PDA

View Full Version : The Fury of the Walrus

Calamity
2007-04-11, 02:39 PM
*Shameless plug* :smallbiggrin:

Anyway, I finally managed to upload it on a site and stuff, so I bring you the Fury of the Walrus.

It's a comic about 5 adventurers. And their, uh, adventures. :smalltongue:
Anyhoo, I'm off to put up page 2 as I have already done that one.

Oh btw, the first couple are computer drawn but I think I prefer hand drawing, dunno why.

Linky: http://fotw.smackjeeves.com/

*End shameless plug*

averagejoe
2007-04-12, 12:42 AM
Okay, I have to say that reading that was really... wierd. Kinda creepy. Not anything you did wrong per se, it's just that I could totally see someone making fun of me with the "joe" character. That is, he acts in a fashon that is similar to the way people think of the way I act. His hair is even a bit similar, back when mine was short. It clearly can't be true, as I'm pretty sure I don't know anyone in England. Still... wierd.

Calamity
2007-04-12, 02:03 PM
Okay, I have to say that reading that was really... wierd. Kinda creepy. Not anything you did wrong per se, it's just that I could totally see someone making fun of me with the "joe" character. That is, he acts in a fashon that is similar to the way people think of the way I act. His hair is even a bit similar, back when mine was short. It clearly can't be true, as I'm pretty sure I don't know anyone in England. Still... wierd.

You know, if you makes you feel better, he's not called Joe anymore. :smallsmile:
You obviously haven't read comic #3 :smalltongue:

Oh and he's purely a character I made up. I didn't even think of you when I made it. Honest! :smallsmile:

averagejoe
2007-04-12, 04:31 PM
You know, if you makes you feel better, he's not called Joe anymore. :smallsmile:
You obviously haven't read comic #3 :smalltongue:

Oh and he's purely a character I made up. I didn't even think of you when I made it. Honest! :smallsmile:

Well, no, that made it even worse, because something along the lines of "the best" is the sort of nickname that I would (jokingly) give to myself, if it came to that...

Calamity
2007-04-19, 11:00 AM
Well, no, that made it even worse, because something along the lines of "the best" is the sort of nickname that I would (jokingly) give to myself, if it came to that...

....No, no, no. Not Joe or The Best! Ur-Tim! You still haven't read #3 :smallwink: