PDA

View Full Version : Ready Aim Fire XXXV - THE LAST X-MEN

Cyber Punk
2015-03-10, 11:34 PM
READY AIM FIRE XXXV - THE LAST X-MEN

First of all, I'll say a big thank you to Silkenfist. If not for Silkenfist, the world may have never known the fun game that is RAF!

That being said, this is RAF Classic (not team-based), the original free-for-all game. The main rules are below:

The game is played in rounds. Each round lasts for 48 hours.

You have about 48 hours per round to PM your action to the narrator (in this case, me)!

During a round, each player sends a PM to the host/narrator of each game stating which action they want to take for that round. You have three actions to choose from:

Shoot the air -> Nothing happens (usually)*. If you get shot, it's curtains for you (i.e. you die).
Shoot <player> -> <player> dies if he didn't shoot himself.
Shoot self -> If no one tries to kill you, you die. If someone shoots you, however, that person would get killed instead of you and you live!

* = Or you shoot at whatever and miss (i.e. shoot the air) :P

At the end of each round, the host will announce what actions were taken by each player and narrate the results (by then, no PMs will be accepted for that round). Dead players will be removed from the game at that point, although they may still provide a bit of commentary.

The game ends when there is no more than one surviving player. The survivor, if any, wins.

Submission dates would be announced in the Narrator Posts.

If you miss a date, you automatically shoot the air. If you miss a date thrice in a row then it's assumed that you're no longer taking part.

Subsequent hosts may modify these rules as long as any changes are clearly stated at the start of the game. It's fine if you want rounds to last 72 hours instead of 48, for instance. Just let the players know beforehand.

Games so far:

Game number
Game title
Winner
number of contestants
Narrator

RAF I
The First
DarkLightDragon
14 contestants
Silkenfist

RAF II
The godfather legacy
B-Man
8 patrons
Silkenfist

RAF III
Pirates
Bookman
12 Pirates
Silkenfist

RAF IV
Ghost Town
Alarra
16 cowboys
Silkenfist

RAF V
Thawing Glaciers
Bookman
17 caveman
Silkenfist

RAF VI
The last flight of the Hermes
Deckmaster
20 Hackers
Silkenfist

RAV VII
Hideyoshis Messanger
DarkLightDragon
27 shinobi
Silkenfist

RAF VIII
Boonta Eve Memorial
DarkLightDragon
28 Rebels
Silkenfist

RAF IX
Tainted Gold
Krursk
32 treasure hunters
Silkenfist

RAF X
Year of forty emperors
Krursk
39 senators
Silkenfist

RAF XI
Banquet Arcana
Shadow
43 wizards
Silkenfist

RAF XII
Worms
Inky13112
37 worms
evnafets

RAF XIII
Zombie Attack
Destro_Yersul
39 Zombies
evnafets

RAF XIV
The Giant Playground
Almighty Salmon
37 kids
Zar Peter

RAF XV
Doctor, we have an emergancy
Shishnarfne
36 doctors
Mordokai

RAF XVI
The Great American Cross Country Road Race
Fleeing Coward
30 drivers
Zar Peter

RAF XVII
Playground Idol
Phase
26 singers
Zar Peter

RAF XVIII
Playground Festival
Fleeing Coward
18 celebrators
Zombie Pixe / Dallas Dakota

RAF XIX
On the turtles back
Freshmeat
32 Ankh-Morporkians
Uncle Festy

RAF XX
Firefly
undisclosed
40 Flies
Thanatos

RAF XXI
The War of the Roses
Wolfbane
25 heirs of the Throne
Zar Peter

RAF XXII
RAF and the holy Grail
Crimmy
24 knights of the Round Table
Zar Peter

RAF XXIII
Götterdämmerung
Ink
23 Gods
Zar Peter

RAF XXIV
Survival of the Fittest
Inigo Montoya
30 animals
Zar Peter

RAF XXV
Primary Colours
Uncle Festy
31 politicians
Zar Peter

RAF XXVI
Rome: Civil War
Uncle Festy
22 senators
Castaras

RAF XXVII
The Shopping Mall
lostlittlebear
17 shoppers
Castaras

RAF XXVIII
The MASH
Atreyu the Masked Llama
18 Things
Castaras

RAF XXIX
Dungeon Crawlin' Fools
Shadow
26 Fools
Castaras

RAF XXX
The Game
Reinholdt
16 Games
Castaras/Zar Peter

RAF XXXI
Yukon Ho!
Oddity
27 Prospectors
Zar Peter

RAF XXXII
Dwarf Fortress
Gnomish Wanderer
25 Dwarves
Zar Peter

RAF XXXIII
Broforce
Dallas-Dakota
15 Bros
Zar Peter

RAF XXXIV
Raiders Of A Dead World
goto124
15 Raiders
Flaming Eagle

THEME: X-Men! Why are the X-Men attacking each other? There's a gas that causes paranoia that has been pumped into the base. The paranoia can end up causing one to attack their teammates. In the end, only one will be left standing!

Feel free to pick an existing X-Men character, make your own up or play as a non-mutant. And most importantly, have fun!

Signups start now and ends on 16th of March, 2015.

PS:
-Feel free to comment on the game or roleplay a bit, as long as you don't derail the thread. In my opinion, it makes the game a bit more fun when people don't just PM their actions, but also what could happen to their victims.
-Also, I'll use [a version of] your handle as your player name, to make it clearer to everyone who is who during the narration.

Auto-Notify List: (Quite old, but these people will be PM'd once a new thread/game is up).

Castaras
Dallas-Dakota
Diva De
Lord Fullbladder, Master of Goblins
Flaming Eagle
billtodamax

PLAYERS SO FAR:

No.
Player
Mutant/Human
Power/Equipment
Special Notes

Haruki-Kun
Mutant
Archangel
Flight

goto124
Human
Guns
Hates Mutants

LF,MOG
Green man
Shapeshifting?
Mistaken for Mutant

Eloel
Drunk human
guns
Prone to shoot wildly

Duck999
Mutant
Rogue
Rogue is Male

Zar Peter
Human Surveyor
Laser Theodolite

Peebles
Human
Weird ears
Thinks she's a mutant

calebrus
Mutant
Soft-boil eggs in hand

Tanar Aerdoth
Mutant
Super agility + INT
Cat

Cuthalion
Human

Three Raisins

Mordokai
Flumph

Can be landed on

sphazre
Cihuahua
6-legged
Somewhat dim

Dallas-Dakota
Human
Thrown Rocks (Super)
Hates everyone (except cat)

Askthepizzaguy
Mutant
Can digest self only once
Autolysis Man

Haruki-kun
2015-03-10, 11:36 PM
I'm in as Archangel, obviously. :smalltongue:

goto124
2015-03-10, 11:41 PM
I'm a human non-mutant called Sally. I have a lot of guns. And I hate mutants.

2015-03-11, 12:10 AM
Well, this is the Marvel Universe, so I'll be a non-Mutant who has been mistaken for a Mutant. I'm sure that's common enough.

A pointy-eared green man individual (as per the avatar to the left, y'know?) with uncontrolled shapeshifting abilities. So probably also mistaken for a Skrull.

BUT in fact an industrial accident resulted in his morphic field becoming slightly unstable, ie uncontrolled shapeshifting, as the universe indecisively tries to find his proper shape. And he doesn't have the connections to go to anyone else for help. It's the X-Men or, I dunno, AIM or something. I'd go for the X-Men too.

Eloel
2015-03-11, 12:23 AM
OOOOH OH RAF! Pick me! Pick me!

Yes, that does mean I'm playing as the overly eager non-mutant Greg. He's drunk, so he might shoot a bit randomly, excuse him.

Duck999
2015-03-11, 05:17 AM
In as genderswapped Rogue!

Zar Peter
2015-03-11, 05:34 AM
In as surveyor who happend to be on the station because of a construction site. Can shoot deadly laser beams with his theodolite (Sometimes I wish it really could do that).

Peebles
2015-03-11, 08:45 AM
In as a human who think she's a mutant, because someone once told her she had weird ears.

Cyber Punk
2015-03-11, 01:59 PM
Let me just say that I really, really like where this is going!

:biggrin:

calebrus
2015-03-11, 02:48 PM
In as a mutant whose mutant power is the ability to soft boil eggs in my hand.

Tris
2015-03-11, 02:56 PM
Cat* is a mutant cat who has enhanced intelligence and agility.

Cyber Punk
2015-03-11, 04:08 PM
@Tanar Humanoid cat or cat cat?

Tris
2015-03-12, 12:45 AM
*Cat is an actual cat.

Eloel
2015-03-12, 12:51 AM
*Cat is an actual cat.

Felis Catus or maybe Panthera Tigris?

Tris
2015-03-12, 01:33 AM
Felis Catus or maybe Panthera Tigris?

You know, I was going to have him be Felis Catus, but know I've decided he's Felis Silvestris (Wildcat).

Cuthalion
2015-03-12, 08:56 AM
I'm a human with three raisins.

Mordokai
2015-03-12, 02:38 PM
In as flumph.

Cyber Punk
2015-03-12, 08:42 PM
What exactly is a flumph? I don't play DnD much.

Eloel
2015-03-12, 09:17 PM
What exactly is a flumph? I don't play DnD much.

Last panel (http://www.giantitp.com/comics/oots0805.html)

Was the only panel I knew of without them getting squashed.

Cyber Punk
2015-03-12, 09:35 PM
Ah, the tentacled cushions.

-The OOTS falls down a pit of some sort-

"I get the feeling we are supposed to be somewhere."

"Shush, you."

:smalltongue:

Maybe there'll be a death by being landed on.

sphazre
2015-03-13, 11:00 AM
In as a somewhat dim Chihuahua?

Dallas-Dakota
2015-03-14, 06:24 AM
In....as a Hobbit. As all hobbits are: Ridicilous skill with throwing rocks.
Special note: Hates everybody. Except the cat.

Cyber Punk
2015-03-14, 08:10 AM
Uhmm... Taking the third option, I see...?

:smallconfused:

I expected the choices to be either human[oid] or mutant. Not animals?

Dallas-Dakota
2015-03-14, 10:50 AM
The Hobbit is a mutant. The small animals however, I can not explain.

Tris
2015-03-14, 01:41 PM
Well, *Cat is a mutant cat so he fits that second category.

Duck999
2015-03-14, 01:55 PM
So now we know Dallas won't shoot Tanar, because Tanar is a cat and Dallas only likes cat. However, we know he won't shoot Tanar, so Tanar won't shoot himself. However, we know that, so Dallas will shoot Tanar. But since Tanar knows that, he will shoot himself. But he knows that he knows that...

sphazre
2015-03-15, 03:00 AM
Uhmm... Taking the third option, I see...?

:smallconfused:

I expected the choices to be either human[oid] or mutant. Not animals?

How 'bout a somewhat dim six-legged Chihuahua?

Cyber Punk
2015-03-15, 10:10 AM
Eh, chihuahua's in!

Duck999's back to blow our heads up! RUN! :smalltongue:

Duck999
2015-03-15, 10:11 AM
Eh, chihuahua's in!

*Bows*
You can never have too many explosions.

Tris
2015-03-15, 03:08 PM
Eh, chihuahua's in!

If he's going to blow my brains up doesn't that mean I should shoot myself which means...

Duck999
2015-03-15, 05:26 PM
If he's going to blow my brains up doesn't that mean I should shoot myself which means...

What I do is catchy, isn't it?
However, I can only blow one persons brain up per round, so I won't necessarily shoot you. But no one knows whose head I will blow up, so everyone will shoot themselves while I shoot the air and win.
Or will I shoot the air?
Dun dun duuuun!:elan:

Cyber Punk
2015-03-16, 05:06 AM
We'll find out in a few days. And maybe in a few hours, since I'll hold off for a few hours.

Ah, I never said the time! 6PM today (GMT+1)

There.

@Duck999 The suspense... it kills me!

Askthepizzaguy
2015-03-17, 03:23 AM
In to be successfully killed by Lord Fullbladder a third time in as many moves.

I'm telegraphing that I'm not going to be shooting myself round one, so I'm easy goblin prey.

Whether I shoot Fullbladder or the air, that I have yet to decide.

Also, I am a mutant, named Autolysis Man!

My mutant superpower is the ability to digest myself. I can only use it once.

Duck999
2015-03-17, 07:45 AM
I'm telegraphing that I'm not going to be shooting myself round one, so I'm easy goblin prey.

You know what they say...

Never mind.
I'll spare your minds just this once.

2015-03-17, 09:18 PM
No hard feelings I hope, PG.

If it helps here's a at least one other person I have focused on in multiple games here. Who knows who will be mauled? Not even I do.

Askthepizzaguy
2015-03-18, 01:46 AM
No hard feelings I hope, PG.

I was going to shoot in the air as a demonstration of my lack of hard feelings about it. I kinda just wanted to spook you into shooting yourself, which I would have found hilarious. :smalltongue: But that's obviously not happening now.

It's not in my nature to hold such a grudge. Feel free to shoot me if it even crosses your mind that it should be the thing you want to do, feel free to squee when it succeeds without thinking it hurt my feelings, and know that my reaction will be amused that you managed to succeed thrice in a row. This is how I view this game.

You should have seen the awesome murder I wrote for my kill target last game, I didn't know the narrator liked to do all the narrations.

I'm in it for the interesting deaths. Whose, doesn't matter.

PS if anyone wants to see it I'll post it.

Zar Peter
2015-03-18, 08:59 AM
We'll find out in a few days. And maybe in a few hours, since I'll hold off for a few hours.

Ah, I never said the time! 6PM today (GMT+1)

There.

@Duck999 The suspense... it kills me!

Hmmm... did the game start already? If yes, I shoot Pizzaguy. Because I haven't done so yet.

Cyber Punk
2015-03-18, 02:02 PM
Sorry for the wait, guys. I've been busy with school work. So, let's get this going!

In the specific universe in which the X-Men exist, mutants and humans alike roam the earth. The latter mostly doesn't know of the former's existence, and those that do mostly fear or hate mutants. This is a story that deals with a group of people, mutants and humans alike, who have arrived at an old base of the X-Men. They find it abandoned and set about to discover what happened, each person having a reason for doing so.

Unfortunately for them, they do not realize that they're breathing in a gas that causes paranoia, which can get one to act violently in what they think is 'self-defense'. Why, in this very base, Wolverine cut down Kitty Pryde... but that's a story for another day.

Point is, 14 beings entered the old base. Not many of them are likely to return. It's entirely possible that no one will return alive; they wouldn't be the first group to die in the base.

Sign-ups closed! Round one starts now, PM me your RAF actions before 20th March (Friday), 6PM (GMT+1 Time)

@Askthepizzaguy Sorry, man. I wasn't online at the time I was writing the narration, so I couldn't refer to your narration. I intended to implement yours.

Askthepizzaguy
2015-03-18, 02:20 PM
falsetto:
"Show us your narration, Pizzaguy"

Why, certainly, of course I will, thanks so much for asking, everyone! Here it is.

"So. Mordokai. We meet again, for the first time, for the last time. And I see your cutlass is as big as mine! Let's see how well you... handle it."

The Captain lunged forward, his blade meeting Mordokai's blade, as lightning crackled across the stormy skies.

The sound of sabres clashing echoed throughout the ship. Mordokai wasted no time, and lunged for the kill.

"Yo ho ho! Ha ha! Guard!" roared the Captain, meeting the blade with his own, and then turning completely around and swiping at Mordokai's waist, cleaving the pistol holster clean off of the belt, partly disarming Mordokai, who slashed at the Captain once more.

"Parry!" shouted the Captain gleefully, masterfully turning aside the attack. Thinking quickly, Mordokai cut one of the braces, causing the yard-arm to swing toward the Captain.

"Yar har harr! Dodge!" the Captain ducked the yard-arm, which knocked Mordokai to the deck instead. Undaunted, Mordokai spotted the pistol on the deck, and grabbed it, and aimed directly at the Captain, who spun around just in time to see Mordokai pull the trigger.

Nothing happened.

"Ha!" laughed the Captain victoriously, thrusting his sabre at Mordokai, cleaving the pirate's arm in twain. Mordokai screamed in pain and in disbelief.

"How could this have happened?!" lamented Mordokai.

"Yar, well it's very simple really. Allow me to run through it one more time:

Yo ho ho, ha ha, guard, turn, parry, dodge, spin, ha..."

The Captain plunged his sabre into Mordokai's chest, delivering the killing blow.

"THRUST!"

Mordokai stumbled backward and fell overboard, disappearing into the stormy sea.

"To the briny deep with ye." declared the Captain, who casually took another bite of the slice of pizza he had been carrying the whole time.

Cyber Punk
2015-03-19, 03:36 AM
-cheers for Askthepizzaguy- :smallbiggrin:

goto124
2015-03-21, 08:55 AM
A completely black figure prowls in, clinging to the ceiling.

If anyone has the vision for it, they'll realize it's actually a ninja, wrapped in black cloth from head to toe. The only part of her that can be seen, is a small part of her face around her eyes. Both her skin and eyes are a dark, nearly black brown color.

It should be impossible to tell from looking, but this ninja is a lady called Goto. She wears a belt full of tools, also all black and hard to tell apart from the rest of her body.

She finds a nice high spot and squats, hopefully nicely hidden from anyone else in the vicinity. As Goto draws and sets up a sniper rifle, she looks for a mutant that sought refuge in the old base. There will be no more mutants.

Askthepizzaguy
2015-03-21, 10:11 AM
Not if anything to say about it, I have!

Cyber Punk
2015-03-21, 02:30 PM
I forgot to PM a few people, so I extended the time to today. I'll post the narration next.

This is just a heads-up.

Tris
2015-03-21, 02:33 PM
I just sent you my action right before you posted. :smallbiggrin:

Cyber Punk
2015-03-21, 04:45 PM
Round 1 is over! Resulting narration below:

Humans and mutant alike enter this abandoned X-Base, filled with paranoia-causing gas.

Duck999, a male Rogue who's absorbed mind powers, spots PizzaGuy in the distance. He attempts to get close enough to his target and focuses, attempting to blow his head up. He gets disappointed when it fails, wondering what went wrong. Deciding to get a closer look, he advances on his target when he realizes he was targeting a mannequin. Duck999 sighs sadly. He repeatedly told himself he wasn't paranoid, but now he's forced to admit that the gas is having a *slight* effect on him.

Speaking of PizzaGuy, as he walks around the base, ooh-ing and aah-ing at the wonderful base he spent his life dreaming about, he becomes struck with paranoia. It's suddenly very apparent to him that the base is empty, and the few people he saw touring the base didn't look very friendly. In a fit of paranoia, he accidentally activates his power and starts to digest himself. "NO!" He yells, but it's too late, once it's started, there's no stopping. He starts to yell in agony, his bloodcurdling screams ring out as he berates his stupid power. "This power... sucks!" Those are his last coherent words, as he completely dissolves into a puddle of goo shortly after.

Cuthalion, a human with three raisins. He wandered into the base on a lark. The paranoia gas starts having its effect on him, especially when he hears the horrible screams coming from around the corner. He runs to help, when he spots a horrible sight: a human's dissolving himself. There's nothing he can do, as soon there's a puddle of goo on the floor. In a fit of panic, he pulls out a long knife and decides to slit his wrists.

"Grrr... woof!"

Cuthalion turns around to see a 6-legged cihuahua trotting towards him. It becomes obvious that it's after the raisins. The cihuahua jumps up and latches onto his arm. Cuthalion screams in panic and finds himself stabbing the cihuahua repeatedly until it's dead. After the deed is done, he starts sobbing. "I'm sorry..." He checks the collar of the cihuahua. "...sphazre." He drops a raisin near the dead cihuahua's corpse.

A redhead human who's packing a lot of heat looks into her sniper rifle, observing Mr. Fullgob. He looks weird and green. Her eyes narrow. Sally124 came mutant hunting, and she's usually very thorough. "No mutant leaves here alive." She mutters to herself. It's become like a personal mantra for her. Mutants came and took her parents from her, and she'd made sure to hunt down every last one of the offending mutants; only now that hatred has extended to all mutantkind. Sally124 focuses on her scope once more. No time to be heading down the memory lane, got to focus.

Mr Fullgob starts... what's the word... glitching. He gasps "Oh no, please no!" as his shapeshifting abilities start acting up. The paranoia he seems to be feeling doesn't help matters.

"Gotcha." Sally124 says, a menacing smile on her lips. She lines up her sights and suddenly sees stars. Before she knows it, she's on the floor, her head is bleeding and there's a rock with a bit of brain at her feet. Where'd the rock come from?

While Sally124 was lining up her sights, she gets spotted by a hogoblin named Dak-D. Dak-D is a mean ol' son-of-a-gun who hates everyone. Why? Dak-D don't need a reason, anyone that isn't her is fair game. The paranoia is only serving to fuel the hate.

Dak-D spots the redhead sniper and tosses a rock at her head with stunning accuracy. She throws, she hits! When the redhead falls off her perch, Dak-D laughs maniacally and walks away, searching for the cat she saw earlier. The cat's the only good thing around here as far as Dak-D is concerned.

Back to Sally124. The redhead can't think clearly. Her vision is blurring, but she can still make out the green man who's in front of her now. What luck! She decides she can take him and rushes to grapple him. That turns out to be a bad idea, and the last mistake she makes. Ever.

Mr. Fullgob is scared, especially from being grabbed so suddenly. It appears as if his assailant is attempting to grand suplex him. Struck by fear, he automatically reacts and impales his attacker with a lot of poisonous spikes. Obviously, she doesn't survive that.

"Kitty!" Dak-D picks up the wild cat, who starts to claw madly at her. The wild cat misses completely and ends up clawing the air. "Let me go, shortie!" The intelligent wildcat thinks. Dak-D doesn't seem intent on doing so anytime soon. Unfortunately, Dak-D finds she has to let go, as she gets filled with so many bullets she can't help but die. Tanar the wildcat manages to dodge all the wildly-fired bullets, fired by Greg Eloel who's both drunk and paranoid. Not a good combination. Dak-D never saw Greg Eloel, before or after he started shooting.

Calebrus, the man who can soft-boil eggs in his hand looks at Haruki the Archangel jealously. <He's always hogging all the attention! So what if he's superstrong and can fly? So what if all I can do is soft-boil eggs?> He thinks with anger. He pulls out an egg from his backpack and soft-boils it in his hand. "Choke on this, Archangel!" He mutters as he throws the soft-boiled egg at Haruki. It 's super-effective, as the hot egg enters Haruki's mouth just as he's yawning and lodges itself in his throat. Haruki eventually chokes to death, but fires his bazooka into the air as he thrashes about. The missile blows up harmlessly in the air.

Calebrus jumps up in happiness. "I did it! I killed the darned Archangel! Finally! Who says my power is useless?"

Mordokai the flumph is scared. The paranoia gas has saturated him, to the point he gets so scared that someone's going to land on him and kill him at any moment. Wanting to avoid that, he throws himself into the nearest incinerator and accepts death.

Zar Peter the human surveyor's scared out of his mind. He just came to do a job, and now he's trapped in a building with mutants and redheads packing guns. As if that wasn't bad enough, there was also a cat. A CAT! "AAH!" Zar Peter screams as the wild cat comes into view. Panicked, he attempts to shoot at it with his laser theodolite... and fails, as he uses it from the wrong end. He only succeeds in getting rid of his facial expression, along with most of his head.

Peebles, the girl with weird ears witnesses this and falls to her knees. All she wanted was to join up, as she was a mutant. At least, she thinks she's a mutant. Humans don't have weird ears. Peebles looks up and finds she can see through the big bloody hole in the head of Zar Peter. She pulls out a gun and solemnly shoots at the air.

ROUND 1
Duck999 - Shoot Air
Askthepizzaguy - Shoot Self
sphazre - Shoot Cuthalion to get raisins
Cuthalion - Shoot self
LF,MOG - Shoot Self (shapeshifting)
goto124 - Shoot Lord Fullbladder
Dallas-Dakota - Shoot goto124
Eloel - Shoot Dallas-Dakota
Tanar - Shoot Air (Claw at the air)
Haruki-kun - Shoot air
calebrus - Shoot Haruki-kun (throw soft-boiled egg)
Zar Peter - Shoot Self
Mordokai - Shoot self
Peebles - None (Auto-shoot air)

Round 2 Begins! Please PM me your actions before next Monday, 6PM (GMT+1 Time)!

Players Remaining:

No.
Player
Mutant/Human
Power/Equipment
Special Notes

Calebrus
Mutant
Soft-boils eggs in hand

LF,MOG
Green man
Shapeshifting?
Mistaken for Mutant

Eloel
Drunk human
guns
Prone to shoot wildly

Duck999
Mutant
Rogue
Rogue is Male

Peebles
Human
Weird ears
Thinks she's a mutant

Tanar Aerdoth
Mutant
Super agility + INT
Cat

Cuthalion
Human

Three Raisins

Eloel
2015-03-21, 04:56 PM
Greg tries to get rid of the effects of the gas, yet he's not particularly effective at it. He looks around seeing all the dead people, as the gas begins to intensify.

Tris
2015-03-21, 05:10 PM
The name's *Cat by the way.

I'll be shooting myself this round.

calebrus
2015-03-21, 06:57 PM
Did you make a mistake with the actions, or with the narration/resolution?
If I shot Haruki, and Haruki shot the air, and no one shot me, then why did I die instead of Haruki?

Haruki-kun
2015-03-21, 07:08 PM
Did you make a mistake with the actions, or with the narration/resolution?
If I shot Haruki, and Haruki shot the air, and no one shot me, then why did I die instead of Haruki?

Yeah, I think there was a mistake. I shot the air.

Askthepizzaguy
2015-03-22, 02:20 AM
I also do not understand- if Duck shot me, and I shot myself, what is the dealio. It also says I'm still alive?

Eloel
2015-03-22, 02:28 AM
I also do not understand- if Duck shot me, and I shot myself, what is the dealio. It also says I'm still alive?

Duck's action says shoot air?

Askthepizzaguy
2015-03-22, 02:30 AM
It also says he was trying to shoot me.

So, two three problems with that:

A) Was Duck shooting me, or the air? If the former, he's dead. If the latter, I'm dead.

B) We're both still alive, and I shot myself.

C) for bonus points, it also says I shot air, and that's not the case.

Duck999
2015-03-22, 08:25 AM
My action was to blow you up and miss. Since I said to miss, my action was shoot the air.

The narration says you eat yourself, so it seems like the results were typed up wrong.

Cyber Punk
2015-03-22, 10:50 AM
Ah, wrong narration. Sorry.

I'll edit the narration post, but I'll put the changes here. So, here goes:
CHANGES:

Autolysis man dead, as ATPG shot self
Calebrus throws soft-boiled egg at Haruki-kun just as he's yawning. Hot soft-boiled egg gets lodged in Haruki Archangel's throat. Chokes to death. Fires bazooka as he's thrashing about. Missile blows up harmlessly in the air.

REMAINING PLAYERS:
Calebrus
Lord Fullbladder
Eloel
Duck999
Peebles (in danger of forfeiting)
Cuthalion
Tanar Aerdoth

There! Fixed! :smallbiggrin:

Askthepizzaguy
2015-03-22, 01:08 PM
My action was to blow you up and miss. Since I said to miss, my action was shoot the air.

The narration says you eat yourself, so it seems like the results were typed up wrong.

No, it's no mistake.

For I am Autolysis Man, defender of th....... *gurgle*

Cyber Punk
2015-03-27, 08:12 PM
Oh crap! Sorry guys. I didn't forget, I just lost track of the time, since people didn't send their stuff yet...

Deadline time has been moved to Sunday night (8PM), GMT +1 Time.

The following haven't sent in their actions: Lord Fullbladder, Calebrus and Peebles. If Peebles misses this time then she forfeits.

Cyber Punk
2015-03-29, 04:24 PM
ROUND 2 HAS ENDED! Resulting Narration below:

Tanar *Cat spots Cuthalion carrying two raisins. "I must have those delicious raisins to myself!" Thinks the *Cat as he runs to Cuthalion with the intent to claw him to pieces. Cuthalion spots the *Cat a bit too late and runs away screaming as he is clawed to pieces.

GregOL the drunk gunman tries in vain to get rid of the effects of the gas on him. Looking around, he sees all the dead bodies. The sight of the dead bodies do little to help his paranoia.

What certainly doesn't help his state of mind is being bumped into by the bloody Cuthalion. In response, GregOL fires wildly, a few bullets hitting Cuthalion on his knees, abdomen and right shoulder. Cuthalion screams as he drops the raisins. *Cat, having gotten what he wanted, runs after the raisins and starts eating them.

GregOL becomes scared. This isn't the first time he's killed, but the gas is doing a number of him, filling his head with what-ifs. He grabs his head and runs away, panting audibly all the while.

Cuthalion tries to drag himself away from the *Cat. So far, he's making very slow progress. He's come to terms with the fact that he's dying, but decides he'll take someone else's life as his last act. Just then, Calebrus walks nearby. He appears to be pacing.

Calebrus is besieged by paranoia. He's killed Archangel. The others will be coming for him. He decides killing himself is better than facing them, and picks up the dead Sally124's sidearm. He examines it before turning the safety off. He's decided: he'll put a bullet in his mouth.

A gunshot from Cuthalion startles him so much he drops the gun he's holding, which misfires and pierces Cuthalion's brain, finishing him for good.

Mr. Fullgob is still covered in spikes, but they're slowly retracting... at least until GregOL decides not to look where he's going and bumps into him hard. Fearing being grappled again, Fullgob instinctively brings out the spikes once more, killing the drunk gunman. He's too scared to notice that GregOL's blood seems to be bleeding alcohol.

Duck999 gets so paranoid he comes to the conclusion that the best way to escape is to kill himself in a creative manner. He walks up to a mirror and focuses hard until BOOM!

The remains of his head are splattered all over the mirror.

((As Peebles is forfeiting automatically, her head blows up. The end.))

Tanar - Claw Cuthalion to pieces for the raisins.
Cuthalion - Shoot Calebrus
Eloel - Shoot cuthalion
Calebrus - Shoot self
LF,MOG - Shoot Eloel
Duck999 - Shoot self
Peebles - Forfeiting (Blows up)

Round 3 Begins! Please PM me your actions before Tuesday, 9PM (GMT+1 Time)!

Players Remaining:

No.
Player
Mutant/Human
Power/Equipment
Special Notes

Calebrus
Mutant
Soft-boils eggs in hand

LF,MOG
Green man
Shapeshifting?
Mistaken for Mutant

Tanar Aerdoth
Mutant
Super agility + INT
Cat

Tris
2015-03-29, 04:31 PM
Cuthalion died three ways. :smallbiggrin:

Eloel
2015-03-29, 05:21 PM
Cuthalion died three ways. :smallbiggrin:

We definitely made sure he died. :smallbiggrin:

2015-03-30, 09:34 PM
This is not the way RAF is supposed to work for me, man. Even just surviving to the second round is... unnatural. I knew shooting myself was wrong.

Someone better shoot me this round, guys. It's too weird. I'll never win the Lead Cup this way.

Cyber Punk
2015-03-31, 03:29 PM
OMG, guess what?

Yeah that's right: ROUND 3 HAS ENDED! Resulting Narration below:

*Cat eats one of the raisins, enjoying it thoroughly. The time spent eating the raisin gives the paranoia-inducing gas time to work. Instead of eating the second raisin, *Cat decides to find a corner. After finding one, he starts to guard the remaining raisin. "None shall steal this raisin from me. NONE!"

Mr. Fullgob, is now both very paranoid and very depressed.
People keep trying to kill him, and they fail. Why? Do they want him to suffer? Mocking him perhaps? He won't let them! "If you want something done right... as they say."

Fullgob closes his eyes and lets the paranoia overtake his mind in an attempt to make his shapeshifting more uncontrollable. He starts to leak out acid from his pores.

Calebrus is crazed from wanting to kill something. He failed to kill himself; in fact by attempting to do so, he killed another person. "I'M A MURDERER! AHHH!" He screams out. "I'm a murderer... let's get murdering then." He says in a crazed manner as he decides to kill anyone else he sees, or die trying. He doesn't have to look very far, though, as soon he happens upon a green man who's just standing there. He appears to be melting.

Calebrus runs to Fullgob, throwing a soft-boiled egg at his target in the process. The egg hits Fullgob and melts away in a matter of seconds. In his crazed state, Calebrus thinks it's a good idea to attempt to bash in Fullgob's head, which he tries to do. Needless to say, he dies as some acid gets into his bloodstream and melts his heart, killing him instantly.

Fullgob opens his eyes and finds himself still alive. He screams out at the top of his lungs. Why, oh why, is he still alive?!?

Tanar - Shoot Air
LF,MOG - Shoot self
Calebrus - Shoot LF,MOG

ROUND 4 BEGINS: Please send in your PMs before 5am on Friday! (GMT+1 Time)

Remaining Players:

No.
Player
Mutant/Human
Power/Equipment
Special Notes

LF,MOG
Green man
Shapeshifting?
Mistaken for Mutant

Tanar Aerdoth
Mutant
Super agility + INT
Cat

It's a face-off!

Duck999
2015-03-31, 05:13 PM
Guess which Goblin is still alive?

This can't be right.

2015-03-31, 05:15 PM
http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b381/AlmightyStriker/tumblr_inline_n7hd5zeDZd1rv8fje.gif

Here I am, innocently trying to kill myself after observing that no one tried to kill me last round, and I can't even get that to work!

What am I supposed to do now, Tanar? :smallwink:

Tris
2015-03-31, 05:32 PM
At this point it's a game of rock paper scissors.

Cyber Punk
2015-04-04, 05:00 AM
THE ROUND IS OVER! FINAL NARRATION BELOW:

*Cat remains as he was, watching over his precious raisin. Every once in a while, he'd look over at his raisin to be sure that no one had snuck up on him to steal it behind his back.

Mr. Fullgob, however, is scared. Very scared. Everywhere he went, he saw dead bodies. The paranoia heightens and he gets it into his mind that he's next. He decides he won't be killed. People have tried to kill him and died. He tried to kill himself and killed other people instead. What curse is this power? This uncontrollable power?

Fullgob is lost in thought when he comes across the *Cat from earlier. It looked very much alive, and in his mind, looked like it was daring him to come closer.

His first instinct was to run away.

For some reason, however, he finds himself running towards the *Cat, screaming at the top of his lungs. The *Cat makes no move to dodge, as this little green man looked scared out of his wits and harmless. "But what if he tries to steal my raisin?" *Cat turns around to look at his raisin once more. He doesn't get the chance to turn back before its neck is grabbed by metallic hands and twisted in a manner that... I'll spare you the details, but the *Cat is definitely not coming back.

Moments later, Fullgob is panting, staring at the dead *Cat at his feet. He did it. He killed something! No one can harm him again! He begins to laugh mad as he runs around, finding no one else to challenge him, until he slips on Archangel Haruki's gibs. Then it occurs to him to look for a way out, which he begins to do.

Tanar - Shoot Air
LF,MOG - Shoot Tanar

And the winner is...

<drumroll>

Lord Fullbladder, Master Of Goblins!
And I'm willing to guess you never woulda thunk, LF!

Many thanks to Haruki-Kun for suggesting the X-Men theme.

Suggest the theme for the next game! I'm willing to host it, I like hosting this types of Forum Games.

Askthepizzaguy
2015-04-04, 05:18 AM
:smallbiggrin: Well done, Lord Fullbladder.

Cyber Punk
2015-04-04, 07:03 AM
On the idea thing: I went with Kung-Fu Masters!

And I posted it!

It'll come up when approved. Made the sign-up period a bit longer, too...

Tris
2015-04-04, 07:08 PM
:smallsmile: It was nice to make it to the final two.

2015-04-04, 10:10 PM
I expected Tanar to shoot me. I was all prepared for mutually assured destruction and/or death.

Repeat that there Megatron .gif, but actually sincere this time.

Huh. Good job to everyone! Yay Ready Aim Fire!!