PDA

View Full Version : Pathfinder Facetious Book Speculation I: Path of War 3, Dreamscarred Press.

Snowbluff
2015-03-22, 10:23 PM
So most of the Expand Path of War is out, and I was thinking what they had in store next for the installment of their venerable series. Naturally that means I'll take anything the devs say and run with it with reckless abandon. The best comment wins bragging rights and the knowledge that they spent a lot of time working for empty accolades. :smalltongue:

Snowbluff, are you tsundere for the bladecaster?:smalltongue:

This leads us to the first tidbit I hear down the grapevine. Apparently, Bladecaster and I will be getting together in season two. That's right, after a whole season of treating her like crap and my popularity plummeting because everyone was rooting for ElricxBladecaster, I finally drop my tsun side and go full on dere. This will have a few effects on the events of season two of our sitcom. For starters, we are a lot less interesting without our "Will they/Won't They?" tension. As a result, I will stop posting my mass homebrew/"Gitp Regulars as" threads, and all of my PbP and advice posts will become infrequent. Additionally, Bladecaster will be receiving nerfs, such as becoming 5/10 casting and will no longer provide additional maneuvers known. Do not lose hope, because the class will still give additional maneuvers readied in the 4th book, coming in 2022.

http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20090111093933/uncyclopedia/images/6/65/PattingKagami.gif
BC: "Everything will be fine."

Alternate Theories and Speculations:

deuxhero
2015-03-22, 11:30 PM
I'd like to see wisdom get a full BAB class and charisma get a mid BAB one.

ACG classes (and the 3 "alternate" classes?) and maybe occult mysteries (depending on when it comes out) could get support here.

If PoW2 doesn't have it and there isn't a new base class with an archery focus, SOMEONE is going to get an archery focused archetype.

Snowbluff
2015-03-23, 10:14 AM
If PoW2 doesn't have it and there isn't a new base class with an archery focus, SOMEONE is going to get an archery focused archetype.

It looks like the gunslinger will be getting an "Arrow Slinger" ACF that makes it so that can use guns with arrows instead of bullets.

Ilorin Lorati
2015-03-23, 10:22 AM
Well, we have a Cha-based Psionic, a Wis-based Arcane... obviously an Int-based divine is next.

Considering the amount of push I remember happening on the DSP forums for a more straightforward/loosely flavored class I wouldn't be surprised to see one - though I doubt it'll happen.

I desperately need a Kineticist (the OA class) archetype that gives it the ability to initiate using its basic blast. I NEED IT. SO BAD.