PDA

View Full Version : My World Mori

Slayerofundead
2015-03-11, 11:35 PM
Well let's see here I scrapped the world I was working on to start a new one. I'll try an get a picture of the map up but I am drawing it on paper as of now. Funny thing is the one land mass came out looking like a devil of sorts. I said to my self what if the land mass is an ancient devil imprisoned by the Gods or a God/Godess?

I think I am going to be working on a stone age setting.

As far as the first culture I have ,The first humans emerge from a cave they call the Erath womb. They call the world that they emerged into Mori mother In there language.

Perhaps the Demon berthed them into this world to cause caos up on it.

What do y'all think?

Yora
2015-03-12, 04:25 AM
So it's middle Stone Age, right? Humans are already humans as we know, but don't have settled down yet?

What do you find interesting about it? It's a setting that quite limits what things you can put into it and what kind of games you can play with it.

Slayerofundead
2015-03-12, 08:39 AM
I am into survival type stuff also I dream of being in a world that has not yet been ravished by technology.More or less I'm trying to build a history but I would love to build it in such away that the world could be played in at any given point in history.

I am toying with the idea of having other races that live there that worship the God or Gods that turned Mori into a land mass. I am at the very beginning of this project.

Slayerofundead
2015-03-12, 02:29 PM
I will be using this area to post maps and information.

World Name: Mori

Race

Humans
The first group of humans have emerged from a cave that they call The Womb of Mori. They refer to them self's as Morimac. They see the land as there mother Mori.
Mori gave to her children the knowledge of Fire and nature. She commanded them go and multiple have no other Gods above me an let no other race be above you for you are the children of Mori. From the 100,000 Mori took 10 and gave them power to speak with the plants and animals. She called this 10 Drui or wise ones. Mori instructed the Drui to
Make sacrifices at my womb at each changing seasons.
Do not cut or disterb the ground for it is my body.
Hold no Gods above me
Let no race be above you.
Keep this laws and teach them to all Morimac.

Lizardfolk