PDA

View Full Version : Player Help Cleric/Lord of the damned. Undead optimization.

Azrael9986
2015-03-10, 01:06 AM
I am currently Cleric 6lv and Lord of the damned 10th LV. Human(child small size)

Feat I currently have.
http://www.dandwiki.com/wiki/Tome_of_Necromancy_%283.5e_Sourcebook%29 (<---ToN)
Child necromancer(ToN)
Corpse crafter (LM)
body assemblege (ToN)
Wrappings of the ages (ToN)
Nible bones (LM)
Hardened flesh (LM)
whispers of the otherworld (ToN)
Feed the dark gods (ToN)
The path of blood (ToN)
Empower turning (LM)
Destruction Retribution (LM)
Heighten Turning (LM)
Quicken Turning (LM)

Also only aloud up to two critters in play at once. I can have backups back at our base but not a horde following us. so empowering them is more important to me. getting more isn't a issue in the slightest. It would be cool to get lists of items, undead, monsters, feats, and classes that empower undead. I can change a few feats around if need be besides the ToN ones. as they are class features. I guess it would also be worth noting I am a Lich and am considered a necromantic intelligence. I honestly couldn't find all that good necro feats to go with so I snagged all the turning feats to make my checks empowered stupid high.

But ya I need feats honestly because I already took all the good ones for undead construction from ToN and LM.

Grek
2015-03-10, 04:41 AM
What are your current two undead minions? Also, your domains. But, basically, I think what you really really want is to get a bunch of souls together into a pile and summon yourself up a pair of Nightwings.

OldTrees1
2015-03-10, 12:32 PM
At some point (16th level sounds high enough) you will want to switch to Animate Dread Warrior[Unapproachable East] spell to get undead with class levels rather than just HD (although ToN does a good job of adding better classless undead via the feats you have taken).

Azrael9986
2015-03-10, 09:05 PM
I think I have that written down somewhere. The nightwings are on my radar. I just haven't figured if I want one as a cohort or two as captured minions. As for the spell I have been looking into a few I will have to check that one out. I keep forgetting about that book XD don't know why though. I would really like some suggestions about feats though.