PDA

View Full Version : The 100 season 2

Demarcario
2015-03-15, 08:15 PM
Whatever happened to the deformed guy who was spying on Octavia in the first episode of season 2?

Demarcario
2015-03-22, 01:27 AM
so uh no one knows?

t209
2015-03-22, 02:02 AM
Let me guess? What sort of stupidity had the penal colonists had done?
I mean even the Austrailian convicts were intelligent enough to start a new colony.
That and having overseers to monitor them.

SteveMB
2015-04-03, 12:25 PM
My headcanon is that nobody on the Ark thought there was any real chance that Earth was habitable, and this was just a way to get rid of a bunch of unwanted oxygen-burners that they weren't willing to actually toss out the airlock because they were underage. The "mission" was just a rationalization to tell themselves they were giving the kids a chance to survive.

t209
2015-04-03, 12:32 PM
My headcanon is that nobody on the Ark thought there was any real chance that Earth was habitable, and this was just a way to get rid of a bunch of unwanted oxygen-burners that they weren't willing to actually toss out the airlock because they were underage. The "mission" was just a rationalization to tell themselves they were giving the kids a chance to survive.
Well,
the earth is actually uninhabitable except for a few places. Both the barbarians and ark members happened to be resistant to it.