PDA

View Full Version : Portable Castle Doombad

Meph
2015-02-27, 06:11 AM
Hello everybody,
and welcome to the thread about adult swim's game Castle Doombad (it runs on android). I found none and so made this one myself.
The game is a pretty classical tower defence with the peculiarity that the tower here is mainly just a setting, while the thing to be defended is what the tower inholds: a princess. A princess we kidnapped, since we're playing the bad guys in this game.
The gameplay is what I liked the most: not too long, not too hard, yet challenging. Graphics and little things such the microdialogues met my taste too.
First goal of this thread is to share the game, for I think it deserves it. It often takes me a lot of tryouts to find in the playstore a free game that fully satisfies me and sometimes I give a look in this section of the forum for suggestions. So here's my current one.
The second goal is an obviously needed personal goal of mine: I'm stuck at three levels from the end. The last three of the section Summer Slaycation to be exact. I have hard times completing them, but no way I'm getting them done with the star (meaning, my princesses were never taken in the round). And I find it pretty uncomfortable since that's not the game last big-bosses section, and the rest of the game gave me no such trouble at all. Did anyone managed to get stars in the chapters 13, 14 or 15 of the Summer Slaycation?