PDA

View Full Version : Pathfinder Warpriest Blessings

Valdras
2015-02-24, 02:44 AM
Hello all,

I can't seem to find the answer to this anywhere, but, does this:

Healing Blessing
Powerful Healer (minor): At 1st level, you can add power to a cure spell as you cast it. As a swift action, you can treat any cure spell as if it were empowered (as the Empower Spell feat), causing it to heal 50% more damage (or deal 50% more damage if used against undead). This ability doesn't stack with itself or the Empower Spell feat.

Stack with casting cure spells from other classes? I'm thinking it does. My cleric was going to dip a level of fighter for heavy armour, but as the party healer, this looks way better.

Thoughts?

VexingFool
2015-02-24, 03:26 AM
It should work for any healing spells. But since your blessings must match your cleric domains it would be less useful since Healing domain gets Healer's Blessing at 6th. Although the Warpriest blessing does allow it to be used to damage Undead. Your DM might allow sub-domains to qualify as matching your blessing and you could pick up Resurrection domain instead. But then you would be limited to 4/day blessing usage.

If a warpriest also has levels in a class that grants cleric domains, the blessings chosen must match the domains selected by that class. Subject to GM discretion, the warpriest can change his former blessings or domains to make them conform.

grarrrg
2015-02-24, 03:53 AM
Casting Special abilities apply to ALL of your casting classes (http://paizo.com/paizo/faq/v5748nruor1fm#v5748eaic9ne8), unless they say they don't.