PDA

View Full Version : the spell list for my 4th level archivist

dehro
2015-03-09, 06:21 PM
I'm about to play a gnome archivist.. I start at 4th level with the following spells written in the spellbook:
the starter kit of all the 0 level tricks, and 3 1st level cleric spells of choice... +2 due to Int bonus.
to these I add the 2 1th level spells of level 2, the 4 2nd level spells of levels 3 and 4
my DM has also allowed me to add 2 cleric spells, 2 druid spells and a paladin spell of the 1st level
and 1 druid spell, 1 cleric spell and one paladin spell of the 2nd level.

I'm looking for suggestions on what spells to pick.
consider that my archivist is going primarily for the knowledge skills (chosen feats are trivial knowledge and collector of stories, plus the bonus scribe scroll feat).

The primary healer is a cleric of kelemvor, the rest of the party includes a scout/rogue gnome, a barbarian/fighter dwarf, a beguiler elf, a ranger human... the cleric is the party leader and also the only one legally inclined.
to recap, I can write the following in my spellbook
1st level: 9 cleric spells (any domain included), 2 druid spells, 1 paladin spell
2nd level: 5 cleric spells (any domain included), 1 druid spell, 1 paladin spell.
Stats are: STR 11, DEX 13, CON 15, INT 16, WIS 15, CHA 11

feel free to suggest spells (I won't be going anywhere near melee if I can avoid it).