PDA

View Full Version : What would the Edge Master(Master of Blades)be in D&D?

Th3N3xtGuy
2015-03-02, 01:24 AM
What would the Edge Master be in D&D? The character from Soul Caliber series. I'm just curious since you people know more about the D&D classes and effective builds. Now that I think about it ,he would make a interesting NPC character in a campaign to.
I think he should at least be from 20-30, due to him being a immortal being living in some alternate dimension if I remember right.

http://soulcalibur.wikia.com/wiki/Edge_Master <--What he Looks like and more info

Psyren
2015-03-02, 05:21 AM
Master of Nine maybe? And then maybe Shadowsmith or Soulknife with Shape Mind Blade or something else that lets him pull all kinds of weapons out of thin air.

RoyVG
2015-03-02, 07:51 AM
At least 1 level in Warblade for the Weapon Aptitude class features, take some Weapon-based feats and a couple of Morphing + Aptitude Weapons of various catagories (Light, One Handed and Two Handed) and you can apply any weapon feat to any weapon that you morph the weapons into. I would mostly play on his ability to use any weapon effectively. Add in Exotic Weapon Master and this will make you adept at every weapon in the game, it just takes you one hour to switch your feats in the morning.

(Weapon aptitude from the Warblade and the Aptitude weapon enhancement (also ToB) may be a bit redundant when used together, see how they interact and judge yourself)

Th3N3xtGuy
2015-03-02, 05:02 PM
Thanks for the help!