PDA

View Full Version : Mario Kart 8 - What's your favorite configuration

Avilan the Grey
2015-02-23, 03:34 PM
...And why?

Personally I love the Sports Bike and the Comet (which statistically are identical). The difference is that the Sports Bike I drive with slicks, while I use the big Monster tires on the Comet.

I am also right now trying out the Sports Coup with Monster tires.

I am also, irrationally, attached to the Tri-Speeder because well... I would LOVE to drive a Morgan Three-wheeler IRL.
http://www.blogcdn.com/es.autoblog.com/media/2011/03/01-morgan-threewheeler-geneva.jpg

(Btw am I the only one who LOVES half the tracks, and LOATHE the other? There are actually a few tracks that if I get them online, I will deliberately park and wait for a timeout, since I refuse to drive them).

Dumbledore lives
2015-02-25, 12:27 AM
I like the pirate ship kart because it's a pirate ship, but otherwise I don't really care about the stats of a kart. I only really like using the karts though, not the bikes or the offroad thingies. Which tracks don't you like? Because the only one I really dislike is in the dlc, and the only thing I dislike about it is how plain it is.

Avilan the Grey
2015-02-25, 12:37 AM
Well let's see... Rainbow Road and whatsitsname the one that looks like a disco party version of Rainbow Road I loathe.
The Grumpy Volcano too. I just can't seem to get a handle on that one. I have never been better placed than 7th on any of these, despite playing regularly for months now.

Twisted Mansion is great except for the one curve that I just cannot make.

I also know it's a bit of a vicious circle because I hate to play them, so I never get better at them.