PDA

View Full Version : Player Help Spies Like Us

jabberwocky9
2015-03-14, 09:11 AM
Scout 1/ Sorcerer 4/ Unseen Seer 10/ Archmage 5

Please help...looking for what feats to take and when. Hopefully this is the way to go for a character that partly skirmishing/ good not great spell casting/ martially adept.

Darrin
2015-03-14, 03:05 PM
Scout 1/ Sorcerer 4/ Unseen Seer 10/ Archmage 5

Please help...looking for what feats to take and when. Hopefully this is the way to go for a character that partly skirmishing/ good not great spell casting/ martially adept.

Sourcebooks available? Race? Preferred weapon layout? Do you want to focus on melee skirmishing or ranged?

Also... do you want to do anything with metamagic? Or melee attacks + swift-action spells? What sort of spellcasting do you want to focus on: summoning, BFC, buffing, polymorph, etc.?

jabberwocky9
2015-03-14, 08:32 PM
Sorry about that...not much to go on. Appreciate response.

Pretty much all books except Psionics and ToB. Preferably Human. Polymorphing for melee attacks would be interesting but if swift attacks are most conducive then swift attacks. Although, if I was able to get Greater Many Shots might be another interesting way to go.

I'll be working with stats of 18, 16, 14, 14, 12, 10. I might be able to get away with LA of +1, maybe +2 but I don't think that would help, who knows, not me.

Thanks