PDA

View Full Version : PTU Ambitions and Glory: Dungeons and Dragons

Pages : [1] 2

Eshkigal
2015-03-02, 06:43 PM
Welcome again, friends, to the world of Pokemon! What has happened until this point has been...complicated. There have been demigods and demons, the fall of a city, the unknown rise of another. Travel to realms beyond, the meeting and departure of a multitude of new friends.

In this one, we follow Darius and Li, two travelers far from home. They have found their way through the realms of the Fae, and have a grave duty to perform there. War has found them in the form of a monstrous general from a different realm, and so they have asked for help from these two, for they can bring numbers in secret where none of their warriors could, the advantage that they call pokeballs. However, they needed to restock, and after a brief meeting with another trainer, in which they learned their location in the material world, they have currently ended up in Eterna City, and are now standing in front of the gym's doors...

BluesEclipse
2015-03-03, 03:03 AM
Darius nods, entering the gym for himself and looking around for some idea of where the leader might be, or who he'd need to talk to for the gym challenge.

Dragonsage
2015-03-06, 11:24 PM
Li Fei follows Darius into the gym and gives a look around to also see about helping find a trainer to challenge the gym.

Eshkigal
2015-03-07, 03:14 PM
Both of you make your way to the gym with little difficulty. However, as you open the door, you realize that finding the leader may be more difficult than you first expected. The entryway leads directly into a large hedge maze, reaching to the roof and keeping challengers from being able to just go over it.

Dare you enter the gym?

BluesEclipse
2015-03-09, 01:00 AM
Darius frowns, hand moving to one of his Pokeballs. Ready in the event of anything unexpected, he moves forward into the maze, somewhat curious as to how this gym works. Is it just a matter of solving the maze, or is there more to it?

Dragonsage
2015-03-15, 09:06 PM
Li Fei follows his companion into the maze, ready for the upcoming challenge.

Eshkigal
2015-03-15, 09:14 PM
As you both enter, the shrubs rustle and branches close in behind you, perhaps to signify that you have started your challenge. As you both slowly approach the path, you find yourselves in a long line. Curious at the end of it, you both pause, before a shrub grows up between both of you, and two openings slide open. Li is pointed to the long wall, Darius to an end wall.

BluesEclipse
2015-03-15, 09:26 PM
Darius pauses for a moment before turning to Li. "It seems we're expected to separate for this... good luck, I suppose, and see you on the other side." With that, he makes his way down his own path, glancing around to see if there's anything noteworthy on his route.

[roll0]

Eshkigal
2015-03-20, 01:39 PM
In the shrubs, you both see plenty of grass types mill about, enjoying their work as they tend to the bushes and trees within, pruning dying branches and fertilizing the plants.

Darius
There are two ways before you, straight up and to the right. Which one do you take?

Li
The trail before you opens, leading to the left in a five foot wide hall, which seems to have three openings in it, leading to other paths. What choice do you make?

Dragonsage
2015-03-20, 02:38 PM
"Good luck to you as well friend." Li answered back as he stroked his beard while examining his options before him. "Hmm.. Wukong guide my steps."

[roll0]

BluesEclipse
2015-03-21, 09:49 PM
Darius thinks for a moment before nodding and turning right, still remaining wary.

[roll0]

Eshkigal
2015-03-26, 07:38 PM
Li
Taking a blessed coin from your monastery, you flip it once, twice, thrice, before flicking it to bounce and roll. It lands upon the floor in front of the middle pathway, and you head down that way, scooping the coin back up. Traveling down that pathway, you find yourself in a small enclosed area, with no opening for a moment. Strange...
Then a shrub to the right shrivels, and a youth with an oddish in her arms. She says something at you in Sinnohese.

Darius
You head right, and head down that path for a bit, coming to an opening as well. It takes a minute as you look around, before a shrub line shrivels, letting a boy with a bellsprout on his shoulder, and he waves to you, speaking in Sinnohese. However, you have some benefits your friend doesn't, like translation pokemon.

BluesEclipse
2015-03-26, 11:06 PM
Darius holds a finger up, as if to signal 'just one moment', before releasing Idea. Allowing the hivebound Abra's mind to touch his own, he says, "Idea, I'll need you to translate for us - not all languages are the same, but the thoughts should be clear to you either way. Just pick up the thoughts underlying what he says, and then project my thoughts in response if you would." The Abra nods, and Darius then turns towards the trainer. This time, when he speaks, an echo emanates through the air as the Abra projects the thoughts beneath his words, making them understandable to all nearby.

"My apologies, but I don't speak Sinnohese... I'm reliant on a translator, such as Idea here. Are you challenging the gym yourself, or are you part of the challenge?"

Dragonsage
2015-04-01, 02:09 AM
Li scratches his beard as he tries to think of a way around the language barrier. "I don't understand, I don't speak the local tongue."

lets just plainly state that i don't speak their language...see where that goes before i get fancy about things

Eshkigal
2015-04-09, 08:08 PM
Li
The girl looks to her oddish, unsure what to do before pointing at the walls, where the two of you have been closed in. She holds up three fingers, drops them one at a time, and pulls a branch back.

Darius
The boy starts at the voice, but once the explanation is done slowly nods. He speaks again, and Idea translates for you.
Okay then, let's try this again. The rules of the gym are simple: you traverse the maze, and if you meet another trainer, you fight the trainer to see who progresses and who has to go home. Three on three is the norm, sound good to you?

BluesEclipse
2015-04-09, 08:21 PM
"Three on three is fine, actually." Darius replies, the thoughts projected by Idea echoing through. Pulling out a Pokeball, he nods, and says, "Let's see how well you fare, Saber!" He releases the Pawniard waiting for the other trainer to choose his Pokemon.

Level 11
HP: 57/57
DEF: 14
DEF: 4
SPD: 6

Dragonsage
2015-04-09, 11:36 PM
Li gives a nod to indicate that he understood and agreed before sending out Quilin. "Let us begin."

55/55 HP
10 Def
11 Sdef
20 Spd

Eshkigal
2015-04-16, 06:25 PM
Li
The girl gets the point, and sends out a large plant with a vicious maw, vines branching out from it.
"IVIIIIINEEEE!"
(Carnivine speed 7)

Darius
The kid lets his bellsprout go down from his grasp, who gives a tumbling leap and a kick.
(Bellsprout speed 11)

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AnI5j6WFT83RdEJ6UVFPWDVYdDVyTk1vYk1vME5xU Gc#gid=10

BluesEclipse
2015-04-16, 07:46 PM
Darius nods and commands, "Move forward, Saber - get closer to it and get ready to strike!" The Pawniard responds by striding forward, glaring angrily at the Bellsprout.

He moves, but has no attack for this turn.

Dragonsage
2015-04-18, 12:31 AM
"Go forth, Quilin!" Li commanded the pony to charge forward before it it shot ember at the vine pokemon.

[roll0] vs 2 burns on 18+
[roll1]

Eshkigal
2015-04-19, 12:03 AM
Li
The Carnivine balls up a few tendrils to take the fire, lightly singed, but shoots one out, swinging about to Qui Lin's side and taking a bite.
[roll0]-Bite, 2+def, flinch on 15+
[roll1]

Darius
The bellsprout shoots to the side, shooting out powder that looks nasty to you. As a piece drifts into the shrubs, you hear something yawn and fall over.
[roll2]-sleep powder, 6+speed

New Beginning
However, as they fought the gym, two other trainers enter, one from the south, and one from the west. From the south comes the channeler and the cat, Genis and his companion Timmy. The youth had traveled far and long across the land of Sinnoh, and has found his way to Eterna City this day, and his luxio had been with him the entire way. Together, though, they were joined by their most recent addition, an aipom that had hatched from an egg a couple hours before. Together you three walk this path, among the hustle and bustle of the masses. From the west rose a sight odd to the masses, Alexandria has come from the still wild land of Hoenn, her axew and swablu dancing about her in a pattern remembered from older days, days that had seen stagnation in the bottom rungs of the Contest Circuit. So she came to Sinnoh, to the land of Myths, the land of the Three Creators. So she came to the foot of Mount Coronet, known for strange buildings and connections to the Three, Eterna City residing close to several pathways up the mountain, with a new companion of her own. A bagon egg she found recently hatched, and with the stares and attention of the crowds, never having seen dragons, she enters.
As coincidence would have it, both these new trainers went to the center first. There were few spots that were better to learn the lay of the land from, find quick jobs, and of course get your mon checked over. The babes, napping in their family's packs, could do with a checkup to ensure their health. But...perhaps the job board has some good cash to build up their supplies after the long trek?

ionoftheshadows
2015-04-19, 12:18 AM
After making sure his team was at full strength and looking over the local maps Genis looks to the job board seeing what jobs there were.Seeing the job about the museum he chuckles under his breath thinking how simple it should be,and heads out towards the museum.

Dragonsage
2015-04-19, 12:27 AM
Quilin dodges the attack by ducking slightly. "Press the attack now!" The pony coated its body in fire before throwing itself into the Carnivine.

[roll0]
[roll1]

Ionbound
2015-04-19, 12:30 AM
Alexandria smiles, giving the folks watching her slightly confused smiles as she doesn't understand their curiosity, the dragons having followed her all her life. She happily walks toward the pokemon center, happily saying to the nurse, "Hey! Could you give Bagon a checkup? He just hatched, and I want to make sure he's okay." Assuming the nurse agrees, she hands over the pokeball and turns to the job board, thoughtfully examining it to pick out the interesting jobs.

BluesEclipse
2015-04-19, 01:59 PM
Darius frowns as the Pawniard falls asleep, and calls out, "Saber, get up and fight!" The Dark-type doesn't respond, however, continuing to slumber.

Eshkigal
2015-04-19, 10:09 PM
Museum Visitors
Genis heads to the museum, the building tall and ornate looking. Entering it, you first find yourself staring at the skeleton of a mighty Tyrantrum, posed to roar to the heavens as a school field trip passes by, and visitors wander and scatter. Seated at either side of the entrance is a desk, where secretaries sit. One waves to you as you approach.
"Hello, and welcome to the Eterna Museum! How can I help you today?"
Meanwhile, Alexandria heads to the board, her mon scampering up to her shoulders to better see as the nurse just kind of boggles at the fact that they were handed a pseudo like it wasn't a thing. There are several jobs on the board, but the most fun looking is the Museum. After all, what other job offers the chance to poke around all the ancient pieces at night?

Li
The Carnivine bites again, but then whips itself back into the shrubs.
[roll0] bite, 2+def, 15+
[roll1]

Darius
The Bellsprout shoots roots into the soil, and grows in size.

BluesEclipse
2015-04-19, 10:12 PM
Darius's frown deepens, and he shouts,"Come on, Saber! Wake up!"

[roll0] v 16

ionoftheshadows
2015-04-19, 10:14 PM
genis walks up to the counter and asks about the job in the museum(I'm new in town and looking for some money so i thought id see if the job was taken or not.)

Ionbound
2015-04-22, 11:23 PM
Alexandria waits for Errol's checkup to the over, relaxing in the Center's lounge. Assuming nothing of particular interest happens while she's waiting, she'll happily take Errol back and says to the nurse, "Thank you for looking after him! Is everything okay? He's good to go?"

Dragonsage
2015-04-23, 01:16 AM
"Give chase Qilin!" The fire pony charged in after the carnivine into the shurbs.

33/55 HP
10 Def
11 Sdef
20 Spd

flame wheel
[roll0] vs 2
[roll1]

i seem to remember a d20 to not step on spectators [roll2]

Eshkigal
2015-04-25, 01:13 PM
Darius
The Bellsprout lashes down at Saber with an extended tendril.
[roll0]-vine whip, 2+def
[roll1]
Then, for some strange reason, the sprinkler system turns on.

Li
As Qui Lin enters the shrubs while on fire, several pokemon scurry and scatter as you ignite both the carnivine and the shrub. Shortly after, a small alarm sounds from a smoke detector and the sprinkler systems turn on. Your opponent has already pulled out an umbrella and opened it, as soon as she saw what you were doing. The carnivine tries to take one last bite before keeling over, floating in the shrub until getting recalled. The oddish takes the field behind Quilin.
(Sorry, but to be fair you did sorta just run into a shrub while on fire, and plants tend to not like that. Rain Dance for three rounds.)
[roll2]-bite, 2+def, flinch on 15+
[roll3]

Genis
(I believe I sent you the ooc, correct me if I am wrong. Put your sheet on there please, as well as choose a color for speech.)
"Ah, yes. The...issue. So far there have been a few applicants, but they were deemed inappropriate due to collateral damage potential. Will you accept a small test to ensure that will not be a problem?"

Alexandria
"Yes, your dragon is...is...okay, I have to ask, where did you get that many dragons?"
The nurse seems to be gawking at your group.
"I mean, do you know how rare they are? In the past people got mugged over one, much less three."
Regardless, she hands Errol back over, recalled to a pokeball though.

Ionbound
2015-04-25, 06:50 PM
Alexandria smiles a little hint of confusion evident in her smiles, and nods, saying as she takes back Errol, "Sort of? I mean...I don't know. They just kinda show up around me." She shrugs and heads out towards the museum, curious as to what's going on.

BluesEclipse
2015-04-25, 08:25 PM
Saber wakes up with a cry as the vine strikes him, and a smile crosses Darius's face as the Pawniard rouses, despite the rain falling. "Excellent. Saber, Fury Cutter!" The Pawniard wastes no time, closing in and slicing at the Bellsprout.

AC: [roll0] v 3 + Physical Evasion
Damage: [roll1] Bug Physical
Crit: [roll2] Bug Physical

Dragonsage
2015-04-25, 09:40 PM
Li grimaces as the shrubs ignite into flames at his own mistake. "My apologies, but such is the way of battle." He offered his condolences to the spectating pokemon who fled the burning bush.

He lets the downpour cover him with no attempts to stop it since it was his doing. "Quilin, use stomp!" He order the pony who was adjusting the sprinklers going off, the water hissing off his mane before rushing up to the oddish and raising it's hind legs and kicking the creature.

Stomp
[roll0] flinches on 15+
[roll]2d6+26[roll] plus an additional [roll1] since its one size category smaller than ponyta

ionoftheshadows
2015-04-27, 04:33 AM
Sure.That shouldn't be a problem.What do I need to do?

Eshkigal
2015-04-29, 11:21 PM
Genis
A name is paged, and another worker shows up, apparently security.
"C'mon, we have a space outside. Hit the targets without hitting the delicates, and you're clear for work."
You are led to an exit, which has a long alley with six humanoid cutouts at one end. Between them and you are a large number of glass bottles, about thirty in total.
"Now, keep in mind that the bottles represent things that are probably worth more than my entire department makes in a year. Hit the targets."
(accuracy rolls or alternate strategies, maximum defense of +4 to defenses. They're more worried someone's going to blast something irreplaceable into bits at the moment.)

Li
The oddish scurries away from the stomping hooves and into the nearby shrub, shooting acid at Quilin before it runs.
[roll0]-Acid, 2+sp. def, cone 2. Lowers defense by 1 on an 18-20
[roll1]

Darius
The bellsprout sways under the fury cutter before lashing out with a tendril kick, before swinging back.
[roll2]-vine whip, 2+def
[roll3]

Alexandria
You make your way through crowds and occasional brave kids trying to pet your dragons, before coming to the museum. Walking in, you unfortunately end up face to face with a field trip, and your living, breathing dragon mon are a lot more interesting than old pots to a bunch of kids, who begin swarming despite the protests of the teacher, parents helping out and the guide.

BluesEclipse
2015-04-29, 11:31 PM
Darius calls out, "Again, Saber! Fury Cutter!" as the Bellsprout's vine lashes at the Pawniard. The Steel-type nods, responding with a swift pair of slices at its opponent.

AC: [roll0] v 3 + Physical Evasion
Damage: [roll1] Bug Physical
Crit: [roll2] Bug Physical

Ionbound
2015-04-30, 05:53 PM
Alexandria frowns as she walks through town, shooing away the kids that try to touch her dragons. When she gets to the museum, though, she's a bit overwhelmed and a brief thought shoots through her head, Is this what life is like for Wallace and Lisia? So she smiles and puts on her best contest-star face, saying, "Hey everyone! I'm Alex! And these are Seiryuu and Fírnen, my friends! Do you guys have any pokemon?"

ionoftheshadows
2015-04-30, 10:15 PM
Genis gives off a smirk as he calls out Erik.The snover looking ready for anything looks at the targets as Genis gives the command"Erik use grasswhistle(1d20)[17]

Dragonsage
2015-04-30, 11:17 PM
Li Fei frowns as the acid hits and the oddish scurry away into the shrub.

Quilin seemed to have taken the spray hard as the pony seemed barely standing after the attack. "Hmm..Quilin go after it, but no fire this time." The pony moved around the shrub and kicked into the shrub.

[roll0]

oddish's weight class is 1 so DB for low kick is 2
[roll1]

10/55 HP
10 Def
11 Sdef
20 Spd

Eshkigal
2015-04-30, 11:33 PM
Li
In response, the oddish, barely phased by the kick, tries to drain life from Quilin.
[roll0]-absorb, 2+sp. def
[roll1]

Darius
The attack lands deep, but without the kind of damage you'd expect from a bug move on a grass type. Right, poison...
The bellsprout tries another dose of sleeping powder on Saber.
[roll2]-sleeping powder, 6+speed

Genis
Erik gives a strange whistle, and nothing happens to the cutouts. At least until a spearow falls out of the sky and tears one, still snoring. The man nods.
"That is acceptable."
Leading you back in, you pass a small group of kids around...is that an axew?! Giratina's tendrils, where the hell did that come from?

Alexandria
A few of the kids raise hands, but they all wave to the dragons, still loud and trying to touch Seiryuu and Firnen, or play with them, or get a scale because (and I quote here) "how cool would it be to have a dragon scale everyone would be so jealous and they're supposed to be lucky right can I please have one can I can I-"

Ionbound
2015-04-30, 11:41 PM
Alex lets out a somewhat exasperated sigh as her distraction fails, but shakes her head and says, "No, you may not take a part of Fírnen as a souvenir. Would you like it if someone pulled part of your skin off?"

She then smiles again and says, "But I will put on a performance for you! Back me up, Seiryuu!" She starts dancing slowly, almost hypnotically as she tries to keep the kid's eyes on her while Seiryuu begins to Sing, literally, using the move to try to put the audience gently to sleep.

Sing Roll! [roll0]

BluesEclipse
2015-04-30, 11:41 PM
Darius mutters, "More sleep? Ugh... this is getting quite irritating..." He then calls out, "Wake up again, Saber - we still have a battle to fight."

ionoftheshadows
2015-04-30, 11:44 PM
Genis casually looks over at the dragons wondering how someone could get pokemon that rare as she has.

Dragonsage
2015-05-01, 12:04 AM
The drain was enough to Knock out the ponyta. "Return Quilin! You did well." He then sends out his machop. "Sheeva! Lets go, focus your mind and body!"

Sheeva takes a few steps forward before clapping her hands together and giving a low hum to focus her power.

73/73 Hp
12 Def
7 Sdef
11 Spd

moved forward slightly from where she was released and used focus energy

Eshkigal
2015-05-01, 01:03 PM
Darius
As Saber sleeps, the bellsprout withdraws back and away, digging it's roots into the soil again to grow even larger.

Li
The oddish moves forward in the shrubs before spitting another cone of acid.
[roll0]-acid, 2+sp. def, lowers defense 1 CS on 18-20
[roll1]

Museum Guests
As the swablu sings, kids yawn and drop, while the parents look at you with a mix of faces making you wonder if you're about to have the cops called on you to annoyance. The guide near Genis stares at you like you just grew another head and like a migraine is forming.
"...You know using moves on kids, even nondamaging ones, is in poor form, right? You can't just put everyone who annoys you to sleep. Now we have paperwork to fill out, and you probably have parents to outrun, and it's a pain all around."

Ionbound
2015-05-01, 01:13 PM
Alex's eyes widen and her jaw drops at the reaction and she says, "What? But...It's just Sing. And kids like naps, right? They'll wake up feeling better than ever! C'mon, cut me some slack here. You have any better ideas?"

Dragonsage
2015-05-01, 08:37 PM
Sheeva almost manages to dodge the acid but catches some of it on her shoulder while trying to duck away. She bared her teeth at the oddish as she clutched her shoulder. "Give it a chop!"

With that command Sheeva moved up towards the oddish, and with a fluid motion, brought up her hand and slammed it down across the oddish.

52/73 Hp
12 Def
7 Sdef
11 Spd

Karate chop!
[roll0] crits on 14-20 due to focus energy
[roll1]

if crits [roll2]

ionoftheshadows
2015-05-01, 10:13 PM
Genis walks up and looks at the kids worried something might happen. *Doing something like that to kids?We should keep her here until we get their parents and the police*

BluesEclipse
2015-05-01, 10:18 PM
Darius curses, and calls out, "Saber, wake up! Now!"

[roll0]

Eshkigal
2015-05-02, 12:51 PM
Darius
The bellsprout moves a bit farther from Saber again.

Li
The oddish falls back into the shrubbery before trying to drain Sheeva.
[roll0]-absorb, 2+sp. def
[roll1]

Museum
"I dunno, not walking around with your rarest pokemon on display in crowded areas? It works well for everyone else."
One of the parents moves forward as the others seem hesitant to rush the person with even the child forms of some of the most poweful mon known, growling at Alexandria as her hand hovers by the pokeballs.
"You get two choices. Stand down or throw down."
The workers look afraid at that, and one steps forward, obviously nervous.
"Uh...uh...please do not do anything in the museum please! There's no replacing some of this stuff!"

Ionbound
2015-05-02, 01:15 PM
Alex frowns and says in a very small voice, "But...But they're not rare."

And then a very angry mama gets her attention and she turns to face the woman, saying, "Stand down? From what? I'm not going anyone. I'm sorry I knocked out your kids, jeez. No need for this to escalate. And definitely not in here! Look at this!" She gestures to the priceless artifacts on display before continuing, "Would you be able to live with yourself if you damaged one of these? I know I wouldn't."

Charm to defuse the lady! [roll0]

ionoftheshadows
2015-05-02, 02:48 PM
Genis puts his had on Erik's pokeball ready to call him out if things start heading south even further

BluesEclipse
2015-05-02, 09:12 PM
Darius frowns for a moment before saying, "Very well, then... Saber, return. I'll call you back if needed." Pulling out another Pokeball, he tosses it up into the air, smiling as it opens at the very apex of the throw to release the Pokemon within. A quiet buzzing of rapidly-beating wings as the dragonfly Pokemon hovers there, while Darius catches the ball and slips it into his pocket. "Mach... you're up."

Recall Saber, Releasing Mach 5M up.

Dragonsage
2015-05-02, 11:09 PM
Sheeva side steps the attempt to drain her health before running into the shrub and trying to chop the oddish again.

[roll0] Shrub roll?! (i assume this is still a thing for moving into a shrub)

Karate Chop
[roll1] crits on 14-20 due to focus energy

[roll2]

if crit [roll3]

Eshkigal
2015-05-03, 10:05 AM
Li
Even as Sheeva connects with the oddish with a vicious chop, there is a squeak beneath her foot. Looking down, she sees a shroomish beneath her foot just as a large cloud of spores flies off its head.
[roll0]-treat as effect spore-1 or 2 is poison, 3 or 4 paralyzed, 5 or 6 sleep.
From there, the Oddish, hurt more by the blow than anything so far, tries to siphon energy again as it scurries away from the crit hitting Sheeva.
[roll1]-absorb, 2+sp def
[roll2]

Darius
The boy curses, though his bellsprout stays low, absorbing more from its surroundings.

Museums, man. Always have rules about not fighting, and not touching the artifacts...
The growling parent seems to settle a bit as the guide works their way over to Alexandria, grabbing her by the arm, taking position by the pokeballs until the guards came. Her mon give hisses of agitation which, at head height, is a bit freaky.
"Please control your pokemon."
Eventually, though, someone in a guard uniform comes by to take you away, confiscating your pokemon to ensure no bright ideas are hatched, or minds change concerning waiting for the cops. You end up in a room with a guard and a machop, waiting for the cops.

Meanwhile, the helper who had been showing Genis around heads off, waving for him to follow along You pass through three displays covering Unovan, Kalos, and Sinnoh mythologies and ancient societies, and end up in a room with what seem to be monitors and security feeds leading all around the museum on a desk, in front of which sits a short, doughy man. Near him is a geodude who seems to be in a staring match with the monitors. And winning.
"So, you're an applicant fer our assistance? What's yer name, lad?"

Ionbound
2015-05-03, 02:39 PM
Alex replies to the man indignantly, "I am! Can I not take my two favorite mons out for a walk?" She huffs, "Fine. Whatever," and goes willingly with the security guard, though she proves a bit unwilling to give up her mons, eventually handing them over and sits down in the room, managing to restrain herself from glaring daggers at the guard, telling herself that he's just doing his job, even if he's wrong.

ionoftheshadows
2015-05-03, 08:41 PM
*Genis Sage.Is your Geodude ok?*

Dragonsage
2015-05-04, 10:22 PM
Sheeva's eyes begin to droop as the cloud of spores envelope her in the shrub. "Stay awake Sheeva!" With the monk's voice, the machop's eyes reopened and was wide awake before continuing to pursue the oddish and continuing to chop at it.

[roll0]

[roll1]

If crit [roll2]

52/73 Hp
12 Def
7 Sdef
11 Spd

[roll3] if i need another roll for moving through the shrub.

BluesEclipse
2015-05-04, 10:55 PM
Darius smiles and calls out, "Keep high, Mach, and close in. Get Double Team ready, as well." The Yanma nods, its form blurring as it dashes forward swiftly, rising slightly as it does.

Rising to 6M as it moves, and using Double Team. +1 Speed CS from Speed Boost.

Eshkigal
2015-05-09, 01:30 PM
Darius
As the yanma gets even faster, the bellsprout falls back, the kid apparently trying to frantically figure out his next move. Guess he didn't pack anti air.

Li
Sheeva only hits dirt as the oddish steps back, then spits a cone of acid at her, giving a terrified little squeak at the fact she's already up.
[roll0]-acid again, 2+sp. def, cone 2, bunch of stuff I rolled too low on to take effect.
[roll1]

Genis
"Eh? Calcium here's just keeping an eye on the cameras, son. Geodudes are very patient. Ain't that right, Cal?"
The guard turns, while the geodude lifts a fist and gives a thumbs up.
"Geo!"
His trainer nods, before turning back to you.
"See? Ain't a thing wrong with him. Anyways, here's the deal. For the past few weeks, there have been stealthy break ins, but the odd thing is that nothing gets taken, there is no sign of break in, and by the time anyone got there the first times there was no sign of any interference. When we put people in there, they were put to sleep and the cameras shorted out, and more than that there's been items broken in more recent break ins, with the damage spreading to the other parts of the museum as well. Any questions so far?"

Alexandria
You wait there for maybe an hour before a very tired and annoyed looking Jenny who looks to the guard, a manetric at her side. First, she looks to the guards.
"You are dismissed. Wait outside, if you're needed I'll call you in."
As he moves outside, she sits across from you, looking over some notes on the current situation before looking up at you with a look that speaks of long days of people thinking that for some reason or another they can ignore the law.
"So...you put a bunch of kids to sleep with a pokemon attack because they were annoying you, correct? And-" She shuffles some papers here, and her eyes widen-"-really? That many dragons? Sweet Arceus. You aren't a poacher, are you?"
She looks less annoyed at the chance to have something not mundane to deal with.
(Charm helps here)

Ionbound
2015-05-09, 01:52 PM
Alex blinks at the word poacher and says, "What? No! Those guys are the worst! I'm just a contest star! I knocked the kids out because I didn't have any other ideas of how to deal with them! And I'm sorry, I really am, but for the love of Rayquayza, yes! All of my pokemon are dragons! Why is this such a big deal!?"

ionoftheshadows
2015-05-10, 12:26 PM
*Sounds like a ghost.*Genis says jokingly.

Dragonsage
2015-05-10, 09:34 PM
Sheeva steps forward and presses her attack with another chop, after trying to ignore the burning acid on her.

Sheeva's stats
32/73 Hp
12 Def
7 Sdef
11 Spd

Karate chop!
[roll0] crits on 14+
[roll1]

if crit [roll2]

BluesEclipse
2015-05-11, 10:32 PM
Darius smiles, seeing the tide of battle turning. "Remember, Mach - stay airborne as you close in. You've got the advantage of range, so use it!" The Yanma darts forward, the hum of its beating wings steadily rising in pitch as it begins moving still faster.

Still at 6M. +1 Speed CS from Speed Boost.

Eshkigal
2015-05-12, 11:27 PM
Alexandria
The Jenny raises a hand half placatingly.
"Calm down there a bit kid, I'm just saying that it's damn unlikely. Here, Echo'll explain."
She pulls out a phone, and after some tapping a cubic pokemon appears on the screen. It gives a cheerful wave to the officer.
"Greetings, Officer Jenny. What may I help you with?"
With a smile, she flips the phone around to face you.
"Breakdown on rarity of dragon type pokemon, ending with what's the chances of a team of five dragons on a veteran trainer?"
With a small beep, the porygon nods, looking to Alex now.
"Understood. The average trainer has a 1 in 800 chance of seeing a single dragon type in their lifetime in person. 1 in 2000 to own a pokemon that can become a dragon type and have the chromosome markers that keep them from being, like most of their species, unable to evolve, based on phenotypic studies and genetic testing. 1 in 10,364 have a dragon that begins as a dragon. 1 in 585,681 own two different dragon types by age 70. 1 in 2,358,785,900 own five dragon species. Notable trainers with more than one dragon are Lance, Clair, and Drasna. Dragon pokemon are noted on every endangered species list of each region."
Officer Jenny looks to you on that, leaning back.
"So, beginning to get why they're a big deal, kid?"

Genis
"Could be, but you know how many things can hold ghosts? We're checking, but we don't even have a guarantee it's even in the museum to start! So we're getting some help to keep an eye on all the worst off areas while we conduct our sweep, and if they catch it all the better."

Darius
The bellsprout digs in deep, not quite sure what to do while its foe is so far away.
(Use Growth because )

Li
The oddish hops over the strike, spraying acid again.
[roll0]-acid, 2+sp. def
[roll1]* I made a mistake before, added the points I forgot.

Ionbound
2015-05-13, 09:53 AM
Alex's jaw drops to the floor and her eyes become as big as dinner plates as she says, "Oh. But...But that makes no sense...I...Dragons...What?" She seems utterly confused, as though trying to reconcile personal experience and what people have told her.

Dragonsage
2015-05-14, 07:53 PM
Sheeva takes the spray of acid and is left barely standing. With heavy breaths, she raises her hand again and swings it down in another attempt to chop.

Karate chop
[roll0] crits on 14+
[roll1]
if crit [roll2]

Sheeva's stats
4/73 Hp
12 Def
7 Sdef
11 Spd

ionoftheshadows
2015-05-14, 09:19 PM
*Well is there anyone else on the watch besides me?*

BluesEclipse
2015-05-16, 11:51 PM
"Alright, Mach," Darius calls out, smiling, "get above him, and show him what we've learned from the Unown. Unleash your Hidden Power and take that Bellsprout down!" The Yanma responds by darting forward, an aura of pale green power buzzing around it briefly before compressing down into the Yanma's eyes. Those same eyes flash briefly, before launching the energy down as a bolt of pale green power at the hiding Bellsprout.

AC: [roll0] v 2 + Special Evasion
Damage: [roll1] Bug Special
Crit: [roll2] Bug Special

Mach gets +1 Speed Combat Stage from Speed Boost.

Eshkigal
2015-05-17, 08:58 PM
Alexandria
"Exactly. That's exactly the thought process that keeps happening to everyone else staring at your team. So...where'd you get them?"
She leans back a bit further, enjoying the look on your face.
"I would advise being thorough, by the way."

Genis
"Well, we have four people. Kids named Zachary, Tony, and Doug. Seem alright, but we have a few other regions of the museum to cover."

Li
The oddish gives a cry of pain, before trying to absorb some of that tasty energy from Sheeva.
[roll0]-absorb
[roll1]

Darius
The bellsprout is battered about, wobbling on its tendrils even as you saw it try to shoot off powder, slowly falling over. With a curse, the kid recalls it before sending out a carnivine.
"CARNIIIII!"
Flying at Mach, it tries to take a bite!
[roll2]-bite, 2+speed evasion at this point (let's be honest, it's higher). 15+flinches.
[roll3]

Ionbound
2015-05-17, 10:21 PM
Alexandria blinks, frowns as she thinks for a couple of seconds, then says, "Um...Well...Mostly like how people meet pokemon. I run into them in the wild and catch them. Not anything really unusual...Though I did find Errol's egg in Meteorite Falls when I set out." She reaches for the baby Bagon's ball then frowns as her hand brushes empty air and sighs sadly, saying, "I'd show them to you, but you took them all, didn't you."

BluesEclipse
2015-05-18, 09:28 PM
Darius frowns slightly as he sees Mach flinch from the attack, but calls out, "Get some distance, and keep firing, Mach!" The Yanma hovers in place, stunned by the sudden attack when it thought it was safely out of range.

Mach is Flinched, but gains +1 Speed Combat Stage from Speed Boost. He's now at +4 Speed Stages - a total of 40 Speed, and Speed Evasion of 8.

ionoftheshadows
2015-05-18, 10:59 PM
"Well i hope we get enough to cover the museum."Genis stands there thinking for a second on how this could work.

Dragonsage
2015-05-19, 10:18 AM
With that last attack, Sheeva falls and Li Fei recalls her. "Very well. A series of misfortune." He frowned as he stroked his beard before sending out his next mon. "Foo you're up!" The granbull stood ready for a fight.

82/82 HP
15 def
14 Sdef
3 Spd (i'm assuming he's slower hence why i'm not attacking.)

Eshkigal
2015-05-19, 04:08 PM
Alexandria
You reach for your pokeball, only to remember as your hand grasps where it should be that your team was currently confiscated to ensure that you didn't try something, like escape. But the Jenny looks to her porygon, go gives a strange ping, and she nods.
"Alright, so let's just assume I believe you, that you are basically the luckiest trainer in the world. You realize that you technically assaulted a group of kids, right? Explain why you thought using any form of attack on them would be okay."

Darius
The Carnivine bites at him again, hoping to keep up a flinch chain.
[roll0]
[roll1]

Li
(Actually, they're the same speed, so you go first)

Genis
"We can but hope, eh? Know anyone you'd think could help out? Got any questions?"

Ionbound
2015-05-19, 04:38 PM
Alex frowns, sighs, and says, "I...I panicked. I thought they were going to hurt Fírnen by trying to take one of his scales and I kinda made a snap judgement. For what it's worth, I'm sorry."

BluesEclipse
2015-05-19, 10:23 PM
Darius smiles to himself as he sees Mach shake off the blow. "Hit him with Hidden Power, then get some distance!" The Yanma hovers in place for a moment, the aura of green energy surging around it and into its eyes again before being launched at the Carnivine as the bug-type darts away.

Mach gets +1 Speed Combat Stage from Speed Boost.

ionoftheshadows
2015-05-19, 10:24 PM
"Well i'm still new in town but what about that one girl with the dragons?"

Dragonsage
2015-05-19, 11:49 PM
"Foo! Go in for a headbutt!" The dog rushed the oddish and rammed it's head against the plant's body.

82/82 HP
15 def
14 Sdef
3 Spd (i'm assuming he's slower hence why i'm not attacking.)

Headbutt
[roll0] flinches on 15+
[roll1]

Eshkigal
2015-05-20, 02:22 PM
Li
At last, the oddish goes down, barreling head over heels to the kid's arms, unconscious. Giving the little bulb a pat and recalling it, she lets out another mon, an ivysaur that aims it's flower at Foo before shooting off a small seed.
[roll0]-Leech seed, 4+speed, drains 1/10 hp from target at start of their round.

Darius
The carnivine bobs under the emission, following Mach. You think him safe until it lashes out with a vine at him, the appendage extending as it seeks to swat your yanma. Right, they had reach...
[roll1]-vine whip, 2+speed defense
[roll2]

Genis
The guard pauses at that.
"Who?"
Meanwhile, his geodude grabs a remote, and rewinds a bit on one camera, before pointing, showing the scene that played out earlier when the portly head guard turns to look at the cameras, then fast forwards to the arrival of an officer, then to a camera where you can watch them interviewing, the girl looking like she just realized something.
"Eh...I mean, she could get arrested, ya know?"

Alexandria
The Jenny sighs, tapping the table.
"Look. You seem like the well meaning sort, but I could book you for antagonizing a group and assault, technically. I know you meant well, but if you want to get out of this not in handcuffs and a cell for a few days minimum, you need to agree to a few things."

Ionbound
2015-05-20, 02:35 PM
Alexandria frowns and says, "Oh? Like what, precisely?"

Eshkigal
2015-05-20, 02:41 PM
"First off: Stop walking around with rarities hanging out everywhere, at least in my city. Someone with more brawn than brains and greed would likely try to take them off you, or any number of opportunists, and to be frank we get enough work, I don't want to add a mugging or worse to the list. Second, likely a slap on the wrist, some community service, to keep the people whose kids you put to sleep from getting too vocal. You're a kid who made a bad call, a small break for that should be allowable. Unless, of course, you object?"
At the last one, her hand begins heading towards her cuffs as if to emphasize your choices.

Ionbound
2015-05-20, 02:51 PM
Alex sighs, frowns, and says, "Fine. I'll do what I can. As for community service, what did you have in mind?"

ionoftheshadows
2015-05-20, 10:05 PM
"Well I'm just saying how many people do you see walking around with dragons?"

BluesEclipse
2015-05-20, 10:44 PM
Darius frowns slightly as the Carnivine lashes out with a whip, though Mach darts to the side as the attack strikes where he was. "Hit him with Sonicboom, then get yourself some more distance!" The Yanma's wings flap even faster in response for a moment, displacing the air in front of it forcefully enough to send a powerful wave of sound at the grass type. It then darts away towards one of the far walls, trying to keep out of range of the grass type's vines.

AC: [roll0] v 6 + Special Evasion
Damage: 15 (Ignores Defense/Typing)

Dragonsage
2015-05-20, 11:48 PM
As the seeds begin sapping away at the Granbull, Li issues his command. "Give it a bite!"

Foo rushed up to the ivysaur and bit down on it with his jaws.

74/82 HP
15 def
14 Sdef
3 Spd

bite
[roll0] flinches on 15+
[roll1]

Eshkigal
2015-05-22, 11:36 AM
Alexandria
"Let's start here, then."
Standing up and pocketing the phone with the porygon, she signals for you to do the same, manetric padding by you. At the door she tells the guard to get your pokemon and bring them, and you have them returned before you head down to the guard station.

Genis
"Yeah, and? What if she stole'em? I mean, look at-"
Around now, Jenny and Alexandria come into the room.
"Still looking for volunteers for the night watch, Frank?"
The guard pauses, before giving a harumph.
"Yeah, Officer. Verdict on her?"
"She's clean. Just the luckiest kid who made a dumb choice. So to make up for it, she's doing some volunteer work for you."
With a nod, Frank looks to Alexandria.
"You onboard with that?"

Darius
The Carnivine tries to follow after that, but is far too slow.

Li
As the seed saps more energy from Foo, the ivysaur shoots foul looking powder at Foo, trying to poison him before running off.
[roll0]-poison powder, 6+speed evasion; poisons Foo if it hits.
(Remember, Foo is already having HP leeched from him, so he is losing HP each round.

Ionbound
2015-05-22, 12:28 PM
Alex sighs as she takes her mons back, slipping the balls into her belt. When she's taken to Frank, she shrugs and says, "I guess I have to be. I'm not that good at fighting though."

BluesEclipse
2015-05-22, 10:51 PM
Darius looks up, and commands, "Fire off another Hidden Power, and keep moving!" Mach complies, the Yanma firing off a burst of iridescent green power at the Carnivine before darting deftly through the air to another position.

Eshkigal
2015-05-24, 06:49 PM
Alex and Genis
"How good are you at spotting things? We've got a strange series of crimes in the museum at night, and apparently not enough people to find out why."

Darius
The Carnivine hisses at the damage, before tossing themselves back and away, sinking into the bush behind it to probably try luring Mach into a better range.

Ionbound
2015-05-24, 06:56 PM
Alex shrugs and says, "I mean...Not super great. I'm pretty much just a normal person, you know? Not some crazy dragon-god or something."

ionoftheshadows
2015-05-24, 10:24 PM
"I have a few tricks for helpin out"He smirks and slightly rubs his nose with his finger

Dragonsage
2015-05-25, 02:47 AM
Foo coughs from the poison spores, already feeling weakened from poison before rushing after the ivysaur and bashing the plant with it's head.

Foo Went through the brush to catch up [roll0]

58/82 HP (after poison and leech)
12 def
14 Sdef
3 Spd

Headbutt [roll1] flinch 15+
[roll2]

Eshkigal
2015-05-25, 05:09 AM
The ivysaur looks like one good tap ends this fight now, body locking up as Foo hits it hard enough to tip over on it's side.

Dragonsage
2015-05-25, 05:32 AM
"Finish it." Li called out as Foo jumped and bit the flinched mon in a finishing moving.

42/82 HP (after poison and leech)
12 def
14 Sdef
3 Spd

bite [roll0]
[roll1]

BluesEclipse
2015-05-25, 08:38 PM
Darius watches as the Carnivine moves into the bush, before calling out, "Mach, take a moment to recharge - then we can finish it!" The Yanma hovers in place cautiously, gaze fixed on the bush where its opponent fled to.

Eshkigal
2015-05-28, 06:32 PM
Li
Thankfully, that's all it takes to finally cause the ivysaur to pitch on its side, knocked out. With a small frown, the girl recalls her final pokemon, standing aside as a new pathway opens up that neither of you came through. One of the bushes rumbles before getting up, a large torterra giving a yawn beforeletting her up on its back, lumbering towards the front door, bushes parting before it and closing behind.

Darius
The carnivine seems to be sitting still, trying to lure you into range. Makes sense, if it can't keep up, it may as well try and make the fight on its terms.

New Two
"Well, there's going t be some help at least. You two spot something, call for backup, eh? And, since you seemed keen on her hire, you're paired up with...ah dammit, I know I have the name on a report..."
The geodude holds up a paper, and Frank takes a quick glance.
"Thank you-with Alexandria here. In which case, you two are dismissed for now, come back in around 7 pm then. Don't need idle hands waiting for work quite at the moment."

Ionbound
2015-05-28, 06:38 PM
Alexandria nods and says, "Alright. I'll be off then." With that, she leaves the museum, and goes looking for any information she can find about contests in the region.

BluesEclipse
2015-05-28, 11:08 PM
Darius watches as the Carnivine lies in wait, before commanding, "Now, Mach - one more Hidden Power should do the trick!" The Yanma darts forward swiftly, the iridescent aura surging around it and into its eyes before a bolt of the green power streaks at the Grass-type.

Dragonsage
2015-05-30, 09:40 AM
Li watch watches the girl departs on the back of the turtle before proceeding down the new open path with Foo.

ionoftheshadows
2015-06-01, 04:54 AM
"Hey i was wondering,is there any place to eat around here?"Genis asks the guard with a look of pondering on his face.

Eshkigal
2015-06-01, 02:17 PM
Li
You enter a long passage that has three different pathways. One leads forward, two lead to the right, though they split to different directions.

Darius
Mach dive bombs the Carnivine, blasting it with the power hidden within, causing it to droop and drop down. With an agitated sigh, the kid recalls the carnivine, sending out a grotle that can't seem to reach Mach.

Alexandria and Genis
You each get a couple of pamphlets for the city, detailing some local restaurants and how to avoid the giant maze at the gym to go into a contest arena.

Ionbound
2015-06-01, 04:02 PM
Alex smiles to herself as she reads the pamphlet and makes her way to the gym.

Dragonsage
2015-06-02, 02:35 AM
Li looks at the paths before him and takes out that monastery coin from eariler and flips it onto the ground after making a short prayer.

Intuition check! [roll0]

ionoftheshadows
2015-06-02, 06:41 AM
Genis looks over the pamphlet and finds a few side places he likes,heading to them to get something for him and his mons,afterwards heading to the gym to see if there's a battle going on.

BluesEclipse
2015-06-02, 10:37 PM
Darius looks at the Grotle, then looks up at Mach, before looking back at the other trainer. Sighing, he calls out, "Mach, stay at high altitude and hit it with Sonicboom." The Yanma responds by darting forwards and ascending slightly, hovering just below the ceiling as it sends a powerful burst of sonic energy at the Grass-type. Mentally prodding Idea to translate for him, he says, "Mach is quite capable of continuing his aerial bombardment indefinitely. If you don't have any means of grounding him, or of reaching him with your attacks, perhaps you'd be willing to simply concede? I'd rather not see either of our Pokemon hurt more if it's not necessary."

Mach moves to 7M altitude and uses Sonicboom.
AC: [roll0] v 6 + Special Evasion
Damage: 15, ignores defense/resistance.

Eshkigal
2015-06-04, 05:43 PM
Alexandria
The pamphlet actually mentions a back door, and so you wander around the gym a bit before finding it. Going through, you find yourself at the opposite side of a large maze, right next to Gardenia, who seems to be measuring up her surroundings next to a rather bored looking torterra.
"I dunno, the bushes are looking a little sparse for this...what about the pine tree?"
The Torterra gives a small grunt before yawning, loud snoring coming from the torterra after. With a sigh, she shakes her head.
"I knew I should've asked Bouquet..."
She finally notices you, and gives a happy wave.
"Ah, hey! Trainers go through the front normally, or are you a coordinator?"

Genis
He finds some simpler food at a deli, but after a meal to go he heads towards the gym. Opening the front door ends up leading to a hedge maze though...

Li
Your divination leads you to the second door, leading him down a twisting series of trails that ends at a second set of three pathways, left, up, and right.

Darius
The kid pauses, looking up to Mach, but groaning about something you're not sure kids should know how to say, before recalling the grotle, hand raised in defeat. Vines slowly rise up into a tangrowth behind him, handing the kid one hand and leading him towards the entrance. To the east, a doorway opens in the Hedge.

Ionbound
2015-06-04, 05:49 PM
Alex smiles and waves back, saying, "Hi! I am a coordinator! Are you Gardenia?"

BluesEclipse
2015-06-04, 07:25 PM
Darius nods, and motions for both Idea and Mach to follow him into the hedge. Taking a moment, he pulls out a Super Potion and sprays it over Mach, healing the Pokemon somewhat. "You did well, Mach..." he says, as he recalls the Pokemon. He then nods to Idea and moves forward, looking to see what else awaits him.

ionoftheshadows
2015-06-06, 12:36 PM
Genis steps out to make sure he came in the right door then looks back in and quickly pulls out the pamphlet looking for anything about this

Eshkigal
2015-06-07, 06:29 PM
Genis
Looking at the pamphlet, it seems to be as much attraction as it is deterrent to Trainers-a maze that those hoping to challenge Gardenia must find their way through, and end up having to fight a slew of trainers within. Tricky thing, that.

Alexandria
The lady nods enthusiastically.
"Yep! One and only! Although right now I kinda have two potential challengers in the maze, although they may take a while. Unless you wanted to try a Contest against some of the other trainers in here, of course."
She pauses, looking to the maze again.
"Ah...might have to FIND some of them first, but that's doable..."

Darius
Heading through, there are two pathways that open up. One to the North, one to the East

Ionbound
2015-06-07, 08:59 PM
Alex nods enthusiastically and says, "Cool! Nice to meet you. I'm Alexandria. So, um...How do contests work here? I'm from Hoenn, see, and I don't think things are the same here. In a lot of ways."

ionoftheshadows
2015-06-07, 09:59 PM
"Aw crapbaskets.Theres gotta be another way in." Genis says starting to walk around the building looking for a backdoor.

BluesEclipse
2015-06-08, 12:02 AM
Darius thinks for a moment before turning towards the north path and continuing forward, Idea trailing behind him.

Dragonsage
2015-06-09, 12:30 AM
Li scratches his beard and thinks before deciding on taking the path up forward.

Eshkigal
2015-06-11, 01:08 AM
Alexandria
Gardenia nods, looking you over.
"Yeah, a few things. Before that though, do you need any supplies? I actually had one of my normal trainers call out sick today, and judging by that-"She points to a flower arrangement that is slowly budding and closing, seemingly in a similar pattern to the maze, an Oddish nearby it-The guy with the Abra is actually getting close to a fight area that is currently unmanned. So...want a job fighting a stranger for...let's say five grand?"

Genis
Circling around the building, you eventually come to a back door, opening it just around the words
-say five grand?"

Darius
The path to the North leads right, then down, then left, into a dead end.

Li
The path forward leads you to one final choice: Left or right?

Ionbound
2015-06-11, 06:52 PM
Alex opens her mouth to politely decline, but then a shock rushes through her head as she realizes 'Oh god, I don't have my good clothes!' and so she nods and says, "Thank you! I'd love to! I need poffins, and new clothes...Let me at him!"

BluesEclipse
2015-06-11, 06:59 PM
Darius frowns as he sees the dead end, before turning back the way he came, and then taking the path to the east.

Dragonsage
2015-06-12, 10:02 AM
Coming to yet another split in the path, Li decides to take the left path.

Eshkigal
2015-06-16, 02:19 PM
Alexandria
"Great!"
She pulls out her pokedex and forwards you the funds quickly, then points towards the maze.
"Now, go get 'em! My friends will show you the way!"
A few oddish hop up out of nearby bushes, waving with their fronds before running towards the maze, opening walls that close behind you. It leads the way to a large enclosure, a garden that has the oddish scurry into the walls, hiding among them. Soon, as you enter the room and it closes behind you again, your opponent seems to finally make his way out, no grass mon guiding him. He has dark brown hair, mussed and messy, and with a shirt that says "KNOW THE UNOWN" upon it. An abra floats alongside him, giving a creepy gaze.

Darius
This is much more successful. You follow the pathway to the east, and with time it leads to a room with another trainer, brown haired and looking about with interest. She spots you as well.

Li
You go through the pathways, and come to a dead end, unfortunately.

Ionbound
2015-06-16, 04:10 PM
Alex smirks as she sees the man and says, "Hello. I think I'm the person you're looking for?" She notes his shirt and Abra, then says, "So you use psychic types, huh? Nice to meet you. I'm Alex." She sends out Glaurung and the Trapinch snaps a couple times in Darius's general direction as Alex continues, "Shall we?"

BluesEclipse
2015-06-16, 10:26 PM
"Darius Valen," Darius replies, looking at the girl and her Trapinch. "And I'm actually looking for the gym leader. Unless you're part of the challenge?" He looks at her, contemplating for a moment, before considering, "I will note, you'd do well not to necessarily read too much into the shirt. I'm fond of the Unown, yes - but it doesn't define my style of battle. In fact, Idea is accompanying me as much as a translator as anything else. Psychic types tend to be useful for things like that. So..." He pauses for a moment, looking around the arena and not seeing another path clearly evident, asks, "Are you my next opponent here, then?"

Dragonsage
2015-06-16, 10:30 PM
Li frowns at the dead end before backtracking and taking the other path.

Ionbound
2015-06-16, 11:25 PM
Alex nods and says, "Mmhmm. You have the long and short of it. But I think the ball's in your court."

BluesEclipse
2015-06-16, 11:29 PM
"So it is..." he says, thinking for a moment. "How about we do a 3v3 battle, under the standard gym rules. But... to make things interesting, why don't we add a wager to the battle... 1000 Poke sound good to you?"

Ionbound
2015-06-17, 01:41 PM
Alex's smirk widens as she says, "Sure. Could always use more poke." She considers for a moment, then says, "Alright. I think I know what my team is." She returns Glaurung and says, "I'm ready when you are."

BluesEclipse
2015-06-17, 11:35 PM
Darius nods, and thinks for a moment before saying, "Alright, then. Let's begin... Fluff, you're up!" He releases the Swablu a short distance in front of him, and it gives a light chirp as it looks across the field.

Speed of 9.

Ionbound
2015-06-17, 11:37 PM
Alex nods, smiles, and says, "Go, Haku!" as she sends out a Horsea

Speed 6, your move.

BluesEclipse
2015-06-17, 11:48 PM
Darius nods, and says, "A water type in a Grass gym... interesting choice. Fluff, Safeguard, and take to the sky!" The Swablu responds by giving a melodic chirp as it rises into the air, wisps of cloud-like energy flying off of its wings and swirling around it.

Move forward 3, up to 4M altitude. Use Safeguard.

Ionbound
2015-06-18, 12:02 AM
Alex nods, smirks, and says, "It helps to be able to put things on ice. Freeze them, Haku!" In response, the Horsea flops forwards a little and lifts his snout towards Fluff, firing a freezing beam at the flying bird.

Move up 2, use Ice Beam: [roll0] vs 2+SE
[roll1]

BluesEclipse
2015-06-18, 12:14 AM
Darius frowns as he sees the Horsea bring down his Swablu in a single blow. Recalling it, he remarks, "So much for putting you to sleep, I suppose... still, that's just one. Let's see how you handle something a bit faster... Mach, you're up!" He releases his Yanma into the air above and in front of him, and commands, "Stay near the ceiling and get some speed built up - be ready to move into striking range!" The Yanma nods, ascending to hover just below the room's ceiling.

Darius is switching due to faint. Mach is going to move up to altitude 7 and hover there, not using any other action. Speed Boost triggers, giving him +1 Speed CS.

Ionbound
2015-06-18, 12:41 AM
Alex sighs as Mach retreats to the skies and says, "Fine. If that's how you want to play it, come back, Haku. Go, Glaurung!" She pulls the Horsea back and sends out the Trapinch she had out earlier.

Switch to Glaurung. No further actions.

BluesEclipse
2015-06-18, 12:49 AM
Darius blinks for a moment before shrugging. "Not entirely certain why you went that route - but alright. Mach, close in and blast him with Silver Wind!" The Yanma nods, buzzing forward and downward as silver energy whirls around its buzzing wings. As it pulls to a stop, it sends a gale of silvery light at the Trapinch.

Mach moves forward and descends to 3M altitude, then attacks with Silver Wind.

Added Effect: +1 to all Combat Stages on 19-20

Ionbound
2015-06-18, 01:02 AM
Alex frowns as Glaurung lowers his head, but still sustains several slashes from the sharp scales flying through the air. But as the wind ends, Glaurung looks up as Alex grins and says, "Blast him, Glaurung! Rock slide!" The Trapinch seems to nod as it scuttles forwards and unleashes a torrent of stone at the flying insect, aiming to knock it out of the sky.

HP: 34/63

Move up two, use Rock Slide on Mach: [roll0] vs. 4+PE

Damage: [roll1]

BluesEclipse
2015-06-18, 01:06 AM
Darius frowns as the Trapinch starts to unleash the barrage of stones before calling out, "Mach, move it!" The Yanma's eyes glint briefly as it tracks the path of the rocks and weaves through them, completely unscathed.

used Detect.

Ionbound
2015-06-18, 01:27 AM
Alex sighs and frowns in annoyance, but begins to hum a tune after she calls out, "Make it doubletime, Glaurung! Finish him off!"

Second Verse, same as the first! [roll0] vs 4+PE

[roll1]

BluesEclipse
2015-06-18, 01:43 AM
"Well..." Darius says with a sigh, recalling the Yanma as the second stone barrage brings it down. "This is not the match I was expecting here. I suppose I'll have to make the best of it, however..." He motions towards Idea, calling the Abra forward. "We may not win, Idea - but if nothing else, we can see what you're capable of in a fight." The Abra looks up at the Rune Master for a moment, before nodding and blinking out of existence, appearing just in front of the trainer. He sits there calmly, observing the Trapinch.

Switching to Idea. No other actions.

Eshkigal
2015-06-18, 03:07 AM
As Idea takes his place, reality seems to warp and buckle before it's great I opens, focused upon Alexandria, who is able to see it without special sight. Reality finally cracks around the seams near Idea, and thousands of letters stare at you both, until three float next to it. B, F, and J form up near it, hovering in a small halo around the I as reality fits itself back together.

Ionbound
2015-06-18, 01:21 PM
Alex's eyes widen and her jaw drops as she sees reality bend and crack around the Abra, but she shakes her head and says, "Get as close as you can, Glaurung. Don't let whatever that is hit you." Glaurung skitters up and snaps threateningly at the Abra, but is still well out of range.

Move up four, no further move.

BluesEclipse
2015-06-18, 08:15 PM
Darius watches as the other Unown appear at Idea's command, a slight look of surprise on his face. "I see... it makes sense, I suppose. You have yet to truly find yourself... and because of your nature, the possible paths you can take are infinite. Your very existence is a single 'if' - an uncertainty right now, a question of what you can and will become." As he speaks, the B and J drift above the runebound Abra - while the F twists in place for a moment before setting itself just after the I displayed prominently on Idea's forehead. As the word forms, Darius continues, "We'll figure that out together in our travels - so long as we keep moving forward! And I don't plan to quit - now, or ever! Hidden Power!" The four letters seem to shine with a soft pink light, which flows down between Idea's hands, forming a ball. After a moment, he pushes the sphere of power forward, hurling it at the Trapinch.

Swift Action: Use the Unown F to form the word "IF", defined as an uncertain possibility.

Standard Action: Hidden Power (used as Range 6)
Damage: [roll1] Fairy Special
Crit: [roll2] Fairy Special

Ionbound
2015-06-18, 09:11 PM
Glaurung lowers his head to the blast, but is obviously pained as Alex frowns and says, "Keep going, Glaurung! Use Dig!" Glaurung moves forwards once more, then digs down, preparing his attack.

Move forwards four and use Dig (shift down 25 M)

BluesEclipse
2015-06-18, 09:33 PM
"Careful, Idea..." Darius says, eyes narrowing as the Trapinch burrows underground. "This could be a problem. Try to get yourself a bit of cover within the hedges." The Abra nods in reply, and moves into the narrow pathway moving through the hedge walls.

Ionbound
2015-06-18, 09:43 PM
Alex watches where Idea floats, and then says, "Come out, Glaurung!" The Trapinch comes up in thejust outside the hedges, attacking the Abra with the disturbance of the earth as it rises to the surface.

Dig attack: [roll0] vs. 2+PE
[roll1]

BluesEclipse
2015-06-18, 09:52 PM
"Idea, into the hedges!" Darius calls out as the earth begins to part, "Teleport!" The Abra wastes no time, vanishing in a flash of light and appearing a short distance upwards, just visible within the nearby hedge a couple of meters above the ground.

Teleported into the adjacent hedge and 2M up.
Hedge roll: [roll0]
Effect Spore roll: [roll1]

Eshkigal
2015-06-18, 10:21 PM
Meanwhile, moving through an avenue of trees, Li manages to make his way to the glen, watching the fight as it continues from this point.

Ionbound
2015-06-18, 10:50 PM
Alex sighs and says, "Well, if you're going to cheat...Come back, Glaurung!" The Trapinch skitters back into range of the beam, returning to his pokeball as Alex says, "Go, Haku!" and sends out the Horsea near the hedge.

BluesEclipse
2015-06-18, 11:11 PM
Darius shrugs, and answers, "Just taking advantage of terrain. Idea, hold position and hit him with Hidden Power!" The Abra gathers energy into another sphere of pink power, and launches it through the hedges at the Horsea.

Damage: [roll1] Fairy Special
Crit: [roll2] Fairy Special

Ionbound
2015-06-18, 11:18 PM
Haku flops out of the way of the ball as Alex grins and says, "Return fire! Use Ice Beam!" Haku raises his head high and fires another freezing beam at Idea.

Ice Beam: [roll0] vs. 2+SE
[roll1]

BluesEclipse
2015-06-18, 11:38 PM
Darius frowns as the beam strikes true, leaving brittle, frozen leaves to shatter in its wake and casting a layer of frost onto the hedges around Idea. He considers the situation for a moment, before shaking his head. "Enough... I'd be a fool to continue and let Idea get hurt more at this point. Especially considering that I suggested the same to the last trainer I faced. I concede. Idea," he turns towards the Abra, watching as the Unown that it called into this world vanish back to their own, "you did your best. We just need to practice more, I think... and be more prepared for situations like this." As the Abra leaves the hedges, Darius walks over to Alex and hands the agreed upon money to the other trainer. "It was a good match... you're quite skilled," he comments, before turning away to try and find his way out of the gym - knowing his challenge has come to an end. A shame she's probably got her own matters to handle... we could use the help..." The last is said at a normal tone, but more a musing to himself as he begins moving towards the path he entered from, hoping to find his way out.

Ionbound
2015-06-18, 11:46 PM
Alex nods and waves, saying, "You did a quite good job yourself. Better luck next time." She recalls Haku and pats her pokeballs, saying to them, "Good job, everyone. We did all did well. I'll get you to the Center as soon as I can, Glau."

Eshkigal
2015-06-18, 11:51 PM
A victreebel swings back and forth above you both, before dropping down, extending its vine to wrap around Darius's wrist as the extra unown slide back through the cracks in reality.
"REEEEEEEEEE."
It looks to Alex, waving to her. Then it coughs up a note at her feet.
-It seems the other trainer was headed towards your room. Up to you, but if you take them on you get another five grand!

BluesEclipse
2015-06-18, 11:57 PM
Darius looks up at the Victreebell, and says, "Um... are you able to point me to the exit?"

Dragonsage
2015-06-19, 01:13 AM
Li smiles as he clears the maze. He was glad to see that Darius made it out of the maze safely. The monk looks around the clearing for a place to sit and watch the battle if there wasn't anything else for him to do.

Ionbound
2015-06-20, 09:48 PM
Alex waves to the newcomer and says, "Hey there! You're the new challenger? Give me just a sec to catch my breath." She takes a deep breath then continues, "3v3 League Rules battle sound good?"

Dragonsage
2015-06-21, 07:16 AM
Li smiled at the new challenger. "Sounds good to me." He was also glad they appeared to be able to speak the same language. "Just give me a moment restore my pokemon's stamina." He then sends out the exhausted Sheeva and gives her a lemonade while applying a potion, letting her fully recover before letting her sit by and watch the new match. "Just in case, old friend. I may need you." He pats her on the head before bowing towards the girl. "Shall we begin?"

The monk then readies a one of his pokeball and sends out rather young looking Lapras, with more elegant and angular features than a normal Lapras.

We using the same map as the Darius vs Alex one?

Ionbound
2015-06-21, 10:42 AM
Alex sees the Lapras and frowns, muttering to herself, "Wonderful...Sorry Ysera..." Before tossing our a pokeball, saying, "Go, Ysera!" The Grovyle pops out of the pokeball and glares at the Lapras and seems to sigh as it readies itself, followed by a command from Alex, "Use Mega-Drain!" At this, it smirks and and opens it's mouth, releasing a green beam of life-draining energy at Kame.

Mega Drain: [roll0] vs. 2+SE
[roll1]

Dragonsage
2015-06-21, 11:01 AM
Kame takes the hit from Grovyle, feeling her energy being drained from her. "Kame, retailate with freeze dry!" The lapras weathered the attack before opening her mouth and shooting out a ray of cold at the grass reptile.

[roll0] vs 2
[roll1] special ice damage
[roll2] if crit

Ionbound
2015-06-21, 10:03 PM
Alex's face falls as Ysera fails to do more than scratch the Lapras, and balls up a fist as Ysera very nearly just falls over from the sheer pain of being frozen. She sighs and says, "I think you win. I can't fight him."

Dragonsage
2015-06-21, 11:05 PM
Kame gives a victory cheer in a singing like tone while giving the ground a good slap with her flippers in celebration of her victory. "Well done Kame," The monk walked over and gently petted the lapras, allowing it to nuzzle its into her presumed father's hand. She was happy to know that her father was pleased with her.

"I apologize for the swift battle." Li looked up to his challenger. "Kame is still very young and doesn't yet know her strength."

Ionbound
2015-06-21, 11:37 PM
Alex shrugs and says, "Eh, I'm more of a contest person. No hard feelings. Carry on, then."

Eshkigal
2015-06-21, 11:46 PM
The Victreebel leads Darius out the front door, as a bellossom dances out of the bushes to grab Alex's hand. Alex is led through shrubs that rapidly close behind them, as Li is left with a long pathway forward that again splits left and right.

Alex
As you travel through the maze expedited by the bellossom, you feel like you had let your team down back there. If only there had been any of your team big enough, durable enough to stand against that lapras, if only there had been moves to actually make against it, but it was em-
You get about that far before you take a tumble as the ground opens up just in front of your swinging foot and a large metal head sticks up out of it, giving a resounding CLANG as your foot hits something much harder than it! Taking a tumble, you come face to face with a slightly strange looking aron, a bit longer than the norm, maybe a bit bigger too, that is shaking it's head, still resonating with the impact of your sudden meeting. It seems unharmed but somewhat disoriented from the blow.

Dragonsage
2015-06-22, 03:52 AM
Li gives a deep bow before toward his opponent before continuing along the maze. "Good luck to the both of you!" He added before recalling his pokemon and reentering the maze and meditating on his options presented for him before choosing his path.

[roll0]

Ionbound
2015-06-22, 01:41 PM
Alex grumbles to herself, lost in thought as she walks until she trips over the Aron. She swears as she falls, but when she sees what she tripped over, she smiles and says, "Hey lil' guy. What are you doing here, huh? You're a long way from home. Just like me, really...Want to come with me?"

Eshkigal
2015-06-22, 02:13 PM
The little aron, still wobbling about from the kick, seems to be unable to walk straight, instead stumbling into your hand while walking cross legged into the ball, possibly unaware of your presence still. The ball clicks, and you now have an aron!

(Aron, male, Level 7, just steel typed (no rock type here). Lyndworm's Diet!: he can grow to be a giant or a poisonous beast, able to fell even the greatest of foes with his very breath. For dragon typing, feed him the most valuable metals, gold, silver, platinum, in abundance, as well as gems. For poison typing, a diet of things known to be toxic will do it.

Li follows the right path and meets with a man juggling in the garden, who eyes him. However, the language barrier persists...

Dragonsage
2015-06-22, 10:28 PM
Li internalizes a sigh before bringing his hands together and bowing to the man, signifying interest in battle. He then uses a similar sign language he used earlier to sign a 3 vs 3 fight before sending out Sheeva.

Imma say I used a few more potions on Kame (cause even if she's tanky it still smart to keep her at full.) and used 2 super potions on Quilin to bring him back up. So i'm down 3 addtional super potions. So definately need to stock up after the gym....which wasnt that the whole reason why we came here in the first place.

Sheeva stats
74/74 HP
12 Def
7 Sdef
11 Spd

Ionbound
2015-06-23, 11:06 AM
Alex smiles and says, "Great. You won't regret coming with me!" She stands up and and follows the Bellossom through the rest of the maze.

Eshkigal
2015-06-29, 07:28 PM
Darius ends up outside the gym, the victreebell waving to him before disappearing into the bushes.

Alexandria ends up led back to Gardenia, or where she should be. Looking around reveals nothing, until the Bellossom brings herself up into a tree. There's some noise up there, and Gardenia sticks her head out of the tree she was hiding in.
"Oh, hey! I was just getting set up since the one guy was getting close. Saw you take out the one, though!"
She pulls out her pokedex and transfers another 5 grand into your accounts, still hanging upside down.
"So, you were wondering about contests, right? Because I can show you the best place to get your supplies if you want. Don't really participate in them myself though, rarely have time. Everyone thinks grass is the easy gym, after all."

With a nod, Li gets a joltik sent out to face him. Wait...oh, damn it, was this a different challenger?

Ionbound
2015-06-29, 10:26 PM
Alex smiles and waves to Gardenia saying, "Really? Awesome! Where? And where can I actually do contests?"

Eshkigal
2015-07-02, 01:15 PM
Gardenia looks around, before pointing to a spot that leads out of the maze. Heading towards it, you look in to see a grand auditorium, another contest partway through as a lilligant and maractus go against each other on the stage, weaving beautiful dances and tapestries of colored leaves in the air.

The joltik moves first, thwipping towards Shiva before shooting a giant blast of web.
[roll0]-electroweb, really just have to roll 1+sp. def to hit due to compound eyes, lowers you 1 speed stage
[roll1]

Dragonsage
2015-07-05, 08:51 AM
Sheeva cries as the webs gives her a shock. "Give it a chop!" The Machop raised her hand and swung it down at the bug.

Sheeva stats
47/74 HP
12 Def
7 Sdef
11 Spd

Karate chop
[roll0] 17-20 crits
[roll1]
[roll2] if it crits

Ionbound
2015-07-05, 10:47 AM
Alex heads through the maze, and smiles with a mix of wonder and excitement when she sees the stage. For the first time she's arrived in Sinnoh, she feels at home. She sits for a while, watching a round or two of the contest that's already going on, then heads back to Gardenia.

Once she's back in the Leader's room, she smiles and asks, "So where are the places I can go shopping?"

Eshkigal
2015-07-08, 10:37 PM
Li
The joltik, being such a tiny target, hops out of the way of the Karate Chop easily. Then it hits Sheeva with a burst of electricity, paralyzing the machop!

Alexandria
"Where did I put that map..."
Gardenia rummages around a bit in pockets before she pulls out a map from under her poncho.
"HaHA! Found it!"
With that in her hands, she begins showing you a number of streets, how O'Flannigan's has the best for dresses, the line of shops near it giving a wide variety of specially blended Poffins, the nice restaurant at the end of the street, a prop store even...

Ionbound
2015-07-09, 11:51 AM
Alex smiles as she nods along with the instructions Gardenia gives her, then smiles and says, "Thanks for everything, Gardenia! I'll be back once I'm ready for a contest!"

She waves goodbye as she heads out, striding towards O'Flannigan's. After all, having a proper dress is the first step to making a good first impression, which is the first step towards winning a contest.

Eshkigal
2015-07-13, 10:31 PM
Alex comes to O'Flannigans without issue. Entering, the first thing she sees is a leavanny taking the measurements of a snivy, already outfitted in monocle and a cane. Around her are a number of dresses and pokemon costumes, standing on mannequins and looking rather extravagant.

Dragonsage
2015-07-13, 11:52 PM
After Sheeva freezes up with paralyzes, Li fei recalls her into her ball before sending out Quilin to take her place. "Your turn now!" The pony reared excitedly when released.

58/58 HP
10 Def
11 Sdef
20 Spd

also assuming summoning sickness is a thing with switching out.

BluesEclipse
2015-07-15, 11:01 PM
Darius sighs as he exits the gym, Idea following closely behind him. "You did well in there, Idea. I wish I could say the same, though... as much as I thought I was prepared to take that gym on, one unexpected element comes up and all of my plans fall apart." He looks down for a moment, before saying, "Maybe I'm just overestimating my own abilities, but if I can't handle another trainer like that, how can I expect to handle something like a warlord from the Shattered Fields? And if my preparations fail there..." He trails off, not needing to state what the consequences of a defeat there would be. "Your potential may be practically limitless, Idea... but I don't know if I really have the ability to grow strong enough, or skilled enough, to handle things like this... maybe you'd be better off with someone more capable of helping you find what you're meant to become..." The last is muttered, barely a whisper, and more to himself than to the Pokemon next to him - though the runebound Abra still hears him.

Eshkigal
2015-07-17, 06:49 PM
Li
As Quilin shoots out of the pokeball, the joltik begins to glow with energy before launching a tiny electric spider at the ponyta, beam already trying to recall the little bug.
[roll0]-Volt Switch, basically if I beat your special defense or speed evasion I hit, recalls pokemon and sends new one out
[roll1]
If it hits, the joltik returns, sending out a flapping staravia.
(you go first I believe)

Darius
Idea stares at you, unblinking as he floats, clawed hands eventually reaching out to grasp the sides of your head.
I am not their Idea, though. They cannot define me. I am what came from you. You failed here.
His fingers slowly dip into your skull, a very odd and somewhat terrifying feeling as you can almost imagine Idea brushing your mind literally.
If all you take is the loss from that defeat, does that then define you? Or do you build off it, find ways to learn from it that define you as something else?
His claws withdraw, and you feel your flesh whole and unmarred.

Ionbound
2015-07-17, 07:44 PM
Alex comes to O'Flannigans without issue. Entering, the first thing she sees is a leavanny taking the measurements of a snivy, already outfitted in monocle and a cane. Around her are a number of dresses and pokemon costumes, standing on mannequins and looking rather extravagant.

Alex can't help but whistle when she sees the Snivy getting all dressed up as she peruses the dress selection. After a bit she sighs, realizing that her expertise at picking out dresses, especially in a foreign style, is a bit lacking, and eventually goes looking for unoccupied saleswomen, asking, "Um, hello? Could you help me pick out a dress? I'm looking for something to go into Cool, Cute, and Tough contests with."

BluesEclipse
2015-07-17, 10:16 PM
The feeling of Idea's clawed fingers brushing against his own mind seems to focus Darius more, allowing him to consider not only Idea's words, but the previous battle that led to this. To learn from it... that is all that I can do, isn't it... he muses mentally, not needing to address the psychic-type directly due to the link between their minds. I was overconfident, and I lost sight of my purpose in there. A dangerous combination, I suppose. I'm not looking for power, or prestige... when I started my journey in the first place, it was a quest for knowledge and understanding. The scope of that goal has changed, but the goal itself has not. To understand the secrets of the realms born of Arceus's plates - the Distortion World, the Elysian Gardens, the Shattered Fields, your own home realm, and the others... losing here won't stop me from reaching that goal, so long as I can take something from this loss. He gives a mental sigh, before saying, But don't think that me having called you here means that you're tied exclusively to me. You have the power to define yourself, to a point. Just as I do. Our experiences will shape us both, and those around us will help define who we are as well if only from what we learn from them. But at your core, it is your thoughts, your mind, that defines you above all else. While you may have come from me, you aren't a part of me. You're something more... and in the end, it's up to you to decide exactly what. I can only help you to figure that out. But just as you're willing to help me, I'll be here to help you find your own way.

Dragonsage
2015-07-18, 03:26 PM
Li
As Quilin shoots out of the pokeball, the joltik begins to glow with energy before launching a tiny electric spider at the ponyta, beam already trying to recall the little bug.
[roll0]-Volt Switch, basically if I beat your special defense or speed evasion I hit, recalls pokemon and sends new one out
[roll1]
If it hits, the joltik returns, sending out a flapping staravia.
(you go first I believe)

Quilin gives a cry as he was electrocuted from the joltik but quickly recovers after the bug was swapped out for the bird. "Quilin, give it a flame wheel!" The pony started charging the bird with his fire mane consuming his whole body before trying to tackle the bird.

34/58 HP
10 Def
11 Sdef
20 Spd

Flamewheel
[roll0] burns on 18+
[roll1]

Eshkigal
2015-07-21, 05:05 AM
Li
Even as Quilin moves forward, the staravia darts forward, aiming to have both connect.
[roll0]-quick attack, 2+def
[roll1]

Alexandria
The leavanny looks at you for a moment, before a voice chimes in behind you.
"Think I can help you there, lass."
Turning, you see a somewhat elderly man carrying a couple bags of supplies, dressed in rather fine clothing, carrying a pair of caterpie on his shoulders.
"Name's Murdoch Flannigan. D'you mind if I have Mulligan and Eris here take your measurements while I see what I have that would likely be in your tastes?"

Darius
Idea shakes its head, body seeming to become a husk as it does so.
Incorrect. There is minimal definition to stay manifest here, that barely being what there is.
Its body fills back up from a decrepit corpse, as Idea looks to you.
I currently do not know if I am alive or dead. You define all parts.

Ionbound
2015-07-21, 05:06 PM
Alex nods to the man and says, "Nice to meet you, sir. Of course." She raises her arms, allowing the Caterpie to take her measurements, smiling all the while.

Dragonsage
2015-07-21, 09:15 PM
Quilin rears from the cross attack between the two pokemon before continuing to charge again at the bird whilst still a blaze.

8/58 HP
10 Def
11 Sdef
20 Spd

Flame wheel
[roll0]
[roll1]

BluesEclipse
2015-07-21, 09:28 PM
Darius looks at the Abra cautiously for a moment, before nodding and saying, I understand - at present, you need me to define you because you don't have anything anchoring you other than my own ideas for what you are. In that case... let's see if I can change this. I'll need to get Codex with us for this, though, so let's go pick him up. With that, he makes his way to the Pokemon Center, getting his Pokemon healed, then swapping Saber for Codex. He makes his way out, looking for a relatively isolated area to work in.

Eshkigal
2015-07-24, 11:05 AM
Li
The staravia tries to attack before Quilin!
[roll0]-Quick attack, 2+def
[roll1]
If this fails, the staravia goes flying, crumpling at his trainer's feet, but still breathing before getting recalled, before sending out a koffing.

Alexandria
The caterpies climb on, before attaching webs to you and circling around. Tickles a bit, but soon they are done, and Murdoch pulls out a small vial that he uses to detach the webs cleanly.
"Alright, then, lass. Here's what we have..."
He wheels over a long row of dresses and suits, many themed to pokemon, including a few dragon related suits.

Darius
It doesn't take long, and you notice caves nearby. Could work well for this.

Ionbound
2015-07-25, 12:22 AM
Alex smiles and rubs her hands together before perusing the lineup of dresses, eventually settling on a Rayquaza-themed affair. She grins as she picks it out and says, "Ooh, this one is really nice. And it's based on Rayquaza himself, too! Can I try it on?"

Dragonsage
2015-07-25, 01:07 AM
Quilin is still standing a little wobbly when the Koffing makes its appearance in the match, but still makes an effort to blast the koffing with a ember attack.

8/58 HP
10 Def
11 Sdef
20 Spd

[roll0]
[roll1]

BluesEclipse
2015-07-26, 10:22 PM
Darius nods, making his way into the cavern. "What I've seen so far, Idea," he begins, "makes me think that you have a stronger tie to the Unown than I do. So... the best way to give you more of an anchor here, is to use their power to facilitate it - adding letters and words to help define you as an individual instead of being anchored to me." Reaching an open area, he nods, and releases Codex. "You can call them to us without any issues, so go ahead and call one here now. An 'A' or 'M' would be ideal for what we're trying to accomplish. In the meantime, Codex can help me with a calling for another of them." The prime Unown bobs in affirmation, watching carefully and aiding Darius in forming the runic circle to breach the barrier between worlds.

Idea: Level [roll0] Unown [roll1], with Hidden Power [roll2]
Darius: Level [roll3] Unown [roll4], with Hidden Power [roll5]

Eshkigal
2015-07-27, 07:58 PM
Li
The koffing is slightly singed, but ignores it while grinning and floating forward, then erupting with a clear looking smog.
Clear smog cannot miss.
[roll0]

Alexandria
Murdoch nods, taking the measurements to the side to make some notes.
"Go ahead, rooms are in the back. If you have any other choices, go ahead and take them back. Chryssa here will adjust things to fit for you."
He pats the leavanny on the back, who gives a small curtsy.

Darius
Two letters slide through the veil in the cave as Idea and Codex pulse with energy, reality straining under Idea's ministration while Codex makes it seem like something always there comes into view. Strangely enough, though, they are both the same letter-D, and begin to rise up, floating around their surroundings and orbit the three of you, twisting back and forth to study you and their surroundings.
(What do)

Ionbound
2015-07-28, 05:32 PM
Alex nods, smiles, and says, "Thank you, sir. I'll be back in just a moment." She heads back into the changing room and comes back out with the dress on. It needs adjustment in a couple of places, but she's smiling widely and says, "Yeah, this seems great! Thank you so much!"

BluesEclipse
2015-08-02, 12:13 AM
Darius nods at the two Unown that have appeared. Two different callings from two different sources, yet the same letter with both - interesting, he thinks to himself. I wonder if it's a coincidence, or if there's some rhyme or reason to which ones answer the call... no matter. Pulling himself from his thoughts, he addresses the newly summoned Pokemon. "I apologize for calling you here, but I wished to ask for help. I need to borrow your strength... for many reasons. To help this one," he nods at Idea, "define himself more clearly. To help my other partner," at this he nods at Codex, "grow stronger. And to help ensure that all of us can face the challenges that await us. Will you join with them, and allow us to draw upon your power?"

Using Intuition in place of Charm, thanks to Mystic Senses: [roll0]

Eshkigal
2015-08-03, 06:01 PM
Darius
The letters float around you all still, as the I manifests, roiling and darting about before locking on to a D, as Codex's eyes seem much calmer as it locks onto the other. The two pulse and power thrums about you, before they are slowly dragged into the collectives, unable to resist the call.

Alexandria
Murdoch gives a critical gaze, before slowly nodding, pulling several pins out of a nearby piece to lock in the adjustments.
"It's no trouble, though I will need some time to either adjust this one or make a new one for you. Now, what about your team? Do you wish to have anything for them, too?"

Dragonsage
2015-08-03, 10:03 PM
The Pony faints after the use exlosion of poison. "Return Quilin! Okay second battle Kame!" The monk sent out the young hatch lapras.

"Freeze dry it!" The Young lapras shot a beam of cold at the koffing.

[roll0]
[roll1]

102/102 HP
18 DEF
17 SDEF
4 SPD

if Kame is slower then just have her actions take place after the koffing's

Eshkigal
2015-08-03, 10:12 PM
The koffing looks a bit injured by that, but floats closer, letting out a blast of noxious smog as it does.
[roll0]-Smog, 5+sp. def, poison on 13-20
[roll1]

Dragonsage
2015-08-06, 11:55 PM
As the Koffing draws closer, Kame gathers aquatic energy around her before unleashing a blast of water at the floating toxic ball.

water pulse
[roll0]
[roll1]

Eshkigal
2015-08-07, 12:08 AM
The koffing wobbles, before turning upside down and spinning slightly with the blast. However, as it revolves, it blasts out with a noxious gas.
[roll0]-poison gas, 6+speed, poisons on a hit.

Ionbound
2015-08-07, 07:41 PM
Alex nods and says, "Um...Hrm. Do you happen to have anything in mind for dragon-types?"

Dragonsage
2015-08-11, 12:40 AM
Kame starts coughing up a storm after inhaling some of the poisonous cloud. "Push Through, Kame!" With that the baby lapras unleashed another blast of water at the koffing.

92/102 HP
18 DEF
13 SDEF
4 SPD

[roll0]
[roll1]

Eshkigal
2015-08-12, 02:21 PM
The koffing wobbles further, but it doesn't stop spinning.
1d20 -clear that confusion!
If it can, it charges the youthful lapras!
[roll0]-tackle
[roll1]

Alexandria, Murdoch raises an eyebrow, looking at you funny.
"Depends. I might be able to get something together in a pinch, but what am I working with here?"

Meanwhile, another wanders the streets, enjoying all the new city had to offer. Genna had come to Sinnoh some weeks ago, but had finally arrived at Eterna City, having heard that Gardenia's gym tended to have some of the most beautiful maintained gardens in the region, which after seeing the picture Jolly hadn't stopped trying to drag her across the region to get there faster. Even now she was trying to tug her forward on one hand, not actually knowing the city and having led you down several side streets, currently having brought you to a street full of shops, other tourists milling about as a lot of wares are peddled, most just general crap that looks tacky. However, you end up looking into a window, and spot a girl close to your age that is wearing a rather elaborate and beautiful looking dress that...huh. Those patterns look like the stories of Rayquaza you used to get read as a kid. But still, it looks pretty good on her! Maybe there's more of them in there?

MichaelGoldclaw
2015-08-12, 02:37 PM
Genna looked at the dress and imagined her wearing it. She'd look so good in it. Genna looked down at the Flabebe and then said "I need to make a stop by this store before we go to the garden." she then went into the store and began to approach the girl. "Hi, I'm Genna. I noticed your dress and I want to know where you got it from. It looks so good." she spoke in a happy and carefree tone, just like her smile.

Ionbound
2015-08-12, 04:23 PM
Alex nods and grins confidently, saying, "Alright. I need...Two for now, I think. Firnen, Seiryuu, time to show off." She pulls two balls from her belt, letting the Axew and Swablu materialize, saying, "These two would be who they're for."

She then frowns as she notes the other girl, and the pokemon at her side, and says frostily, "Hrmph. Here, as it happens. And I think this is the only one."

MichaelGoldclaw
2015-08-12, 05:23 PM
Genna seemed to be put off by her attitude. She frowned, looking to the pokemon she has out. "How can someone that cold have pokemon that cute, unless..." she then looked at her. "You're a Dragon type trainer, like me, but without the faires mixed in." she extended her hand, hoping that got some respect from her.

Ionbound
2015-08-12, 05:50 PM
Alex's eye twitches as she says, "Fairies? You mean the invaders?" She glares at the Flabebe as though it was some kind of demon, then continues, "And you're just giving them dragons? What the hell is wrong with you!?"

Dragonsage
2015-08-12, 05:59 PM
The koffing just bounces off of Kame doing little to nothing, leaving the poison to be doing more of a number on the youth. Regardless, Kame continued her attack on the Koffing.

80/102 HP
18 DEF
13 SDEF
4 SPD
water pulse
[roll0]
[roll1]

MichaelGoldclaw
2015-08-12, 07:21 PM
"What's wrong with me, what's wrong with you? I'll tell you what you problem is. You can't swallow your pride. You can't fathom having a weakness so when you see one, you despise everyone who can exploit it. Why? are they unnatural? are they petty? are they evil? I'll tell you what they are. Living beings. Living beings that would be your friend if you didn't antagonise them. You won't do it because you have to swallow your pride. My pride, however, is as large as any other dragon trainer and I can swallow it when the time comes."

Eshkigal
2015-08-13, 07:51 PM
Li
The koffing tilts further, and, after a few orders, then a couple hesitant prods, seems to be unconscious. With a sigh, the trainer calls it back, then sends out the joltik again. It gives a chirp, regarding Kame, before skittering forward to blast the youth with electric webs.
[roll0]-electroweb, 3+sp. def
[roll1]

Dragon Duet
There's a cough from Murdock as he gets between you both.
"I believe that's for me to say, personally, since I made it. And while I appreciate your business, I would thank you to please not scare away any customers, either of you."
The leavanny is currently taking the measurements for Firnen and Seiryuu, away from the two of you, but arching an eyebrow at the dispute..

MichaelGoldclaw
2015-08-13, 08:47 PM
Genna turns to the man rather suddenly after he spoke those words "GAH! I'msosorryIdidn'tmeantoIswearI'llbegood." she rattled out. Jolly levitates to her face and places a hand on her to try to calm her down. Genna then sighs and then says "So, do you have other thing like she's wearing here. Oh, do you have one like Latias, or Dialga, or maybe Diance? I got..." she looked down into her wallet. She frowned when she saw only 420 pokeyen, looking up to say. "420 pokeyen? Nothing as intricate as that, but should still be nice"

Dragonsage
2015-08-14, 03:15 AM
Kame gives a painful cry as the webbing envelopes and shocks her. "Kame, put it to sleep with your song!" The monk called out before the lapras began singing a song of the seas.

22/102 HP
18 DEF
13 SDEF
4 SPD

sing
[roll0] vs 10 status move

Ionbound
2015-08-14, 02:06 PM
Alex nods to the man and says, "Of course. I just..." She sighs and says, "It won't be a problem."

Eshkigal
2015-08-17, 07:40 PM
Dragon Duet
Murdock smiles and nods to you both.
"Thank you kindly. Now then, as luck would have it, I do have some more casual clothing that would fall in that price range. Look good enough for the Kalosian restaurants in town to not snub you, but can also be day to day. Now, if you change back- He looks to Alexandra on that part, still smiling-"I can show you both the casual wares and get started on the dress for you, sound good?"
Looking about, there are several rather nice patterns about. There is a dress that seem to be patterned off Latias, a nice suit akin to Latios, a dress off Diancie. Dialga seems to be absent though. There's also a nice looking dress that seems to be based off florges, seeming to incorporate an intricately made wreath of fake flowers, but you aren't sure that one's in your budget.

Li
The joltik seems to hum along with the song, chirping happily to Kame's tune but otherwise still full of vigor and cheer. Then it tries to hop on her head with a bit of web.
[roll0]-Using threaded to land on Kame, making it harder to hit the joltik. 6+speed evasion.

MichaelGoldclaw
2015-08-17, 07:50 PM
Genna looks at the Diancie dress and then the Latias one, trying to find a price tag on either one.

Ionbound
2015-08-18, 07:08 PM
Alex nods to the man, though she keeps a suspicious eye on Genna as she says, "Alright. Let me change back and then we can look at some of the more casual clothes." She goes back into the changing room, puts on her normal clothes, and then heads back out, looking for more draconic-themed clothing, though none of that...Fluffy...nonsense. Real dragons have scales, not feathers. Sort of. It's complicated.

BluesEclipse
2015-08-18, 10:17 PM
Darius nods, looking at Idea curiously. "So..." he asks the Abra, "how do you feel now? Any different?"

Dragonsage
2015-08-20, 09:19 PM
As the tiny bug landed on Kame's head, she let loose a beam of light from her head. "Well done Kame." The monk praised the baby lapras before it started coughing again.

12/102 HP
18 DEF
13 SDEF
4 SPD

confuse ray!!!! muwhahahaha!

Eshkigal
2015-08-23, 09:18 PM
Li
The joltik was confused, thinking Sheeva had been sent out before trying to fire webs at him!
[roll0]-electroweb, 1+sp. def basically
[roll1]

Darius
Idea looks to his hands, then to you, the D forming in one of them.
...Driven. Primal. Hungers. Many, many hungers.
The I opens, and it seems oddly focused, but in a savage way. Id. Oooh, Id...that would make sense then.

Dragon Duo
Looking through assorted clothing, some seem to stand out. Seems to be some jackets of studded leather, red and blue like druddigon scales. A couple interesting shirts that seem to be axew colors. A slurpuff dress (seemed to be a thing in Kalos, gods know why). The aforementioned florges and deifically themed shirts. A very fluffy jacket that looks like altaria cloud feathers. Even more adorns the walls, and there could be some nice things...
(Alright, if you want to make your own thing, that you think would look cute, feel free!)

Dragonsage
2015-08-24, 07:19 PM
The Lapras gave a cry as the electric webbing KO'd her. "Return Kame, you've done well." The monk then readied Sheeva's ball and tossed it out. "All on you now Sheeva. Give it a Karate chop!"

The machop rushed forward with hands raised and swinging it down at the bug.

[roll0] paralyze
karate chop!
[roll1]
[roll2]

Guts activated

47/74 : HP
27 Atk
12 Def
7 Sdef
6 SPD

MichaelGoldclaw
2015-08-24, 07:31 PM
Genna grabs both the Diancie and the Latias dress, pulling out 90 pokeyen and handing it to the man. "I'll take them both."

Eshkigal
2015-08-24, 07:38 PM
The joltik gives a small squeak as it gets hit in the face, obviously hurt from that. Then it sprays a lot of webbing on Sheeva, trapping the machop in a spider web as it thwips away.

Spider web cannot miss, 2x a scene. Makes the target stuck and trapped.

Hm, should I have some demon pokemon for the Magical Girl to fight? Maybe...
Murdock holds a hand out, taking the money.
"Thank you for your business, Miss. Would you like to look for anything else, perhaps for your own team?"

MichaelGoldclaw
2015-08-24, 08:05 PM
"Wait, I can get stuff for my team? Well, then..." she then holds out two balls and then calls out Rake and Sparkles. "The Druddigon is Rake, which is what she did to me when I said her name would be Tuffy wuvy." Rake glares at her, being reminded of that awful nickname. "but when she raked me for it, I called her Rake. I think she likes to look tough and strong, so something like that." Rake then nods. Genna then kneels down to Sparkles "And she's sparkles, pun intended. Something cute and adorable for her." the pikachu let's out "chaaa!" in affirmation.

Ionbound
2015-08-24, 09:30 PM
Alex glares as she pulls down the Altaria jacket and Axew shirt, saying, "Mmhmm. I'm sure. I doubt any Druddigon would like a dumb name like that."

Dragonsage
2015-08-25, 12:21 PM
Sheeva struggled against the webbing but was ultimately unable to break free.

"Sheeva," Li Fei sighed as he stroked his beard. "That is enough. We are defeated."

With a sigh, Sheeva relaxed her body and gave in. The monk meanwhile stepped forward beside her and brought his fist into the palm of his hand before and offered a bow to his opponent. "Well fought." He added before bending down and helping Sheeva out of the webbing. "Could you point me towards the exit now?"

Once Li Leaves the gym, he'll run by the center and heal up before the museum job.

BluesEclipse
2015-08-25, 10:48 PM
Darius nods, and says, "Of course. We'll figure something out for that, then - for now, though, let us go back to the Pokemon Center. Hopefully Li is finished in the Gym, and we can meet him for the museum job." With that, he prepares to make his way back to the Center, considering how best to handle the coming tasks.

Eshkigal
2015-08-27, 11:59 PM
Dragontamers
Murdock looks startled to say the least at druddigon. Terrified when Rake growls at him, jumping beneath a table as Rake flexes.
"ThankyouIthinkIcandosomethingwiththatpleasedon'tle tRakeeatme."

Li Fei
As you surrender, some of the ground shakes, and what seems to be two flowers ends up being an emerging bellossom that takes your hand. She leads you out, waving farewell to you. On the way back to the Center, you encounter Darius, returning with a more intense, nearer feral looking Idea behind him.

Darius
You head back with Idea, encountering a dejected looking Li Fei on the way to the Center. Guess gyms are tough.

MichaelGoldclaw
2015-08-28, 06:24 PM
"Calm down. That's just her way of saying hello." at least I hope it is. "she's a nice girl."

Ionbound
2015-08-28, 10:41 PM
Alex glares at Rake and says, "And you can't even keep her under control. Typical. Who even taught you how to train dragons?"

BluesEclipse
2015-08-28, 11:46 PM
Darius looks at Li for a moment, before saying, "I take it from your expression that you were unsuccessful as well?"

MichaelGoldclaw
2015-08-29, 09:29 AM
"What's so different about training dragons. All they need is friendship. It can work miracles. Even the most vile of pokemon can become loyal with just compassion. Surely you're friends with your pokemon. I mean, you seem cold and heartless, but deep down you have a love for every pokemon, including fairies. It only needs to be awakened."

Ionbound
2015-08-29, 10:12 AM
"It's not about friendship, or love, or any of that nonsense. The fact that you think so means that you'll never truly understand what it means to train Dragons. It's a relationship of mutual respect. They understand that you'll have their back when they need it, and vice versa. Only then can you have a real relationship with your pokemon, not just trying to force them to go along with your wishes."

MichaelGoldclaw
2015-08-29, 10:57 AM
"Well, you don't understand friendship. Friends respect each other. Friends are more than playmates. I have each of their backs. I'd protect them and be there for them. I'd fight with them. That's just what friends do."

Dragonsage
2015-08-30, 09:04 PM
"Yeah. Was close to victory...But then a joltik got the best of me."

Eshkigal
2015-09-01, 10:31 PM
As you two argue, the leavanny seems to have come over to Rake. Every time it growls in anger though, it gets a light bop on the nose, confusing the druddigon long enough for the Leavanny to take a measurement, the bug moving with a nimbleness that seems to imply she's had problems with overly agitated pokemon before.

BluesEclipse
2015-09-07, 10:38 PM
Darius nods, and replies, "Unfortunate... but at least you had a better showing than I did. Still... perhaps we'll have time to try again before we head back to the Fields... for now, though, make sure your team is healed up in case they're needed tonight."

Dragonsage
2015-09-07, 11:29 PM
"Perhaps, if there's time." The Monk nodded as he considered the second attempt to tackle the gym. "I'll have my team heal up before tonight's job."

did you give exp for that fight esh?

Ionbound
2015-09-08, 08:51 AM
Alex smirks confidently as she says, "Well, I think that's everything. Thank you, sir. Have a nice day," as she turns to leave, carrying her jacket and new dress. She looks around, thinking, Alright. Dress, check. Poffins...Need poffins. Where too... She looks around for any place where she can make poffins, or that might sell ones worth feeding a dragon.

Eshkigal
2015-09-15, 10:31 PM
(150 experience for the fight Dragon)
Explorers
Darius and Li hit the Center, their teams patched up and given proper care, bit soon the time comes that if you don't report in, you will not get your job, meaning no money for supplies.

Dragon girls
Alex, you head out with your pokemon having gotten a couple interesting little items as thanks for the business (fluff items), possibly in hopes of repeat business. Meanwhile, as Genna watches Rake get carefully shown a number of supplies (we need to talk on items), she also gets to spot a job board outside, near a police station.
Alexandria looks around the city, and finds a pastry shop that also seems to sell poffins. Useful enough...

Dragonsage
2015-09-20, 08:18 PM
After having his team healed up properly, Li Fei hurries over to the museum to report in for the job.

Ionbound
2015-09-20, 08:34 PM
Alex heads into the pastry shop, looking at the stock, curious as to what flavors of poffin they have.

BluesEclipse
2015-09-20, 11:41 PM
Darius retrieves his team and follows along with Li, reporting to the museum for the job there.

Codex (Unown), Idea (Abra), Pyre (Vulpix), Sky (Noibat), Aeon (Geodude), Whirl (Baltoy)

ionoftheshadows
2015-10-01, 08:31 PM
(oog.i have been gone forever and half of it was like technical issues @.@)

Genis heads back to the museum after the gym battle ends

Eshkigal
2015-10-02, 12:37 AM
Genna - Goldclaw's having issues lately, so while he wants to be with the party later, he's likely not joining the museum guards
Looking through the store, you find a few things that seem to get Rake intrigued, growling happily as she turns over bracers in her large claws, investigating them curiously, as well as a large, heavy pauldron with a large and nasty looking spike in the shoulder.

Alexandria
It seems they sell a large number of poffins, all manners of flavors and types. Easy enough to use, and possibly as big, if not bigger, than one of the ones in a major competition city. However, it is worth noting that it is getting later, and you are legally obligated to return to the museum, after all...

Everyone else!
Li, Darius, and Genis arrive at the museum as night begins to fall, and the fat guard seems to be waiting among four others.
"Right, most of you are here now, though we'll be waiting a few more minutes, see if anyone arrives late. You'll be split off into groups then, and assigned different affected areas to patrol."

BluesEclipse
2015-10-02, 10:59 PM
Darius nods, looking at the others - aside from Li - who are gathered there, examining them to try and get an idea of how experienced they might be, and what kind of trainers they are, if possible.

Ionbound
2015-10-03, 09:25 PM
Alex grins as she looks at the poffins and makes a note of the location, but frowns when she sees the time and starts making her way back to the Museum, ready to start her community service. When she sees Darius and Li, she smiles a little nervously and says to the two of them, "No hard feelings, right?"

BluesEclipse
2015-10-03, 09:28 PM
Darius blinks as he sees the trainer who ended his gym challenge enter, and hears her comment. Seeing her nerves, he shrugs and replies, "None at all - it helped me identify areas where my team and I are lacking. Though perhaps at another time, we can have a rematch when I've got a more balanced team on hand?"

MichaelGoldclaw
2015-10-06, 05:31 PM
Seeing her Dragon finding a nice set, Genna smiles at Rake, saying "Wow, you look like you're ready to kick some serious butt. I like it." she turns to the man and asks. "How much?"

ionoftheshadows
2015-10-06, 11:49 PM
Genis after hearing this looks to see if he has everything he needs in case of an emergency

Dragonsage
2015-10-07, 12:21 AM
Li offers a light bow to Alex. "greetings again. Once again I do apologies for our short match."

Eshkigal
2015-10-11, 11:47 PM
Museum Group
The other trainers seem a bit scattered about. A trio that seems to be carrying some strange devices seems to be working on installing something on a wall, muttering to each other about it. A man with a limp, a guy with a guitar, and a man with a bunch of strange charms stands near one exit, waiting with varying degrees of patience. And then there is the lot of you.

Genis, you seem to have everything you can think of. Even found those running shoes you thought you lost!

But, after a few minutes, the guard coughs, speaking up.
"Alright you lot, here's the deal. Someone's been breaking into the museum after hours, but any time we respond to it, all we get greeted by is the wreckage of our displays. Not a sign or peep of anyone when we get there, and our cameras seem to short out whenever something strange happens. So the museum has given me the right to hire extra help for this. Now, everyone split into four groups yet? If so, come and receive your assignment."

Genna
Murdock seems to be keeping a wary eye on Rake, who looks rather gleeful about the find as she straps it on. With her big, sharp talons and her large, predatory maw, body covered in spikes.
"I think, ah...you keep it. Consider it a little extra for coming to shop here today."

ionoftheshadows
2015-10-12, 08:38 PM
Genis walks up grabbing his teams assignment and walks over too them with it.After handing it to Alexandria he quickly puts on his running shoes making sure everything is ready to go "So it looks like everyone's ready" he says giving a nervous chuckle

Dragonsage
2015-10-12, 10:18 PM
Li Fei Gives a nod to confirm his readiness, after double checking his pokeballs.