PDA

View Full Version : Things you want to know, but don't want to ask

Socratov
2015-03-23, 09:12 AM
Ever have those questions that might just break, or at least crack, common decency? I know I have...

One of thsoe is wether Josh Homme, frontman for the Queens of the Stone Age, thinks of having sex with his guitar when he's playing. They sound absolutely fantastic, but whenever I hear his riffs it's like I'm witnessing him getting it on with his axe...

If I should meet him it wouldn't be the first thing I'd ask him off the bat. Nor second or third...

So, any of you have any slightly inappropriate or weird questions, please share.

Traab
2015-03-23, 11:22 AM
Probably, "How much of that is an act?" aimed at virtually every celebrity with an unusual public behavior. I always wonder what people like, i dunno, Marylin Manson are like when in the privacy of their own home. I know a great deal of beiber and cirus behavior is carefully crafted by experts to keep them being mentioned in the news so their albums sell better, so what are they like when there are no cameras around?

Socratov
2015-03-24, 07:01 AM
I think that makes for a weird mix of suprisingly normal and still predictably wacko. How much of each is indeed a valid question...