PDA

View Full Version : Looking for any Underdark-adventures.

Aldrarad
2015-03-25, 09:15 AM
So far the only truly UD adventure I found is Nigth Below. Any other out there? Pathfinder D&D nth edition no problem. And I mean Underdark, not simply a deep dungeon like Undermountain.
There was a 3.0 module somethkng like Dwarven Forge, I already run it however.

Yora
2015-03-25, 09:21 AM
The GDQ series largely takes place in the Underdark. You could skip the G part and make your own introduction that gets players into D1-3. In that case the Q-module probably makes actually more sense.

There is also City of the Spiderqueen for 3rd edition, which with a bit of modification can be pretty good.

Luro
2015-03-26, 07:35 PM
Try the "Demon Queen's Enclave". There's a full pdf for free online, just google the name. Its not what I would call a full campaign, but it has tonnes of great ideas and encounters to draw on and work into your campaign. I actually ran this pdf as part of a larger campaign, and my group loved it. It really catches the vibe of the underdark being a scary, alien, unwelcoming place.

Lord Torath
2015-03-27, 07:55 AM
Along with the D1-3 there's a fan-made Mapping the Depths (melkot.com/locations/underdark/underdark.html) project. It adds encounters for all of the unspecified encounters on the D1-3 underdark map.

Edit: Here's a link to the Mapping the Depths (http://www.dragonsfoot.org/forums/viewtopic.php?t=18908) design thread at Dragonsfoot. Also, note that these are written for 1st Edition AD&D. Some conversion may be required.

endur
2015-03-27, 11:22 AM
Menzoberanzan boxed set (2e?). Menzoberanzan hard cover (3.5e). Other misc drow books. Various aberration books.

Thrudd
2015-03-27, 11:26 AM
The 5e playtest had a decent open-ended underdark adventure "reclaiming blingdenstone"