PDA

View Full Version : The Bag of Holding - What was in yours?

M Placeholder
2015-02-26, 05:41 PM
So, the Bag of Holding. One opening to another dimension, an opening to endless fun.

In my 3.5 Dark Sun game, my characters were engaging in trade with a group of merchants, and one of them opened the bag, and out jumped a Gray Zombie from the bag, which proceeded to attack the cleric before the Half Giant smashed it with his bone club.

What are your best tales of the BoH?

TheCountAlucard
2015-02-26, 05:44 PM
Almost never had one - I vastly preferred the Heward's Handy Haversack, much as I think I might in real life.

Seriously, the item I want is always the item I grab, conveniently on the top of the pile? That is valuable beyond gold pieces.

Nalak
2015-02-26, 06:05 PM
So there was an incident where our characters ended up on a space station fighting a golem. (Don't ask) Our gnome illusionist got annoyed that the golem basically was immune to his spells and we eventually told him to think laterally. So he cast disintegrate at the floor and opened a 10ft cube into space. We then had the problem that the hole started sucking us in. The golem was standing on the hole, so it just fell. The gnome got sucked out and the dire apes that were summoned earlier (long story) stopped my dwarf from getting sucked out. Then trying to figure out how to plug the hole he threw this freaking huge orc he'd shoved in the box earlier at the hole. Much laughing was had because the DM forgot that I had in fact shoved that in there. Then 50 flasks of liquid ice were used to seal the orc into the hole. So I plugged a hole in a spaceship with an orc corpse.

Also there was negotiations with one group that hated my dwarf due to one of his evil doppelgangers having made their lives suck. (Deck of many things was involved.) So they refused to negotiate till they had my head on a platter and told us as much. So I pulled my severed head out of the box we borrowed our butler's head platter (we loved that butler) and presented it to them.

DigoDragon
2015-02-28, 01:41 PM
Best thing found in a BoH?

An entire city trapped 200 years in the past.

Sadly the party destroyed it in a Disjunction incident. Yeah, we destroyed A Whole Ancient City from botching one of our own spells. XD