PDA

View Full Version : Favorite Art (so far) From Elemental Evils

ChubbyRain
2015-03-11, 12:46 PM
I have to say I'm so ewhat disappointed in the Deep Gnome mechanics but I absolutely love the art for what appears to be a grumpy little bastard.

What art from the elemental evils player's companion has caught your eye?

Galen
2015-03-11, 01:36 PM
Art-wise, I like the Gnome too, and the Goliath as well. The wizard casting Create Bonfire has an amusing expression, which someone described in another thread as "why am I doing this? the fire will be out in a minute anyway"

M Placeholder
2015-03-11, 02:35 PM
I would have preferred the Aarakocra to have a Faerun/Krynn/Oerth version that looked like the ones in the 3.5 races of Faerun, and an Athasian version that looked like a Turkey Vulture, with no fluff about them being a race of practically air elementals. But I do like the art of them. I also like the art of the Genasi, and the Goblins being swept into the air by an Earth Eruption.

DanyBallon
2015-03-11, 02:44 PM
The wizard casting Create Bonfire has an amusing expression, which someone described in another thread as "why am I doing this? the fire will be out in a minute anyway"

Could it be the illustration for Control Flame instead?

DireSickFish
2015-03-11, 03:02 PM
I like the art for Erupting Earth. The girl in it looks like a friend of mine and the gnolls look like they're being destroyed.

Callin
2015-03-11, 03:30 PM
When I saw the Aarakocra pic all I could picture was an American Flag behind it. Pg 18 and 21 have some nice artwork on them.