PDA

View Full Version : 3.5 zombie master ideas

Nosta
2015-02-18, 12:31 PM
I am looking Idea for a master of the undead how ever this is a gestalt game so i need too class
ECL 9 3.5 3.0 and DRM allowed
I am looking for idea to build off of

prufock
2015-02-18, 01:38 PM
Dread Necromancer 9 // Bard 6/Dirgesinger 3. You get Requiem as your 6th level feat. 'Cause this is thriller... Tomb-tainted soul, of course, lets you heal by touching yourself. Master of Undeath is a decent feat here.

Warlock 9 // Binder 9 is an interesting combo, using the Dead Walk. You have up to 2 5th level vestiges (with the mandatory Improved Binding), blasting, and undead. Tenebrous and Acererak would be good vestiges to use with this, giving you rebuke undead and hide from undead for those situations where you bite off more than you can chew.

Deadasadoor
2015-02-18, 01:43 PM
The Death Master from Dragon Compendium is a fairly strong caster, slowly becomes undead, and gets an undead companion. On the other side of your gestalt you could be a cleric with the Undeath and Deathbound domains. These two things combined would get you two separate rebuke undead pools, perfect for Divine Metamagic, and you'd also get pretty much any spell you need for necromancy. However that goes against what most people say about gestalt, as it has two "active" sides, where the best gestalts wants one side for casting, maneuvers, etc, and the other side for passive buffs. Death Master//Warlock could do this though.