PDA

View Full Version : Carnivorous and Cannibalistic Omnicidal Maniacs

Masonicon
2015-03-05, 09:08 PM
Which characters/factions/species that fits being Carnivorous and Cannibalistic Omnicidal Maniacs (http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/OmnicidalManiac)(rules: no real life examples are allowed please where for the sake of peace, Religious figures(unless from purely fictional religions) and Mythological Characters(particularly from their original mythologies) are all counts as real life examples)?

I start with Imhotep from the Mummy Trilogy(though his "Carnivorous and Cannibalistic" part are negated once he's fully regenerated, and he nearly destroys world twice: first with 10 plague of Egypt, then he attempts to uses Army of Anubis)

Brewdude
2015-03-06, 12:33 AM
I think I've developed some immunity to tvtropes: I only lost 2 hours after clicking that link.

Feytalist
2015-03-06, 04:17 AM
I find it deeply ironic that Imhotep was both a real life, religious and mythological character.

Aotrs Commander
2015-03-06, 06:15 AM
I meet all but the second criterion personally, and only not the second because of lack of opportunity...

Masonicon
2015-03-06, 09:12 PM
I find it deeply ironic that Imhotep was both a real life, religious and mythological character.
only (purely) fictional incarnation of one

Rater202
2015-03-06, 10:06 PM
I meet all but the second criterion personally, and only not the second because of lack of opportunity...
This disturbs me.

I have previously expressed interest in traveling to alternate realities and devouring the blood and souls of certain inhabitants with intent of becoming so close to omnipotent that I could effortlessly conquer all of Earth. But, I wouldn't call myself omnicidal.