PDA

View Full Version : Pathfinder Spheres of Power Print Schedule Opinions

EldritchWeaver
2015-02-23, 10:52 AM
My apologies if this is the wrong forum, but that is the one where I found the other threads concerning Spheres of Power. Please move the thread if necessary.

When last weekend the latest update came out, the post on Kickstarter (https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1708940685/spheres-of-power-a-new-pathfinder-magic-system/posts/1143024?ref=dash) stated that basically the book will be printed with the content of the next update. The deadline for this update is the 28th of February, so this would mean that the last chapter - currently unreleased - will go to print with all typos uncorrected. Possibly other issues from the current update if no one tells the author about it in time.

I've looked around in the backer forum and on this forum, but I haven't found anyone else, who stated their opinion on this. Are people truly ok with having the first edition print being riddled with typos?* Am I the sole one who cares about this? Or are people simply unaware of the current plan?

What do you think?

*I have found several dozen issues so far in the new material alone. Under the current time pressure I don't see how the last chapter will have a better error/words ratio.