PDA

View Full Version : Player Help Beguiler or Warmage - Sandshaper

Void Bovine
2015-02-23, 09:40 AM
Was wondering which class benefits more from sandshaper, beguiler or warmage? Also taking earth bloodline feat from dragon compendium

weckar
2015-02-23, 10:01 AM
Beguiler gets more versatility out of it, and is the better chassis regardless. At the same time, if there is anything the Beguiler is already short on it is actions. So.... yeah....

Void Bovine
2015-02-23, 12:26 PM
Cool thanks kinda figured just wasn't sure if warmage edge and sudden meta magic would out weigh beguiler getting the versatility out of the class to make it some what viable...guess ill be looking forward to multiple buffs and heroism combo!

Troacctid
2015-02-23, 01:07 PM
Beguiler has more to lose, though, since they miss out on their skill points and lose some key class skills like Move Silently.

weckar
2015-02-23, 01:12 PM
that mostly depends on how deep into sand shaper you want to go. For beguiler it'd very much be a dipping class.

Void Bovine
2015-02-23, 01:28 PM
Mostly just for the spells theirs already scout in party so stealth isn't really an issue also with earth bloodline I get enlarge person and keen edge was messing with the idea making the build a flanking type wasn't sure how much I should go into class cause it takes a hit to trapping...i noticed i get to keep search though