PDA

View Full Version : Any good adventure modules involving githyanki? Or good sourcebooks on them?

Dralnu
2015-03-18, 10:47 PM
I'm running a 5e game and I want the PCs to be attacked by a raiding githyanki ship while they traverse the Astral Sea. I want it to be a cool ship battle with the githyanki and their allies invading. Unfortunately, Gith have a mere 2 pages of text in 5e so far. Are there any good books out there that expands on them or a good adventure module that shows off how to use them properly?

M Placeholder
2015-03-18, 11:12 PM
There is the Planescape Guide to the Astral Sea, which details the way the Githyanki organise themselves, how they think, and has details on all manner of things Gish.

The Dark Sun adventure Black Spine involves the Githyanki, and their plans to conquer Athas.

BWR
2015-03-19, 12:23 AM
There is the Planescape Guide to the Astral Sea, which details the way the Githyanki organise themselves, how they think, and has details on all manner of things Gish.

That's "Guide to the Astral Plane". None of this 4e nonsense.
Dungeon 92 has an adventure where you assault a 'yanki fortress.
Dungeon 100 has the Incursion campaign, where they invade a Prime world.
"Planescape: Torment"' Dak'kon has a lot of what we know of their ancient history.

Here (http://mimir.planewalker.com/forum/githyanki-published-sources)'s a list that has both Gith races.

Maglubiyet
2015-03-19, 07:14 AM
There was an awesome adventure for 2e in Dungeon magazine with a githyanki fortress in the astral plane. It was by Steve Kurtz, who wrote some of the best modules, and he really brought them to life. It's called Into the Silver Realm in issue 43.

Flyingzeke
2015-03-20, 04:55 PM
You probably aren't wanting any PC games here, but in the event I'm wrong, most of the plot of Neverwinter Nights 2 focused on the Gith.