PDA

View Full Version : Pathfinder (Pathfinder) Is there anywhere to post stories?

Longneil
2015-03-09, 04:34 PM
Hey newbie question I know, but I have many stories I'd like to share about events and just crazy moments I've had while playing. Is there a special area just for posting stories?

Kol Korran
2015-03-10, 05:19 AM
You can just post in the forum. Either seperate threads for different stories, or one thread for them all. The main thing is that the thread should have a main issue to deal with (Which can be "my stories" or such) Some forumists write Campaign logs, abotu their group adventures (There is a link to an archive in my signature). Others just write about smaller incidents.

If the stories rely mostly on the pathfinder system, (Rules stuff and such), better post it on this forum. If it is more general, maybe on the Roleplaying Forum (One forum up)

Psyren
2015-03-10, 10:10 AM
Not a mod, but I've seen most campaign journals and other such things in Roleplaying General. As Kol mentioned though, if your stories heavily rely on PF or 3.5 specific quirks, they'd probably go here (especially if you also have questions on how something is supposed to work mechanically.)