PDA

View Full Version : Pathfinder Boons things

Thatwarforged
2015-03-20, 02:00 AM
So I'm doing some game building for a group I will be GMing for during the summer, I am at this moment working on a couple of settings and allow the party to choose from. The one I am currently working on takes place 31 years in the future were a scientist has discovered magic (Happened 30 years ago, ie one year in our future (2016)) I plan on removing magic items and replacing it with the crossroads CP. I also am using spheres of power classes and only path of war classes (With some core class archetypes) are allowed. I want to give players some more customization so I was thinking of giving everyone points to buy things from BESM D20, after going through it I'm now kind of against it. So anyone got any good boon systems (That grow with level)? I want them to be able to get magical equipment (not the stuff in the books but maybe some custom items that grow with them). Right now I am thinking something like choose a boon at the begging which get stronger as you level (Sample things would be something like templates that gain some power with level ups, Legacy items that don't have the penalty or feat requirement kind of thing). Any good suggestions?