PDA

View Full Version : An invitation!

G.Cube
2015-03-02, 07:16 AM
Hail playgrounders!

Yesterday, after browsing our wonderful forums,I decided to do a facebook search to see if any d&d optimization discussion groups or pages existed. To my surprised dismay, I did not find even one such page. So I've taken it upon myself to create a page, and with mod permission, I've come to invite my favorite online community to join in the discussion!

You can find it here: https://www.facebook.com/pages/DD-35-Optimization-Tips-and-Discussion/1420225448277561

Hope to see you all there!

G.Cube
2015-03-09, 07:42 AM
Hey guys, in an attempt to boost likes, I'm going to be giving away 3.5 related prizes! Just like my page, share it, then comment on what prizes you'd like to see given away! We'll start when we hit thirty likes. Thanks, and good luck!

illyahr
2015-03-09, 01:07 PM
Yay, facebook. :smalltongue::smallsmile:

eggynack
2015-03-09, 09:16 PM
Might make sense to boost the amount of actual optimizationish stuff on there. Thus far, the only thing that seems really specific and optimization oriented is the A-game paladin, and it doesn't help all that much that you claimed a paladin pretending to be a bard as tier one, even if partially in jest. To that end, it might help to have some original content. Nothing massive, but just, y'know, cool optimization stuff you've found. It's probably not as broad in intended audience as what you're putting out currently, but I don't know that you should necessarily be aiming for a broad audience.

G.Cube
2015-03-10, 05:10 PM
Might make sense to boost the amount of actual optimizationish stuff on there. Thus far, the only thing that seems really specific and optimization oriented is the A-game paladin, and it doesn't help all that much that you claimed a paladin pretending to be a bard as tier one, even if partially in jest. To that end, it might help to have some original content. Nothing massive, but just, y'know, cool optimization stuff you've found. It's probably not as broad in intended audience as what you're putting out currently, but I don't know that you should necessarily be aiming for a broad audience.

I very much agree,I felt I didn't have enough people to have an interest in optimization discussions, as even my light hearted posts were going unaddressed. I'll be sure to start taking a more serious approach to page management now that I'm attracting more likes. Thanks for the suggestion!