PDA

View Full Version : Two Weapon Fighting

GutterFace
2015-03-25, 08:26 AM
just as the Rule entry on PHD 195, i won't be asking about anything with Feats or Class features. Just as per the general game rule.

so! it plainly says that if you have 2 weapons, and your offhand weapon is light you can use a Bonus action to hit/throw with it without the added modifier damage.

now my question is since your offhand is using your bonus action can you target a separate enemy than your main hand attack?

Madfellow
2015-03-25, 08:32 AM
It plainly says that if you have 2 weapons, and your offhand weapon is light you can use a Bonus action to hit/throw with it without the added modifier damage.

now my question is since your offhand is using your bonus action can you target a separate enemy than your main hand attack?

Real quick: both weapons have to be light, not just the off-hand weapon. But yes, you can attack a different target with each one.

SharkForce
2015-03-25, 08:32 AM
just as the Rule entry on PHD 195, i won't be asking about anything with Feats or Class features. Just as per the general game rule.

so! it plainly says that if you have 2 weapons, and your offhand weapon is light you can use a Bonus action to hit/throw with it without the added modifier damage.

yes it can.