PDA

View Full Version : Cleric with Lord of the Uttercold?

Azrael9986
2015-03-17, 07:53 PM
I am having issues finding spells to use with Lord of the Uttercold... like anywhere. I think their are like 10 at most. Is it not worth taking if you are a cleric? I mean the theme I was going for seemed cool. But I didn't really check to see if it meshed with my class before I started. >.< so should I just see if I should drop them since most damage spells seem to be on the lower side it works with anyway? Am I missing some spells from some random splat book or books?

Blackhawk748
2015-03-17, 07:59 PM
Wall of Fire is nice, have your Skelies hang out on it and heal while they stab your enemies.

Azrael9986
2015-03-17, 08:03 PM
Clerics don't get wall of fire normally. o-o I have the deathbound(for awaken undead) Knowledge, and Undeath domains.

Blackhawk748
2015-03-17, 08:32 PM
Clerics don't get wall of fire normally. o-o I have the deathbound(for awaken undead) Knowledge, and Undeath domains.

You are correct, i spaced :smalltongue: Id chuck Undeath as all the spells are on your list, the Cold domain isnt terrible and quiet thematic for a Necro Cleric. You may want to look into Winterhaunt of Iborighu, its a fun Cold themed PrC.

Azrael9986
2015-03-17, 09:17 PM
Well I have energy substitution(cold) but cold only has one spell cone of cold that gives anything I can work with. Fire seems sorta worth it. but I was hopping I was just missing something.