PDA

View Full Version : Fuum's Fantastic Funeral

Fuum Bango
2007-04-09, 10:37 AM
Just outside of town, on a simple hill, a group of dwarves have been digging. They are not singing their usual mining tunes because today is a different dig. Today they put Fuum to rest. He was shot in the head, murderer still unknown.

A dwarven priest throws a gem on the coffin as it's lowered into the grave, "Fuum was a good dwarf. I mean man, no demon. Fuum was a kind demon, and we believe he will enter the Halls of the Gods even though he has the Sub-type (Evil) and is a Outsider and there he will live in the peace he should of had in life, drinking rum upon rum. And perhaps more rum." the dwarf prays in his native tounge and then turns to the small group around the grave, "Does anyone have anything to say?"

Castaras
2007-04-09, 11:04 AM
A young dwarf family walks over, weeping. They lay some flowers on the grave, then turn and walk away, sobbing.

Xaspian
2007-04-09, 11:07 AM
The Pigeon flaps past, accidentally relieving himself on the priest.

Zephra
2007-04-09, 12:36 PM
Zephra lays the portrait of him at his grave along with flowers.

http://i106.photobucket.com/albums/m264/anna_pictures/FuumBango.jpg

NecroPaladin
2007-04-09, 06:41 PM
State stands over the grave.

"Thank you for dying conveniently so that the value of my painting skyrocketed."

"STATE! YOU GOD DAMN MONSTER!"

"Fine. He was a good man, blah blah blah. Let's get back to headquarters before Continuity hits me again."

Nevrmore
2007-04-09, 06:44 PM
The Physical Manifestation of Plot walks over to the grave.

"You know, I hate to ruin the drama, but as Plot I am inclined to say that he can quite easily be revived."