PDA

View Full Version : Questions about Leadership and Dragon Cohort

Mr.Kraken
2015-03-23, 08:26 PM
Can the playground help me with these two feats?

What would happen if a character were to take both the Leadership and Dragon Cohort feats? Would he get two cohorts?

What happens to your dragon cohort as you level up? Does it level up like other cohorts, or is it bound to a dragon's "level up by aging" thing?

If it doesn't level up, what should you do when it starts getting weaker as you and the enemies start getting stronger?

Would Dragon Cohort provide any kind of "synergy" bonus/penalty to Leadership?

Thanks in advance!

Crake
2015-03-23, 09:13 PM
Can the playground help me with these two feats?

What would happen if a character were to take both the Leadership and Dragon Cohort feats? Would he get two cohorts?

What happens to your dragon cohort as you level up? Does it level up like other cohorts, or is it bound to a dragon's "level up by aging" thing?

If it doesn't level up, what should you do when it starts getting weaker as you and the enemies start getting stronger?

Would Dragon Cohort provide any kind of "synergy" bonus/penalty to Leadership?

Thanks in advance!

You would get two cohorts, the dragon does level up, but does not advance dragon HD until it is old enough (it simply gains class levels), ask your DM about synergy bonuses, YMMV

atemu1234
2015-03-24, 10:40 AM
You would get two cohorts, the dragon does level up, but does not advance dragon HD until it is old enough (it simply gains class levels), ask your DM about synergy bonuses, YMMV

And very few games go on long enough to advance a dragon.

Mr.Kraken
2015-03-24, 08:01 PM
I see... also, do feats and abilities that apply to cohorts gained through Leadership also apply to the dragon cohort?