PDA

View Full Version : [Magic Items] Massive collection of items just shy of totally useful.

flannel
2015-02-25, 09:27 PM
I wanted to share my collection of magic items (been making them for months) that kind of fit between "useful sometimes" to "not really as good as a mid-level from the DMG" niche. Even the up-power ones are just very niche or costly to use.

manysideddice.wordpress.com (https://manysideddice.wordpress.com/category/magic-items-that-are-better-than-nothing/)

mgrinshpon
2015-02-27, 04:47 PM
These are great! I'm definitely throwing some of these into my world!

Thanks a ton!

Bubzors
2015-03-02, 01:16 PM
Dude, great collection of items. Love when magic items have drawbacks or interesting flavor. Especially like the short intro story/flavor text you do for each item. Real cool stuff. This stuff is why I keep coming back to these forums.

Bravo good sir

BootStrapTommy
2015-03-02, 04:25 PM
There was once a thread on the RP forum to this regard. It went from "design items that are useless or nearly useless" to "let's figure out how to abuse these."

I condensed the best into a list and put them somewhere. If I find them maybe I could post them.

flannel
2015-03-02, 09:12 PM
Dude, great collection of items. Love when magic items have drawbacks or interesting flavor. Especially like the short intro story/flavor text you do for each item. Real cool stuff. This stuff is why I keep coming back to these forums.

Bravo good sir

Danke. I appreciate it.