View Full Version : Halo 3 Beta

BR4life
2007-04-11, 12:43 PM
The Halo 3 Beta is officialy comming out May 16th at 5a.m. I cant wait for it to come out. Three maps will be avalable, High Ground, Valhalla, and Snowbound. Just wondering if anyone else got in?

Abacab
2007-04-11, 01:13 PM
No, I don't know anything about a beta coming out. In fact, I've only played Halo once. But, does it look pretty? Have they improved it a lot even? It's coming out on the Xbox 360, right...?

Wow, I just ask the stupidest questions. :smallconfused:

Morrandir
2007-04-11, 05:10 PM
*sigh*

And to think, if they weren't in crunch mode, I could have seen it in two weeks...

BR4life
2007-04-12, 01:51 PM
It looks awesome. Also for some new weapons they have shown are the spike grenades, bubble shield (yes like in the tv commercial), assault rifles back, land mines, and more.

Ranis
2007-04-15, 07:34 AM
It looks awesome. Also for some new weapons they have shown are the spike grenades, bubble shield (yes like in the tv commercial), assault rifles back, land mines, and more.

Spike grenades=frags. Just wanted to clear that up.

BR4life
2007-04-15, 02:03 PM
Spike grenades=frags. Just wanted to clear that up.

There actualy diffrent. There are now 3 types of granades along with the 2(that I know of) items u deploy using the X button. (these are the bubble shield and trip mines)

J_Muller
2007-04-15, 09:33 PM
I'm glad they brought back the assault rifle. Halo 2's problem was a lack of solid mid-range weaponry besides maybe the Carbine.

Ranis
2007-04-15, 10:57 PM
There actualy diffrent. There are now 3 types of granades along with the 2(that I know of) items u deploy using the X button. (these are the bubble shield and trip mines)

I was in the Alpha, so I can accurately tell you that there are only 2 kinds of grenades.

And, I can also tell you that I can't take you seriously due to your lack of typing skills.

Logic
2007-04-16, 02:48 AM
I was in the Alpha, so I can accurately tell you that there are only 2 kinds of grenades.

And, I can also tell you that I can't take you seriously due to your lack of typing skills.
1) They may have changed it since the Alpha, so don't get on his case about that.

2) I agree wholeheartedly.

Gungnir
2007-04-17, 08:37 PM
Someone, somewhere, at some point in time, will drop one of those portable shields around a teammate and fart.

My bet is Grif.

BR4life
2007-04-19, 05:18 PM

What ur saying is that the human forces no longer have grenades because spike grenades are Brute weapons. Also take a look at the multiplayer Vidoc. You can see them using normal and spike grenades.

Crispy Dave
2007-04-19, 11:09 PM
please somone give more infor or a link bete helo cant take it

Ranis
2007-04-20, 06:20 AM
What ur saying is that the human forces no longer have grenades because spike grenades are Brute weapons. Also take a look at the multiplayer Vidoc. You can see them using normal and spike grenades.

If I make out your bad grammar correctly, then yeah, sure, you can think what you want.

Larrin
2007-04-24, 08:18 AM
I've heard from multiple news sources there will be a "spike" grenade that brutes (and players) can use. If you can believe Wikipedia (or at least the links it cites) (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Halo_3#List_of_confirmed_elements) then they appear to have added it since the alpha.

Personally, i'm interested in seeing what the "Brute hammer" can due in the right hands...

Hooded1
2007-04-24, 01:40 PM
Yeah, I bought Crackdown so I'm in the Beta.

I also think that there are three types of grenade. Frag,Plasma, and the new spiker. I could be wrong tough, we'll just have to see in a couple weeks.

Big_Robot
2007-04-24, 09:29 PM
Yeah, I bought Crackdown so I'm in the Beta.

Same here, and can't wait. I'd also like to add that Crackdown is a fun as hell game in its own right, and adding the Beta invite with it was just icing on the cake.

And yeah, I'm pretty sure there are 3 grenade types now.