PDA

View Full Version : Card Directions' Questions (Please answer quickly)

David94
2007-04-08, 01:52 PM
For the Screw This! card, "Scream Like a Little Girl", is the loot card taken from the battling player chosen at random, or the assisters get to choose?

David94
2008-09-07, 08:53 PM
I wouldn't exactly classify one and a half years "quickly". Lol. Just delete this thread.

Wanderlust
2008-09-18, 06:05 PM
Wow, that really was a year and a half. Your answer should be there any time, though!

I'd help but I don't have my copy in front of me. I thought that card said where you take the loot from?

paladin_carvin
2008-09-19, 03:13 PM
For the Screw This! card, "Scream Like a Little Girl", is the loot card taken from the battling player chosen at random, or the assisters get to choose?

I am pretty sure it is at random, but more certainly, it's done the same way as when you Flee the Dungeon. I still have yet to be in a game where that happened, so I'm not certain on that rule.

In addition, the thread to post this in would have been the sticky thread. Threads here can get lost, but many many people have the sticky threads in their subscriptions, so they can answer it even if they don't see a new thread in the Adventure Game section.