PDA

View Full Version : New base classes proposal

0rion79
2007-04-09, 05:54 AM
http://www.savefile.com/files/622371

Hi, after the renewed animal compendium, I created an excell document containing new & extra rules for D&D base classes, that you may download, from the link above, after being inspired by some guys met on WotC forum.
It is only a proposal, NOT a "must be" solution. I think I'll adopt it with my party, even because I need to test myself some variations, but I would still like to read your opinions as well.
I want to say clearly that the discussions from the WotC forum have been of great inspiration for me and that this is clearly written in the first page.
I'm not interested in fame, just in better solution for my fun with my friends.
More, since I have been forced to re-translate some class ability names from italian to english, I'm unsure if I have choosen the right words. I would really appreciate some help especially under this point of view.
Thanks,

Orion

0rion79
2007-04-09, 05:59 AM
message deleted

0rion79
2007-04-24, 02:49 AM
Hi, thanks again for the great help, especially to Matrix that told me that there is a grammar checker even in Excell and I've been able to correct a lot of errors that I did myself.
I really have to apologize, since I guess that UK/USA people really couldn't read my text since it really was too full of grammar mistakes. I'm sure that there is still some unproper form but I guess that it is ok enough to be shared, so I'll paste soon the almost-completed work in a new thread.
Of course the file is gonna be updated right now.
Thanks! :)