PDA

View Full Version : What To Do With A Skeleton

Cardea
2015-02-22, 09:07 AM
Howdy. I'm currently playing a 3.5 Artificer in a Pathfinder game, where DM has let me more or less run amuck with crafting rules and reductions, as long as I helped compound the wealth of fellow players as well. At this point in time I'm 7th level, able to do crafting as if I was 9th level.

As of last night, I've acquired the feathers and skeleton of a huge-sized Thunderbird, and I'm wondering what I should do with it. Anyone have a suggestion, outside of Animate Dead?

Chester
2015-02-22, 10:03 AM
Awaken Undead after you Animate it?

Jack_Simth
2015-02-22, 10:09 AM
Howdy. I'm currently playing a 3.5 Artificer in a Pathfinder game, where DM has let me more or less run amuck with crafting rules and reductions, as long as I helped compound the wealth of fellow players as well. At this point in time I'm 7th level, able to do crafting as if I was 9th level.

As of last night, I've acquired the feathers and skeleton of a huge-sized Thunderbird, and I'm wondering what I should do with it. Anyone have a suggestion, outside of Animate Dead?
Make an Effigy via Craft Construct (a simulacrum is out of your reach until level 11 - but do save some feathers)?

M Placeholder
2015-02-22, 12:22 PM
Create a Flaming Beheaded with its skull.

Izmister
2015-02-22, 10:17 PM
Not sure if this is relevant but... You can take the skeleton and make a frame out of bones in the shape of a giant, put a cloak over it, ordain cloak with feathers, and you have a giant shaman disguise. Or if your really artsy you would mold the skeleton into a shape of a tree and use the feathers as leaves. I can't think of anything actually useful though.

(Un)Inspired
2015-02-22, 11:15 PM
Cast shrink object on it and wear it as a cool hat.

JDL
2015-02-22, 11:17 PM
Make soup stock.