PDA

View Full Version : Player Help Monastic Blade - Source?

KingAtomsk
2015-03-02, 10:13 AM
I am looking for the actual source of the feat Monastic Blade (http://dsp-d20-srd.wikidot.com/monastic-blade). Is it homebrew? Pathfinder? 3.X?

Any direction would be much appreciated!

Karl Aegis
2015-03-02, 01:14 PM
I'm just going to guess it's from The Mind Unveiled: Mind Blade Feats - Dreamscarred Press.

Ephemeral_Being
2015-03-02, 01:34 PM
It's "homebrew," in that it's not from an official WotC/Paizo source.

Welcome the the d20 SRD (System Reference Document) for authorized Dreamscarred Press' products.

So you'll need to check with your DM before using it.

Pluto!
2015-03-02, 04:03 PM
That site is Dreamscarred Press's SRD of their early 3.5 material.

DSP is a third party d20 publisher which started as a group of well-respected 339 board optimizers.

DSP currently is the publisher of Pathfinder Psionics. Those aren't first-party d20 (not that Pathfinder itself is exactly first party d20), but they're pretty widely accepted.

DSP writes good stuff. I've found their psionics material more usable and more trustworthy than, say, Complete Psionics.

Vhaidara
2015-03-02, 04:11 PM
DSP writes good stuff. I've found their psionics material more usable and more trustworthy than, say, Expanded Psionics Handbook.

FTFY

Yeah, DSP is third party, but generally has higher writing quality and a better sense of balance than Paizo or WotC. It helps that their playtesting is done in communities like this, which also means that you can contact their writers and they will respond with what RAI actually is.