PDA

View Full Version : Pinkie Pie in Marvel Universe

t209
2015-03-05, 05:51 PM
Based on this thread (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?386442-Judge-Dredd-vs-Pinkie-Pie) and comic (http://fc06.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2014/001/7/d/x_mare_by_csimadmax-d70fj7q.png) (kinda feel surprised to see him in new costume and Magnetoism since I'm only familiar with X-Men Evolution version).
So how would a situation turn out if Pinkie Pie somehow ended up in Marvel Universe? 'nuff said (Imagine her and Deadpool).

Mystic Muse
2015-03-05, 07:00 PM
She'd probably get killed off to show how "FOR SERIAL" a new villain is. I can't imagine any writers taking her 'seriously', and as a result, would kind of expect horrible things to happen to her.

t209
2015-03-05, 07:38 PM
So maybe I should have chosen the vice versa, like Avengers in My Little Pony universe (or Cyclops recruiting Unicorns for Mutant's cause).

Mystic Muse
2015-03-05, 07:46 PM
So maybe what will happen in Vice Versa? like Avengers in My Little Pony universe.

Captain America is clearly an Earth Pony, not sure what Element he would be. His Cutie Mark would be his shield, which he would still have. I could see Kindness being his element.

Hulk is...I don't know. Fluttershy was apparently the hulk in power ponies, but he's a scientist so probably more likely to be a unicorn, or Earth pony since Hulk is usually groundbound, so pegasus is ruled out. No idea on cutie mark. Maybe whatever the warning sign is for radiation poisoning? He's not generosity, not honesty, probably not kindess, definitely not laughter, possibly loyalty, and probably not magic.

Thor is a god (probably), and therefore an alicorn. Mjolnir would be his cutie mark. Maybe magic for his element since alicorn.

Iron Man would be an Earth Pony or pegasus tinkerer. His cutie mark would be the chest thing of his. Clearly, his element is laughter considering most peoples' reaction to his lines. :smalltongue:

Not sure on Black Widow, or Hawkeye.

Nick Fury is an Earth pony, and the element of badass. :smalltongue:

t209
2015-03-05, 07:58 PM
Captain America is clearly an Earth Pony, not sure what Element he would be. His Cutie Mark would be his shield, which he would still have. I could see Kindness being his element.

Hulk is...I don't know. Fluttershy was apparently the hulk in power ponies, but he's a scientist so probably more likely to be a unicorn, or Earth pony since Hulk is usually groundbound, so pegasus is ruled out. No idea on cutie mark. Maybe whatever the warning sign is for radiation poisoning? He's not generosity, not honesty, probably not kindess, definitely not laughter, possibly loyalty, and probably not magic.

Thor is a god (probably), and therefore an alicorn. Mjolnir would be his cutie mark. Maybe magic for his element since alicorn.

Iron Man would be an Earth Pony or pegasus tinkerer. His cutie mark would be the chest thing of his. Clearly, his element is laughter considering most peoples' reaction to his lines. :smalltongue:

Not sure on Black Widow, or Hawkeye.

Nick Fury is an Earth pony, and the element of badass. :smalltongue:
I mean Avengers getting stuck in Pony verse.
Changing Pony, optional. But human (or whatever) form is preferable.

Tiki Snakes
2015-03-05, 08:09 PM
So how would a situation turn out if Pinkie Pie somehow ended up in Marvel Universe? 'nuff said (Imagine her and Deadpool).

Pinkie Pie, trapped in a world she never made?
http://media.comicbook.com/uploads1/2014/08/howard-the-duck-1-cover-104081.png

She'd be just fine.

GloatingSwine
2015-03-05, 08:13 PM
A talking pink pony?

I mean that's not even the weirdest thing the average Marvel Universe resident sees before breakfast.

Mystic Muse
2015-03-05, 08:26 PM
I mean Avengers getting stuck in Pony verse.
Changing Pony, optional. But human (or whatever) form is preferable.

Ah. They'd probably all try and find a way to get them back to their own universe, for a variety of reasons. Many of them simply wouldn't fit in the pony-verse, and a lot of people hate human in Equestria stories.

t209
2015-03-05, 08:51 PM
Ah. They'd probably all try and find a way to get them back to their own universe, for a variety of reasons. Many of them simply wouldn't fit in the pony-verse, and a lot of people hate human in Equestria stories.
Marvel Universe had Kamala Khan writing a PonyXAvengers fanfiction, which Ponies might be popular rather than super hero comics.
http://i.imgur.com/X0khGYO.png?1
I wonder how much Marvel fans they pissed off who read this comic. Though they might shrug off compared to Scarlet Witch deleting Mutant's powers, Spiderman's no longer married, Spider's not going to get laid with Mary Jane, and Guardians of The Galaxy with Flash Thompson and Iron man.

Aotrs Commander
2015-03-06, 04:35 AM
Marvel Universe had Kamala Khan writing a PonyXAvengers fanfiction, which Ponies might be popular rather than super hero comics.
http://i.imgur.com/X0khGYO.png?1
I wonder how much Marvel fans they pissed off who read this comic. Though they might shrug off compared to Scarlet Witch deleting Mutant's powers, Spiderman's no longer married, Spider's not going to get laid with Mary Jane, and Guardians of The Galaxy with Flash Thompson and Iron man.

And Jubilee being a Vampire.

I dunno, though, I think my opinion of the new Ms Marvel (currently at "why are they replacing characters again?" and "no other opinion or experience") went up a notch or two. She's at least got some taste...)

So, she's probably dead within four or five years.

Devonix
2015-03-06, 07:20 AM
Marvel already has characters like:
Squirrel Girl who is the living embodiment of Silver Age fun
Slapstick who's power is that she's a cartoon character running on cartoon physics
Deadpool and Shehulk with fourth wall breaking powers
Howard the Duck and more

She'd fit right in.

t209
2015-03-06, 12:43 PM

I dunno, though, I think my opinion of the new Ms Marvel (currently at "why are they replacing characters again?" and "no other opinion or experience") went up a notch or two. She's at least got some taste...)

Well, the original Ms. Marvel Carol Danvers is still alive but she's now Captain Marvel (Not the Shazam one, the one who died of Cancer despite being a Kree).

brionl
2015-03-14, 01:06 PM
Teen Titans Go! just had an show where the Titans got trapped in an episode of Pretty Pretty Pegasus (MLP-parody). They stayed human and had to solve the episode's problem through the magic of love and understanding. After they screwed things up by the magic of punching.

If you like Teen Titans Go!, it was a pretty good episode.

t209
2015-03-14, 01:47 PM
Teen Titans Go! just had an show where the Titans got trapped in an episode of Pretty Pretty Pegasus (MLP-parody). They stayed human and had to solve the episode's problem through the magic of love and understanding. After they screwed things up by the magic of punching.

If you like Teen Titans Go!, it was a pretty good episode.
edit: Well, Kamala Khan's Ms. Marvel had My Little Pony franchise, where she wrote a fanfic about Avengers saving Ponies from alien crab but Rainbow Toots died.
original: I wonder how Pinkie would fare well or influence in these events.
- Avengers Disassembled (Will her element stop ruining Scarlet Witch from going insane)
- House of M (What if Pinkie created that world instead of Scarlet Witch? Imagine PG version of Emperor Joker).
- Decimation never happened since Pinkie comforted her.
- Marvel Civil War (I wonder if her Over a Barrel song would save or ruin the storyline.
Iron Man: On second thought, I think I should be lenient
*Pinkie Pie's song (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gKVNI9jeFK4)*
Iron Man: nevermind
Captain America: Dang it, Pinkie Pie).
- One More Day (Instead of Spiderman's marriage, Peter wished away his friendship with Pinkie Pie).
- Axis (Pinkie became Pinkamena).

themaque
2015-03-15, 12:22 AM

Two words.

Squirrel Girl.

Pinkie Pie will be just fine in the marvel universe, but in no way would she stay there. To much DRAMA and she would miss her friends. She WOULD however find a way to stay penpals and come back a few times a year to throw parties for friends, that would be invaded by villains, and then...

I'm gonna stop now.

t209
2015-03-15, 01:23 PM
Two words.

Squirrel Girl.

Pinkie Pie will be just fine in the marvel universe, but in no way would she stay there. To much DRAMA and she would miss her friends. She WOULD however find a way to stay penpals and come back a few times a year to throw parties for friends, that would be invaded by villains, and then...

I'm gonna stop now.
Or she would become honorary member of Exile, aka X-Men sliders.
Speaking of Pinkie,
which pony would be more similar to Scarlet Witch (pre-Disassembled), Twilight Sparkle or Fluttershy? To be fair, I'm only familiar with the one from X-Men: Evolution, which I only recently discovered her as a member of the Avengers and very different from comic version along with her brother.
What about Mane Six ponies? Imagine people mistaking Rainbow Dash for Julie Powers.

GloatingSwine
2015-03-15, 02:00 PM
Or she would become honorary member of Exile, aka X-Men sliders.
Speaking of Pinkie,
which pony would be more similar to Scarlet Witch (pre-Disassembled), Twilight Sparkle or Fluttershy? To be fair, I'm only familiar with the one from X-Men: Evolution, which I only recently discovered her as a member of the Avengers and very different from comic version along with her brother.
What about Mane Six ponies? Imagine people mistaking Rainbow Dash for Julie Powers.

Well, the House of M version would be Discord....

Tengu_temp
2015-03-15, 04:06 PM

Kamala is the best thing that happened to Marvel in a long while. Believe it!

t209
2015-03-19, 10:35 AM
Kamala is the best thing that happened to Marvel in a long while. Believe it!
I don't know how to say about her. She's Plastic Man (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VmGXN92wBiY) from DC Nation shorts and the entire comic is more like cartoon rather than typical Marvel comics. To be fair, this comic was the first time I was exposed to Marvel universe (pretty much more meta reference than I expected).

Telonius
2015-03-19, 11:13 AM
Imagine PG version of Emperor Joker

http://img3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20121202035458/mlp/images/c/c2/Pinkie_Pie_looking_at_Discord_S2E02.png

themaque
2015-03-19, 01:57 PM
I don't know how to say about her. She's Plastic Man (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VmGXN92wBiY) from DC Nation shorts and the entire comic is more like cartoon rather than typical Marvel comics. To be fair, this comic was the first time I was exposed to Marvel universe (pretty much more meta reference than I expected).

Marvel's generally pretty good about having different comics have different tones. While you have a lot of jokes and Meta-humor in She-Hulk X-men stays immersed in melodrama.

They've maintained a good breadth of styles without sacrificing the overall substance. And this coming from the DC fanboy.

(maybe ex-fanboy but still)

t209
2015-03-23, 05:49 PM
Well, the House of M version would be Discord....
Maybe she could be Twilight Sparkle (Other than being magic user) or Fluttershy (She's definitely more outgoing)?