PDA

View Full Version : Queens Bar And Grill

Pages : [1] 2

Manal
2007-04-06, 09:56 PM
Three floors heigh and a takey green on the outside walls....but on the inside it is a beautiful royal blue and light mellow green. With red fake leather benches. Very nice waiters willing to serve you 24/7. The bar is ran by Amy who is very good friends with Manal. Everyone is welcome here including evil and good and one rule here is no huge bar fights that will destory my BAR but anyother fights are welcome here. This is a great place to find your first Quest or different quest when you are fineshed your old quest. Get survend by the nicest NPC rock golems in the world.

Menu

Cold Drinks
Rootbeer
Pan Galactic Gargle Blaster
Kegs
Wine (red,white,marlo)
Buster veggie Juice
Bloodsmoothy
Hale's drafted beer

Hot foods and drinks
Soup of the day
Coffee
Tea
spicy side ribs
Garlic bread
Spicy bread chicken
Chicken potpie
Sheperts pie
steack any style you want
vegetarion chili and meat chili
and if I don't have what you want tell me and I will and I shall see what I can do.

(K.N.A.V.E.S. eat free)

NecroPaladin
2007-04-07, 07:45 PM
*poof*

District appears, dancing on a slice of garlic bread.

*tappity tap tap* "So this is the front, eh?" *tap tap tap*

He tosses his sombrero off briefly to put on a mobster-style fedora.

*tap tapping tap* "Very good, very good." *tappity tappity tappity* "We need an innocent-looking place like this to mobilize from." *tapppppp tap tap tap*

Manal
2007-04-07, 08:33 PM
Hey thanks for coming here. Do you like it here. So does this mean I am a memeber of the K.N.A.V.E.S. And One rule That I realy Inforce here is any bar fight is welcome excepte any fight that will destore my Bar. But anything eles is welcome and enjoy yourself here. Any K.N.A.V.E.S are welcome here.

NecroPaladin
2007-04-07, 09:04 PM
*tappity tap tap* "Hee hee! It's a start!" *tappity tapp tappa tappa*

District draws in close to Amy.

*tap tap tappity tap* "Just one thing...think there's a way we could link HQ to this dive?" *tapping tap of taps*

Manal
2007-04-07, 10:17 PM
I could link it through the sewers if that will do.

NecroPaladin
2007-04-07, 10:55 PM
*tappity tap tap* "Well, the smell would be nasty..." *nasty tap* "and it would make the health inspector have a heart attack..." *healthy tap* "so let's hold off that idea for now. Let's just keep it as-is till we have better ideas." *as is tap*

District pulls of his fedora, absently tossing it onto the doorknob at the front. He is wearing his sombrero once more.

*tappity tap sombrero tap* "Well, don't let me stop you from doing business! It's not like we're your only customers." *tapping tap tap customer tap*

*Poooof*

And District is gone.

darkblade
2007-04-08, 04:43 PM
Er'n enters the new tavern goes up to the barn and orders herself a glass of elven wine.

darkblade
2007-04-08, 09:12 PM
Er'n finnishes her drink walks up to the counter and to her surprise she sees an old friend. "Amy what are you doing here? Does this mean Manal is also in town?"

The Geomancer
2007-04-09, 11:33 AM
Czar Prohibition walks in, followed by two NPC lackeys. He sizes of the bar and says: So this is the new outpost? Not bad, not bad at all. He vaults over the bar and pours himself a Pan Galactic Gargle Blaster. He then sits down and broods silently. The two NPCs are flanking the door.

Warpfire
2007-04-09, 03:44 PM
Jekyll enters. He looks over at Czar and shivers. After a few moments of gathering his courage, he stutteringly asks, "Th-th-this is the s-secondary...place for K-K.N.A.V.E.S, right?"

The Geomancer
2007-04-09, 05:36 PM
Sure is... Where is your friend? The one with the spear. You know, the one who isn't a coward?

Warpfire
2007-04-09, 05:42 PM
"Er..." Jekyll falls to the ground, trembling with pain. He chokes down a scream of agony as he turns into Jacobus Hyde/Sir Conviction. Conviction summons his armor and K.N.A.V.E.S. uniform onto him.

"I am here. I was resting." He looks around. "So this is the place."

The Geomancer
2007-04-09, 05:45 PM
The best part is that as a KNAVES member, we get free food. ((Speaking of food **Dinner**))

Warpfire
2007-04-09, 05:56 PM
Sir Conviction nods and goes to take a seat somewhere.

The Geomancer
2007-04-09, 07:10 PM
Czar Prohibition takes a plate of food and sits down by Sir Conviction. So, why don't you tell me a little about yourself, mate.

Warpfire
2007-04-09, 07:16 PM
"Alright...though certain things I may not divulge, you understand."

The Geomancer
2007-04-09, 07:18 PM
Everyone has their secrets. I just want to get to know my subordinates better. He takes a huge bite out of the steak before him. Anyways, continue.

Warpfire
2007-04-09, 07:25 PM
"Well...I was born an orphan on some planet of a medieval technology level and a high amount of magic. I don't remember the name. There was little hope for my survival, until the lord of the planet's hell offered me a deal. A new chance at life, in return for my service." Sir Conviction orders some food. "Later I killed him and took his place. Thus began my path across the planes, alternately serving, slaying, and ruling over various demons and devils while acquiring a number of powers. I was the lord of..." Conviction thinks for a moment. "Six different hells before I came here. Then, some do-gooder god bound me to this cowardly mortal and inspired all my minions to revolt. I lost all of my domain." He grimaces in memory.

The Geomancer
2007-04-09, 07:38 PM
Wow, that is quite a story. A Lord of Hell, would surely by very strict at enforcing the law. After all, Hell is the ultimate prison. He finishes his massive steak. KNAVES is lucky to have you. Care for a drink?

Warpfire
2007-04-09, 07:54 PM
"Yes, well, I did run a pretty tight ship, to understate." He smirks. "And a drink would be good."

The Geomancer
2007-04-09, 07:58 PM
I'm going to have a PAn Galactic Gargle Blaster, and you?

Warpfire
2007-04-09, 08:01 PM
"A glass of red wine."

The Geomancer
2007-04-09, 08:06 PM
Both of the drinks arrive at the table. Czar picks his up, holding it in the air. To KNAVES! He downs the rather potent drink in one gulp.

Warpfire
2007-04-09, 08:09 PM
"To KNAVES." Conviction raises his drink into the air, then takes a drink from it. The food that Conviction ordered earlier arrives, but apparently not hungry for some reason, he cancels the order.

NecroPaladin
2007-04-09, 08:29 PM
*Poof*

*tappity tap tap* To KNAVES! *tappity tap gone*

*Poof*

The Geomancer
2007-04-09, 10:08 PM
Czar looks around, being as scary and intimidating as possible. I sure hope this place gets some non-KNAVES business. If it did we could use the profits to back our organization.

darkblade
2007-04-09, 10:13 PM
Er'n senses an unnatural presense in the bar. Leaving the coin in her cousin's hand ((Yes the barmaid is her cousin)) she scans the bar clearly seeing a crocidile speaking to a large armoured warrior. "They must be the cause of the disturbance,". she mutters to herself trying to slid in closer to hear what they're talking about.

The Geomancer
2007-04-10, 04:09 PM
Czar sees that everyone else is in dead time, and exists. The NPC gaurds stay where they are however.

Warpfire
2007-04-10, 04:12 PM
Sir Conviction awakens from dead time, and realizes that Czar is gone. He stands, and quickly makes his way out of the restraunt.

darkblade
2007-04-10, 05:44 PM
Er'n sees that her quarries have left the tavern and calls her wolves too track the reptile's scent.

Reptilus
2007-04-10, 07:25 PM
"Hey," Snake says, entering without knocking. "You wouldn't happen to know anything about KNAVES, would you?" he asks. "It's important that I find one of their members."

NecroPaladin
2007-04-10, 07:38 PM
Two soldados in full regalia (who are playing cards) look up at Snake. One of them fidgets and three aces fall out of his sleeve.

"Ummm....No?"
"Who's, erm, asking?"

Reptilus
2007-04-10, 08:15 PM
"Isn't cheating against the whole 'super-lawmen thing'?" Snake asks, before winking and saying "Right, you're not KNAVES, sorry."
Still smiling politely he takes out his SOCOM, a silenced, .45 calibre pistol. "A gun's asking, and I generally reccomend answering those."

NecroPaladin
2007-04-10, 08:19 PM
"Eep!"
"He was cheating! Not me! Shoot him!"
"Erm, our superior, Magister Terrorem, is probably at headquarters. Big black abandoned building...can't miss it."

They continue to hold their hands up. Four kings, a jack, and seven queens (yes, seven) fall out of the sleeves of the second.

"You're an idiot, you know that?"
"Shut up!"

The Geomancer
2007-04-10, 08:20 PM
The two KNAVE doormen, who Czar had left in the bar lean forward, drawing their swords out of their sheathes. Within a second both swords a pointed at the back of Snakes head. Better put that thing away buddy, I don't see a permit for that.

Reptilus
2007-04-10, 08:27 PM
"Is it all lawmen who have a knack for arriving in time to oppress a guy but not help anyone, or is it just every one I've met?" Snake asks rhetorically, putting his gun away. "Just so you two know, I was bluffing. Wasn't even loaded. I should come back and play cards with you two, later. As bad as you are at cheating and reading people, I'd really clean up."
A thin, bright green veil of telekinetic energy slides in-between the swords and Snake. "I'll show myself out," he says, opening the door with his telekinesis.

The Geomancer
2007-04-10, 08:45 PM
One Knave guardsman whispers to the other one. Dude, is on to us! He knows about the oppressing thing!

GuesssWho
2007-04-11, 02:38 AM
Two elves, one of which is a drow, enter the bar.
"Pan-Galactic Gargle Blaster and a medium-rare steak, please."
"Make that two of each."

Manal
2007-04-11, 06:33 PM
"Hey Amy how are you and the place doing?"
"Have you met Trippie she is my new pixe devil yet I got her in town yesterday."

Manal
2007-04-11, 08:58 PM
"Manal I haven't seen you for a long time. And yes the bar is still in one peice would you like some food?"
"Sure I would like a Blueberry marlo and a well done steak please if you would not mind Amy
Amy yells back to the cook "Blue Mar. and well steak."
" So have you heared anything to talk about?"
Not really.......................Well State thinks you don't know what you are getting in to he dose not know that you know about the raid. Oh have you told him that you can turn in to a T-rex yet?"
"
" NO and Oh."

Manal
2007-04-12, 06:54 AM
"Thanks for the food Amy well I have to go, see you later."
"Well ........ Bye than."
"Don't worry I will be back soon well. Oh well I have heared stories that my bro is in town and I have something to give him." wh hahahaha." Oh have you seen Er'n latly i want to talk to her."

darkblade
2007-04-14, 01:12 PM
"What was the summons about little maggot?" Enforcer Judicial asks his sister as he enters the bar.

Gnrlshrimp
2007-04-14, 01:15 PM
Professor Affadavit walks in, accompanied by four Jury members. "Why am I here? What was that summons about?"

NecroPaladin
2007-04-14, 01:22 PM
State steps in.

"I concur. There had better be a good reason for this. You don't call the shots around here."

District *poofs* into existence.

*tapping Idotap* "I do!" *tappity tap tap*

Gnrlshrimp
2007-04-14, 01:24 PM
Since it's the first time Affadavit has seen District he is more than a little surprised. "What is that thing?"

Manal
2007-04-14, 01:24 PM
"Well I have told you Enforcer Judicial I will a subway leading to KNAVES you need a sombro to use it." The Angel of Juges says
"Sorry for being late."

NecroPaladin
2007-04-14, 01:27 PM
((I understood...like, half of that.))

"Well, for starters, what is a subway? Second, I'd rather give out keys than sombreros because I don't our operatives walking around looking like idiots. And third,"

He turns to Affadavit,

"By idiots I mean District. He's my messenger, and he won't go away."

*tappity tapping* "I won't go away I won't!" *tapping tappity* District parrots.

Gnrlshrimp
2007-04-14, 01:28 PM
Affadavit looks at District in digust. "How do you put up with it? It's worse than my rogue creation."

darkblade
2007-04-14, 01:30 PM
I thought that thing was a drunken illusion first time I saw it.

NecroPaladin
2007-04-14, 01:31 PM
"How do I put up with it?"

State takes a few swings at District with his baton, and they pass through harmlessly. District giggles like a toddler and tosses a sombrero at him.

"Long story short, I don't. He just appears."

Gnrlshrimp
2007-04-14, 01:33 PM
Affadavit groans. "that thing is going to drive me insane...er. Is insaner even a word? Whatever, that thing is going to make me more insane, and right now I don't want that to happen. How do we get rid of it?"

Affadavit and the Jury members get dead timed.

darkblade
2007-04-14, 01:34 PM
I don't think we can. If he could I think it'd be gone already.

NecroPaladin
2007-04-14, 01:35 PM
"Since it's a reflection of some twisted aspect of my brain, it only dissapears when I stop thinking. In other words, when I'm unconcious or dead."

He keeps taking swings at a giggling District.

"That doesn't mean he has to be right here, right now, though. C'mon, shoo!"

Manal
2007-04-14, 01:39 PM
"A subway is like a underground trian. Ok well will use keys." Manal responds
"You have never been on a subway before?"

darkblade
2007-04-14, 01:42 PM
((Medieval tech maggot no trains yet either))
How the in the infinite abyss did you build a subway already? You've only been in town for a few weeks."

NecroPaladin
2007-04-14, 01:43 PM
((State doesn't even know what a train is. But I'll assume he scrys or something to get the info.))

"Thank you. I'd hate to encourage District in anything."

*tappity tap* "Aww...you're a meeeeeeaaaaaaaan person, Daddy." *tappity tap* *poof*

District dissapears.

"Oh, good. Off to show his face somewhere far away from me. Well, I commend you on the concept, but it's up to you to build this 'subway.' This was hardly worth an emergency meeting."

State leaves.

darkblade
2007-04-14, 01:51 PM
"Uh yeah good luck with that," Enforcer Judicial says as he walks out. "Damn I can't believe I'm related to such any idiot."

NecroPaladin
2007-04-14, 01:54 PM
((Aren't you being a little harsh?))

darkblade
2007-04-14, 01:56 PM
((Likely but I'm playing an older brother role))

Manal
2007-04-14, 02:00 PM
" You are a LOSER Bro."
"Oh so Er'n is now part of the police."

darkblade
2007-04-14, 02:08 PM
((Darkblade doesn't even know she's in town yet but yeah she is. Keep it Out of Char next time))

Manal
2007-04-14, 02:23 PM
"what The Hell?""what are you doing at Kellys?"

darkblade
2007-04-14, 02:24 PM
(( the brackets saying its you not Manal or Amy saying stuff))

Gnrlshrimp
2007-04-14, 03:18 PM
Affadavit breaks free from Dead time, looks around and walks off.

Manal
2007-05-30, 05:00 PM
"Hey Amy how is stuff?"
"fine how are you?"
"Not bad.Well Bye Amy. See you later."

Manal
2007-06-08, 08:49 PM
kyle walks in. He sits down beside the bar and starts to hit on Amy.
"hey babe, how are you today?"
A five inch rock comes out of the wall and smokes Kyle in the back of the head.
"don't mess with me. Are you going to buy something or are you leaving bud?
Fine be that way... I will have a...... nice cold keg and garlic toast. If that is not too much truble dear.
Coming up.
Amy disapear in to the kitchen.

Manal
2007-06-09, 08:23 AM
Kyle wakes up from dead time eats his toast and walks out with a giant bump on his head from the rock.
Bye Kyle I won't miss you!
He relises that he forgot to pay so he runs back in and drops his money on the bar counter.
Here is you money

Nightwing
2007-06-09, 11:40 AM
*Two very dangerous looking me walk in. One is bald and has a bow slung over his back, The other has long wight hair and lots of daggers.*

Table for two please says the wight haired man.

Artemis97
2007-06-09, 11:42 AM
A handsome Drow walks into the bar and sits at a table, examining the menu. He flags down one of the waiters and orders what looks like the most interesting drink on the list. "I'd like to try one of these Pan Galactic Gargle Blasters."

((two thumbs up to whoever put that on the list :smallbiggrin: ))

Nightwing
2007-06-09, 11:46 AM
*The wight haired man looks at the drow*

hey, Huston that is the drow in trogs that attacked me the other day when I was insulting this rich guy.

*Paul Blood stands up and sits down across from the Drow, dagger drawn*

Hi. Remember me?

Artemis97
2007-06-09, 11:50 AM
Raril slides his own dagger into his hand, hiding the movement beneath the table. "Actually, I never attacked you. I was simply an observer to the fight.

Nightwing
2007-06-09, 11:51 AM
Were you listening in my conversation? Thats rude.

Artemis97
2007-06-09, 11:52 AM
The Drow's red eyes flash. "Don't speak so loudly next time, maybe then I won't overhear."

Nightwing
2007-06-09, 11:55 AM
*He kicks the table at the drow*

Artemis97
2007-06-09, 11:59 AM
Raril does a backflip over his chair to dodge the table, he gets clipped on the shoulder but lands on his feet otherwise unhurt. "Well, That wasn't very polite. Do you enjoy starting unnecessary fights?" He grins wickedly.

Nightwing
2007-06-09, 12:02 PM
yep!

*He trows five daggers at the drow*

Artemis97
2007-06-09, 12:06 PM
Raril rolls sideways, managing to dodge 3 and block 1 with a set of metal bracers on his wrists. The fifth gives him a nasty slash on the cheek. He comes out of the roll and feels the blood on his face. *sigh* "There goes my acting career." With a wave of his hand he plunges the room into Darkness.

Nightwing
2007-06-09, 12:10 PM
Great, magical darkness! He teleports out.

Artemis97
2007-06-09, 12:13 PM
In the Darkness Raril grins. "I do love being a Drow." He casts a minor healing spell and invisibility, then carefully navigates his way out of the building.

Manal
2007-06-09, 03:26 PM
Amy walks in to the bar which look like a mess.
I wounder what happened here?
She walks around and cleans up.
I sure hope everyone got what they wanted with out problems. Where is MY MONEY!?
Rocks start to fly around and smashing stuff in bar. Then she calms down and starts to clean up again.

Manal
2007-06-09, 07:51 PM
Manal walks in to the bar it looked clean too clean she sits down and orders a well well done steak and a veage buster to drink. waiting for Amy to come out of the kitchen.

Vhaidara
2007-06-09, 09:51 PM
Shadowbow walks in and waits.

Manal
2007-06-09, 09:55 PM
Kyle walks into The bar and sits beside Shadowbow.
What are you going to have?
I'm having..... a cold keg and chili.

Vhaidara
2007-06-09, 09:57 PM
Just some red wine for me. Your best bottle.

Manal
2007-06-09, 10:01 PM
Kyle gets a waiter and orders. the food aririves and they eatand drink.
let's drink to "XENOS"
(( Good night))

Vhaidara
2007-06-09, 10:02 PM
Amen.
Shadowbow chuckles at the pun.
(Amen on the Good Night.)

Manal
2007-06-10, 06:29 AM
Kyle wakes from deadtime and sees his new friend who is still there in deadtime. Hewalks out of the bar and on to the streets leaveing the money and a small tip on the table. Manal starts to wounders why Amy is not comming out of the kitchen. She walks in and see Amy huddled in a corner.
"why are you in the coner?"
Non-humman killers! they where in here eating and drinking to XENOS. So I was scared if I came out they would kill me.
"Well they'er gone now you can comeout but stay away from The table with money on the coner. That is one of the XENOS people."

Vhaidara
2007-06-10, 12:02 PM
Shadowbow awakens from dead time and goes to see what the noise is.

Manal
2007-06-10, 12:24 PM
Manal hears a noise coming closer to the kitchen.
" Amy shut up "
The door opens and Kyle walks in.
Hey Shadowbow how are you this fine day?

Manal
2007-06-10, 12:37 PM
Shadowbow falls in to deadtime so Kyle leaves and heads off to gage's Barber shop.

Vhaidara
2007-06-10, 12:41 PM
Shadowbow awakens from dead time and heads over to where he heard the noise, taking on his more elven appearance.

(Note: Shadowbow can look like a human to Kyle and an elf to everyone else at the same time.)

Manal
2007-06-10, 12:43 PM
Manal comes out of the kitchen and starts talking to this new elf.
"who are you?"

Vhaidara
2007-06-10, 12:45 PM
My name is Shadowbow. I'm technically a X.E.N.O.S. member, but I'm a double agent. I want them gone.

Manal
2007-06-10, 12:53 PM
"Amy you can come out now I don't think he will hurt you."
Manal give Shadowbow a bizarre look like she is not surtion that they can trust him.Amy walks out of the kitchen.
How are you to day?.
"Amy this is Shadowbow a elf. I think he is an elf. Are you an Elf?"

Vhaidara
2007-06-10, 12:55 PM
Half-elf, but a rare breed. I can alter my genetics to look like a human and an elf to two different people at the same time.
As he says this, Amy should be surprised that she's looking at a human, while Manal is still seeing an elf.

Manal
2007-06-10, 12:59 PM
" That is cool no that is awsome."
is that how you ended up being able to join XENOS?

Vhaidara
2007-06-10, 01:01 PM
Shadowbow changes to look like a human to both of them.
They don't know. I want to get rid of them, so I joined, and plan on destroying them from the inside out.

Manal
2007-06-10, 01:11 PM
Nice, you know a person called Kyle?

Vhaidara
2007-06-10, 01:17 PM
Yes, I came here with him. That's his money on the table.

Manal
2007-06-10, 01:33 PM
Well earlyer he can in here and make a jeck of himself didn't help that he was drunk at the time.

Vhaidara
2007-06-10, 01:38 PM
Ah, well, here's the money for the wine I ordered, and what he ordered. I'll take his money, so he really paid for it.
Shadowbow leaves.
Also, if anyone asks, I'm a human.

Manal
2007-06-10, 01:43 PM
Okay bye then

Artemis97
2007-06-10, 03:19 PM
Raril enters the bar, takes seat, and starts examining the menu.

finding nothing to his liking he walks out.

Manal
2007-06-10, 04:41 PM
Kyle kicks the door wide open and starts ordering food
A well done steak, gralic bread and a case of beer!
sits down and waits for his food.The food arives and he starts to eat like he has not eaten for weeks.He starts to get up to leave when Amy comes out of the back.
What where is my money? You XENOS member! why don't you kill me here, I'm not human.
Kyle turns to look at Amy
Why would I kill you? You are cool and XENOS is only a way to ge inside the oganinzation and stop the sloter of Non-humans, before this town becomes a giant pool of blood.
Kyle walk towards Amy and reaches into his pocket,he pulls a hand full of coins and hands them to Amy.
Here you go. Here is your money. So can I go without being acustesed or yelled at?
Amy knodds her head,Kyle walks outof the door and disapears in the distance.

Manal
2007-07-22, 06:46 PM
A mouse walks into the bar,it changes into a cop. Hello,how are you this fine evening? Amy turns around from putting away beer glasses. Well I'm been better. What would you like? I need to get back to putting away these dishes.Well I would like......a bowl of soup and a nice cold glass of red wine,if it's not any problem.
Amy walks into the kitchen and comes out with red cabbage soup and a glass of red wine.

fatninjacow
2007-07-22, 06:52 PM
an elf with a glowing fist and a flaming sword flies through a window then dalas knock's the door down

You can't hide FIEND!!!

the elf blast's a lightening bolt at dalas but his sword absorb's it, dalas then charge's the elf and they begin exchanging blows!

Vhaidara
2007-07-22, 07:08 PM
Shadowbow staggers in.
Amy, do you know where Kyle is?

fatninjacow
2007-07-22, 07:38 PM
dalas slice's off the elf's arm, then plunge's his sword down the elf's throat then he stab's the elf in the heart with a dagger,the elf's soul rise's from his body then is sucked into the dagger's ruby hilt

dalas wrenche's the sword and dagger from the elf then leaves, it is easiably noticeable that his eye's are now blood red

Manal
2007-07-23, 12:19 PM
Hello Shadowbow long time no see. Why are looking for Kyle?
Alissa turns around from her set at the bar.
hello.
Hello there you better be cleaning up that blood. Amy hands him a mop.

Vhaidara
2007-07-23, 12:26 PM
I think it's time X.E.N.O.S. went down, starting with Kyle.

Manal
2007-07-23, 12:40 PM
Kyle kicks the door wide open and starts ordering food
A well done steak, gralic bread and a case of beer!
sits down and waits for his food.The food arives and he starts to eat like he has not eaten for weeks.He starts to get up to leave when Amy comes out of the back.
What where is my money? You XENOS member! why don't you kill me here, I'm not human.
Kyle turns to look at Amy
Why would I kill you? You are cool and XENOS is only a way to ge inside the oganinzation and stop the sloter of Non-humans, before this town becomes a giant pool of blood.
Kyle walk towards Amy and reaches into his pocket,he pulls a hand full of coins and hands them to Amy.
Here you go. Here is your money. So can I go without being acustesed or yelled at?
Amy knodds her head,Kyle walks outof the door and disapears in the distance.

Shabowdow he is trying to do something like what you are trying to do.

Vhaidara
2007-07-23, 12:42 PM
For some reason, I'm inclined not to believe him. But I can't be sure until we've met. Where is he?

Manal
2007-07-23, 12:56 PM
Well I belive he is in his room in Xenos headquaters. Please don't hurt him.

Vhaidara
2007-07-23, 12:59 PM
I wont.
He walks out.
Much.

Manal
2007-07-23, 07:56 PM
Alissa sees Amy coming back to the bar so she gets up. She hads the money to her on her way in the door.
Hope that's enough.

Nightwing
2007-08-07, 04:55 PM
*Lanno and, probably, Sheezu drive up on his Flare S swoop*

blademaster42
2007-08-07, 04:58 PM
Sheezu gets off the Swoop.

Nightwing
2007-08-07, 05:00 PM
*Lanno walks in, opening the door for Sheezu*

Table for two please.

*Once she enters, he sits down*

blademaster42
2007-08-07, 05:02 PM
Sheezu walks in and sits down, looking a little uncomfortable

Nightwing
2007-08-07, 05:05 PM
I will have the stake. medium rare.

*He looks a Sheezu*

What Planet are you from?

blademaster42
2007-08-07, 05:07 PM
No idea. I was taken by the sith as a child. I'll have the ribs.

Nightwing
2007-08-07, 05:10 PM
I don't know wear I'm from either. I was rescues by a Jedi. You look uneasy. Do you think I am gong to attack you?

*He throws his gun and both light sabers onto the chair behind him*

blademaster42
2007-08-07, 05:12 PM
It's not that, this just isn't my element.

Nightwing
2007-08-07, 05:14 PM
What is your element?

blademaster42
2007-08-07, 05:16 PM
I prefer the dark and the quiet. Or a fight. I feel out of place anywhere else.

Nightwing
2007-08-07, 05:20 PM
*He uses the force to turn out the light. Then he takes the voice off know criminal Baron Law and tells them every one to leave or he will kill them. They all rush out.*

Better?

blademaster42
2007-08-07, 05:22 PM
Not really. It's more of the feel to the place, than the physical qualities.

Nightwing
2007-08-07, 05:25 PM
You said you like to fight? is that part of your sith teaching or just how you naturally are.

blademaster42
2007-08-07, 05:26 PM
It's who I am now regardless.

Nightwing
2007-08-07, 05:27 PM
So, you were brought up on Koraban?

blademaster42
2007-08-07, 05:29 PM
Yes. It wasn't really a pleasant childhood.

Nightwing
2007-08-07, 05:31 PM
I can imagine. at the beginning you had friends but between the sith teaching against it and the fact that you friends wear killed you decided against having friends, witch left you very lonely. You wear also subjected to grueling torture.

blademaster42
2007-08-07, 05:34 PM
Just about. But I never made friends. They were polite, but I could tell they feared me or hated me. I think it was because of my so-called "gifts"

Nightwing
2007-08-07, 05:35 PM
what gifts?

blademaster42
2007-08-07, 05:38 PM
Simply put,The force is very strong in me. I had little trouble learning anything taught to me. Some of the Greater Sith Lords found it... eerie.

Nightwing
2007-08-07, 05:39 PM
Why did you leave? You could have been the next sith lord.

blademaster42
2007-08-07, 05:44 PM
I don't know how it happened, but there seemed to have been some malfunction in my ships computer. I was making a hyperspace jump to assasssinate someone. I don't know who, it was going to be transmitted to my computer. Anyway, I made the jump, and I came out of hyperspace well inside this planets atmosphere. I'm lucky I survived.

Nightwing
2007-08-07, 05:46 PM
Really? Are you going to go back? I want you to stay.

blademaster42
2007-08-07, 05:49 PM
I might go back. It would depend on me getting a ship. The onlly reason I would stay is if I had orders, or if there was something worth staying for.

Nightwing
2007-08-07, 05:49 PM
*Deadtime. I will be back in an hour or so*

blademaster42
2007-08-07, 05:52 PM
((whatever)) Sheezu's ribs arrive. she proceeds to chow down, in a very, perhaps overly, civilized manner.

NotAboutBalance
2007-08-07, 05:52 PM
Kit enters, dressed in apprentice Jedi clothing. She looks around and then sits in a corner.

Nightwing
2007-08-07, 06:09 PM
*Undeadtime*

There is a sith population here. I could help you take it over.

blademaster42
2007-08-07, 06:14 PM
That would please the sith lords. She notices the padawan. she puts one hand on a lightsaber.

Nightwing
2007-08-07, 06:17 PM
*Lanno pulls one of his Orange light sabers back into his hand*

blademaster42
2007-08-07, 06:20 PM
((Notaboutbalance, is your character a padawan? or is she just dressesd like one?))

NotAboutBalance
2007-08-07, 06:25 PM
((She is one.))

She is prepared for attacks, and draws her lightsaber.

Nightwing
2007-08-07, 06:27 PM
Kid, go home. I am an experienced Jedi hunter and she is practical next i line to be sith lord. Go home and we wont kill you.

blademaster42
2007-08-07, 06:28 PM
Sheezu draws both of her lightsabers and makes a leaping strike. ((speak for yourself Nightwing))

NotAboutBalance
2007-08-07, 06:30 PM
She nods her head slightly. A ((NPC)) walks in and pulls her out. The NPC looks back at them and says,

Just pointing out, she's very young. Only nine, and you could easily recruit her.

He winks,

I always thought the Jedi were a bit weak.

Nightwing
2007-08-07, 06:31 PM
*He grabs his other light saber. then he runs up to kit and swings two attacks at him. Then he throws the light sabers up in the air, fire two bolts of force lightning, catches the light saber and swings two more attacks at kit.*

Yeah, really week.

NotAboutBalance
2007-08-07, 06:33 PM
((Bite my pre-knowledge that you would do this. Oh, yeah. Just pointing out, when I say she is, I mean she's CONSIDERED one.))

The NPC then says to the child,

Honey, I always told you that strength is in the Sith, did I not?

blademaster42
2007-08-07, 06:34 PM
((fairly interesting how my attack was ignored completely))

Nightwing
2007-08-07, 06:35 PM
So, you think we should recruit her?

blademaster42
2007-08-07, 06:37 PM
Perhaps. I couldn't judge her skill, so I can't say for sure if it would be worth the effort.

NotAboutBalance
2007-08-07, 06:40 PM
The man who is apparently her father says nervously,

Well, she is very young, her skills aren't really developed yet.

blademaster42
2007-08-07, 06:42 PM
It would take a simple combat test to determine whether or not the child is worth the effort of honing her capabilities. We would not cause any permanant damage, of course.

NotAboutBalance
2007-08-07, 06:43 PM
The child draws her lightsaber.

Nightwing
2007-08-07, 06:43 PM
excuse me for a minuet. I will be right back

*He walks out side*

Actually, I would like to teach your daughter in the ways of the light and dark. If she pases the test

NotAboutBalance
2007-08-07, 06:44 PM
((Kit's a girl.))

blademaster42
2007-08-07, 06:45 PM
Exquisite. She draws her lightsabers again, and perorms another leaping slash with both.

NotAboutBalance
2007-08-07, 06:46 PM
She tries to block it, hard.

Nightwing
2007-08-07, 06:47 PM
Well, she is quick to draw her light saber. Lets see about her fighting Style. She defends well but did not use the time to attack, witch is important and can cost you your life.

blademaster42
2007-08-07, 06:48 PM
Sheeezu makes no move to get under her guard. instead, she pushes further along off Kit's lightsaber, lands behind her, and makes a move to stab her in the back. If she does not manage to block it, she will stop short of actually getting her.

NotAboutBalance
2007-08-07, 06:49 PM
((Look, I've never tried to say a fight before. Cut some slack.))

She blocks it and stabs if it's to her advantage.

Nightwing
2007-08-07, 06:50 PM
((Its easy! Just find a way to block it!)):smallsmile:

She found an opening in Sheezus rather stupid attack.

blademaster42
2007-08-07, 06:52 PM
She casually knocks the attack away. Then she positions herself so she is facing her again.

NotAboutBalance
2007-08-07, 06:52 PM
((Arggh! How long will this take?))

Kit jumps up, grabs a pillar-like thingy with the Force, throws it at her attacker, and stabs.

Nightwing
2007-08-07, 06:54 PM
((A long time. unless you end it quick))

Try using force powers kit!

blademaster42
2007-08-07, 06:55 PM
((depends. If Kit is spectacular, then Sheezu will accept her as a trainee. If she is pathetic, she'll let Kit know, and then leave.))

NotAboutBalance
2007-08-07, 06:55 PM
((She's pretty damn spectacular. Oh, gotta go in 30 min.))

Nightwing
2007-08-07, 06:56 PM
((What I would do is use force push. don't use lightning because she is in to good a defensibly position))

blademaster42
2007-08-07, 06:57 PM
(( then let's see it)) Sheezu makes a series of slashes in a pattern that she probably won't be able to block all of them.

NotAboutBalance
2007-08-07, 06:57 PM
((Who are you talking to?))

She whips out a second lightsaber and blocks the attacks as much as is physically possible, then dodges the rest.

blademaster42
2007-08-07, 06:58 PM
(( you, d'uh. Sheezu isn't done testing Kit yet.))

Nightwing
2007-08-07, 07:00 PM
((This is simple. first rule of fighting. When you cant block, jump away and zap them))

blademaster42
2007-08-07, 07:02 PM
Better... She continues with this attack pattern, except now she will try to block Kit if she attempts to escape.

NotAboutBalance
2007-08-07, 07:03 PM
Kit's determined. She's not gonna run.

Nightwing
2007-08-07, 07:03 PM
Sheezu, I complete you. you are cold, hard, ruthless efficiency. I am trickery and deceit.

blademaster42
2007-08-07, 07:04 PM
((not what I meant. I meant if she tries dodging over blocking, Sheezu is going to try to put a stop to that.))

LordVader
2007-08-07, 07:05 PM
((nightwing, didn't you read the part in sheezu's character profile about people hitting on her? Severed limbs await you, my friend. :P))

Nightwing
2007-08-07, 07:06 PM
((I think Lanno can take Care of him self))

NotAboutBalance
2007-08-07, 07:06 PM
((Check.))

Kit, after a single pause after a parry, she tries to take offense if she can without being stabbed.

blademaster42
2007-08-07, 07:07 PM
Sheezu stops in the middle of an attack and turns all her attention on Lanno.
WHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAATTTTTT!!!!???

Nightwing
2007-08-07, 07:09 PM
I did not say any thing...

NotAboutBalance
2007-08-07, 07:10 PM
Kit takes the advantage and stabs with both lightsabers to finish the fight.

blademaster42
2007-08-07, 07:10 PM
((Not like angry, more like a mixture of exasperation and bewilderment....))

Sheezu notices Kit's attack at the last second, and deflects it. Well, you do know how to take advantage of an opponents lack of attention. she turns off her lightsabers. I could end you. Or you could become my apprentice. The Dark lords would be very happy with your skills...

Nightwing
2007-08-07, 07:13 PM
Look, i was just stating a fact.... hasn't any one ever, you no, licked you before. hasn't any one ever been your friend? Many people are scared of you. I am not. I like you.

NotAboutBalance
2007-08-07, 07:14 PM
Ahem. I believe I just stabbed you when your attention was completely somewhere else. Did I win?

blademaster42
2007-08-07, 07:14 PM
((licked? you mean liked, right?)) She blushes a bit. in a minute. ((NAB, refer to above post))

Nightwing
2007-08-07, 07:16 PM
((yeah, thats what I mean))

NotAboutBalance
2007-08-07, 07:17 PM
((Not like angry, more like a mixture of exasperation and bewilderment....))

Sheezu notices Kit's attack at the last second, and deflects it. Well, you do know how to take advantage of an opponents lack of attention. she turns off her lightsabers. I could end you. Or you could become my apprentice. The Dark lords would be very happy with your skills...

She looks to her father, who nods. She says coldly and firmly,

I accept.

((I've got seven minutes.))

Nightwing
2007-08-07, 07:18 PM
Good. She will make a good addition to the sith.

blademaster42
2007-08-07, 07:19 PM
Good. She hands her a small transmitter. I shall contact you tomorrow. Then, you will begin your training as a Sith. She turns to Lanno. What are you talking about?

NotAboutBalance
2007-08-07, 07:20 PM
Kit pockets the transmitter.

((I got 3 min.))

Nightwing
2007-08-07, 07:21 PM
I was being nice.

blademaster42
2007-08-07, 07:22 PM
She looks confused. So... you want to be my friend?

NotAboutBalance
2007-08-07, 07:24 PM
Kit says,

Uhhhh. I'll see you tomorrow.

She leaves with her father, who is congratulating her.

((Deadtime.))

Nightwing
2007-08-07, 07:25 PM
Yes, I want to be your friend.

blademaster42
2007-08-07, 07:27 PM
She looks really uncomfortable. Uhhh.... Okay then...

Nightwing
2007-08-07, 07:28 PM
So, were do you think we should train the kid?

blademaster42
2007-08-07, 07:31 PM
Good point. I don't have anywhere to call a home, and I don't think we could train her in a hotel room. Any ideas?

Nightwing
2007-08-07, 07:31 PM
We could train her in the mountains.

blademaster42
2007-08-07, 07:34 PM
Good idea. deadtime.

Nightwing
2007-08-08, 09:16 AM
*The drives away after retrieving his blaster. then he drives back on a pink Flare S Swoop. It is modified with a leather seat cushion and a compartment to hold her light sabers and there is a blaster installed on the front. It can be fired by pushing the button on the Handel bars. he drives it up to Sheezu. it has a note on it that says "I bought you a gift". He the walks away.

blademaster42
2007-08-09, 08:48 AM
Sheezu undeadtimes, and sees the pink Flare S. Swoop. :smallredface: She gets on and heads into the streets.

Nightwing
2007-08-09, 08:49 AM
*She gets a transmission from Lanno.*

"Meet me in the mountains"

Nightwing
2007-08-09, 09:56 AM
*Ferin enters*

LordVader
2007-08-09, 10:00 AM
Erica enters, sits at a booth, and motions for Ferin to follow.

Nightwing
2007-08-09, 10:01 AM
Ferin sits down next to her.

LordVader
2007-08-09, 10:01 AM
"Do you know anyone else in the Guild I might have missed contacting?"
Even though the Bar and Grill is empty, she's talking in low tones.

Nightwing
2007-08-09, 10:03 AM
sorry, I'm kind of new. I only know of Raril and meta

metakirb
2007-08-09, 10:06 AM
Waddle Dee runs in and joins them

i miss anything?

Nightwing
2007-08-09, 10:07 AM
nope, your right on time.

LordVader
2007-08-09, 10:08 AM
"Nope. You know any guild members I may have missed? And Ferin, Raril left the Guild. I was promoted to assisstant guildmaster before Raril left, and when Artemis died, I became Guildmaster. Dee is now Assisstant Guildmaster."

Nightwing
2007-08-09, 10:10 AM
just the three of us? big guild.

metakirb
2007-08-09, 10:13 AM
umm... there's Fellus and Faulkner, but they haven't been around much for ages... then theres all the guild NPCs...

LordVader
2007-08-09, 10:32 AM
((Who plays them?:smallconfused:))
":smallannoyed: Shut up, Ferin. Sarcasm's not helping. Oh wait, I forgot to contact Jack! And Sliver and Alexander are also guildmembers, they're just not here."

metakirb
2007-08-09, 10:36 AM
((the account is faulkner, as dee said, he hasn't been around for ages))

Nightwing
2007-08-09, 10:39 AM
Sorry ma'am!

Admiral_Kelly
2007-08-09, 10:53 AM
Alex enters the Bar and Grill. He finds the booth where the others are seated and sits down with them.

"All right, I got the message. What business are we discussing today?"

LordVader
2007-08-09, 10:53 AM
"Once Jack gets here, I'm having Alon take us all to the castle. Meeting here was just for ease of convenience, even this place" she gestures around to the empty restaurant "isn't private enough."

Admiral_Kelly
2007-08-09, 11:02 AM
Alex has a different opinion "I find that associating with carnivorous lizardmen to be problematic. Why do they choose to work with us? Are we emergency provisions to them? An old bar like this should be our headquarters instead of a place where an untrustworthy faction can easily overpower and outnumber us."

LordVader
2007-08-09, 11:06 AM
"First of all, they're not carnivorous. They're as carnivorous as you are. Secondly, Alon has shown more loyalty to the Guild then you have. I trust him. If he had wanted to betray us, he could have surrendered us to the Royal Navy instead of losing nearly his entire army to defend us. I don't need to remind you of that, do I?"
She appears irritated.
"And we shouldn't be discussing these things here."

metakirb
2007-08-09, 11:09 AM
that is a good point... but Alon is still a member of the guild isn't he?

LordVader
2007-08-09, 11:11 AM
"Yes he is, and he's shown far more loyalty to the Guild then Alexander has. Especially his sacrificing nearly his entire army to defend us from the Royal Navy. If he wanted us dead, he could have just given us up to them instead of sacrificing his troops."
She appears irritated with Alexander.
"Now, all we need is Sliver and Jack. Apparently, Val, or something like him, is already at the castle."

Admiral_Kelly
2007-08-09, 11:19 AM
The anger inside Alex can be seen on his face. He says calmly yet with anger "You need proof of my loyalty to the guild?" he pulls out a pistol, not aiming it at anyone only showing it. "Who was the one who fired the bullet from this gun to the Admiral's head?"

Nightwing
2007-08-09, 11:22 AM
put that thing down!

LordVader
2007-08-09, 11:22 AM
"But was it not true that someone influenced you to do that? That act was not your own. I don't consider psyker-induced acts proof of loyalty. What I'm saying is, you shouldn't be suspecting Alon of treachery. Kind of hypocritical, don't you think?"

Admiral_Kelly
2007-08-09, 11:29 AM
"I was under nobody's control. I deliberately choose to kill him and the only influence I had was realization of my opportunity to kill the bastard."

LordVader
2007-08-09, 11:32 AM
((He honestly doesn't know that E messed with his mind?:smallconfused:))
"Yeah, whatever. Why the sudden change of heart?"

Admiral_Kelly
2007-08-09, 11:41 AM
((If someone messes with your head to alter your memories, do you think they would leave behind the fact that your memories have been altered?))

Alex remembers the fake memories E implanted into him. "I have my reasons." Deciding to discontinue this discussion, he leans back while picking up a book on necromancy he borrowed from Mortessa and starts reading it.

Nightwing
2007-08-09, 11:43 AM
*Ferin stars reading her book*

LordVader
2007-08-09, 12:09 PM
((Where's Bookboy?:smallannoyed:))

metakirb
2007-08-09, 12:27 PM
((not a clue, anyway, i'll be ppping back and forth for a while, i'm on mario party 6...))

Waddle dee begins making another invention, no-one knows where he gets the parts from

Draken
2007-08-09, 12:30 PM
A gate opens in the ceiling, pouring down a strem of liquid metal on a nearby chair.

Hello, and we have negted the bill, consider that one a, trial mode. Next time we will charge. I am not so much of a member after all, more like an envoy.

The humanoid shape of Sliver slowly forms on the chair as these words are spoken.

Admiral_Kelly
2007-08-09, 12:37 PM
"A golem? I this book may have a section on those." he flips through the pages of the book to a chapter on the subject.

Vhaidara
2007-08-09, 12:43 PM
Jack runs in.
Sorry I'm late, I was deadtimed.

(My uncle's coming in from out of town, so I'll have to get off when he gets here. I only see him like 5 times a year.)

LordVader
2007-08-09, 12:44 PM
"Tell Draken that if he sends his aberrations without us requesting them, we're going to consider them serving as volunteers. All right? And you were summoned because I believe Draken would like to know what's going on in the Guild."
((It's cool.))
"Alright, everyone's here, let's go."
A dimension door opens up, she motions to everyone to step through.

Admiral_Kelly
2007-08-09, 12:46 PM
Alex puts the book away. "Wait; I need to get my chocobo." he heads for the outside of the building.

Vhaidara
2007-08-09, 12:47 PM
Xand appears, and steps through the door with Jack.

(The D door, just to clarify.)

LordVader
2007-08-09, 12:47 PM
Erica will step through, but the dimension door will remain until everyone gets through.
((Once we get to the castle, I'll have to deadtime, so if it's possible, leave your people there, if not, be ready to come back when notified.))

metakirb
2007-08-09, 12:48 PM
Dee walks through, half finished with his invention

Admiral_Kelly
2007-08-09, 12:50 PM
Alex reigns in his chocobo and walks though the dimension door, chocobo following him.

Manal
2007-08-12, 01:57 PM
A small girl walks in to the bar. Looking down and sad.
Seat for one please.
She sits down and studies the menu.
Um..I would like a cold glass of white wine and a slice of gralic toast please.

Nightwing
2007-08-12, 01:59 PM
*Lanno drives up. he parks his flare s swoop out side and walks in. he sits down next to the girl*

hello. you might notice that he has two lightsabers and a blaster.

((How old is she?))

Vhaidara
2007-08-12, 02:02 PM
Jolsto walks over.
Hello, Lanno.

Nightwing
2007-08-12, 02:03 PM
How did your fight go?

Vhaidara
2007-08-12, 02:06 PM
What fight?

Nightwing