PDA

View Full Version : Pathfinder Bomb admixtures, choice in use per round?

felinoel
2015-03-02, 12:04 PM
When flinging bombs alchemists like using admixtures to change the damage of course, these admixtures can last many rounds and some admixtures, like the targeted bomb admixture, changes the bomb in a way that that alchemists might not want every round. Targeted bomb admixture in particular in that this one removes splash in order to deal more damage, some rounds an alchemist might want the splash.

So what I am saying is, are the bomb admixture spells able to be turned off and on each round while they last?

Round one, use the spell to up the damage, round two, bring back splash damage, round three, keep splash damage, round four, use the spell to up the damage, and etc.

Psyren
2015-03-02, 12:08 PM
As written no, you have no choice about whether to apply the admixture or not once you've drunk it. You must dispel it, drink another amixture, or otherwise replace/remove it, and if you don't its effects will persist on all your bombs until you do. It is not dismissable ("D") either.

felinoel
2015-03-02, 12:14 PM
Boo.
Oh well, that is how I've been using them but figured I would see if there was a choice in the matter that I was unaware of.