PDA

View Full Version : MC build

Spacehamster
2015-03-15, 06:44 AM
Hello playground!

So for a defensive paladin/ arcane trickster build that is meant to provide consistent high damage and be hard to hit yourself I made a mtn dwarf with str as main offensive stat. Going 8 levels paladin and 12 levels of arcane trickster.

This will give me up to level 4 spell slots, good smiting and sneak attack dies when out of spell slots for good damage even when going long without rest. My question is which feats should I pick? Stats is rolled and very good so will prob use all ASI's for feats. Level 1 rogue and 4 paladin now and first feat taken was medium armor master. Going to use shield master and skilled for future feats but not sure on the remaining feats? Maybe skulker, observant and defensive duelist or tough?

Spacehamster to infinity and beyond!

Easy_Lee
2015-03-15, 03:08 PM
I'm fond of feats like sentinel and mage slayer on rogues. Opportunity attacks have a chance to add SA a second time that round, so they can be quite potent on a melee Rogue. That said, I'm definitely a fan of shield master, and agree with that choice.

Spacehamster
2015-03-15, 03:26 PM
I'm fond of feats like sentinel and mage slayer on rogues. Opportunity attacks have a chance to add SA a second time that round, so they can be quite potent on a melee Rogue. That said, I'm definitely a fan of shield master, and agree with that choice.

would probably take both of those if my focus were to be mainly dps but is more survivability and utility so want to take
bit unorthodox but still useful feats, we got many frontline pure dps already so. :)