PDA

View Full Version : For The Horde!!!

Balthor
2007-04-09, 08:02 AM
I have been gone from the boards here for quite a while. Bu I am back now and asking for your help. As I am sure most people know...ok...As I am sure few people know, the authors of the we'b strips PvP and Penny Arcade have been fueding on the Darkiron server for quite a while now. Another strip I have been reading (Looking For Group) has created a guild on this server. The guild is What Would Richard Do, and we have now been chalanged by the Penny Arcade Alliance( or PAA as they are known). Come Help us destroy these people and enjoy one of the best guilds I have ever heard of, we are friendly and helpfull. Hope to see you online soon.

For The Horde!!!!!!

Balthor a.k.a on Darkiron as Torand: Belf hunter, Irken: Belf rogue, Raynesummers: Belf Paladin, Rayderm: Undead Warrior.....yeah, I got alt-itis....

Setra
2007-04-09, 08:06 AM
Richard would make a witty comment before "deboning" them.

Then make another witty comment.

Just letting you know what Richard would do.

Edit: Sorry

Edit Edit: I have to add this... FOR THE SWARM!

Yes, I realize that's not Warcraft.

Jensik
2007-04-09, 08:08 AM
*Blink* More horde for me to kill? Oh goody, I was getting bored.

In case you haven't figured it out, I'm PAA. FOR THE TUBE!

Balthor
2007-04-09, 08:24 AM
*Stabbity*......... See? this is what I was talking about! And Setra, you are right.

Jensik
2007-04-09, 01:36 PM
Actualy, truth be told, the PAA and Panda Attack (the PvPcomic guild) have had an unofficial cease-fire since BC came out. There have been very few serious attacks, mostly just skirmishes over grinding territory. There hasn't been a good city raid in months. I miss those days.

By the way, I'm a Warlock. No stabbity involved. I'm *Death Coil, Fear, DoT, DoT, DoT, Fear, DoT, ShadowBolt, Fear, DoT, /lol*

Timberwolf
2007-04-09, 06:52 PM
I know this is technically unrelated but I couldn't resist...

http://my.opera.com/Jademyst/homes/albums/29642/horde.jpg

Maldraugedhen
2007-04-09, 10:09 PM
Why do they still call themselves the Horde, anyway? It's like they're calling themselves the bad guys.

Setra
2007-04-09, 11:22 PM
Why do they still call themselves the Horde, anyway? It's like they're calling themselves the bad guys.
Probably becayse deep down they think they're evil or somethin.

Swarm > Horde

Fus.Weapon 1337
2007-04-09, 11:24 PM
I know this is technically unrelated but I couldn't resist...

http://my.opera.com/Jademyst/homes/albums/29642/horde.jpg

LOL! Funny!

Yeah, Horde forever! The Alliance sucks!