as his daughter reflect on his skills as a parent. If I acted in a unbefitting manner, even at a social event, it would make my father look lacking in discipline, ability to resolve issues that arise, and commitment to his duties. All things that a wise employer wants from well-paid employees, especially ones that handle important legal matters."

She took a moment to straighten her sleeve, "So you see, it is very important that I take this party seriously, despite the hostess' assertions to the contrary."

Mallory glared sharply at Ver, "I'm surprised to hear such flippant disregard for legality coming from an angel of all beings. Or do you simply doubt my discipline?"

Okay. How about we simmer down. Jen replied.

Get it. Because I'm a fire sorceress.

Angelalex242
2015-03-04, 01:35 AM
Okay. How about we simmer down. Jen replied.

Get it. Because I'm a fire sorceress.

Ver isn't the least bit angry at all. If anything, she's thoroughly amused. A DEMON on a legal kick? Beings famous for chaos and disorder on a legal kick...sure. Sure why not? It's chaos of another sort, perhaps.

It's rare that Ver giggles. But ya know what? This thought here? A demon going THAT FAR against type and behaving themselves?

That's...enough for a giggle.

The TechnoGnome
2015-03-04, 01:57 AM
"...so if I asked if you wanted to play drunken strip poker you'd turn me down, is what you're saying?" Alex joked. Seriously, she didn't know demons could get sticks that big up their a**holes. "If you're not doing anything that bad you're pretty much in the clear. This is a fairly relaxed group. Alright so Luna's parents can be a bit uptight, but seeing as they let me hang around anything you do will look amazing in comparison," she stuck out her tongue teasingly.

Mallory looked up and down Alex's body, and actually seems to relax a bit, "You have a point. You're acting almost too casual, and yet Mrs. Linestein still lets you around her daughter. I suppose that if I stay close to you, I can let my hair down a bit. Metaphorically, anyway. My hair's already as far down as it goes."

And Mallory might have even begun to warm up to Alex, if not for what happened next.

Ver isn't the least bit angry at all. If anything, she's thoroughly amused. A DEMON on a legal kick? Beings famous for chaos and disorder on a legal kick...sure. Sure why not? It's chaos of another sort, perhaps.

It's rare that Ver giggles. But ya know what? This thought here? A demon going THAT FAR against type and behaving themselves?

That's...enough for a giggle.

Mallory froze as Ver giggled. For several seconds, she said nothing. Then, without even turning away from Alex, she said in a low voice, "Do you think my convictions are a joke, Verdhanti?"

Angelalex242
2015-03-04, 02:27 AM
I've lived a long time, Mallory. And mischief is the typical way of your kind. While I've no doubt you might find it in yourself to read up on legalities...I doubt you understand the truth of what justice really is, or when justice needs to be tempered by mercy. The 'spirit of the law', if you'd like to call it that.

It's possible...more then possible...to create mischief using the laws as written.

You may prove me wrong, of course...but you have a VERY long road if such a goal is your intent.

Ver is still thoroughly amused by all this. Not the least bit angry at all.

Illven
2015-03-04, 02:35 AM
I've lived a long time, Mallory. And mischief is the typical way of your kind. While I've no doubt you might find it in yourself to read up on legalities...I doubt you understand the truth of what justice really is, or when justice needs to be tempered by mercy. The 'spirit of the law', if you'd like to call it that.

It's possible...more then possible...to create mischief using the laws as written.

You may prove me wrong, of course...but you have a VERY long road if such a goal is your intent.

Ver. When have you been merciful? Jen calls out.

Angelalex242
2015-03-04, 02:44 AM
Ver. When have you been merciful? Jen calls out.

Ver simply raises an eyebrow.

Do you truly not know?

The TechnoGnome
2015-03-04, 02:53 AM

Mallory's hands clenched into fists, "I knew it... I KNEW you would think that!" She turns to face Ver, and now it was clear that the whites of her eyes were beginning to vanish, "I do NOT treat the law as a joke. I am NOT exploiting it for my own ends. The law is just, it is absolute, and it is equal to everyone! Despite what you might think, I am not just some child playing pretend! I... I..."

She growls, then rubs her forehead in frustration. "...I need to use the restroom," she snarls through clenched teeth, before storming off in the general direction of the bathroom with her left hand still covering her forehead.

Esprit15
2015-03-04, 03:01 AM
"Ah, budding relationships," Taika says, looking at the now alone Verthandi, and Nate with Agatha. "Do we need to shove you two in a closet, Ver?" she says with a mischievous smile.

Angelalex242
2015-03-04, 03:03 AM
Mallory's hands clenched into fists, "I knew it... I KNEW you would think that!" She turns to face Ver, and now it was clear that the whites of her eyes were beginning to vanish, "I do NOT treat the law as a joke. I am NOT exploiting it for my own ends. The law is just, it is absolute, and it is equal to everyone! Despite what you might think, I am not just some child playing pretend! I... I..."

She growls, then rubs her forehead in frustration. "...I need to use the restroom," she snarls through clenched teeth, before storming off in the general direction of the bathroom with her left hand still covering her forehead.

Ver watched her go. And those still nearby.

She's probably going into law this life. At least, that's my guess. If she throws herself into learning about justice and mercy trying to beat me, she'll be a better lawyer for it, and both she and her clients will benefit. The law is...usually just, but rarely absolute, and oh so rarely equally applied to everyone.

Ver...sighed now. When Taika spoke up...

While Celestial/Demon flings are common enough...forbidden fruit you know...it rarely works long term. In the short term, for flings, however...it can be very, VERY good.

Esprit15
2015-03-04, 03:44 AM
"Well you're not dating Jen. It's not like it would be cheating. Come on, she's the Lawful Evil to your Lawful Good!"

Necroticplague
2015-03-04, 07:16 AM
"Ah, budding relationships," Taika says, looking at the now alone Verthandi, and Nate with Agatha. "Do we need to shove you two in a closet, Ver?" she says with a mischievous smile.

"Or maybe something more like the Thunderdome?"

Esprit15
2015-03-04, 08:02 AM
"Or maybe something more like the Thunderdome?"

"I'd watch that. Who do you think would win, no magic allowed?"

Necroticplague
2015-03-04, 09:40 AM

"I dunno. No clue about the new girl, so that really throws a socket wrench into things."

Angelalex242
2015-03-04, 10:14 AM
"Well you're not dating Jen. It's not like it would be cheating. Come on, she's the Lawful Evil to your Lawful Good!"

While quite true none of us are dating Jen, even a fling requires at least some basic lust behind it, and I haven't seen any. As for fighting, I'd probably lose without magic. Spent too many lives under a Hippocratic Oath...that is, a Doctor's Oath to be really good at hurting people.

Or did you forget the fact you were quite capable of pinning me yourself?

Anubis Dread
2015-03-04, 10:36 AM

"A demon and angel with no magic? It'd just turn into a slap fight. With the slaps having the strength and impact of wet noodles," Alex noted. That said...

Walking over to Verthandi, Alex whacked her on the back of the head like one would when punishing a pet. "No! Bad! Don't add 'being a racist a**hole' on the list of thing to not like about you," Alex scolded. "Seriously you two are a match made in heaven, the sticks up your a**es are almost the same size!"

Illven
2015-03-04, 12:47 PM

Agatha leaves her possible boyfriend to be upon seeing Mal storm off.

"Mal are you okay?" Agatha asks worried.

Angelalex242
2015-03-04, 12:56 PM
"A demon and angel with no magic? It'd just turn into a slap fight. With the slaps having the strength and impact of wet noodles," Alex noted. That said...

Walking over to Verthandi, Alex whacked her on the back of the head like one would when punishing a pet. "No! Bad! Don't add 'being a racist a**hole' on the list of thing to not like about you," Alex scolded. "Seriously you two are a match made in heaven, the sticks up your a**es are almost the same size!"

Don't do that again. And speaking as one who listened to Martin Luther King's famous speech, 'judge by the content of their character.' Do remember I've met her before, so unlike you, I've had a chance to assess her character. I had an entire lifetime with which to do so. Just as I had 2 lifetimes in which to assess Luke's.

Esprit15
2015-03-04, 01:09 PM
"Yes, but nobody meets your standards of character, so we tend to ignore you." Taika runs off, curious how Nate's interaction with Agatha went. "So, I see you have a thing for cute witches," she says with a smile.

Necroticplague
2015-03-04, 01:37 PM
"And as old as you are, you should know that time can change people.

Speaking of which, That reminds me of a question you never answered: how do you know how old you are past the first handful of thousands of years? Isn't he calender system is, itself, only a couple thousand years old? Like how my parent only know they're 'at least 300'."

Angelalex242
2015-03-04, 01:48 PM
"And as old as you are, you should know that time can change people.

Speaking of which, That reminds me of a question you never answered: how do you know how old you are past the first handful of thousands of years? Isn't he calender system is, itself, only a couple thousand years old? Like how my parent only know they're 'at least 300'."

Time CAN change people, yes. But she hasn't demonstrated any evidence of change yet.

As for knowing how old I am...directly I don't. I reverse engineered my age by estimating based on scientific evidence when the first humans appeared. For when humanity appeared, so did celestials and demons. I have a second estimate based on the number of lives I've lived multiplied by the average lifespan of those lives. The estimates more or less match what science has to say.

That's why I say 12000 years old. I haven't narrowed it down enough to say 11,954, or 12,187.

Illven
2015-03-04, 01:56 PM
"Yes, but nobody meets your standards of character, so we tend to ignore you." Taika runs off, curious how Nate's interaction with Agatha went. "So, I see you have a thing for cute witches," she says with a smile.

"Eh.... She's not really my type for girlfriend." Nate explained.

Esprit15
2015-03-04, 02:08 PM
"Awe... Why not?" Taika asks, genuinely saddened.

Anubis Dread
2015-03-04, 02:20 PM
Don't do that again. And speaking as one who listened to Martin Luther King's famous speech, 'judge by the content of their character.' Do remember I've met her before, so unlike you, I've had a chance to assess her character. I had an entire lifetime with which to do so. Just as I had 2 lifetimes in which to assess Luke's.

Everyone else was saying things way smarter than Alex could, but there was one thing bugging her. "You haven't though. This is your first time meeting her right? I mean, you're only fourteen years old. Anything that happened in the past is just like a past version of a reincarnating being or some s***. Each reincarnation is sort of unique right? Even if just because different bodies have different chemistries, which causes different emotions and stuff. Plus you're raised differently each time and everything," Alex points out.

What was going on with Taika and Nate? She seemed kind of dissapointed from here... did it not go as well as it had looked like? That would be a huge bummer, they looked like such a good couple.

The TechnoGnome
2015-03-04, 02:29 PM
Agatha leaves her possible boyfriend to be upon seeing Mal storm off.

"Mal are you okay?" Agatha asks worried.

Mallory stormed into the bathroom with Agatha and shut the door behind her. After closing the door, she spun around to face Agatha, revealing that she had been hiding a small pair of horns growing on her forehead.

"Where were you?" Mallory snapped, "That... thing was mocking me, and I didn't have anyone to back me up!"

Illven
2015-03-04, 02:44 PM
"Awe... Why not?" Taika asks, genuinely saddened.

"I mean she's nice and all. But there was no chemistry." Nate struggled to explain.

Mallory stormed into the bathroom with Agatha and shut the door behind her. After closing the door, she spun around to face Agatha, revealing that she had been hiding a small pair of horns growing on her forehead.

"Where were you?" Mallory snapped, "That... thing was mocking me, and I didn't have anyone to back me up!"

Agatha looks saddened. "I'm sorry. That cute boy was talking to me, and I didn't notice Ver was around you."

Necroticplague
2015-03-04, 02:45 PM
As for knowing how old I am...directly I don't. I reverse engineered my age by estimating based on scientific evidence when the first humans appeared. For when humanity appeared, so did celestials and demons. I have a second estimate based on the number of lives I've lived multiplied by the average lifespan of those lives. The estimates more or less match what science has to say.

That's why I say 12000 years old. I haven't narrowed it down enough to say 11,954, or 12,187.

"Huh, that makes enough sense. My parents only have their lower-bound estimate because they grew up with something they think became the inspiration for Moby ****. Of course, how much before that lower bound is beyond them."

Esprit15
2015-03-04, 02:55 PM
"Awe... Not attracted to her?" Did that mean he still had feelings for her?

Illven
2015-03-04, 03:09 PM
"Awe... Not attracted to her?" Did that mean he still had feelings for her?

"I guess, yeah." Nate admits with a shrug.

Esprit15
2015-03-04, 03:11 PM
"That's too bad... Is it bad that there is a portion of me that wants to set you and Alex up on a date?"

Illven
2015-03-04, 03:28 PM
"That's too bad... Is it bad that there is a portion of me that wants to set you and Alex up on a date?"

"Ugh Gross." Nate replied scrunching his face. "It'd be like setting up siblings."

Anubis Dread
2015-03-04, 03:30 PM
"Huh, that makes enough sense. My parents only have their lower-bound estimate because they grew up with something they think became the inspiration for Moby ****. Of course, how much before that lower bound is beyond them."

"...I'm sure there's a c*** joke in there somewhere, but I'm too frustrated to think of it right now," Alex scowls.

Illven
2015-03-04, 03:40 PM
"...I'm sure there's a c*** joke in there somewhere, but I'm too frustrated to think of it right now," Alex scowls.

Anything I can do to help? Jen asks.

Anubis Dread
2015-03-04, 03:43 PM
"With the d*** joke? Sure, any d*** could use a hand," Alex teased. "With the frustration? Eh, Verthandi's just picking on people again and it's kind of pissing me off. It's nothing to worry about. I'd suggest we could snuggle up tight until I calmed down a bit, but I'm pretty sure I'd be lynched," she joked.

Esprit15
2015-03-04, 03:46 PM
"Ugh Gross." Nate replied scrunching his face. "It'd be like setting up siblings."

"Awe, but you would be so cute together! Hm... What about Kat?"

Illven
2015-03-04, 03:56 PM
"With the d*** joke? Sure, any d*** could use a hand," Alex teased. "With the frustration? Eh, Verthandi's just picking on people again and it's kind of pissing me off. It's nothing to worry about. I'd suggest we could snuggle up tight until I calmed down a bit, but I'm pretty sure I'd be lynched," she joked.

Jennifer embraces you.

If you need a hug, just ask.

"Awe, but you would be so cute together! Hm... What about Kat?"

Nate shakes his head.

Angelalex242
2015-03-04, 04:02 PM
Everyone else was saying things way smarter than Alex could, but there was one thing bugging her. "You haven't though. This is your first time meeting her right? I mean, you're only fourteen years old. Anything that happened in the past is just like a past version of a reincarnating being or some s***. Each reincarnation is sort of unique right? Even if just because different bodies have different chemistries, which causes different emotions and stuff. Plus you're raised differently each time and everything," Alex points out.

What was going on with Taika and Nate? She seemed kind of dissapointed from here... did it not go as well as it had looked like? That would be a huge bummer, they looked like such a good couple.

That is typically how demons see it, yes. We Celestials take a constant stream. I refer to my last life as things I did, and I have constant memories of what I did. When I go through school, I'm technically taking a refresher course on updated technology.

So when you talk to me, you hear about what I did, and when you talk to Mallory, you hear about what her ancestors did. Even though it's essentially the same process, as we're fundamentally mirror images of each other. Just with extremely different viewpoints.

Anubis Dread
2015-03-04, 04:04 PM
...wow she wasn't even that big into Jen and that still made her grin and hug back. She could see why all the other girls were so hung up over her. It was shame she was so uptight when it came to having multiple partners.

"Thanks," Alex replied sincerely, sighing happily. That calmed her right on down. Something just rubbed her the wrong way about Verthandi picking on the new girl like that.

As such when Verthandi replied to her she could reply pretty calmly. "If that's the case then she really is a different person and you've never met before. So be nice," she scolds.

Angelalex242
2015-03-04, 04:10 PM
...wow she wasn't even that big into Jen and that still made her grin and hug back. She could see why all the other girls were so hung up over her. It was shame she was so uptight when it came to having multiple partners.

"Thanks," Alex replied sincerely, sighing happily. That calmed her right on down. Something just rubbed her the wrong way about Verthandi picking on the new girl like that.

As such when Verthandi replied to her she could reply pretty calmly. "If that's the case then she really is a different person and you've never met before. So be nice," she scolds.

...Demons do insist each new life is a different person, a different incarnation. They prefer to start with a clean slate every new life. So...from her point of view, she is indeed a brand new person.

So if I took her at her own philosophy, then she is indeed a new person I haven't met before. Claiming otherwise is more or less imposing Celestial philosophy on her. Perhaps it's best to treat her by her own standards instead of mine.

Ver, thoughtful, and still not the least bit angry or flustered about any of this.

Illven
2015-03-04, 04:13 PM
That is typically how demons see it, yes. We Celestials take a constant stream. I refer to my last life as things I did, and I have constant memories of what I did. When I go through school, I'm technically taking a refresher course on updated technology.

So when you talk to me, you hear about what I did, and when you talk to Mallory, you hear about what her ancestors did. Even though it's essentially the same process, as we're fundamentally mirror images of each other. Just with extremely different viewpoints.

The thing is Ver. You Hated Gwen from the moment you saw her, because she was a Vampire. You mock Mallory. Like, why? If I were Vamped suddenly, would you hate me too?

Esprit15
2015-03-04, 04:18 PM
Nate shakes his head.

"Well, who here are you interested in?"

Angelalex242
2015-03-04, 04:23 PM
The thing is Ver. You Hated Gwen from the moment you saw her, because she was a Vampire. You mock Mallory. Like, why? If I were Vamped suddenly, would you hate me too?

With Gwen, it was PTSD. I blamed her for things other vampires had done to me in distant eras. That wasn't really her fault, it was mine. During the spin the bottle party, I tried to make amends by giving her the chance to bite me if she chose to let the past go. She declined.

With Mallory, I am legitimately worried about how she'll use the law once she learns it. It is distressingly easy to use the laws to hurt people simply by choosing where and when and to whom to apply them. I'm trying to head that off before it starts. The law is a whole lot less fair and equally applied then she thinks it is.

...And if you became a vampire, I'd offer my blood to you, as a gesture of trust. That's all I can say.

Anubis Dread
2015-03-04, 04:26 PM
With Gwen, it was PTSD. I blamed her for things other vampires had done to me in distant eras. That wasn't really her fault, it was mine. During the spin the bottle party, I tried to make amends by giving her the chance to bite me if she chose to let the past go. She declined.

With Mallory, I am legitimately worried about how she'll use the law once she learns it. It is distressingly easy to use the laws to hurt people simply by choosing where and when and to whom to apply them. I'm trying to head that off before it starts. The law is a whole lot less fair and equally applied then she thinks it is.

...And if you became a vampire, I'd offer my blood to you, as a gesture of trust. That's all I can say.

"...you called the cops and got me arrested. That's kind of hard to top," Alex remarks dryly.

Illven
2015-03-04, 04:26 PM
"Well, who here are you interested in?"

"Sans you?" Nate replied with a chuckle.

So because Gwen wasn't willing to forgive racism instantly, and with no shown effort to make amends on your part, she's wrong? And as for Mallory. As weird as it is, I don't think she's using the law to hurt others, alot demons just don't care.

Esprit15
2015-03-04, 04:29 PM
"Well yes, but you declined that when I wanted to try it."

Angelalex242
2015-03-04, 04:44 PM
"Sans you?" Nate replied with a chuckle.

So because Gwen wasn't willing to forgive racism instantly, and with no shown effort to make amends on your part, she's wrong? And as for Mallory. As weird as it is, I don't think she's using the law to hurt others, alot demons just don't care.

There wasn't any greater offer of trust I could've made...from my own point of view. I'm very leery about being bitten, typically. It meant a lot to me, at least. That was how I was trying to get over fears of the past at the time. Too late now though.

There is no evidence of how Mallory is going to use the law either way. She hasn't actually used it yet. Time will tell if I've read her rightly or not.

And Alex? I wasn't the only one with my phone out during that incident. And while you're a fearsome warrior, you CAN still get hurt. You did get hurt against Luke. Just because you get arrested doesn't mean I'm trying to hurt you that way. Even you won't win every fight. ...And someday, you just might get hurt faster then I or someone else can heal you.

The TechnoGnome
2015-03-04, 04:46 PM
Agatha looks saddened. "I'm sorry. That cute boy was talking to me, and I didn't notice Ver was around you."

For a moment Mallory looked like she was about to yell again, but instead she let out a frustrated sigh, "No, don't be. I shouldn't have snapped at you like that. You should be having fun, not babysitting me."

She turns and grips the sink so hard it looks like she's going to break it, "I just... I need a minute. Last thing I need is for Mrs. Linestein or her daughter to see me like this." She's takes a couple of deep breaths in an attempt to stop trembling with rage. "I embarrassed myself out there, didn't I?" she mutters.

Anubis Dread
2015-03-04, 04:47 PM
There wasn't any greater offer of trust I could've made...from my own point of view. I'm very leery about being bitten, typically. It meant a lot to me, at least. That was how I was trying to get over fears of the past at the time. Too late now though.

There is no evidence of how Mallory is going to use the law either way. She hasn't actually used it yet. Time will tell if I've read her rightly or not.

And Alex? I wasn't the only one with my phone out during that incident. And while you're a fearsome warrior, you CAN still get hurt. You did get hurt against Luke. Just because you get arrested doesn't mean I'm trying to hurt you that way. Even you won't win every fight. ...And someday, you just might get hurt faster then I or someone else can heal you.

"If you were worried you could have jumped in," Alex noted. "Because let's be honest here. I had time to mop up the entire group before the cops arrived. If we'd all just stayed back and let Nate be beat on he'd of been a bloody mess by the time someone showed up. You can't just call the cops for everything man. It's not like I hate cops or anything, though I don't really like them. It's just sitting back and waiting while something bad goes down isn't something I can do, even if it means me getting hurt."

Angelalex242
2015-03-04, 04:52 PM
"If you were worried you could have jumped in," Alex noted. "Because let's be honest here. I had time to mop up the entire group before the cops arrived. If we'd all just stayed back and let Nate be beat on he'd of been a bloody mess by the time someone showed up. You can't just call the cops for everything man. It's not like I hate cops or anything, though I don't really like them. It's just sitting back and waiting while something bad goes down isn't something I can do, even if it means me getting hurt."

...think about what it means if I actually help you fight. I'd be using wind magic, primarily...or in extreme duress, sanctified wind. You've experienced yourself what happens when water gets sanctified. Now imagine what happens when you sanctify the air like that. Imagine further what happens to your lungs if you breathe that in. There's a reason I try very hard to stay out of fights, except in self defense.

Anubis Dread
2015-03-04, 04:55 PM
...think about what it means if I actually help you fight. I'd be using wind magic, primarily...or in extreme duress, sanctified wind. You've experienced yourself what happens when water gets sanctified. Now imagine what happens when you sanctify the air like that. Imagine further what happens to your lungs if you breathe that in. There's a reason I try very hard to stay out of fights, except in self defense.

"...or you could just not be a p***y and throw a punch like a normal person," Alex replied nervously. No she did NOT need to be reminded of what that felt like. At all. She was still terrified of taking a shower and splashing herself. Adding aerophobia to her aquaphobia would not help matters.

Angelalex242
2015-03-04, 04:58 PM
"...or you could just not be a p***y and throw a punch like a normal person," Alex replied nervously. No she did NOT need to be reminded of what that felt like. At all. She was still terrified of taking a shower and splashing herself. Adding aerophobia to her aquaphobia would not help matters.

Ver shows her arms. They don't look like punch throwing arms. I don't have any physical combat training in this life. All I've got is my magic...or nothing.

Anubis Dread
2015-03-04, 05:29 PM
Ver shows her arms. They don't look like punch throwing arms. I don't have any physical combat training in this life. All I've got is my magic...or nothing.

"Well who's fault is that?" Alex rolls her eyes. "Pansy a** angel... I should get you to do push ups or some s***. Everyone should be able to throw a punch."

Illven
2015-03-04, 05:35 PM
"Well yes, but you declined that when I wanted to try it."

"Well yes, adding that in. No their's no one I'd be interested in here." Nate chuckled.

For a moment Mallory looked like she was about to yell again, but instead she let out a frustrated sigh, "No, don't be. I shouldn't have snapped at you like that. You should be having fun, not babysitting me."

She turns and grips the sink so hard it looks like she's going to break it, "I just... I need a minute. Last thing I need is for Mrs. Linestein or her daughter to see me like this." She's takes a couple of deep breaths in an attempt to stop trembling with rage. "I embarrassed myself out there, didn't I?" she mutters.

"You should be having fun too." Agatha replied embracing her friend. "Come on, what would be fun?"

Wait. Is your control worse then mine? I could burn down this whole building, or cut through a single steel bar and just that. Jen asked.

Angelalex242
2015-03-04, 05:40 PM
"Well yes, adding that in. No their's no one I'd be interested in here." Nate chuckled.

"You should be having fun too." Agatha replied embracing her friend. "Come on, what would be fun?"

Wait. Is your control worse then mine? I could burn down this whole building, or cut through a single steel bar and just that. Jen asked.

No, I've got pretty solid control. The trick is...controlling air currents gets tricky, and sanctified air works on anyone who doesn't share the same faith. I'm lucky it's the same general faith. If it was sectarian, it'd hurt almost everyone almost all the time. Still, in our group, that's a lot of friendly fire possibilities. I would USUALLY control it...but it's tough to apologize for if an air current slips out, or the wind shifts at the wrong time. I'm not perfect, by any means. There are times it's worth risking, but I would want to make sure I have reserve power on hand before trying it.

As for pushups...well, I'm not much of athlete either. In this life at least. Katherine already offered to teach me a little about gymnastics, though.

Esprit15
2015-03-04, 05:44 PM
"Such a shame, two kids who both like each other but cannot be together... Let's go meet the new girl. Malory, I think?"

The TechnoGnome
2015-03-04, 06:04 PM

"Tearing that smug celestial a new one right in front of her little-"

Mallory's death grip on the sink loosened as Agatha hugged her. "No, I... I don't know," Mallory eventually said, "It's been a long time since I've been to a party like this." She closed her eyes, "It was a mistake for me to come here. I wish I could just... go home and watch a movie or something."

Esprit15
2015-03-04, 06:13 PM
"Hey, Mallory!" Taika says, Nate in tow. "I'm surprised I haven't met one of Agatha's friends."

Necroticplague
2015-03-04, 06:13 PM

"The latter sounds like it could come in handy when you take Shop class."

The TechnoGnome
2015-03-04, 06:22 PM
"Hey, Mallory!" Taika says, Nate in tow. "I'm surprised I haven't met one of Agatha's friends."

Mallory jumped in shock as Taika and Nate came bursting into the bathroom. Her hand instinctively flew up to cover her forehead again as she turned to face them.

"Haven't you heard of knocking, girl?" she said in an irritated tone, "And who's he?"

Esprit15
2015-03-04, 06:30 PM
(OOC: Whoops, thought she had come out!)
"Sorry, you seemed in a bad mood and I thoughts a friendly person might cheer you up. What's wrong?"

Illven
2015-03-04, 06:32 PM
Mallory jumped in shock as Taika and Nate came bursting into the bathroom. Her hand instinctively flew up to cover her forehead again as she turned to face them.

"Haven't you heard of knocking, girl?" she said in an irritated tone, "And who's he?"

"That's Nate. The boy I was talking to." Agatha interceded.

(OOC: Whoops, thought she had come out!)
"Sorry, you seemed in a bad mood and I thoughts a friendly person might cheer you up. What's wrong?"

Agatha looks at Mallory for how to proceed.

"Let's just say.... Ver didn't help any second impression she might have made."

Illven
2015-03-04, 06:38 PM
Episode 8 scene 3

Now it's time for the touch football!

Yay!

Allure =d6 Oh no! How tragic! Your semiuniform was tragically ripped! Oh the humanity. +1 VP with Jennifer.

Skill =d6 Impress everyone with your physical abilities. +1 VP with Luna.

Conflict =d8 You are the strongest there is. Let the people hit the ground. +3 VP with Luna.

Luck =d8 ??? +3 VP with Jennifer.

Esprit15
2015-03-04, 06:38 PM
"Little known secret: almost all of us can't stand Ver."

Taika asks for some spare clothes, not wanting to damage a dress older than anybody actually at the party. She plays a good game. Not too rough, but not nicely either.
Allure (+1)

A Thousand Faces: Take 1

Necroticplague
2015-03-04, 08:38 PM
P'ro'shi gets a dread look on her face for a moment. Great, something involving running.She tries to calm hersel down: 'O.K., self, your not that clumsy girl anymore. You've got a circle of friends, laid, and a relationship building up here. You've got plenty practice keeping them out of the way. You can do-'

"R1BB1T,CR0AK"
"Oh hey, almost forgot you were there."

She sets it down at the sidelines, where it seems relatively content to not budge and just keep staring unblinkingly at these events about to ensue.
Then, she gets ready to actually play. She keeps her eyes to the sky, in case the archon or succubus try any tricks with flying. P'ro'shi's amphibious template may not help, but her inhuman reach sure will (totally worth the penalty to attack). Actually, she tries to take as much advantage of that as she can. The end portions of her tentacles become a color similar to the ground, making her reach harder to discern, all the better to touch the other with. She may not have too much experience running, but good cardio can apply to any sport!
Strong Skill, +2 Shrinking Shadow, +1 Athletic

Anubis Dread
2015-03-04, 09:40 PM
Alright, now this was a real event. Manning up, taking to the field and... what do you meant it was TOUCH football? Well Alex was sure nobody would really mind if she did at least a little bit of shoving.

Taking to the field, Alex grabbed the ball and ran with it, pushing people aside to make it to the goal before someone lunged at her to try and stop her. Not being able to push them in time, she just glared at them. "Touch me and die."

...it seemed they'd backed off. A perfect chance to score!

Strong Conflict +1, Violence is Always the Answer +1, Bruiser +2, Fearsome Reputation +2

The TechnoGnome
2015-03-04, 11:32 PM
"Really? That... that was considerate of you, Taika. Thank you."

Mallory rubs her head for a moment longer, then lowers her hand, revealing that her horns had disappeared and her eyes were back to normal. "I'm sorry you had to see me like that." She turns to Agatha, "I think I'm ready to rejoin the party."

As she walks out of the bathroom behind Agatha and Taika, she pauses and grips Nate's shoulder tightly, "I'll be watching you." she says in an icy tone before letting go and rejoining the party.

Mallory joined the others outside for the game. Agatha and her friends were right, after all: it was about time she had some fun at this place. She had opened a page on her phone detailing the rules of touch football and quickly skimmed it in order to familiarize herself with them. Once she was satisfied that she knew what the rules were, she put her phone away with her heels and purse on the sidelines and walked over to P'ro'shi. There was one last thing she needed to do before the game started.

"Hello again," Mallory said as she approached P'ro'shi from behind, "I know the game's about to start, but I just wanted to come by and let you know..."

She clapped a hand on P'ro'shi's shoulder, "...that it's time to repay your debt." Mallory then triggered the spell she cast earlier and used it to sap some of P'ro'shi's strength and agility for her own use. "Don't worry," Mallory said as she let go, "I'm only borrowing it. You'll be back to normal after the game."

The benefits of collecting on her debt were immediately apparent, as the additional physical prowess taken from the naturally athletic girl helped her to shine on the field and remain competitive with everyone else. She even managed to intercept a pass and get the ball herself, and very nearly managed to score a touchdown. At the last second however, Mallory suddenly felt a strange shift in her center of balance, causing her to trip and fall down. When she brushed herself off and stood up, she saw the designated referee giving a player on the opposing team a foul for apparently tackling her, which would give her team a free point.

Mallory could not let this unfair ruling stand.

"Excuse me," she said as she approached the referee, "but you made the wrong call. I tripped and fell on my own accord, not because I was tackled. I don't know if your view was obstructed by something or you were simply too preoccupied to do your job and watch the person who was carrying the ball, but I urge you change your ruling in the name of justice and fair play. I will not allow anything else."

Conflict, Faustian Pact (+1), Connections (+2), Verbal Barrage (+2), +5 total.

spwack
2015-03-05, 01:13 AM
"Wooh! Go... team! Yay! Sports!" In reality, Caroline had no clue what was going on. There was a ball and... people... and... yeah, she had no idea. It was plenty nice staying on the sidelines, watching other people run around, but it most definitely wasn't for her. Curling up in the corner with a good book was more her style, but she could see why other people might enjoy it. Especially that short angry girl. Wow. That looked painful... It was a good thing she wasn't actually pla-

Wait.

Oh no.

Was that a coach... with a spare uniform... coming towards her?

This is not going to go well. For anybody, in all probability.

There is pretty much nothing going for me here. Going for Allure (+1) if I can trip and faceplant in an attractive manner...

jamieth
2015-03-05, 02:35 AM
Touch Football? not exactly a game Kath was expecting. Oh, she knew she could be at least decent at it, and she knew she certainly could at least look good (after taking a moment to actually put some clothes on and getting Jen to dispel the dress, that is; she certainly wasn't going to let Mallory, out of all people, to learn the nature of her outfit), but her heart just wasn't at it. Surely, the day started nicely enough... but, let's be honest, by now Kath had learned to expect a disaster in the most innocent situations. Fate definitely had lots to repay her for...
Weak Luck, and if by some miracle I manage to roll under 8 on a d6-1, Destiny's Bond.

Angelalex242
2015-03-05, 02:41 AM
Verthandi likewise used a borrowed outfit, not willing to risk her angelic outfit on such a sport as football. If this extra outfit got damaged, it was of no great consequence to anyone. It didn't seem particularly likely anything would come of this game for her...it wasn't a good time for that, at the moment. Although...sometimes, the best way to play a game was to help a teammate, and she just happened to have Katherine on her team. So when she got a chance, she handed Katherine the ball and hoped for the best...

Neutral Allure, Compassion on Katherine.

Illven
2015-03-05, 02:12 PM
No clothes are ripped at the football game.

The highlights.

Alex manages to push Katherine into Jennifer's chest.

Jennifer rolls her eyes. You okay, Kath.

Mallory and Ver start arguing with the ref over Alex.

Mallory is stating that you never really broke the rules of the game, and that everyone is fine.

Ver is getting louder, and louder in insisting that Alex be put in the metaphorical penalty box.

Oh hey Caroline! What took you so long! Luna called over.

jamieth
2015-03-05, 02:43 PM
"Okay? I'm feeling just great!" Kath replies after a while, carefully moving away from Jen... just enough to still hold her in hug, though, "I was taught to fall properly, among other things - but you weren't , right? So, are you fine, or do you want me to look at the bruise... I was taught first aid, too." She immediately stops herself, cursing silently; she was taught first aid, sure, but someone else was a trained doctor some time ago... and had healing magic... it would only make sense for Kath to call her again...

Anubis Dread
2015-03-05, 02:44 PM
F***, she didn't even care anymore. It was a game, without a prize this time even. Alex was just bored of these two fighting on her behalf when she didn't even give a s***.

Rolling her eyes, Alex looked pleadingly at the ref. "Can we please just move on," she asked. She was tired of standing around just talking about rules.

Angelalex242
2015-03-05, 02:56 PM
Ver, concluding that the game is over anyway...and her team won...decides to drop it.

I suppose you're right.

At least handing the ball off to Katherine did good things for her. That's all that truly matters. Katherine got her touchdown...in two ways, looks like.

The TechnoGnome
2015-03-05, 03:25 PM
F***, she didn't even care anymore. It was a game, without a prize this time even. Alex was just bored of these two fighting on her behalf when she didn't even give a s***.

Rolling her eyes, Alex looked pleadingly at the ref. "Can we please just move on," she asked. She was tired of standing around just talking about rules.

Mallory's voice, while not quite at the level to be considered 'shouting', was starting to raise as the debate got more heated, "In case you've forgotten, I'M the one who fell over. If anyone knows what happened, it should be me, and I wasn't pushed!"

She looked over her shoulder at Alex, "Why do you want to be proven innocent? We both know you didn't break the rules. I refuse to let you be punished for something I know you didn't do. That wouldn't be just or fair."

She looked over at Verthandi, then at the ref, "See? Even the angel doesn't want to defend your call at this point. So take it back and let Alex continue to play." She doesn't appear to realize the game's over just yet.

Illven
2015-03-05, 03:30 PM
"Okay? I'm feeling just great!" Kath replies after a while, carefully moving away from Jen... just enough to still hold her in hug, though, "I was taught to fall properly, among other things - but you weren't , right? So, are you fine, or do you want me to look at the bruise... I was taught first aid, too." She immediately stops herself, cursing silently; she was taught first aid, sure, but someone else was a trained doctor some time ago... and had healing magic... it would only make sense for Kath to call her again...

Yeah, I think I'm fine, but if you want to take a look. Jen replied starting to get up then stopping.

Wait, do I get up, sit down, what's best?

@The arguing squad.

The ref has long since stopped caring, and is probably now drinking a bear.

Agatha comes up to Mallory. "Hey are you okay?" She asks.

Esprit15
2015-03-05, 03:31 PM
"Nice landing, Kat. Nice reception, Jen," Taika says as she walks over. "You okay, Jen?" It didn't seem too serious, so she wasn't too worried.

Anubis Dread
2015-03-05, 03:35 PM
"...any chance I could bum one of those off of you?" Alex askes the ref with an exasperated expression, gesturning to his beer.

The TechnoGnome
2015-03-05, 03:52 PM
The ref has long since stopped caring, and is probably now drinking a bear.

Agatha comes up to Mallory. "Hey are you okay?" She asks.

Mallory turns to face Agatha, stumbling in place as she does so, "This foolish man refuses to take his job as an officiator seriously, and gave Alex a foul she doesn't deserve. I only want to set things right, since I know for a fact she didn't do it."

"...any chance I could bum one of those off of you?" Alex askes the ref with an exasperated expression, gesturning to his beer.

Mallory glared at Alex, "You are definately not old enough to drink, Alex. Do you want to get both you and that man arrested?"

jamieth
2015-03-05, 03:57 PM
"Well", Kath says thoughtfully, but with a teasing expression, "I suppose best would be us finding a more secluded room and you taking this shirt off so I could get a better look... at the bruise, I mean... but otherwise, that's all right... does it hurt when I touch here?"

Anubis Dread
2015-03-05, 04:11 PM
Mallory glared at Alex, "You are definately not old enough to drink, Alex. Do you want to get both you and that man arrested?"

"I wouldn't be asking for a drink if you two hadn't driven me to it with your non-stop arguing," Alex scowled. "Besides, it's legal somewhere."

Illven
2015-03-05, 04:13 PM
"Nice landing, Kat. Nice reception, Jen," Taika says as she walks over. "You okay, Jen?" It didn't seem too serious, so she wasn't too worried.

Yeah, I'm good and you? Jen asked back.

Mallory turns to face Agatha, stumbling in place as she does so, "This foolish man refuses to take his job as an officiator seriously, and gave Alex a foul she doesn't deserve. I only want to set things right, since I know for a fact she didn't do it."

"Maybe he thinks you're just trying to be nice." Agatha replied.

"Well", Kath says thoughtfully, but with a teasing expression, "I suppose best would be us finding a more secluded room and you taking this shirt off so I could get a better look... at the bruise, I mean... but otherwise, that's all right... does it hurt when I touch here?"

Not at all. Jennifer replied with a smile.

Necroticplague
2015-03-05, 04:20 PM
After the odd touch, P'ro'shi felt a bit odd: namely, her center of gravity suddenly shifted u, and she found it way easier to run around in this thing. She still didn't really have an idea about ball handling, so she kept up duty as a defender, dutifully making her OAs agains the opposing ball handlers instead. And when the game was over, that she stood, wondering why she felt this way, then deciding not to care. When the game's over, she sees the quasit arguing with the ref, and tries to step in so she can hopefully move on to more interesting things; no reason to leave a friend behind. "Games over anyway, not really important at this point." She considers mentioning the alcoholl, then decides not to. A mention of 'the rules matter less than the outcomes and intent of the action', while it would summarize her view nicely, would probably not go over with either of the Outsiders, and Far Realms know she didn't want to go at it with both of them.

Instead, she tries her now classic 'change to a more pleasant subject' ; "Say, anyone know where the showers are? Even if its not right now, a little clean up before some later things might be nice after the excercise".

The TechnoGnome
2015-03-05, 04:23 PM
"I wouldn't be asking for a drink if you two hadn't driven me to it with your non-stop arguing," Alex scowled. "Besides, it's legal somewhere."

"Yes, but not here." Mallory stated. She then raised a brow in confusion, "Wait, why would you want of drink because of me? I'm only trying to help you."

"Maybe he thinks you're just trying to be nice." Agatha replied.

"Well, I'm not. I'm trying to be just so that the game can continue as fairly as possible." She looks over Agatha's shoulder and sees the other players leaving the field, "Where is everyone going?"

After the odd touch, P'ro'shi felt a bit odd: namely, her center of gravity suddenly shifted u, and she found it way easier to run around in this thing. She still didn't really have an idea about ball handling, so she kept up duty as a defender, dutifully making her OAs agains the opposing ball handlers instead. And when the game was over, that she stood, wondering why she felt this way, then deciding not to care. When the game's over, she sees the quasit arguing with the ref, and tries to step in so she can hopefully move on to more interesting things; no reason to leave a friend behind. "Games over anyway, not really important at this point." She considers mentioning the alcoholl, then decides not to. A mention of 'the rules matter less than the outcomes and intent of the action', while it would summarize her view nicely, would probably not go over with either of the Outsiders, and Far Realms know she didn't want to go at it with both of them.

Instead, she tries her now classic 'change to a more pleasant subject' ; "Say, anyone know where the showers are? Even if its not right now, a little clean up before some later things might be nice after the excercise".

Mallory blinked, "It is? Who won?" She looked back at Agatha, "We didn't win because of the extra point the referee gave me, did we? Because if so, I object on official grounds." She started walking off to find a scoreboard, but ended up losing her balance and falling into Agatha as she attempted to right herself.

Anubis Dread
2015-03-05, 04:27 PM
"Yes, but in the most aggravating- showers?" Alex stops herself as she processes what P'ro'shi said. "Yeah showers are probably a good idea. So is this like a group bathroom or..."

She was still uncomfortable around water, but that didn't mean she couldn't have fun watching.

Esprit15
2015-03-05, 05:46 PM
"I wasn't the one to receive a chest full of Kat," Taika responds. "Also, Kat, I think you need a nurse to help if you're going to play doctor with Jen."

Necroticplague
2015-03-05, 06:01 PM
Mallory blinked, "It is? Who won?" She looked back at Agatha, "We didn't win because of the extra point the referee gave me, did we? Because if so, I object on official grounds." She started walking off to find a scoreboard, but ended up losing her balance and falling into Agatha as she attempted to right herself.

"I don't think anyone was keeping track. I most certainly wasn't. Bi the way, you O.K? That's the second time in so long you've tripped over your own feat. You got a tail i hadn't noticed getting in the way?"

"cr0ak."
"Oh don't worry, I wasn't going to forget you this time." Man, next time I get a +1, it should be someone I don't have to carry around. I mean, I could probably tell him to follow, but then we might get separated. And Mom would kill me if I lost Bilious. Mother would probably be a bit more understanding, though.

Illven
2015-03-05, 06:02 PM
"Yes, but not here." Mallory stated. She then raised a brow in confusion, "Wait, why would you want of drink because of me? I'm only trying to help you."

"Well, I'm not. I'm trying to be just so that the game can continue as fairly as possible." She looks over Agatha's shoulder and sees the other players leaving the field, "Where is everyone going?"

As Mallory gets a faceful of Agatha's chest she chuckles.

"I know I'm bigger, but you didn't need to confirm it." She teases chuckling.

"I wasn't the one to receive a chest full of Kat," Taika responds. "Also, Kat, I think you need a nurse to help if you're going to play doctor with Jen."

Not if you're only playing. I take my health very seriously. Jennifer stated.

"Yes, but in the most aggravating- showers?" Alex stops herself as she processes what P'ro'shi said. "Yeah showers are probably a good idea. So is this like a group bathroom or..."

She was still uncomfortable around water, but that didn't mean she couldn't have fun watching.

You going to be okay? Luna asked worried.

Esprit15
2015-03-05, 06:07 PM
"What about a proper nurse?" She wanted to add that she likely had a potion for pain, but she didn't want to show up Kat.

Anubis Dread
2015-03-05, 06:09 PM

"Yeah I'm fine, I just get grumpy when I'm stuck in one place listening to people arguing," Alex teased. "But if you mean taking a shower then... no, I wouldn't be. I might have to have you cast that cleaning charm," she sighed.

Illven
2015-03-05, 06:19 PM
"What about a proper nurse?" She wanted to add that she likely had a potion for pain, but she didn't want to show up Kat.

Acceptable. Jen teased showing she was joking.

"Yeah I'm fine, I just get grumpy when I'm stuck in one place listening to people arguing," Alex teased. "But if you mean taking a shower then... no, I wouldn't be. I might have to have you cast that cleaning charm," she sighed.

Have you talked to Ms.Robin about that? Luna asked as she started casting.

Anubis Dread
2015-03-05, 06:20 PM
Have you talked to Ms.Robin about that? Luna asked as she started casting.

"It pretty much takes up half of each of our sessions. It isn't helping," Alex admitted. "Or if it is helping it's doing it pretty slowly. I guess getting soaked in acid isn't something you can get over easily."

spwack
2015-03-05, 06:29 PM
Oh hey Caroline! What took you so long! Luna called over.

Caroline staggered over, more or less collapsing at Luna's feet. She hadn't run that fast since... ever, really. "Hey [cough] Luna" she wheezed "Haven't seen you in ages. Mind... helping me up?"

Illven
2015-03-05, 06:35 PM
"It pretty much takes up half of each of our sessions. It isn't helping," Alex admitted. "Or if it is helping it's doing it pretty slowly. I guess getting soaked in acid isn't something you can get over easily."

Damn.... I can't blame you... Every time I let Caroline bite me... Luna starts before stopping.

Anubis Dread
2015-03-05, 06:38 PM
Damn.... I can't blame you... Every time I let Caroline bite me... Luna starts before stopping.

"Hey I understand," Alex replies solemnly, placing a hand on Luna's shoulder. "If you like I'll gladly take over being bitten duties. If it helps you, that is," she adds transparently. Being bitten felt really, REALLY good.

Speaking of which, this was that Caroline chick? Didn't seem to have much of a pair of lungs on her. Which was surprisingly since she wasn't even sure if vampires had to breathe. "Hey, I'm Alex. Good to meet ya," she greeted, holding out a hand for her to grab.

spwack
2015-03-05, 07:12 PM
"Hey I understand," Alex replies solemnly, placing a hand on Luna's shoulder. "If you like I'll gladly take over being bitten duties. If it helps you, that is," she adds transparently. Being bitten felt really, REALLY good.

Speaking of which, this was that Caroline chick? Didn't seem to have much of a pair of lungs on her. Which was surprisingly since she wasn't even sure if vampires had to breathe. "Hey, I'm Alex. Good to meet ya," she greeted, holding out a hand for her to grab.

"Hey... ugh, I know, its so embarrassing" muttered Caroline as she clambered to her feet "My mentor keeps trying to get me out of the habit, but I still breath really hard whenever I'm low on... You know..." If one was listening carefully, they might hear a sound like the worlds tiniest pair of scissors being opened "...Blood"

Anubis Dread
2015-03-05, 07:22 PM
"Hey... ugh, I know, its so embarrassing" muttered Caroline as she clambered to her feet "My mentor keeps trying to get me out of the habit, but I still breath really hard whenever I'm low on... You know..." If one was listening carefully, they might hear a sound like the worlds tiniest pair of scissors being opened "...Blood"

Alex shivered. Damn the idea of a hungry vampire sucking on her was a huge turn on. Even one she barely knew. Still she was kind of cute, so it was all good right?

"W-well if you're hungry you can always dig your fangs in here," Alex suggested, turning to show off her neck.

spwack
2015-03-05, 07:26 PM
Alex shivered. Damn the idea of a hungry vampire sucking on her was a huge turn on. Even one she barely knew. Still she was kind of cute, so it was all good right?

"W-well if you're hungry you can always dig your fangs in here," Alex suggested, turning to show off her neck.

"Well, get down here then." Caroline sat down cross-legged, sliding Alex's knee across to drag the girl into her lap. Normally she'd be super embarrassed about feeding on a stranger in public, but she really needed this. "You sure about this?" she said, suddenly concerned.

Anubis Dread
2015-03-05, 07:28 PM
"Well, get down here then." Caroline sat down cross-legged, sliding Alex's knee across to drag the girl into her lap. Normally she'd be super embarrassed about feeding on a stranger in public, but she really needed this. "You sure about this?" she said, suddenly concerned.

Holy c*** this was really happening. This was awesome! She meant... "Yeah, yeah it's fine," Alex coughed to try and keep the excitement out of her voice. "It's cool, girls got to eat and all that."

spwack
2015-03-05, 08:23 PM
Holy c*** this was really happening. This was awesome! She meant... "Yeah, yeah it's fine," Alex coughed to try and keep the excitement out of her voice. "It's cool, girls got to eat and all that."

Caroline worked her jaw for a bit, then ran her tongue along Alex's exposed neck. Beneath the glistening layer of anesthetizing saliva, the artery tucked into the crook of her jawline pulsed madly, red and vibrant. Twin slivers of ivory sprang from Caroline's jaw, and she sank them into Alex's neck. Skin parted like tissue, and redness gushed to fill her hungry mouth.

The TechnoGnome
2015-03-05, 08:28 PM
"I don't think anyone was keeping track. I most certainly wasn't. Bi the way, you O.K? That's the second time in so long you've tripped over your own feat. You got a tail i hadn't noticed getting in the way?"

As Mallory gets a faceful of Agatha's chest she chuckles.

"I know I'm bigger, but you didn't need to confirm it." She teases chuckling.

For once Mallory was glad that her skin was literally crimson, since that meant no one could tell she was blushing, "I-I'm sorry about that, Agatha." She gently pushed herself off her, and very nearly fell backwards onto her butt, "I don't know why, but I've been feeling weird since we started playing, like I'm wearing ball bearings around my waist. It wasn't so bad at first, but it's only been getting worse over time."

She turned to face P'ro'shi, "No, I've never had a tail. Though I imagine if I suddenly grew one, I'd..."

Wait a second... that's it! How could I have missed it?

"By the way, P'ro'shi, since the game is technically over, our deal is now complete."

She snapped her fingers, and dispelled the magic connecting the two. Almost instantly, Mallory felt her sense of balance return to her, even as her borrowed strength faded. Lesson learned. I'm never doing that again.

Oh crap, Luna was here! She didn't see any of that, did she? Mallory had to perform damage control. She approached Luna while Alex was distracted and held out her hand, making it clear this time she intended to shake, "Hello, Luna," Mallory said, attempting to play it cool, "I'm Mallory Malone. I don't believe we've had the pleasure of meeting."

Illven
2015-03-05, 08:42 PM
For once Mallory was glad that her skin was literally crimson, since that meant no one could tell she was blushing, "I-I'm sorry about that, Agatha." She gently pushed herself off her, and very nearly fell backwards onto her butt, "I don't know why, but I've been feeling weird since we started playing, like I'm wearing ball bearings around my waist. It wasn't so bad at first, but it's only been getting worse over time."

She turned to face P'ro'shi, "No, I've never had a tail. Though I imagine if I suddenly grew one, I'd..."

Wait a second... that's it! How could I have missed it?

"By the way, P'ro'shi, since the game is technically over, our deal is now complete."

She snapped her fingers, and dispelled the magic connecting the two. Almost instantly, Mallory felt her sense of balance return to her, even as her borrowed strength faded. Lesson learned. I'm never doing that again.

Oh crap, Luna was here! She didn't see any of that, did she? Mallory had to perform damage control. She approached Luna while Alex was distracted and held out her hand, making it clear this time she intended to shake, "Hello, Luna," Mallory said, attempting to play it cool, "I'm Mallory Malone. I don't believe we've had the pleasure of meeting."

"I know you're sorry, it's fine." Agatha replied

Luna smiles Right. The lawyer's daughter. Aren't you in our classes? Luna replies.

Anubis Dread
2015-03-05, 08:51 PM
Caroline worked her jaw for a bit, then ran her tongue along Alex's exposed neck. Beneath the glistening layer of anesthetizing saliva, the artery tucked into the crook of her jawline pulsed madly, red and vibrant. Twin slivers of ivory sprang from Caroline's jaw, and she sank them into Alex's neck. Skin parted like tissue, and redness gushed to fill her hungry mouth.

"Oh wait," Ales realized. "In the interest of fairness I should probably mention bites make me insanely horneeeeeeeeeeee," Alex moaned as she was bitten. Oh f*** she'd forgotten what this felt like! It was like having a p***y in your neck and someone was licking the s*** out of it! The sensation made her shiver with pleasure as her blood was sucked out of her, wrapping both arms around Caroline's neck and pressing herself desperately up against her.

spwack
2015-03-05, 09:11 PM
"Oh wait," Ales realized. "In the interest of fairness I should probably mention bites make me insanely horneeeeeeeeeeee," Alex moaned as she was bitten. Oh f*** she'd forgotten what this felt like! It was like having a p***y in your neck and someone was licking the s*** out of it! The sensation made her shiver with pleasure as her blood was sucked out of her, wrapping both arms around Caroline's neck and pressing herself desperately up against her.

Caroline relaxed into the feeding, letting Alex's racing pulse force the blood into her waiting mouth. She didn't even have to suck it down, the ridiculous pulse rate forcing more and more deliciousness down her waiting throat. She should probably stop at this point, she was quite small but... ah, she seemed to be enjoying it, so what the hell. She retracted her teeth slightly (not an easy feat) and gently slid her moisture-laden tongue along the open artery.

Anubis Dread
2015-03-05, 09:20 PM
Caroline relaxed into the feeding, letting Alex's racing pulse force the blood into her waiting mouth. She didn't even have to suck it down, the ridiculous pulse rate forcing more and more deliciousness down her waiting throat. She should probably stop at this point, she was quite small but... ah, she seemed to be enjoying it, so what the hell. She retracted her teeth slightly (not an easy feat) and gently slid her moisture-laden tongue along the open artery.

Hooooooly s*** that felt amazing. Between a sensitive neck, the blood loss making her light headed and the rush of endorphans being fed on felt AMAZING! Though it had some side effects. Which she usually loved when she and the vampire were tight, but when they barely knew each other it could prove to be... awkward.

"Want," Alex managed to pant out as she tightened her hold on Caroline, twisting her neck to plant a few teasing kisses and nibbles on the vampire's neck.

The TechnoGnome
2015-03-05, 09:25 PM
"I know you're sorry, it's fine." Agatha replied

Luna smiles Right. The lawyer's daughter. Aren't you in our classes? Luna replies.

"Some of them," Mallory says. Good, she knows who she is at least. "I assume you know Agatha already."

Mallory gave a sidelong glance at the spectacle happening right next to her with Alex and Caroline, but said nothing. After all, as... loud as it was, it was still a necessity for the vampire, and it would be inconsiderate of her to interrupt. Alex's little necking afterwards was a little less called for, but Mallory didn't want to risk embarrassing herself in front of Luna again over something that was technically legal.

spwack
2015-03-05, 09:27 PM
Hooooooly s*** that felt amazing. Between a sensitive neck, the blood loss making her light headed and the rush of endorphans being fed on felt AMAZING! Though it had some side effects. Which she usually loved when she and the vampire were tight, but when they barely knew each other it could prove to be... awkward.

"Want," Alex managed to pant out as she tightened her hold on Caroline, twisting her neck to plant a few teasing kisses and nibbles on the vampire's neck.

With a snap, Caroline pulled her teeth out of Alex's neck, an act taking considerable will power. Looking down at the enraptured Alex, properly looking... it didn't look good. "U ook earie... gah" she tried to talk around fully extended fangs, which never worked. With a shudder, she forced them back into her gums. "You look pale. Like, really pale. We should stop. She looked pained at the thought. Man, her blood was on fire, it was completely, and deliciously insane.

Anubis Dread
2015-03-05, 09:34 PM
With a snap, Caroline pulled her teeth out of Alex's neck, an act taking considerable will power. Looking down at the enraptured Alex, properly looking... it didn't look good. "U ook earie... gah" she tried to talk around fully extended fangs, which never worked. With a shudder, she forced them back into her gums. "You look pale. Like, really pale. We should stop. She looked pained at the thought. Man, her blood was on fire, it was completely, and deliciously insane.

"We should start," Alex replies in an attempt at seduction. She was perhaps a little too needy for it to come across that way though. Shifting her position so she was straddling Caroline, Alex pressed herself up against the campire before continuing to nuzzle and kiss up her neck. Vampire bites were like the world's best foreplay. The problem with foreplay is it always made you want to get to what's supposed to be after it.

spwack
2015-03-05, 09:40 PM
"We should start," Alex replies in an attempt at seduction. She was perhaps a little too needy for it to come across that way though. Shifting her position so she was straddling Caroline, Alex pressed herself up against the campire before continuing to nuzzle and kiss up her neck. Vampire bites were like the world's best foreplay. The problem with foreplay is it always made you want to get to what's supposed to be after it.

Caroline had her fangs halfway out before realising where she was. Necessary feeding was one thing, but with the edge taken off her hunger she was starting to get embarrassed. Luna was too polite to mention it, but that demon girl was watching them. She should stop, she should, it wasn't a good idea, she... needed more blood. Perhaps we could... go somewhere else? she suggested. If she could, she would be blushing mightily by this point. Good thing she couldn't, but still....

Anubis Dread
2015-03-05, 09:43 PM
Caroline had her fangs halfway out before realising where she was. Necessary feeding was one thing, but with the edge taken off her hunger she was starting to get embarrassed. Luna was too polite to mention it, but that demon girl was watching them. She should stop, she should, it wasn't a good idea, she... needed more blood. Perhaps we could... go somewhere else? she suggested. If she could, she would be blushing mightily by this point. Good thing she couldn't, but still....

Go somewhere else? But... horniness! Alex looked confused and hurt for a moment as she practically grinded herself up against the vampire, before leaning up and giving her a kiss on the mouth and getting up off of her. "Yes, somewhere else. Quickly," she urged. She wanted hot make outs if not more, and she wanted them now if not sooner.

Suddenly it seemed to make a lot more sense how she ended up sleeping regularly with a vampire in middle school.

Illven
2015-03-05, 09:44 PM
"Some of them," Mallory says. Good, she knows who she is at least. "I assume you know Agatha already."

Mallory gave a sidelong glance at the spectacle happening right next to her with Alex and Caroline, but said nothing. After all, as... loud as it was, it was still a necessity for the vampire, and it would be inconsiderate of her to interrupt. Alex's little necking afterwards was a little less called for, but Mallory didn't want to risk embarrassing herself in front of Luna again over something that was technically legal.

Yeah, I've talked to her once or twice. Luna replied. How are you liking the party.

Esprit15
2015-03-05, 09:46 PM
Acceptable. Jen teased showing she was joking.

Taika begins rubbing Jen's back, seeing a lack of any wounds... And then Alex becomes audible. "I think that girl is loud enough that it's actually a turn off to listen to."

The TechnoGnome
2015-03-05, 09:58 PM
Yeah, I've talked to her once or twice. Luna replied. How are you liking the party.

"I would talk to her more if I were you," She flashed a small smile in Agatha's direction, "She makes a good friend. As for the party, it'd been alright so far." Other than the near breakdown in the bathroom earlier of course, but Luna didn't need to know about that.

She again looked over at Alex and Caroline. Ok, now they were starting to get annoying. Also, she was starting to worry that the party would be ruined if the vampire ended up killing Alex. She turned back to Luna and Agatha, "Should we do something about... that?"

Illven
2015-03-05, 10:08 PM
Taika begins rubbing Jen's back, seeing a lack of any wounds... And then Alex becomes audible. "I think that girl is loud enough that it's actually a turn off to listen to."

Some people like screamers apparently. Jen commented shrugging her shoulders.

"I would talk to her more if I were you," She flashed a small smile in Agatha's direction, "She makes a good friend. As for the party, it'd been alright so far." Other than the near breakdown in the bathroom earlier of course, but Luna didn't need to know about that.

She again looked over at Alex and Caroline. Ok, now they were starting to get annoying. Also, she was starting to worry that the party would be ruined if the vampire ended up killing Alex. She turned back to Luna and Agatha, "Should we do something about... that?"

Nah. I'll keep an eye on it. Luna replied blushing.

Necroticplague
2015-03-05, 10:08 PM
P'ro'shi suddenly felt significantly heavier as both her strength and center of gravity was returned to her. Being used to having her center of mass be in her pelvic seat meant she only staggered slightly instead of tripping.

And then she looked over to how Alex and the vamp were being. She wasn't overly surprised she was trying, but just acting like she and the marilith weren't even there was a bit brazen, even by her standards. Then again, it seems the others have slowly forgotten P'ro'shi's there as well. So she decides to do as she said she does before: just stand back, and watch how this plays out. And if that happens to end up including the odd bit of voyeurism, well, that wouldn't be the worst thing she's done so far.

Anubis Dread
2015-03-05, 10:24 PM
Come on, hurry hurry hurry! They needed to find a bedroom before she... she... there were other people around weren't there?

Blinking a bit, Alex looked around. Her head clearing at least a little bit. Though she still had an overpowering urge to make out with something until her lips fell off. Luna and P'ro'shi were staring at them in a good way. The new girl not so much. "You two want to come too? We all knew it would turn into an orgy eventually," Alex teased. Or half-teased, and was half-serious. She probably had as much hormones flooding her system as she had blood left right now.

Esprit15
2015-03-05, 10:40 PM
"Well what's your preference? You clearly liked a little bit of aggression, after all."

spwack
2015-03-05, 10:48 PM
Come on, hurry hurry hurry! They needed to find a bedroom before she... she... there were other people around weren't there?

Blinking a bit, Alex looked around. Her head clearing at least a little bit. Though she still had an overpowering urge to make out with something until her lips fell off. Luna and P'ro'shi were staring at them in a good way. The new girl not so much. "You two want to come too? We all knew it would turn into an orgy eventually," Alex teased. Or half-teased, and was half-serious. She probably had as much hormones flooding her system as she had blood left right now.

Caroline shot a glance at Alex, Luna and the... Squid? Girl-thing in turn. Sure, she had fed on Luna once or twice, but it had never been... Her head was fuzzy from all the feeding, so she just pulled Alex a little closer and cocked her head to the side quizzically.

Illven
2015-03-05, 10:53 PM

I'm good. Luna calls out.

"Well what's your preference? You clearly liked a little bit of aggression, after all."

Humph. Jen replied/

Esprit15
2015-03-05, 10:57 PM
I'm good. Luna calls out.

Humph. Jen replied/

"I'm sorry, did I say something stupid?"

jamieth
2015-03-05, 11:01 PM
Not if you're only playing. I take my health very seriously. Jennifer stated.

"And you should", Kath nodded seriously, "but, really, I don't think there's any risk... wasn't that hard a hit in the first place."

The TechnoGnome
2015-03-05, 11:22 PM
It took everything she had for Mallory to keep her jaw from dropping at Alex's statement. How could anyone be so... so brazen about starting an orgy? She wasn't even sure if anyone in her past lives was this cavalier on the topic. At least Luna had enough self-control to reject such a proposal. Still, something was bugging her.

"Luna, you are... ok with this? Don't you have a relationship with Alex? What about you, squid girl?"

spwack
2015-03-05, 11:24 PM
It took everything she had for Mallory to keep her jaw from dropping at Alex's statement. How could anyone be so... so brazen about starting an orgy? She wasn't even sure if anyone in her past lives was this cavalier on the topic. At least Luna had enough self-control to reject such a proposal. Still, something was bugging her.

"Luna, you are... ok with this? Don't you have a relationship with Alex? What about you, squid girl?"

Caroline widened her eyes at that "Luna, I... I didn't mean... I was just hungry, I didn't..." she petered out, eyes pleading with her friend.

Necroticplague
2015-03-05, 11:30 PM

"I'm already in a physical relationship with her, why would continuing it bother me even remotely? Solidly in 'friends with benefits' territory here."

Illven
2015-03-05, 11:39 PM
"I'm sorry, did I say something stupid?"

"And you should", Kath nodded seriously, "but, really, I don't think there's any risk... wasn't that hard a hit in the first place."

It was another joke, Takia. Jen said.

Caroline widened her eyes at that "Luna, I... I didn't mean... I was just hungry, I didn't..." she petered out, eyes pleading with her friend.

I don't care. Luna replied.

Anubis Dread
2015-03-05, 11:53 PM
"Besides it was a joke. I wouldn't do anything more than make out with all three of the at the same time," Alex joked. Before she made a small sound of frustration. Still completely burning up from neediness. Well Carolina seemed okay with at least a little fun, so Alex grabbed her hand and practically dragged her back towards the house. Bed. Now. Make outs. Cuddling. It will be awesome.

spwack
2015-03-05, 11:58 PM
"Besides it was a joke. I wouldn't do anything more than make out with all three of the at the same time," Alex joked. Before she made a small sound of frustration. Still completely burning up from neediness. Well Carolina seemed okay with at least a little fun, so Alex grabbed her hand and practically dragged her back towards the house. Bed. Now. Make outs. Cuddling. It will be awesome.

Caroline just went with it. She had gone all the way from hungry to almost bloodmad, she could smell Alex's vibrant life-force. "See you later Luna..." she mumbled as she was dragged along.

It would be hilarious if we burst in on Jennifer and Kat

Anubis Dread
2015-03-06, 12:03 AM
AND SO IT SHALL BE DONE!

Bedroom bedroom bedroom bedroom there! Alex burst open the doors, about to swing Carolina onto the bed... before she realized it already had Jen, Taika and Kath in there. Doing something personal by the look of it.

"...I don't suppose you girls would like to have a- never mind, next bedroom!" Alex corrected, closing the door again and rushing off into another room, still dragging Carolina behind.

This would do. Swinging her onto the bed, Alex practically purred as she crawled onto the bed after her, pinning her in place. She want snu snu. Okay only make outs, but lots of make outs! And she was more than happy to lean in and take as many as Carolina had to give.

Illven
2015-03-06, 12:15 AM
Luna is following to make sure you stay safe.

Angelalex242
2015-03-06, 12:20 AM
Anyone wondering where Ver went?

Apparently, she has better things to do.

She'd reunited with the PI to get back to work on the case of busting philanderers and abusers.

What've you learned so far?

The TechnoGnome
2015-03-06, 12:23 AM
"Oh. Well, I apologize then. It appears I misinterpreted something Alex told me earlier."

So Luna was technically single, then. That was... interesting. And now that Mallory had a closer look, Alex was right: Luna was pretty hot.

It took a moment before Mallory realized she had actually been staring at Luna for a long time without actually talking to her, and by the time she thought of something to say that wouldn't make her look like an idiot, Luna had already left. Sighing, she walked over to rejoin Agatha.

"I completely embarrassed myself in front of Luna," Mallory muttered to her, "And it was going to well, too. Why did I have to bring up those two necking at all?"

Illven
2015-03-06, 12:26 AM
Anyone wondering where Ver went?

Apparently, she has better things to do.

She'd reunited with the PI to get back to work on the case of busting philanderers and abusers.

What've you learned so far?

[roll0]

"I planted the bugs, but I really doubt he'll discuss his children during the party with so many in the house" He replies.

"Oh. Well, I apologize then. It appears I misinterpreted something Alex told me earlier."

So Luna was technically single, then. That was... interesting. And now that Mallory had a closer look, Alex was right: Luna was pretty hot.

It took a moment before Mallory realized she had actually been staring at Luna for a long time without actually talking to her, and by the time she thought of something to say that wouldn't make her look like an idiot, Luna had already left. Sighing, she walked over to rejoin Agatha.

"I completely embarrassed myself in front of Luna," Mallory muttered to her, "And it was going to well, too. Why did I have to bring up those two necking at all?"

"Better then my dad." Agatha commented. "He would have brought out the cross, and commented about their "Sinful, heathen ways""

Angelalex242
2015-03-06, 12:28 AM
[roll0]

"I planted the bugs, but I really doubt he'll discuss his children during the party with so many in the house" He replies.

"Better then my dad." Agatha commented. "He would have brought out the cross, and commented about their "Sinful, heathen ways""

I see. Where are they? As long as we talk somewhere where he doesn't have 'expectation of privacy', I can probably trap him with wordplay.

Esprit15
2015-03-06, 12:32 AM
"Oh, okay..." Taika still looked hurt.

She flinches as Alex slams the door. "Oh damnation, more noise," she mutters.

spwack
2015-03-06, 01:14 AM
AND SO IT SHALL BE DONE!

Bedroom bedroom bedroom bedroom there! Alex burst open the doors, about to swing Carolina onto the bed... before she realized it already had Jen, Taika and Kath in there. Doing something personal by the look of it.

"...I don't suppose you girls would like to have a- never mind, next bedroom!" Alex corrected, closing the door again and rushing off into another room, still dragging Carolina behind.

This would do. Swinging her onto the bed, Alex practically purred as she crawled onto the bed after her, pinning her in place. She want snu snu. Okay only make outs, but lots of make outs! And she was more than happy to lean in and take as many as Carolina had to give.

Gently, gently. Alex was breathing hard, and looked pretty pale. Despite the blood-loss, she wasn't any less frantic. Vampire bites had some strange side effects. Caroline murmured gently, nibbling at the red-ringed wound on Alex's neck... perhaps just a little more.

How much blood does Alex have left?

Anubis Dread
2015-03-06, 01:19 AM
Alright, once she just snuggled up and made out for a bit she could get all this horniness out of her system and... no, no no, she was too-

Alex made a sound somewhere between incredibly pleased and incredibly pained as she felt her limbs going weary. "Too much, too much," Alex panted, tapping on Carolina's torso to get her to stop.

Not much.

Illven
2015-03-06, 01:28 AM
Caroline if you want to Vamp Alex. Get Anubis's dread's permission, and make a skill or conflict roll.

spwack
2015-03-06, 01:32 AM
Caroline if you want to Vamp Alex. Get Anubis's dread's permission, and make a skill or conflict roll.

Not a chance. I have enough self-control to resist injecting her with my own blood. Thanks for the... offer?

Illven
2015-03-06, 01:34 AM
Not a chance. I have enough self-control to resist injecting her with my own blood. Thanks for the... offer?

Actually in this game, it's killing them and willing them back.

spwack
2015-03-06, 01:37 AM
Alright, once she just snuggled up and made out for a bit she could get all this horniness out of her system and... no, no no, she was too-

Alex made a sound somewhere between incredibly pleased and incredibly pained as she felt her limbs going weary. "Too much, too much," Alex panted, tapping on Carolina's torso to get her to stop.

Not much.

Caroline lay there, delicately stroking the the strip of exposed skin on Alex's belly. Her brain was slowly melting in the glow of Alex's blood. She felt kind of bad for taking advantage of Alex's addiction... but not really. "Phew... that was fun. You're ok, right?"

Anubis Dread
2015-03-06, 01:39 AM
Caroline lay there, delicately stroking the the strip of exposed skin on Alex's belly. Her brain was slowly melting in the glow of Alex's blood. She felt kind of bad for taking advantage of Alex's addiction... but not really. "Phew... that was fun. You're ok, right?"

"Sleepy time," Alex mumbled and sighed, flopping over onto her back. "Sorry want to make out more but... too much taken... always crash after but do it quicker and harder if... too much out..." she yawned. "That was fun though except for the last part... forgot how... nice it felt... to just trust someone with it..."

spwack
2015-03-06, 01:49 AM
"Sleepy time," Alex mumbled and sighed, flopping over onto her back. "Sorry want to make out more but... too much taken... always crash after but do it quicker and harder if... too much out..." she yawned. "That was fun though except for the last part... forgot how... nice it felt... to just trust someone with it..."

Caroline placed two fingers over Alex's other artery. It was really, really slow. "Luna? Luna, are you there?"

The TechnoGnome
2015-03-06, 01:49 AM

Mallory grimaces, "Ugh, don't remind me of him." She looks back towards the lodge, "Still, I was caught off-guard by how open she is with her relationships. You think the influence of this Alex girl has something to do with that?"

Illven
2015-03-06, 02:02 AM
Caroline placed two fingers over Alex's other artery. It was really, really slow. "Luna? Luna, are you there?"

She is literally already healing Alex.

You okay, dear? She says.

Mallory grimaces, "Ugh, don't remind me of him." She looks back towards the lodge, "Still, I was caught off-guard by how open she is with her relationships. You think the influence of this Alex girl has something to do with that?"

"I wouldn't know. I didn't know her before." Agatha replies with a shrug.

Anubis Dread
2015-03-06, 02:08 AM
She is literally already healing Alex.

You okay, dear? She says.

"Huh? Yeah I'm fine just... crashing from the... thing with the..." Alex struggles to find the words. "Bites feel good..." she settled on. Wait, actually she was feeling a little more alert. Luna must be healing her so she got some blood back. She probably shouldn't considering it was just giving up her energy to give her a little a bit back, but it cleared up her head a little.

"That's enough sweety, I'm fine..." Alex told her, still tired. Wait, had she... "Ugh, I made an idiot out of myself huh?" she sighs. Damn it, she loved being bitten, but she'd forgotten why she tended to do it in private with someone she knew and could bang.

Illven
2015-03-06, 02:08 AM
"Oh, okay..." Taika still looked hurt.

She flinches as Alex slams the door. "Oh damnation, more noise," she mutters.

Jen hugs Takia.

Then sighs

That girl is going to give herself a disease.

Illven
2015-03-06, 02:10 AM
"Huh? Yeah I'm fine just... crashing from the... thing with the..." Alex struggles to find the words. "Bites feel good..." she settled on. Wait, actually she was feeling a little more alert. Luna must be healing her so she got some blood back. She probably shouldn't considering it was just giving up her energy to give her a little a bit back, but it cleared up her head a little.

"That's enough sweety, I'm fine..." Alex told her, still tired. Wait, had she... "Ugh, I made an idiot out of myself huh?" she sighs. Damn it, she loved being bitten, but she'd forgotten why she tended to do it in private with someone she knew and could bang.

Well you gave everyone a show. A rather tame show but. Luna teased.

Esprit15
2015-03-06, 02:16 AM
Jen hugs Takia.

Then sighs

That girl is going to give herself a disease.
Taika hugs her back, pecking her on the cheek.

"She's lucky she swings mostly for girls or she'd be pregnant by the end of high school... Oh dear, two Alexes in the world."

spwack
2015-03-06, 02:17 AM
"Is she okay Luna? I've never fed on someone who was so, so into it before." She looks nervous, like a small child that has been caught misbehaving.

Illven
2015-03-06, 02:18 AM
Taika hugs her back, pecking her on the cheek.

"She's lucky she swings mostly for girls or she'd be pregnant by the end of high school... Oh dear, two Alexes in the world."

Well her demon friend.... She's ****ed... Literally and Figuratively

@spwack

Luna smiles. Yeah, she'll be fine. She says a couple of tears batting her eyes.

The TechnoGnome
2015-03-06, 02:30 AM
"I wouldn't know. I didn't know her before." Agatha replies with a shrug.

"Something that might be worth looking into then," Mallory said thoughtfully, "For Luna's sake, of course. Her getting involved with an eldrich being, a vampire, and someone like Alex all at once sounds like a horrible accident waiting to happen."

Esprit15
2015-03-06, 02:36 AM
"Yeah... There's a difference between polygamous and being a nymphomaniac," Taika says. "It will be interesting to watch her over the next four years."

jamieth
2015-03-06, 02:46 AM
"Yeah, I can't really understand how can she be that open", Kath comments, "I'm a bit envious of... all the courage it has to take."

Illven
2015-03-06, 02:50 AM
"Something that might be worth looking into then," Mallory said thoughtfully, "For Luna's sake, of course. Her getting involved with an eldrich being, a vampire, and someone like Alex all at once sounds like a horrible accident waiting to happen."

"Hey be fair. Takia decent." Agatha replied maybe at an emotional level just below annoyed.

Jennifer nods.

Yeah. Luna's a good example of Polygamous, but not a nympho.... Alex better never meet a Satyr or Nymph.

Esprit15
2015-03-06, 03:01 AM
"But they would be perfect for each other!" Taika says, joking. "Something that could finally keep up with her."

The TechnoGnome
2015-03-06, 03:06 AM
"Hey be fair. Takia decent." Agatha replied maybe at an emotional level just below annoyed.

Oh, right. Mallory sometimes forgot that witches were technically a subclass of Eldritch beings.

"I agree about Taika," she said, "Out of all the people I've met today, she's the one I'm liking the most. But what I actually meant by my statement is that at some point, one or more of them might realize that they want Alex to themselves. And when that happens, there's a good chance that there might be a fight. And with their abilities, they can do serious damage to one another. Poor Alex could get killed by her own harem, and Luna could get caught in the crossfire."

jamieth
2015-03-06, 03:13 AM
"Wait", kath asks, blinking, "Vampires, sure; soecerers, sure, Eldritch Abominations... whoever came with that name, by the way... yes. Angels and demons, of course. Nekos, certainly. But driads? Satyrs? Do you want to tell me they exist as well? Why did I never hear of them?"

Esprit15
2015-03-06, 03:17 AM
"Oops! The cat's out of the bag. Now we have to get rid of you. You've learned too much," Taika says, sticking her tongue out.

jamieth
2015-03-06, 03:33 AM
"Hey, hey!" Kath exclaims, waving her hands, accepting the game, "Isn't there a second way? Like, for example accepting me in whatever conspiracy's secrets I just accidentally learned? You know I can keep secrets!"

Esprit15
2015-03-06, 03:42 AM
"Well if we turned you into a vampire, you could go unscathed. Or I could try necromancy, binding your spirit as a ghost. Never tried it before, but what's the worst that could happen?"

spwack
2015-03-06, 05:27 AM
Luna smiles. Yeah, she'll be fine. She says a couple of tears batting her eyes.

Caroline looked doubtfully out the dozing on the bed, swamped by the covers. She still had a few drops leaking from her neck, and was seriously pale. "Are you sure we shouldn't get like, a doctor to look at her? I've never taken that much from somebody before."

jamieth
2015-03-06, 05:34 AM
"Well if we turned you into a vampire, you could go unscathed. Or I could try necromancy, binding your spirit as a ghost. Never tried it before, but what's the worst that could happen?"

"But I thought we already decided you'll make me a neko when we get to college?"

Esprit15
2015-03-06, 05:50 AM
"But I thought we already decided you'll make me a neko when we get to college?"

"Yes, but now you found out about the rest of the supernatural. Should have stayed quiet. Now hold still, I think I have my knife in here," she says, digging through her bag.

Anubis Dread
2015-03-06, 10:36 AM
"It's fine," Alex replied slurred, waving an arm wildly to show they shouldn't be worried. "Used to date a vampire remember?... well no you're new. I'm Alex by the way... wooooow this is a weird first impression..." she realized with a frown. "Anyway I'm still about... three quarters of a pint away from needing hospital? All I need is a nap... naps are good... but you need to learn to adjust your feeding habits for little ones like me! I know I'm concentrated awesome, but I'm not concentrated blood..."

Wait, were those tears in Luna's eyes? "...did I do something wrong?" Alex asked concerned. She had gotten a bit crazy back there... in retrospect she probably should have forced herself away from Carolina and grabbed Luna rather than just roll with it...

spwack
2015-03-06, 10:53 AM
"It's fine," Alex replied slurred, waving an arm wildly to show they shouldn't be worried. "Used to date a vampire remember?... well no you're new. I'm Alex by the way... wooooow this is a weird first impression..." she realized with a frown. "Anyway I'm still about... three quarters of a pint away from needing hospital? All I need is a nap... naps are good... but you need to learn to adjust your feeding habits for little ones like me! I know I'm concentrated awesome, but I'm not concentrated blood..."

Wait, were those tears in Luna's eyes? "...did I do something wrong?" Alex asked concerned. She had gotten a bit crazy back there... in retrospect she probably should have forced herself away from Carolina and grabbed Luna rather than just roll with it...

"She isn't always this bonkers, right?" Caroline murmured to Luna. A little colour was starting to return to her cheeks, but not much, and not enough.

Mind if I dump you in Ver's lap, see if she can fix you up?

Necroticplague
2015-03-06, 11:02 AM
"She isn't always this bonkers, right?" Caroline murmured to Luna. A little colour was starting to return to her cheeks, but not much, and not enough.

"Not normally. She just has her moments. Sometimes she's practically rubbing herself on anything remotely willing, other times, she's cracking heads over minor slights. Or slightly less than minor slights."

spwack
2015-03-06, 11:06 AM
"Not normally. She just has her moments. Sometimes she's practically rubbing herself on anything remotely willing, other times, she's cracking heads over minor slights. Or slightly less than minor slights."

Caroline blinked twice. She took a deep breath (even though she didn't need to, sometimes it helped). And she didn't stare at the girl. Definitely not. Didn't look twice a the tentacles. Nuh-uh. Not even a bit.

"H-how do you do? I'm Caroline, I don't believe we've met, Ms...?"

Necroticplague
2015-03-06, 11:15 AM
Caroline blinked twice. She took a deep breath (even though she didn't need to, sometimes it helped). And she didn't stare at the girl. Definitely not. Didn't look twice a the tentacles. Nuh-uh. Not even a bit.

"H-how do you do? I'm Caroline, I don't believe we've met, Ms...?"

"Call me P'ro'shi. Pretty much everyone but my mothers do."

spwack
2015-03-06, 11:34 AM
"Call me P'ro'shi. Pretty much everyone but my mothers do."

"Well, you know her better than I do. Isn't their somebody we can take her to? I'm sure she'll be fine, but it would be awful if anything were to...

Anubis Dread
2015-03-06, 11:41 AM
"Duuude, I'm fine. I'm good to drive. Really," Alex slurred somewhat from the bed.

spwack
2015-03-06, 11:47 AM
"Duuude, I'm fine. I'm good to drive. Really," Alex slurred somewhat from the bed.

"No. You're not." Buoyed by Alex's blood surging through her veins, Caroline pulled Alex off the bed and into her arms, holding her close to her chest like a baby. A drunk baby, perhaps. "Lead the way Ms. P-ro-shi." she declared "We have a drunk baby to rescue." she giggled a little at that.

I would continue right this second, but I need to sleep. Coincidentally, I have a touch rugby game in the morning, life imitating art and all that. Watch this space!

Angelalex242
2015-03-06, 01:18 PM
As the PI...and Ver...surveyed the premises, they just happened to come upon a vampiress Ver had never met before, Alex with a bloody neck, and Alex looking EXTREMELY pale. Well, Ver wasn't a doctor in her previous life for nothing.

This is a class III Hemorrage, close to class IV...did she ASK to be turned? Or do you just have no restraint? At any rate, if she wants to live, I'm going to have to activate the marrow to speed up production and take some of the blood back from you. In the meantime, get her feet up. She has so little blood right now, we need to keep it flowing to her head and torso.

If Caroline consents to having the blood restored, Ver begins the magical transfusion process...correctly this time. Caroline will actually grow more pale, and Alex less so as the spell continues. She likewise speeds up bone marrow production of more blood to begin with.

This is actually Luna's fault, not Caroline's. Her blood transfusion backfired, and gave even more blood from Alex to Caroline. Oops.

Necroticplague
2015-03-06, 01:45 PM
"Hey, the vamp had surprisingly little to do with this. This was a question of Alex's restraint, which all know has as much substance as a politician's promises."

Man, sometimes it seems like its so hard to meet up with these people without someone almost dying. First the lightning, then the showdown with an angel, then the allergy, and now exsanguination. Ah well, almost dying is a lot better than dying.

Angelalex242
2015-03-06, 01:55 PM
...What, did someone else try to do a blood transfusion? Magically or otherwise?

Ver continued her work at restoring Alex's health.

Anubis Dread
2015-03-06, 02:08 PM
"Dude, don't talk all fancy at me," Alex protested as Ver got to work. "I dunno what a stage three camoflauge is, but I've been sucked before and all I need is a rest. I'm not even shaking - if you don't have the shakes it's nothing to worry about," Alex showed her hands as though to show off proof. "Quip bro crow."

"Also I think it's kind of half and half?" Alex added to P'ro'shi's comment. "I mean I just dragged her in here for make outs, not more sucking. But I guess I wasn't clear or something? Bah."

Angelalex242
2015-03-06, 02:16 PM
Shakes aren't the only symptom. And however it happened, you were VERY close to being hospitalized...possibly for a week or more...before I reached you. Caroline took way more then either of you thought she did. Or else somebody else botched a healing attempt.

It has to be one of those, though.

Necroticplague
2015-03-06, 02:34 PM
Shakes aren't the only symptom. And however it happened, you were VERY close to being hospitalized...possibly for a week or more...before I reached you. Caroline took way more then either of you thought she did. Or else somebody else botched a healing attempt.

It has to be one of those, though.

"Definitely the former. Alex was so revved up, she probably didn't notice to the end, Caroline seemed so thirsty she wasn't aware. Mistakes were made on both ends. What matters now is that everybody's fine. Can't hold anything against people for accidents. If it were, I'd still have to hold a grudge to the worth of about three eighths of my face."

spwack
2015-03-06, 06:22 PM
"Ack" choked Caroline as strength fled her limbs. She hurriedly set Alex on her own two feet before she dropped her. As the surging blood in her veins popped and fizzled out of existence she twitched a little. Very unpleasant, but then again, it was her penance for almost vamping Alex. Looking at Ver, angelic corona, wings and all she had the feeling of being watched by a being far older than herself. "I screwed up bad, hm?"

Illven
2015-03-06, 06:55 PM
Episode 8 scene 4

It's now lunch time. And by lunch we mean snacks.

What did you bring for the group to snack on.

Allure Make the best presentation. Who cares if the food is only mediocre.

Skill You are the technical best.

Conflict Ruin the other girl's food.

Winner gets +2 VP with both protangists.

Angelalex242
2015-03-06, 07:27 PM
Episode 8 scene 4

It's now lunch time. And by lunch we mean snacks.

What did you bring for the group to snack on.

Allure Make the best presentation. Who cares if the food is only mediocre.

Skill You are the technical best.

Conflict Ruin the other girl's food.

Winner gets +2 VP with both protangists.

Ver, with the help of her mom, made a lovely set of homemade Jerky. This high protein food turned out to be just what was needed for Alex, at least, as high protein low carb diets reduce the effect of bloodloss. Good thing she didn't bring sugary treats this time, that would've been the worst thing for her.

She did her best to make sure Alex ate up.

Strong Skill, Connections, Blessed Comfort (for Alex! Doctor's orders...)

(OOC:As always, based on the firm foundation of research:
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1345570/
)

Anubis Dread
2015-03-06, 08:30 PM
Gah... bah? Huh buh.

So maybe a fair bit more blood had been taken than she thought. Usually she just got kind of sleepy and hungry. Instead she was dead on her feet and ravenous. Good thing there were snacks... snacks... was she supposed to bring snacks? Oh well.

Picking up the entire plate of beef jerky, Alex began to much slowly but steadily with a blank look on her face. When someone reached over to the plate to grab one, she literally growled until they backed off and continued absently chewing.

Conflict +1, Violence is Always the Answer +1, Fearsome Reputation +2

spwack
2015-03-06, 08:31 PM
A delicate construction of pastry and salmon, an airy recreation of some canapés she had nibbled on at some point or another. Her glasses catch the light, rendering them opaque, and a tiny smile flits across her face. Caroline is watching, always watching...
Strong skill, Classy Fiend for a total of +3, and Just As Planned. Mwah ha ha ha!

Esprit15
2015-03-06, 09:41 PM
After checking on Jen, Taika changes back into her proper clothes and pulls out her snack: honey cured smoked salmon, an old, old family recipe. It was an odd looking meal, but people always said it tasted far better than expected, and it would be just the thing after the game to keep people's energy up.
Allure (+1), Witch's Garb (+2), Down and Dirty (6-2=4)

The TechnoGnome
2015-03-07, 01:18 AM
Mallory had stayed late after school the day before, not due to detention, but to have Ms. Broderick help her cook something that would hopefully impress Mrs. Linestein. Eventually, the two of them settled on making some egg rolls, which Mallory was now placing on the table with everyone else's food. Mallory has faith in Ms. Broderick's skill in the kitchen, and was confident that they would go over well with the other guests. She would not, however, allow their hard work to be upstaged by mere showmanship. If any of the other girls tried to put style over substance while they presented their food, Mallory was ready to come down on them with at the very least a harsh glare and, if the food truly was awful, a reprimand courtesy of her.

Strong Skill (+1) and Connections (+2), +3 total. Oh, and to try and cut into Taika's massive modifier, I'll activate Serious Business to give a -2 to all Allure rolls in this scene.

jamieth
2015-03-07, 10:46 AM
Katherine wasn't a bad cook, but with the limited ingredients found in her house, there was only so much she could do...
Strong Skill, no way I could justify anything else here

Necroticplague
2015-03-07, 04:58 PM
P'ro'shi had learned some important lessions from her previous attempts at making various drinks; namely that she was completely horrible at making anything human taste buds identified as food, and shouldn't bother. Of course, that's not gonna stop her from at least trying. She's learned a trick from the fellow EA though: look pleasant enough, and put on a bit of a show, and people can gloss over that fact. So with a little knowledge of herself she learned from her night with Alex, she gives her waist pseudopods a bit of a squeeze as she brings out her new batch of lemonade, bringing a healthy blush to her face, She begins to pour it with a smile on her face, both from trying to be charming and the memories that brought back.

Allure, +2 Touchy Spot, +2 Runner's Glow

Illven
2015-03-07, 05:41 PM
And it's Takia's fish that wins the day.

Agatha. Luke, Nancy, Nate, and the girls are all sitting around the table.

I'm sure there's a joke here. Luna called.

Angelalex242
2015-03-07, 05:53 PM
Well, it's alright. Ver's jerky served its primary purpose...which is helping Alex recover from bloodless. If it didn't also please everyone else, that was alright with her. Medical emergencies had to, and did, take higher priority then the needs of the moment.

Esprit15
2015-03-07, 07:12 PM
"Mm, this batch actually turned out really well," Taika says, offering Jen a tail piece.

The TechnoGnome
2015-03-07, 07:59 PM
Mallory, as usual, wasn't in a good mood. Despite her best glares at anyone who touched it, it seems that the majority of the people at the table actually liked the fish the best, despite all the hard work that she put into her egg rolls. It's not that she was jealous or anything, but it irritated her when quality was overlooked in favor of beauty. Sure the egg rolls were a little lopsided, and a few of them had been squished from being jostled around during the car ride over, but that didn't explain why hardly anyone touched them, right?

Well, Mallory refused to let them go to waste. She grabbed a generous helping of them for herself, and a small portion of that fish everyone seemed so crazy over, and sat down next to Agatha. She started eating, noting that taste wise, her egg rolls had turned out... ok. She glanced at Agatha and pointed to the egg rolls, "These are good. Want one?"

Anubis Dread
2015-03-07, 08:23 PM
"Shorf," Alex took Mallory up on her offer as she reached across the table and grabbed a roll. Despite the fact that she hadn't been talking to her, and that her mouth was already full. Swallowing her mouthful of fish, Alex stuffed the egg roll in her mouth and started chewing.

"Yahf thif if preffi goosh," she complimented her before swallowing. "Sorry, I am f***ing starving," she apologized. But she felt a lot more active now.

Illven
2015-03-07, 08:48 PM
Mallory, as usual, wasn't in a good mood. Despite her best glares at anyone who touched it, it seems that the majority of the people at the table actually liked the fish the best, despite all the hard work that she put into her egg rolls. It's not that she was jealous or anything, but it irritated her when quality was overlooked in favor of beauty. Sure the egg rolls were a little lopsided, and a few of them had been squished from being jostled around during the car ride over, but that didn't explain why hardly anyone touched them, right?

Well, Mallory refused to let them go to waste. She grabbed a generous helping of them for herself, and a small portion of that fish everyone seemed so crazy over, and sat down next to Agatha. She started eating, noting that taste wise, her egg rolls had turned out... ok. She glanced at Agatha and pointed to the egg rolls, "These are good. Want one?"

"Shorf," Alex took Mallory up on her offer as she reached across the table and grabbed a roll. Despite the fact that she hadn't been talking to her, and that her mouth was already full. Swallowing her mouthful of fish, Alex stuffed the egg roll in her mouth and started chewing.

"Yahf thif if preffi goosh," she complimented her before swallowing. "Sorry, I am f***ing starving," she apologized. But she felt a lot more active now.

Agatha is already eating the eggrolls.

Well okay. Choking them down more like.

"These are great...." She blatantly lied.

The TechnoGnome
2015-03-07, 09:40 PM
Agatha is already eating the eggrolls.

Well okay. Choking them down more like.

"These are great...." She blatantly lied.

Mallory frowned, "You don't have to lie to me, Agatha. I know I'm not that good of a cook." She sighed, "I thought getting Ms. Broderick to help would off-set that, but I guess we really should have taste-tested them first."

While Mallory wanted to scold Alex for her bad manners, her current need of an ego boost trumped her concern for how Alex looked at the moment. "It's fine," she said, "I'm just glad you like them. I worked rather hard to make them."

Illven
2015-03-07, 09:57 PM
Mallory frowned, "You don't have to lie to me, Agatha. I know I'm not that good of a cook." She sighed, "I thought getting Ms. Broderick to help would off-set that, but I guess we really should have taste-tested them first."

"You'd think the home ec teacher would know better." Agatha replied.

Necroticplague
2015-03-07, 10:10 PM
"Oh, that reminds me: hey Bilious, catch!" She takes a small, glowing object out of her skirt pocket before tossing it a foot or two above the shadowy parody of a frog. There's a hard-to-see blur of motion as its tongue whips out to catch the rock before it disappears within what is presumably its mouth.

P'ro'shi then turns to chew on the much-acclaimed egg rolls and salmon. Eh, egg rolls lack a bit of flavor, and the salmon is more cooked than she normally prefers her seafood. Then again, the only way you could get rawer would be to swallow it alive.

"So, how's things going?" It occured to her that as much as she might know there personalities by sheer exposure, she doesn't know much personally about them.

The TechnoGnome
2015-03-07, 10:11 PM
"Um... she did." Mallory said, a little embarrassed, "I'm the one who talked her into skipping that step. After all, I made absolutely sure we followed the recipe exactly, so I don't know what could have possibly gone wrong. Besides, I wanted there to be as many as possible for people to enjoy." She took another bite and mutter to herself, "I should probably apologize next time I see her..."

Illven
2015-03-07, 10:47 PM
"Oh, that reminds me: hey Bilious, catch!" She takes a small, glowing object out of her skirt pocket before tossing it a foot or two above the shadowy parody of a frog. There's a hard-to-see blur of motion as its tongue whips out to catch the rock before it disappears within what is presumably its mouth.

P'ro'shi then turns to chew on the much-acclaimed egg rolls and salmon. Eh, egg rolls lack a bit of flavor, and the salmon is more cooked than she normally prefers her seafood. Then again, the only way you could get rawer would be to swallow it alive.

"So, how's things going?" It occured to her that as much as she might know there personalities by sheer exposure, she doesn't know much personally about them.

"Um... she did." Mallory said, a little embarrassed, "I'm the one who talked her into skipping that step. After all, I made absolutely sure we followed the recipe exactly, so I don't know what could have possibly gone wrong. Besides, I wanted there to be as many as possible for people to enjoy." She took another bite and mutter to herself, "I should probably apologize next time I see her..."

Agatha puts an arm around Mallory.

"Hey no one liked my food either." She replies.

Esprit15
2015-03-07, 10:50 PM
Agatha puts an arm around Mallory.

"Hey no one liked my food either." She replies.

"That's not true. Which snack was yours again? I'll eat the whole plate! ...okay, half. Gotta watch my figure."

Illven
2015-03-07, 10:52 PM
Agatha replies to a plate of fruit that's been untouched.

When you grab a piece you find out.

[roll0]

It's pretty bad.

Anubis Dread
2015-03-07, 10:56 PM
I'f waf youf fifure anyfay," Alex compliments with a mouth full of egg roll before moving onto the next snack. "Seriously you're hot as f***, you definitely don't need to go watching your weight. As for how have things have been lately, they've been pretty awesome," Alex replied to P'ro'shi's question. "My sensei is thinking of putting me into a judo tournament. Though the fact she says it's because 'I'm sick of you making my students have low self-esteem by fighting five at a time and winning. I want to put you to actual use' puts a bit of a damper on that. Not... not much going on at home. And I also slept with my best friend, who's like super hot," she flirted shamelessly.

Angelalex242
2015-03-07, 11:05 PM
As much as Ver had the second best dish there, there was frankly no jerky left for anyone else to sample after Alex devoured it for medicinal purposes. Well, it went to a good cause.

So, as always, she got back on the greatest task...which was hunting down Luna's dad and grandparents. Time to find the PI again.

Have you learned anything new?

Illven
2015-03-07, 11:16 PM
I'f waf youf fifure anyfay," Alex compliments with a mouth full of egg roll before moving onto the next snack. "Seriously you're hot as f***, you definitely don't need to go watching your weight. As for how have things have been lately, they've been pretty awesome," Alex replied to P'ro'shi's question. "My sensei is thinking of putting me into a judo tournament. Though the fact she says it's because 'I'm sick of you making my students have low self-esteem by fighting five at a time and winning. I want to put you to actual use' puts a bit of a damper on that. Not... not much going on at home. And I also slept with my best friend, who's like super hot," she flirted shamelessly.

"And yet I'm still a virgin." Agatha chuckled ruefully starting to get up.

As much as Ver had the second best dish there, there was frankly no jerky left for anyone else to sample after Alex devoured it for medicinal purposes. Well, it went to a good cause.

So, as always, she got back on the greatest task...which was hunting down Luna's dad and grandparents. Time to find the PI again.

Have you learned anything new?

"Appartently. Mr.Lienstein knows to check for bugs." The PI replied.

Angelalex242
2015-03-07, 11:24 PM
"And yet I'm still a virgin." Agatha chuckled ruefully starting to get up.

"Appartently. Mr.Lienstein knows to check for bugs." The PI replied.

...well, that makes things more difficult. Or else he knows who you are and what you're here for, so he's checking for bugs as a reaction to your presence. Now that you know the person of interest is wise to you, what's your plan now?

He can't be the only one with that issue.

Esprit15
2015-03-07, 11:25 PM
Taika scrunches her face at the taste and texture of the fruit. Was it just left out too long? Or was it starting to go bad? Still, it was fruit. Taika makes it about an eighth of the way through, playing with the rest until indeed, half the plat was empty (the other half heaped with fruit). "Maybe I could help you next time?" she says in offering.

"And don't mind Alex. As far as I know, the rest of us here, sans P'ro'shi obviously, are too. Don't worry about it too much," she says to Agatha.

Anubis Dread
2015-03-07, 11:32 PM
"Yeah I'm probably the last person to say this, but there's nothing wrong with being a virgin," Alex shrugged. "Different people like different thinks. I like cuddles and make outs, which often lead to sex. Other people like books, or just hanging out with friends and stuff. There's nothing wrong with not having tried something before."

Illven
2015-03-07, 11:46 PM
...well, that makes things more difficult. Or else he knows who you are and what you're here for, so he's checking for bugs as a reaction to your presence. Now that you know the person of interest is wise to you, what's your plan now?

He can't be the only one with that issue.

(He gives a detailed explanation of the routes he can take, and goes off.)

Taika scrunches her face at the taste and texture of the fruit. Was it just left out too long? Or was it starting to go bad? Still, it was fruit. Taika makes it about an eighth of the way through, playing with the rest until indeed, half the plat was empty (the other half heaped with fruit). "Maybe I could help you next time?" she says in offering.

"And don't mind Alex. As far as I know, the rest of us here, sans P'ro'shi obviously, are too. Don't worry about it too much," she says to Agatha.

"Yeah I'm probably the last person to say this, but there's nothing wrong with being a virgin," Alex shrugged. "Different people like different thinks. I like cuddles and make outs, which often lead to sex. Other people like books, or just hanging out with friends and stuff. There's nothing wrong with not having tried something before."

"I I know, it's just." Agatha says distressed, and starting to leave the room.

Esprit15
2015-03-07, 11:49 PM
Taika gets up and follows the other witch out. "Are you okay, Agatha? You seem upset," she asks once out of earshot.

Angelalex242
2015-03-08, 12:08 AM
Since the PI appears to be operating on his own for now, using other procedures, she heads back to the group.

Taika's dish seems to be the best so far, so she takes a small piece, and discovers it really is good.

Illven
2015-03-08, 12:09 AM
Taika gets up and follows the other witch out. "Are you okay, Agatha? You seem upset," she asks once out of earshot.

"It's just.... You wouldn't understand." Agatha sighs.

Since the PI appears to be operating on his own for now, using other procedures, she heads back to the group.

Taika's dish seems to be the best so far, so she takes a small piece, and discovers it really is good.

Nate smiles at Ver. "How are you doing?"

Esprit15
2015-03-08, 12:12 AM
"Try me. I'm pretty understanding. Worst I can say is 'Wow, you're right, I totally cannot comprehend that, I'm sorry for troubling you,' but something tells me if nothing else, you need someone to talk to."

Angelalex242
2015-03-08, 12:20 AM
"It's just.... You wouldn't understand." Agatha sighs.

Nate smiles at Ver. "How are you doing?"

Well enough. Looks like my dish went for medicinal purposes, but that was the best use for it. How're you doing so far?

Ver was quietly eating her slice of Taika's dish, otherwise.

Illven
2015-03-08, 12:31 AM
"Try me. I'm pretty understanding. Worst I can say is 'Wow, you're right, I totally cannot comprehend that, I'm sorry for troubling you,' but something tells me if nothing else, you need someone to talk to."

"It's.... You don't.... What's your dad like." Agatha replied.

Well enough. Looks like my dish went for medicinal purposes, but that was the best use for it. How're you doing so far?

Ver was quietly eating her slice of Taika's dish, otherwise.

"Eh, so-so." Nate admitted.

Angelalex242
2015-03-08, 12:37 AM
"It's.... You don't.... What's your dad like." Agatha replied.

"Eh, so-so." Nate admitted.

...getting bored with things? Or is something bothering you?

Ver was a good listener, at least.

Illven
2015-03-08, 12:41 AM
...getting bored with things? Or is something bothering you?

Ver was a good listener, at least.

"Just the usual life crap." Nate admitted. He was starting to tear up.

Anubis Dread
2015-03-08, 12:43 AM
"Hey in all fairness your jerky was... Nate?" Alex asked genuinely concerned, putting a hand on his back and rubbing it comfortingly. "What's this usual life c***?"

Angelalex242
2015-03-08, 12:45 AM
"Just the usual life crap." Nate admitted. He was starting to tear up.

...Clarify, please. Eyes don't glisten over the 'usual' events.

Esprit15
2015-03-08, 12:46 AM
"Not a very lively sort anymore, but mother is a pretty decent medium, so we still can speak with him occasionally. Are there problems with yours?"

Illven
2015-03-08, 12:56 AM
"Hey in all fairness your jerky was... Nate?" Alex asked genuinely concerned, putting a hand on his back and rubbing it comfortingly. "What's this usual life c***?"

...Clarify, please. Eyes don't glisten over the 'usual' events.

"I just... I... No slight against you guys of course, but I wanted to spend thanksgiving with my mom for once." Nate replied hiding his face.

"Not a very lively sort anymore, but mother is a pretty decent medium, so we still can speak with him occasionally. Are there problems with yours?"

"Oh my gods. I'm so sorry, I didn't mean anything by...." Agatha starts hand over her mouth.

Angelalex242
2015-03-08, 12:58 AM
"I just... I... No slight against you guys of course, but I wanted to spend thanksgiving with my mom for once." Nate replied hiding his face.

"Oh my gods. I'm so sorry, I didn't mean anything by...." Agatha starts hand over her mouth.

...Where is your mom, as of this moment?

Nate was dealing with a bunch of mages, after all, there were probably ways to get him home.

Anubis Dread
2015-03-08, 12:59 AM
"Poor puppy," Alex pouted sadly, wrapping both arms around Nate and hugging him tight, still rubbing his back. "Yeah, that'd suck bad... I'm sorry."

Now days fights at home were bad enough she didn't really like spending any time there. But at least she knew her parents would be there, even if they were awful. Okay, they were awful subjectively speaking, she knew she was pretty damn biased. But still she could make a choice of whether to be here or be there, and Nate didn't have that. And that sucked.

Illven
2015-03-08, 01:03 AM
...Where is your mom, as of this moment?

Nate was dealing with a bunch of mages, after all, there were probably ways to get him home.

"Poor puppy," Alex pouted sadly, wrapping both arms around Nate and hugging him tight, still rubbing his back. "Yeah, that'd suck bad... I'm sorry."

Now days fights at home were bad enough she didn't really like spending any time there. But at least she knew her parents would be there, even if they were awful. Okay, they were awful subjectively speaking, she knew she was pretty damn biased. But still she could make a choice of whether to be here or be there, and Nate didn't have that. And that sucked.

"At the hospital. Again." Nate replied. "I don't even think it's for the patients. I think she hates me for coming in between my parents." He said crying a little.

Esprit15
2015-03-08, 01:10 AM
Taika smiles and laughs a little, taking the girl's hand off of her mouth. "It was a long time ago. Like I said, we sort of see him, still, during the equinoxes. But this isn't about me; what's wrong with your dad?"

Anubis Dread
2015-03-08, 01:15 AM
"Nate. You are genuinely the best guy I have ever met. Maybe even the best human being," Alex told him plainly. "If you're Mom really thinks like that? F*** her, you're way too good for her if that's the case. That said like I said you're the best guy I've ever met. I doubt your Mom is too stupid to see that and appreciate it."

Illven
Taika smiles and laughs a little, taking the girl's hand off of her mouth. "It was a long time ago. Like I said, we sort of see him, still, during the equinoxes. But this isn't about me; what's wrong with your dad?"

"He's a sexist, *******." Agatha replied. "It's just. You know it ****ing blows, when he's always mentioning how the only reason a guy will like me is because he either thinks I'll take him places, or I'm hot."

Angelalex242
"At the hospital. Again." Nate replied. "I don't even think it's for the patients. I think she hates me for coming in between my parents." He said crying a little.

Maybe, maybe not. The medical profession is cruel that way. There has to be somebody on call, because emergencies still happen on holidays. Right now, somebody somewhere is having a heart attack, so somebody needs to be on staff to deal with it. It may have nothing to do with you at all. It certainly didn't when I missed holidays with my last family.

My license from my last life lapsed, or I'd offer to cover for her. As is, I'm not sure I can.

Illven
2015-03-08, 01:17 AM
"Nate. You are genuinely the best guy I have ever met. Maybe even the best human being," Alex told him plainly. "If you're Mom really thinks like that? F*** her, you're way too good for her if that's the case. That said like I said you're the best guy I've ever met. I doubt your Mom is too stupid to see that and appreciate it."

"That's not true." Nate said.

Maybe, maybe not. The medical profession is cruel that way. There has to be somebody on call, because emergencies still happen on holidays. Right now, somebody somewhere is having a heart attack, so somebody needs to be on staff to deal with it. It may have nothing to do with you at all. It certainly didn't when I missed holidays with my last family.

My license from my last life lapsed, or I'd offer to cover for her. As is, I'm not sure I can.

"It's.... she's taken more at the hospital..... Ever since I mentioned seeing dad to her." Nate replied.

Anubis Dread
2015-03-08, 01:21 AM
"...the part about you being awesome? Or the part about your Mom not being stupid? Because if she took those extra hours I'm guessing you're talking about the not being stupid part," Alex replied neutrally. Must just keep hugging. Do not squeeze. Nate needed happy things right now, not broken ribs because she'd gotten made and instinctively squeezed tighter.

"But seriously Nate, you are a genuinely kind guy. That is way, WAY rarer than it should be, but it is pretty damn rare and you are one. Don't doubt that," Alex told him sternly. "...and yes this is coming from the girl who punched you recently, but I punched you for being stupid, not mean. There's a difference."

Angelalex242
2015-03-08, 01:25 AM
"That's not true." Nate said.

"It's.... she's taken more at the hospital..... Ever since I mentioned seeing dad to her." Nate replied.

Are you sure it's because you mentioned seeing your father? They do occasionally fire people at hospitals, ya know, and until they hire someone new, it can increase workload tremendously. I remember entire weeks where I only got to see my kids when they were sleeping because of that kind of thing.

Illven
2015-03-08, 01:26 AM
"...the part about you being awesome? Or the part about your Mom not being stupid? Because if she took those extra hours I'm guessing you're talking about the not being stupid part," Alex replied neutrally. Must just keep hugging. Do not squeeze. Nate needed happy things right now, not broken ribs because she'd gotten made and instinctively squeezed tighter.

"But seriously Nate, you are a genuinely kind guy. That is way, WAY rarer than it should be, but it is pretty damn rare and you are one. Don't doubt that," Alex told him sternly. "...and yes this is coming from the girl who punched you recently, but I punched you for being stupid, not mean. There's a difference."

Nate chuckles at that.

Are you sure it's because you mentioned seeing your father? They do occasionally fire people at hospitals, ya know, and until they hire someone new, it can increase workload tremendously. I remember entire weeks where I only got to see my kids when they were sleeping because of that kind of thing.

"It's one hell of a timing." Nate replied.

Esprit15
2015-03-08, 01:29 AM
"He's a sexist, *******." Agatha replied. "It's just. You know it ****ing blows, when he's always mentioning how the only reason a guy will like me is because he either thinks I'll take him places, or I'm hot."

"Well he's wrong. You're a smart, beautiful young woman, and there are just as many guys who appreciate the former in its own right just as much as the latter. The best way to get back at him is to prove him wrong. Maybe that doesn't happen immediately, but you'll eventually meet a guy... Funny enough, Nate was a perfect example of that. He's loyal as a puppy and just as cute. If I weren't pining over Jen, I would have been all over him... Well correction, if he was okay with seeing me while I was still interested in Jen. Weren't you two chatting earlier?"

Angelalex242
2015-03-08, 01:30 AM
Nate chuckles at that.

"It's one hell of a timing." Nate replied.

Hmmm. Do you want me to check? My license may be expired, but I still know how the medical profession works. There's usually ways to tell if they were taking optional shifts, or if it's just somebody got fired and everybody's being crunched.

Illven
2015-03-08, 01:35 AM
"Well he's wrong. You're a smart, beautiful young woman, and there are just as many guys who appreciate the former in its own right just as much as the latter. The best way to get back at him is to prove him wrong. Maybe that doesn't happen immediately, but you'll eventually meet a guy... Funny enough, Nate was a perfect example of that. He's loyal as a puppy and just as cute. If I weren't pining over Jen, I would have been all over him... Well correction, if he was okay with seeing me while I was still interested in Jen. Weren't you two chatting earlier?"

"Yeah. He's pretty nice." Agatha admits with a small blush.

Hmmm. Do you want me to check? My license may be expired, but I still know how the medical profession works. There's usually ways to tell if they were taking optional shifts, or if it's just somebody got fired and everybody's being crunched.

"Uh. Yeah. that would be great." Nate said shocked.

Esprit15
2015-03-08, 01:39 AM
"So why are you two not still chatting? Did he say something? You two seem perfect together." She knew Nate's side of the story, but she wondered about Agatha's. Was there anything she could do to set them up with each other?

Angelalex242
2015-03-08, 01:41 AM
"Yeah. He's pretty nice." Agatha admits with a small blush.

"Uh. Yeah. that would be great." Nate said shocked.

Ver pulls out her cellphone and phones up the hospital. Using channels only people on the inside would know, she'll quickly get to the supervisors and ask about scheduling. It should be easy enough to find out if Nate's mom is on an optional shift or not...or better, if she can be spared and sent home to be with her son.