PDA

View Full Version : Dante, the Nephilim (Pathfinder character creation)

Gritius
2015-03-20, 09:41 AM
Hi, like the tittle says, im trying to creat Dante, Son of Sparda, i would like to have an aproximate progression of the character. What u might give him, etc

How could it be done, his skills, armor, weapons, feats u would give him and most important: LVLS!!!

I dont really know but, in my opinion, he might be "gunslinger/warrior"

I dunno if its better to be efficient with the gun or the sword

Necromancy
2015-03-23, 07:24 AM
I dun even kno who dat is

DMVerdandi
2015-03-23, 12:12 PM
Personally, the 3.5 legacy weapons were a pretty good set up for him, but in 3.5 IDK.

I would make him a tiefling (Demon-spawn/pitborn).
As for class, Honestly, I would probably choose a Cross blooded Bloodrager (Abyssal and Infernal Bloodline). Get all the gun stuff you need from feats. Possibly take metamagic rager archetype as well.

I would use the guns only as a means to do damage when not in melee range.

Your Abyssal Bloodrage works as a devil trigger, so most of his stuff is out of the way. This is a charisma and strength heavy build, which is taken care of by the tiefling race.

As far as weapons? I would Go for creating Alastor and Ebony&Ivory, as those are his most Iconic.
Alastor is a shocking,conductive,speed,planar,Intelligent Bastard sword

Ebony and Ivory would be a specific pair of handguns that have unlimited ammo (as endless ammunition) as well as being spell storing, conductive, and planar pistols

There you go.

atemu1234
2015-03-23, 12:26 PM
Personally, the 3.5 legacy weapons were a pretty good set up for him, but in 3.5 IDK.

I would make him a tiefling (Demon-spawn/pitborn).
As for class, Honestly, I would probably choose a Cross blooded Bloodrager (Abyssal and Infernal Bloodline). Get all the gun stuff you need from feats. Possibly take metamagic rager archetype as well.

I would use the guns only as a means to do damage when not in melee range.

Your Abyssal Bloodrage works as a devil trigger, so most of his stuff is out of the way. This is a charisma and strength heavy build, which is taken care of by the tiefling race.

As far as weapons? I would Go for creating Alastor and Ebony&Ivory, as those are his most Iconic.
Alastor is a shocking,conductive,speed,planar,Intelligent Bastard sword

Ebony and Ivory would be a specific pair of handguns that have unlimited ammo (as endless ammunition) as well as being spell storing, conductive, and planar pistols

There you go.

Is there an enhancement that gives unlimited ammunition?

Red Fel
2015-03-23, 12:31 PM
Is there an enhancement that gives unlimited ammunition?

Yes (http://www.d20pfsrd.com/magic-items/magic-weapons/magic-weapon-special-abilities/endless-ammunition), (Verdandi mentioned it already) but...

Only bows and crossbows can be made into endless ammunition weapons—firearms and other projectile weapons cannot.

So you'd have to come up with a custom version.