PDA

View Full Version : DM Help Iconic Orc Warlord Candidates

Oxydeur
2015-03-24, 07:59 AM
Hello playgrounders !

I'll be DMing for my Kobold Campaign soon and I lack a bit of inspiration.

The PCs will be sent by their Draconic Patron to a huge orcish town (gathering of many tribes). The Dragon sent a bunch of vision to the local old shaman saying that the kobolds will help to choose the new Khan.
So I'm looking for a bunch of iconic/easter egg characters that could be a orc warlord :smallsmile:
They should not be fighting them (but you never know with PCs) so i will not prepare all their stats, just guidelines.

For now i have :
Ork Vadar (Darth Vader) - Male orc Cleric ~15
Zi-ork (Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson) - Male half-orc barbarian 6 / War hulk 7 (, yeah too small, but i'm the dm: i do what i want)
Xaxara (Xena) - Female orc barbarian 2/ Warblade 4 / BloodStorm Blade 7
Oscor (Scar from the Lion King) - Male orc SA Fighter 3 / ... / blackguard or assassin
Motorked (Heavy metal singer) - Male orc bard 3 / Warblade 3 / War Chanter 5
Markit (voodoo shaman with the voice of an old french cooking show host) - Female orc something like Spirit shaman or sorcerer
Any ideas ?

As you can see the base character doesn't to be really serious. Just a reference for the players to choose from.
So go on ! Give me someone that can be translated as an orc warlord candidate !

atemu1234
2015-03-24, 09:21 AM
Kobozo (Jester)

Dysart
2015-03-24, 09:37 AM
Orkinator - Some sort of Barbarian/Warforged Jugganaught (because you're the DM and you do what you want?)
Orkra - wears sunglasses and chews a tindertwig (Cobra, Stalone movie) - Rogue, dual wields wands of deathy-death-death
Ork-Van-ORC - Some sort of fighter who wears only a loin cloth, thick metal boots and metal gauntlets and kills with punches and kicks. Specifically roundhouse kicks to the face....

Errrm....

Gobo DeOrc - Coniving sneaky political Goblin who poisons his opponents before the fight even beings. (Danny DeVito)

Grint TwoTeef - Has a permanent grin due to something his dad did with a potatoe peeler but now only has 2 teeth left. Laughs a lot, dyes his hair green and has a lady friend, Helly Twin... who is secretly two girls!

Damn this is fun :P

daremetoidareyo
2015-03-24, 02:50 PM
Snarrl, orc Monster tamer:
druid (lots)/ranger2 or barbarian (shared fury feat)/beastmaster who rides a feral mammoth and leads an all crazy intimidating animal cavalry full of animals that he has dominated. (Forest rhinos, dire lions, etc). Shoots composite long bow from mammoth back. Natural bond feat.

Troacctid
2015-03-24, 03:02 PM
Fire Lord Orczai: Orc Sorcerer with Spell Thematics (Firebending)

endur
2015-03-24, 08:14 PM
Temujin (aka Ghengis Khan), rides a worg and wields a scimitar

The two guys from Lord of the Rings ... the Half Orc with the bow who killed Boromir... and the Orc with the sword that stole the mithral shirt and fled from Sam

Arnold the Terminator version of an orc ("I'll be back" every time after he is killed).

Predator Orc (invisible orc from the future with ray guns)

Yo Orc (wise old orc based on Yoda)

Blackhawk748
2015-03-24, 08:21 PM
Ghazghkull Thraka: Barbarian/Frenzied Berserker who uses Superior Unarmed Strike with "Klaw" Gauntlets (they are little more than an affectation) Stick him in the heaviest armor you can (Golem armor would be fun) and have him head butt people he really doesnt like to death.

ben-zayb
2015-03-24, 08:25 PM
Chok'norash Warblade / Bloodstorm Blade with Unarmed Strike specialization (including Snap Kick, of course)
Brushbana Barbarian / Hulking Hurler / War Hulk

Oxydeur
2015-03-25, 06:12 AM
Thanks everyone, lots of fun idea there !

Lord Orczaï is definitely making it to the roster (a couple of my player are as fond of this show as i am).
The beast tamer is coming too, I was lacking a "born to wild" orc.
The orc-bot sounds fun too, but we are in Faerun so warforged shouldn't be there. Maybe he was warped from Eberron, lost his memory and was "raised" as an orc (because "that's not the orc on the outside that count, that the orc in your heart").

The others idea are great but come too close to other concepts (like Arnold terminatorc can be merged with orc-bot, and Brushbane with The Rock).

Psyren
2015-03-25, 07:56 AM
Warcraft has Grom/Garrosh Hellscream that are pretty iconic.

Jacob.Tyr
2015-03-25, 08:06 AM
Bja-Ork (Bjork), Female Orc Bard/Barbarian. Wears lots of bird skins, rages.