PDA

View Full Version : Saving / Favorite threads/posts

ezkajii
2015-03-26, 12:10 PM
Is there any way to 'save' or 'favorite' an existing thread, or even an individual post? Something specific to the site rather than bookmarks so that it could be accessed from anywhere. If there is not, have the admin(s?) considered any such feature?

Jasdoif
2015-03-26, 12:18 PM
I think thread subscriptions are what you're looking for (Under the "Thread Tools" thing at the top of each thread page, click it and select "Subscribe to this Thread....") In addition to keeping it listed in your user control panel, you can also choose to be e-mailed when a post is made to the thread.

ezkajii
2015-03-26, 12:55 PM
Okay, fiddled around with stuff and found where it lists just the subscribed threads. (I previously just saw the 'here are the latest posts from threads you're subscribed to' section. I guess that feature will work, it looks like I can make a folder dedicated to favorites within there. I never realized the subscribe feature had such utility!

Jormengand
2015-03-26, 04:41 PM
If you click the #4 on this post you can save the URL manually. You can then hold it in a sig spoiler or even the extended sig thread so that it's stored on-site.

ezkajii
2015-03-27, 07:54 AM
Well that's quite handy!