I was wondering what would be the best build for a Valkyrie build
La buy off of 5
GP to spend 900,000
gestalt build
with 14 feats

can some one help me build this pc?

Urpriest
2015-03-15, 09:40 AM
Are you using Deities and Demigods stats for Valkyries, or Tome of Battle ones? Or do you merely want a character that replicates the themes of a Valkyrie?

atemu1234
2015-03-15, 08:10 PM
Are you using Deities and Demigods stats for Valkyries, or Tome of Battle ones? Or do you merely want a character that replicates the themes of a Valkyrie?

I also think anything from Tome of Battle would be good for either.

Nosta
2015-03-16, 02:49 PM

Tome of battle.
i was thinking of going half celestial

DMVerdandi
2015-03-16, 03:08 PM
I was wondering what would be the best build for a Valkyrie build
La buy off of 5
GP to spend 900,000
gestalt build
with 14 feats

can some one help me build this pc?

Do you want the creature(tome of battle). or a build that best exemplifies a valkyrie from legend? Because personally, I don't think the TOB valkyrie does it justice AT ALL (Not unlike Rakshasa)

Anyhow, I would think that a Warblade//Cleric of Odin[Magic/War domains] would be dope.

Perhaps take otherworldly at the first level. Exotic weapon proficiency for great spear. Extend spell, Persistent spell, Divine metamagic(persistent spell), Extra turning[X5], and five others of your choice.

Cop that Great Spear, and give it the metallic, morphing, and shaping enchantments.
Get okay armor.
Spend the rest on items to increase your spell casting. Ioun stones, A tome if you can afford it, and maybe a wisdom boosting item.

Urpriest
2015-03-16, 03:17 PM
Are the 14 feats just random, or from somewhere?

I'm weird, I think a really cool build would use Totemist. You've got abilities that synergize with having lots of natural attacks, and maneuvers that help you get those attacks in.

That said, it really depends on what you're going for. What do you want your Valkyrie to do?